February 27th, 09, 03:29 AM
you love sit in wat diaper yes or no
do i love sit in wat i not say in poll

Mojo
February 27th, 09, 03:38 AM
Hooray for pee in diapers!!!

DaGreatPanda
February 27th, 09, 03:47 AM
Yep, do it every time I put one on. That warm feeling is amazing.

Mojo
February 27th, 09, 03:48 AM
(borat voice) Panda! Highfive!

DaGreatPanda
February 27th, 09, 03:53 AM
(borat voice) Panda! Highfive!

No. I don't do high fives.

speedcat
February 27th, 09, 07:19 PM
lol i wet just about as soon as i put it on... somethimes not though

DaGreatPanda
February 28th, 09, 02:08 AM
I don't think anyone is gonna say no....

speedcat
February 28th, 09, 04:48 AM
lol that is propbably right

Geo G.D
February 28th, 09, 06:25 AM
I said no, just because I don't want to sit in it. Not exactly sure though, just don't like doing it.

DaGreatPanda
February 28th, 09, 06:36 AM
you just did that to spite me....

trxdltree
February 28th, 09, 11:47 PM
that feeling is manly the reason we buy them in first place.

speedcat
March 1st, 09, 12:00 AM
ya that is true that is one of the biggest things... but some like to go in more ways ^_^

DaGreatPanda
March 1st, 09, 12:06 AM
eh yeah thats also true.

Chaoswolf
March 1st, 09, 01:03 AM
lol of course I said yes XD feels so warm and yeah babyish X3 hehe

Kanji
March 1st, 09, 03:21 AM
The starting post of this thread made me raff so hard. (Thats right raff... Engrish MFers do you speak it! :3)

Sato
March 1st, 09, 06:06 AM
Heh ^^; I guess I'd have to say yes to that, I mean I don't do it as often as I like but its a really awkwardly Nice feeling ^_^

DaGreatPanda
March 1st, 09, 07:45 AM
That's the way I feel about it. :P

Mystel
March 11th, 09, 11:17 PM
Well I'd have to agree with Chaoswolf on this one. It does feel warm and in my mind it just clicks and says "Baby time!" So basically that's about it. other than the fact of things I don't feel like mentioning.

Pifflestick
March 12th, 09, 12:03 AM
The times I did wear a diaper it was comfortable to sit in a wet diaper for a while, but after a while it just got disgusting.

l3anned
March 12th, 09, 12:05 AM
i like to sit in it... though i haven't been blessed with the opportunity to do so in over a year ;~;

Mojo
March 12th, 09, 01:19 AM
Someone get this man a diaper! STAT!

DaGreatPanda
March 12th, 09, 02:04 AM
i like to sit in it... though i haven't been blessed with the opportunity to do so in over a year ;~;

That just sucks. Just like DC. Well except you've had them more lol.

speedcat
March 12th, 09, 02:19 AM
the only thing that i hate though is leaks... i just had one :-(

armydude07
March 12th, 09, 03:14 AM
never replied to this thread...hmmm...ya i like sitting ina wet diapee...its warm and squishy...X3

friereaiz
March 12th, 09, 04:36 AM
I love it, in fact the diapers I have swell more and hold better when its just water so sometimes I wear two into the shower and then put a third one thats dry over top so I can have super swelled diapers that are wet

DaGreatPanda
March 12th, 09, 04:41 AM
I love it, in fact the diapers I have swell more and hold better when its just water so sometimes I wear two into the shower and then put a third one thats dry over top so I can have super swelled diapers that are wet

lawls. alright i guess.

speedcat
March 12th, 09, 06:20 AM
lol that sounds kinda fun... if only they didnt cost so much lol

XxdiaperjoexX
March 13th, 09, 04:53 PM
Pretty much every time I wear a diapey the point is to see how much it will hold before it leaks. I love sitting in a soaking wet puffy diaper for hours. It's so squishy and warm. After too long though it gets uncomfortable. I wouldn't fall asleep in a soaked diaper. I always put on a fresh one then soak it through the night.

P.S. I love wearing them in the shower or presoaking them then putting it on. Bad thing is after that, you can't use it to potty, cause it will only leak.

speedcat
March 13th, 09, 09:02 PM
oh... i like sokeing before sleeping... but alot of the time that makes them leak... that is why somethimes i just add another diaper on top

lolicon834
March 16th, 09, 07:46 PM
Yea, I love the feeling of a soaked diaper for whatever reason. I love to stay in as long as i can before they leak, but often I get to excited and flood my diapers which doesn't help things... :(

baby lucario
March 16th, 09, 10:04 PM
yup, i definetly wet in a diaper then sit in it. i too take some to the shower with me. (though sometimes they end up ripping and all the gooey stuff comes out) i then play with in in the shower. its fun i would drink a lot of watter then pee it all out and see how much my diaper can hold

DaGreatPanda
March 17th, 09, 12:26 AM
yup, i definetly wet in a diaper then sit in it. i too take some to the shower with me. (though sometimes they end up ripping and all the gooey stuff comes out) i then play with in in the shower. its fun i would drink a lot of watter then pee it all out and see how much my diaper can hold

I did that my first day. I went on a drinking spree and drank like 2 full cases of brisk. oh god did that leak.

anonymoose
March 21st, 09, 01:29 AM
i have a rather limited supply and limited time to re-supply so i'll usually wear, then wet after a week or 2

and then i'll keep that for a little while until it starts to go um... bad

Toddler Naruto
March 27th, 09, 05:47 AM
EDIT: Never Mind. This post is irrelevant.

DaGreatPanda
March 27th, 09, 06:01 AM
idk i just like the feeling of flooding a diaper ^^

TTTT
March 27th, 09, 12:01 PM
sitting on a wet diaper its ok, i change right away anyway.

the_diapered_skunk
March 28th, 09, 12:11 AM
sitting in a wet diaper is cool but poop makes it feel better

iamateenineedbabydiapers
April 12th, 15, 03:52 AM
yes in fact i think i would look good in it with a pacifier and a baby bottle. so pretty much yeah i do think i love to

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

yes i would.i would love to suck a pacifier and sit in a wat diaper or any diaper.i'm 15 years old. and i think i would look good in any kind of diaper while sucking on a pacifier and drinking coke in a baby bottle. i wish my parents would buy me baby diapers and have someone change them.i wish i could suck on a pacifier right now and be in baby diapers right now. i think i do need them no wonder why i pee in my pants.

beenbadder
April 13th, 15, 06:46 PM
I do love to sit in a wet diaper.

Rika
April 13th, 15, 07:17 PM
This is possibly the oldest, and creepiest, Necroposting I've ever seen.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
April 13th, 15, 11:24 PM
This is possibly the oldest, and creepiest, Necroposting I've ever seen.
...also not to mention, underage. D:

I like the trainwreck of a title of this thread has though; it's so bad, I actually giggled a little.

Baby Subaru
April 17th, 15, 02:42 AM
I really love sitting in my wet diaper

Diaperhealthbar
April 18th, 15, 06:22 AM
Wet diapers are the best kind of diapers to sit in (At least for me :) )

Lone_wolf
May 9th, 15, 08:07 AM
For a thread that has been dead since 2009 and have a post reviving it in such a creepy way makes me question things. Eh anyways to the topic I am guessing that was asked in the first post. Uh yeah I do like the feeling of sitting in a wet diaper. Only if it becomes too uncomfortable do I change out of it.

Kitty285
May 11th, 15, 06:15 AM
I kind of like the feeling of a wet diaper, I usually change when it starts to leak or if its uncomfortable.