PDA

View Full Version : you love sit in poopy yes or no

poopyneko2
February 17th, 09, 12:55 PM
you love sit in poopy diaper yes or no

i not say

DaGreatPanda
February 17th, 09, 08:05 PM
no. not really, i did try it once, and i didnt like it. too damn messy anyways.

armydude07
February 17th, 09, 11:03 PM
i dont mess in my diapees...i only wet them...if this question was do you like to sit in a wet diapee then my answer would be yes...but no i dont like sitting in a messy diapee....too well...messy...lol

baby lucario
February 17th, 09, 11:08 PM
i had to go really bad once so.... i did, in my diapee. so when i did go, the diaper was like tight on me so it was hard to go potty and well... it hurt. i did dit on it afterward but, i forgot i had sensitive skin and i got a diaper rash.

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 12:29 AM
i had to go really bad once so.... i did, in my diapee. so when i did go, the diaper was like tight on me so it was hard to go potty and well... it hurt. i did dit on it afterward but, i forgot i had sensitive skin and i got a diaper rash.

that must have sucked.

Killman
February 18th, 09, 12:38 AM
Rashes are horrible. I usually only pee anymore, unless I am feeling either desperate to go or I am just in an extremely good mood. :|

Mojo
February 18th, 09, 12:40 AM
OH YESSSSS! teh mushy felling :D heaven

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 12:41 AM
OH YESSSSS! teh mushy felling :D heaven

Uh.. I don't think so.

Mojo
February 18th, 09, 12:42 AM
Uh.. You know so :D.

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 12:44 AM
Uh.. You know so :D.

I do know, and I don't think so.

Mojo
February 18th, 09, 12:46 AM
lolz panda. okay any other pants poopers?

Killman
February 18th, 09, 12:47 AM
Before the off topic syndrome kicks in here, the number one thing that annoys me is the clean up.

Mojo
February 18th, 09, 12:48 AM
What if you had a mommy?

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 12:48 AM
Before the off topic syndrome kicks in here, the number one thing that annoys me is the clean up.

You see, that is the number one reason why I don't do it. But I don't enjoy it either.

lolicon834
February 18th, 09, 03:42 AM
No, I'm not a fan. I have messed my diapers on two separate occasions to try it, but I didn't really enjoy it, such as our beloved mojo.

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 03:46 AM
No, I'm not a fan. I have messed my diapers on two separate occasions to try it, but I didn't really enjoy it, such as our beloved mojo.

Oh haha, lol, you are sooooo funny, no seriously, I'm dying from laughter right now. Haha.. beloved.. haha... Mojo... Haha loli you should be a comedian. Haha.

SDCharm
February 18th, 09, 03:48 AM
Messing sounds a bit too much. I wouldn't like it.

And what's with the vocab in the thread title?

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 03:50 AM
Messing sounds a bit too much. I wouldn't like it.

And what's with the vocab in the thread title?

apparently he either has some disorder or he just doesnt speak english as his first language.

SDCharm
February 18th, 09, 04:07 AM
apparently he either has some disorder or he just doesnt speak english as his first language.

Oh, okay. Got it... I think.

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 04:09 AM
Oh, okay. Got it... I think.

you shouldnt think, you might hurt yourself XD

SDCharm
February 18th, 09, 04:12 AM
you shouldnt think, you might hurt yourself XD

*Thinks so hard that I mess myself*

ACK! :eek: I don't need to think anymore! I don't like it! ICKY!!!

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 04:14 AM
*Thinks so hard that I mess myself*

ACK! :eek: I don't need to think anymore! I don't like it! ICKY!!!

see i told you, bad things happen when you think too hard.

*reluctantly changes DC* "looks like someone made a stinky"

SDCharm
February 18th, 09, 04:16 AM
*Blushes*

Oh man... at least I answered the question for sure now...

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 04:21 AM
*Blushes*

Oh man... at least I answered the question for sure now...

*finishes changing you* "Okay! you are now freshly diapered!" "Dont make anymore stinkies now!"

SDCharm
February 18th, 09, 04:32 AM
"I won't... it's too gross..."

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 05:17 AM
"I won't... it's too gross..."

does the widdle baby not like messy?

SDCharm
February 18th, 09, 05:44 AM
"Yeah I don't... and I'm no baby."

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 06:04 AM
"Yeah I don't... and I'm no baby."

"yes you are, you are a widdle baby"

SDCharm
February 18th, 09, 06:22 AM
"No! No I'm not! I'm not! I'm Not! I'm not!"

*Cries*

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 06:30 AM
"No! No I'm not! I'm not! I'm Not! I'm not!"

*Cries*

"yes you are!" *sticks a pacifier in your mouth*

SDCharm
February 18th, 09, 06:35 AM
*Sucks on it reluctantly*

Better then messing diaper...

(Really. I can understand why people would do it but I just can't get into the feeling of it)

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 06:40 AM
*Sucks on it reluctantly*

Better then messing diaper...

(Really. I can understand why people would do it but I just can't get into the feeling of it)

"Yeah thats a good baby"

Note: Yeah i cant really understand why people like it, soo much work to clean up and well, it doesnt feel very good, nasty you know. and then theres the smell.

SDCharm
February 18th, 09, 06:43 AM
Oh yes, that awful smell! :mad:

DaGreatPanda
February 18th, 09, 06:44 AM
Oh yes, that awful smell! :mad:

im too lazy to do it. i dont wanna spend like half an hour cleaning myself

speedcat
February 19th, 09, 11:55 AM
i like to sit in it so much that i try to mess in diapers more then the potty but i liked to go in my pants as a kid

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 08:47 PM
i like to sit in it so much that i try to mess in diapers more then the potty but i liked to go in my pants as a kid

Why!? Why would you like going in your pants?

speedcat
February 19th, 09, 09:51 PM
warm and squishy and i like that though mom thinks that it may have to do with being some cry for attention from my dad who was more in to his computers then his kids

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 10:20 PM
warm and squishy and i like that though mom thinks that it may have to do with being some cry for attention from my dad who was more in to his computers then his kids

whatever i guess. i cant stand it.

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 10:57 PM
i still dont like going in a diaper but when my parents arent around and i have all the time i want, then sure i'll go in it. then i take a bath afterward (i was gonna take a bath eventually) so yea. Very rarely do i mess myself though.

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 10:59 PM
i still dont like going in a diaper but when my parents arent around and i have all the time i want, then sure i'll go in it. then i take a bath afterward (i was gonna take a bath eventually) so yea. Very rarely do i mess myself though.

Showers are better!!! And, you should add me to your msn :D

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 11:05 PM
thats what i meant. i take a bath after i take a shower. and.. sure, i'll add you but i need your email. wait, i'll give you mine cuz i dont know how to add people.

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 11:20 PM
thats what i meant. i take a bath after i take a shower. and.. sure, i'll add you but i need your email. wait, i'll give you mine cuz i dont know how to add people.

damn kids and their not knowing how to add people.

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 11:22 PM
haha, i only go on like websites that require me to sign in with an emeil adress so thats pretty much why i made one

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 11:23 PM
haha, i only go on like websites that require me to sign in with an emeil adress so thats pretty much why i made one

you should totally get skype XD

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 11:26 PM
waz skie type? (damn 20 letter thinggy)

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 11:27 PM
waz skie type? (damn 20 letter thinggy)

skype. its an awesome program XD

me, mac, armydude, elemental, and kai use it. oh and creed.

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 11:37 PM
how and were can i get it?

TBinthehoodie
February 19th, 09, 11:43 PM
depends on if u want 2 talk or chat talk u gotta get a computer phone. chat just download it and did u add meh on msn lucario?

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 11:44 PM
depends on if u want 2 talk or chat talk u gotta get a computer phone. chat just download it and did u add meh on msn lucario?

'computer phone' LOL

its called a microphone, creed.

and www.skype.com (http://www.skype.com) is where you get it, Lucario.

TBinthehoodie
February 19th, 09, 11:47 PM
i got an actuall phone set 4 my comp

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 11:52 PM
hmmm, im not sure if i have that. does it come with the computer or do you buy it separatly?
cuz there is this thing on my laptop with a mic. symbol on it. i donno how to use it though

TBinthehoodie
February 19th, 09, 11:53 PM
u can use the mic on there it works all the same

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 11:54 PM
i got an actuall phone set 4 my comp

That is a little excessive. All you need is a headset, which is like $5+ depending on what you get.

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 11:54 PM
ok, yea i opened up this program on mu moputer and heard my voice on it.

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 11:55 PM
ok, yea i opened up this program on mu moputer and heard my voice on it.

Well if you got an account, what's your name or w/e so I can add you :D

TBinthehoodie
February 19th, 09, 11:56 PM
ok did u add me on msn messager yet

baby lucario
February 20th, 09, 12:03 AM
me or panda? im not sure if i'll donwload it. i gotta get familiar with the mic and headset and stuff first. i also first gotta get the head set.

DaGreatPanda
February 20th, 09, 12:07 AM
me or panda? im not sure if i'll donwload it. i gotta get familiar with the mic and headset and stuff first. i also first gotta get the head set.

its also a chat dude. its not just voice chat :P

baby lucario
February 20th, 09, 12:09 AM
so type aswell? cool i might download it then

DaGreatPanda
February 20th, 09, 12:11 AM
so type aswell? cool i might download it then

you should :P like the best program EVAR

TBinthehoodie
February 20th, 09, 12:13 AM

u (this 20 character thing pisses me off)

DaGreatPanda
February 20th, 09, 12:23 AM
u (this 20 character thing pisses me off)

yeah i added creed awhile ago. he was talking about you lucario :P

SDCharm
February 20th, 09, 12:41 AM
The feeling of needing to poo is a bit bad as well. I almost had another accident similar to the 5th grade one today.

DaGreatPanda
February 20th, 09, 01:06 AM
The feeling of needing to poo is a bit bad as well. I almost had another accident similar to the 5th grade one today.

What happened lol...

SDCharm
February 20th, 09, 01:25 AM
What happened lol...

I had to run home again before I went. I didn't know I had to before a certain time.

DaGreatPanda
February 20th, 09, 01:55 AM
I had to run home again before I went. I didn't know I had to before a certain time.

That's something you should keep track of :P Does Baby DC need a diapee?

SDCharm
February 20th, 09, 02:36 AM
That's something you should keep track of :P Does Baby DC need a diapee?

No! It was just a one time thing! It won't happen again... maybe. :( (:D)

DaGreatPanda
February 20th, 09, 02:41 AM
No! It was just a one time thing! It won't happen again... maybe. :( (:D)

I'll make sure that doesn't happen again XD

*forces DC down and diapers him*

SDCharm
February 20th, 09, 03:19 AM
I'll make sure that doesn't happen again XD

*forces DC down and diapers him*

WHAAA! No not again! I'm no baby damnit!

DaGreatPanda
February 20th, 09, 05:14 AM
WHAAA! No not again! I'm no baby damnit!

"oh yes you are! DC is a widdle baby!" *sticks a pacifier in DC's mouth*

SDCharm
February 20th, 09, 05:35 AM
"oh yes you are! DC is a widdle baby!" *sticks a pacifier in DC's mouth*

*Submits and sucks on pacifier while blushing.*

Kanji
February 20th, 09, 06:06 AM
So anyway, my opinion is I don't care really. I only ever wear when I'm in that baby space so its entirely possible that I could mess myself (Though I never really have.) The thing about messing though is mine tend to come in really thick so its like sitting on a rock rather than a mushy feeling. I mean I remember playing in the mud as a child and liking it, but I can't imagine that its much the same and I'd really hate to be in it for a long time with the stuff you can get from having it on the skin for too long.

I don't know... If you like it that's cool, if you don't that's cool as well. I can swing either way with it.

MutsuMutsu
February 20th, 09, 06:42 AM
I don't mind pooping because I am very used to do it.

And sometimes I can't hold my poop for a long time right after I wake up. And I also have a small bladder.

All thanks to my stress from my ex-job and my current schooling.

DaGreatPanda
February 20th, 09, 07:14 AM
I don't mind pooping because I am very used to do it.

And sometimes I can't hold my poop for a long time right after I wake up. And I also have a small bladder.

All thanks to my stress from my ex-job and my current schooling.

You're used to it.. So that means you do it all the time?

MutsuMutsu
February 20th, 09, 07:35 AM
You're used to it.. So that means you do it all the time?

not all the time but I wouldn't be timid from pooping while wearing a diaper.

Girl in Very Messy Pants
February 20th, 09, 05:29 PM
Oh yes, I'm sitting in a poopy diaper right now!

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 02:25 AM
Oh yes, I'm sitting in a poopy diaper right now!

Well I guess some like it and some don't.

speedcat
February 23rd, 09, 02:55 AM
i miss siting in it... i am sad 3 days from last diaper (got rushed out of the house on a wime and have have not been home) about a week from lash messy me sad me may not get to for week

friereaiz
February 23rd, 09, 03:32 AM
I like sitting in it too, sometimes I'd use bananas instead because I don't like the smell but want to fell the mess

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 04:06 AM
I like sitting in it too, sometimes I'd use bananas instead because I don't like the smell but want to fell the mess

bananas? lol sounds messy.

speedcat
February 23rd, 09, 04:42 AM
lol the smell is not an effect on me (other people mind) at about 10 or so my moms bf was teaching us to throw people and i kinda knocked the wind out a my bro. he then proceeded to slam my head in a door frame and broke my nose... it didn't heal right and now i only smell half the time.

Chaoswolf
February 23rd, 09, 03:24 PM
Everyone has their own likes about diaper me I like both I rather wet but ill do both only problem is the clean up :P I only mess if I feel like cleaning or even have time to. Sitting in it well its not bad id rather just sit in a really wet diaper though XD

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 07:16 PM
Everyone has their own likes about diaper me I like both I rather wet but ill do both only problem is the clean up :P I only mess if I feel like cleaning or even have time to. Sitting in it well its not bad id rather just sit in a really wet diaper though XD

I'm DaGreatPanda and I approve half of this message. You decide which.

Lord Kade
February 25th, 09, 07:58 PM
Way to messy, to change on my own, but I love a wet diaper

DaGreatPanda
February 25th, 09, 08:12 PM
Way to messy, to change on my own, but I love a wet diaper

again. just like me lol...

friereaiz
February 25th, 09, 10:25 PM
bananas? lol sounds messy.
well yeah it's supposed to be, but just no smell

DaGreatPanda
February 25th, 09, 11:18 PM
well yeah it's supposed to be, but just no smell

kind of weird but whateva.

Chaoswolf
February 26th, 09, 12:46 AM
To each baby their own I guess :3

nekogirl
February 26th, 09, 12:59 AM
yes....im ashamed to admit it but yes...it just makes me feel so naughty and gets me horny...so i mostly only do it for sexual thrill when im with my lover ^^

Chaoswolf
February 26th, 09, 01:01 AM
-nods- well ok lol man DAs more sexually open now XD bah! I do it cause I feel more helpless and like a baby :P

DaGreatPanda
February 26th, 09, 01:04 AM
yes....im ashamed to admit it but yes...it just makes me feel so naughty and gets me horny...so i mostly only do it for sexual thrill when im with my lover ^^

well as long as you like it, it cant hurt.

Chaoswolf
February 26th, 09, 01:09 AM
yup as long as no one gets hurt by it or involves children or animals then its fine by me :P

DaGreatPanda
February 26th, 09, 01:21 AM
yup as long as no one gets hurt by it or involves children or animals then its fine by me :P

I'm DaGreatPanda and I Approve this message.

Bump: yup as long as no one gets hurt by it or involves children or animals then its fine by me :P

I'm DaGreatPanda and I Approve this message.

speedcat
February 26th, 09, 10:36 PM
i to agree with this idea and so dose my religion... mabey i can use that to help with thet porblem i am haveing with mom... she is in the same religion lol bet you cant guess

chibi_usa
February 27th, 09, 12:44 AM
No not really LOL! Only wen i hav cramps >_>

DaGreatPanda
February 27th, 09, 01:39 AM
Haha I had a weird experience last night. So I got the feeling to have a diaper, but about an hour of wearing it I had to poo really badly.. and I didn't wanna go in it, yet I didn't wanna waste the diaper cus the tapes wont retape after they are taken off, so I was in a dilemma and I told Chaoswolf about this, and he said to just use it, and I told him that its a pain in the ass to clean up stuff like that but the diaper is also expensive as hell, and he just said to use it. So I did, and I was afraid this would happen, but I don't hate the feeling anymore, still hate the cleanup though.

Elemental Anon
February 27th, 09, 03:06 AM
Haha I had a weird experience last night. So I got the feeling to have a diaper, but about an hour of wearing it I had to poo really badly.. and I didn't wanna go in it, yet I didn't wanna waste the diaper cus the tapes wont retape after they are taken off, so I was in a dilemma and I told Chaoswolf about this, and he said to just use it, and I told him that its a pain in the ass to clean up stuff like that but the diaper is also expensive as hell, and he just said to use it. So I did, and I was afraid this would happen, but I don't hate the feeling anymore, still hate the cleanup though.

....This thread sucks.

Mojo
February 27th, 09, 03:24 AM
What an amazing breakthrough for the panda

DaGreatPanda
February 27th, 09, 03:49 AM
What an amazing breakthrough for the panda

Yeah I blame wolfie though.

speedcat
February 27th, 09, 06:39 AM
lol i wish i saw this while you was on panda lol as someone once told me "dont knock it tell you try it lol

DaGreatPanda
February 28th, 09, 02:10 AM
Well that's the way I see it, but I don't know whether I like it or not.. It's confusing.

speedcat
February 28th, 09, 04:48 AM
enbrace the confusion

DaGreatPanda
March 1st, 09, 07:57 AM
Uh.. I don't know about that... That may kill me.

friereaiz
March 3rd, 09, 05:50 AM
I'm sitting in a nice poopy diaper right now =D

DaGreatPanda
March 3rd, 09, 06:00 AM
damnit >.> makes me wanna get all diapered up

the_diapered_skunk
March 28th, 09, 01:52 PM
damnit >.> makes me wanna get all diapered up

you will feel better after you put them on and mess them

Baby_Tails
July 14th, 15, 07:07 PM
I make it a point not to go in my diaper unless I really have to poop. I then soil it as much as I can. Then, I just sit and do whatever until the stink gets too much for me.

Kitty285
July 17th, 15, 03:26 PM
I try to avoid messing, its very uncomfortable to me.

Toddler Naruto
July 17th, 15, 03:46 PM
I normally avoid messy diapers. I'd only purposely poop in one if I had someone to change it for me.