Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > terminator101

Conversation Between terminator101 and SlightPhobia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
  1. terminator101
    July 21st, 20 12:17 AM
    terminator101
    Hi! Thank You for your condolences and the kind, comforting words that you've expressed here and in my thread! I'll try to keep what you said close to my heart! I hope that you'll visit here again more often~!
  2. SlightPhobia
    August 17th, 19 12:51 AM
    SlightPhobia
    Please, please take your time and don't worry! Take good care of yourself too. You have a lot on your plate right now! If you ever need a good pick-me up just give a holler! I'll dig up some youtube CAT VIDEOS!!!!! In all seriousness, my condolences. Please stay well!
  3. terminator101
    August 17th, 19 12:00 AM
    terminator101
    I'm sorry for my late response. Unfortunately, I can't reply now because I've just suffered a great loss (See -> https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showt...11#post3412311). I'll try to get back to you when I'm ready.
  4. SlightPhobia
    August 10th, 19 07:38 PM
    SlightPhobia
    Boy do I feel ya about tooth grinding. Two bridges and two caps here. I’m waiting for implants but they have to squeeze every last penny they can out of my ground-down teeth first. Haha! ‘course some of my rot is also from my sweet tooth so it’s fiddy-fiddy for me. I am not kind to my mouth. I brush and floss, but oof! Too much sugar.

These days I stick to clerical stuff, yes. I’ll totally be a baby cuddler, but usually that’s not in demand. There’s a lot of people that volunteer to do that. I just sorta drift where they need me but this year is going to be the SHIP insurance assistance. I didn’t do any changing of biohazards, but sadly, regularly handled those tubes; everything from ostomy bags to chest tubes on ICU patients—the kind you absolutely cannot let fall below a certain level or tip over. Honestly, I think the transport staff should be CAN/CMAs at the least. Oof! You get some angel patients too then you have the one that won’t hesitate to bite slap or smack you for trying to take them to a test.

IDK how other arts feel about it. If I need feed-back about what to change, I just ask a fellow artist how to improve x, y, or z. But I’m a weird, soft, shy, hyper-sensitive peach. I think most folks have WAAAAYYY thicker skin than me and might appreciate it for sure! Thus I just keep muh comments off and rely on the kindness of artists and tutorials to try and get better. Perspective is what I’m working on now. I, oddly enough, lack some component in my eyes. I don’t have depth perception, so I sorta have to figure things out from my own perspective. Standard advice doesn’t usually help me because of whatever I lack in my vision. I always wonder what a real 3D world would look like to the normal eye!

I love to bake sweets!!!! As for food, probably just about anything! I’m no good at sushi and I’m not so great at French cuisine and I flat-out refuse to use flat-leaf parsley / cilantro as it tastes like dish soap to me. (I always substitute with curly leaf!) I love cooking traditional Japanese foods but the ingredients! OOF! Who can find Lotus Root where I’m at, man?! Haha! Anything you like to cook?

Ooooh! That game looks super neato! OH to be smart enough to make games, man! All the maths and arts and 3D program skills! It boggles my mind. I’m always looking for cutsey (easy) MMOs like the Gaiaonline zOMG game. I used to play a little XIV, but ugh. The monthly fees were just bleh. I’m too cheap for serious gaming; let’s be real. X,)
  5. terminator101
    August 9th, 19 11:06 PM
    terminator101
    I'm no stranger to root canals. I have two dental crowns - in two of my upper molars (Both second from the back). The molar on the upper right needs an implant - My crown fell out a little over a year ago (My regular dentist [DDS] had recommended that I go to his friend the oral surgeon [FACS] who will perform the implant operation for $2,000 while he would order the gold crown which will cost $1,000). It's not just due to having a sweet tooth - I have a bunch of fillings for that. I unconsciously grind my teeth (Which is why I need a gold crown to withstand the constant impact of the grinding) when I am asleep from all of my life's stress and have to wear a night guard in my mouth before going to bed! $3,000 is not cheap for one tooth. I know that there are some regular dentists [DDS] who took a "Weekend training course" to learn how to perform the implant surgery (Drilling the hole into a patient's jawbone and then inserting the abutement onto which the implant crown will go on top) and they do only ask for around $650 to $1,000 to perform it and some even include a free crown but it's a matter of trusting them to do it safely (They are not oral surgeons [FACS] after all, but rather just regular dentists [DDS]) and the free crown is useless in my case since they are usually cheap porcelain ones (Basically "Placeholders") that are of no use for a person who grinds their teeth. So, yes, I'm walking around right now with a big hole in the upper right side of my mouth and chew most of my food on my left side!

Oh, I see. So nowadays you volunteer in a clerical capacity and not a medical capacity. You don't have to worry about having to tranport patients anymore - Hospitals have orderlies for that and "Pamp work" as you call it, IVs, cathethers, colostomy bags, feeding tubes, etc are usually handled by Registered Nurses or Intern Nurses.

Oh, that's a shame. I usually leave positive ctiriques for the artwork that I review (I'm a firm believer of the old saying "If you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything.") and I would only suggest tips that may possibly enhance any artist's art skills rather than tell them directly what I think is wrong with their artwork. In the end though, an artist has to be able to take a little constructive criticism in order to grow as an artist.

What kind of dishes can you cook? I'm not much of a cook myself. I played FFVII a long time ago on my old PC (It was a Pentium III 500mHz machine) but never finished it. If you like the SIMs and you're into ABDL then you'll enjoy Gauche Cheeks' ABDL based SIMs-like game, "Littleton University" (See -> https://www.patreon.com/ABDLCheeks).
  6. SlightPhobia
    August 8th, 19 09:26 PM
    SlightPhobia
    Yipe! That’s a lotta power! Also now I sorta want a Butterfinger! X) They always stick to my teeth though and oof if my teeth aren’t idiotically sensitive to hard things. One too many root canals.

As for my hospital work, I help seniors with insurance related issues and help get them signed up for the right insurance through the hospital. I don’t really work with a ton of infectious people, though I get all the vaccinations free of charge to avoid getting’ any ills. No pamp work for me. I find it extremely unpleasant to move and transport patients. They’re always in pain to the omegas and I’m too much of a softie. I’ve handled a lot of IVs, catheters, and tubes in my day when I used to do transport. Really, one ICU move is all it takes to discourage me from transport… or getting shat on… and pissed on… which happened frequently.

SlightPhobia is indeed me, or it was. I abandoned my deviantART after some harassment I’d rather not discuss. I abandoned DA for DPA and haven’t looked back. Unsolicited critiques is the reason I never allow rating or comments on my art. I’m too jittery a person to enjoy critiques. I’m too timid a person for ‘em.

I draw, I write, I do a little crochet, some painting, cooking, jewelry. I dabble in a bit of everything! I don’t play a ton of games myself. I enjoy looking into some Final Fantasies. Few game plots snag me though. If I can’t see some daddy / little dynamic to exploit for RP, I’m usually not interested. I’ve played some of the Kingdom Heart games as well. I enjoy a little candy crush and flower shop, maybe some sims games if I can custom content the heck outta it. I used to enjoy making stuff on IMVU too but IMVU sorta died when they did away with credit resales.
  7. terminator101
    August 8th, 19 12:07 AM
    terminator101
    No, the power outage was not from a storm. The power outage that I experienced was from overuse of electricity by the entire neighboorhood (e.g. - Everybody running their ACs, TVs, refrigertors, home networked computers & devices, etc. simultaneously).

Ahhhh! I'm talking to a female ghoul (A ghoulette?)! Ahhhh! -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWNQu4e5FWk.

I see. So if there was ever a version of Chick-O-Stick to get covered in chocolate, the Ferrara Candy Company (The makers of Butterfinger) could possibly sue them (It would make for good publicity to remind consumers of the "Butterfinger" product) but the case probably wouldn't stick (No pun intended) because the Ferrara Candy Company can't copyright an idea (A flaky, buttery, crunch candy covered in milk chocolate), only a trademark ("Butterfinger" candy).

Well, they're actually hard to bite down on (They're as hard as a rock) but once you have a biteful in your mouth and let the different ingredients (Chocolate, caramel and loads of peanuts) soften up a bit inside, they actually do taste good and are quite filling and energizing (From the peanuts) That's why the US Army commissioned them to be placed into soldiers' rations during WWI (See -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden...s_Peanut_Chews)! Central Time Zone? So we're neighbors of sorts - I'm in the Eastern Time Zone. It's good that you volunteer your time in a hospital. Not many people would do that (I don't like being near sick people myself - I feel bad for them but I can't stand the sight of blood or want to risk contracting an infectious disease). What kind of volunteer work do you do at the hospital? You don't change bed pans do you? LOL! Or do you volunteer at the Pediatrics (Not Geriatrics) ward and change diapers (Ugh for the latter ward) all day?

Yeah, that "Cereal milk and Burbon concoction sounds gross but I can't say whether it tastes good or bad since I've haven't tried it yet. Oh, so you're like my mom - She likes cream liquors too like Harvey's Bristol Cream and Bailey's Irish Cream (e.g. - For Irish coffee). I've never heard of Rumchata (Horchata and Rum). That's something that I've yet to try. At Christmas I'd usually have eggnog spiked with rum!

No, I'm not an artist but I do write art critiques. If you visit my deviantART page and goto my Favorites section, you can read the art critiques that I've written for each art piece that I've added into my Favorites. I'm into ARDL (Age Regressionist Diaper Lover, not ABDL [Adult Baby Diaper Lover]) artwork (I'm an ARDL). I used to build Japanese anime mech plastic model kits (Macross, Mospeada, Battletech [A US rip-off of Robotech which was a mish-mash of three different, unrelated Japanese anime series]) but that was when I was a teenager a long time ago. I'm into PC games, mostly FPS (First Person Shooters) like the Battlefield series and MechWarrior series, adventure games like the Leisure Suit Larry series and puzzle games like the Samorost series, Machinarium and Chuchel (I finished playing Chuchel two months ago). What crafts, games do you enjoy? I think that I've come across your dA! page before (Is this it?) - You seem to have quite a following.
  8. SlightPhobia
    August 7th, 19 02:07 AM
    SlightPhobia
    :< Ew! Power outages! Hopefully not from storms! We’ve dodged storms lately as of now. Kinda odd. We usually have tornado sirens a few times by now! Knock on wood, no bad storms this year.

--who said ALMOST eat? ;D -wink wink wink, mighta actually eaten some-

Yeah! I’d compare it to the insides of a butter finger! It doesn’t stick to my teeth as much though.

Mmm. Those peanut chews sound fantastic! I am central states. �� I moved to a city but I used to live a solid hour’s drive from any towns. Now I’m like… an hour’s drive from an animu convention! Maybe two.
    Three words hm? Sounds neato! I haven’t done a lot of ooc chatting here, but what the heck. Gotta do stuff sometime, right? I’ve been keeping it to XV RPs as of late. I like to keep myself weighed with writing buuuuut I do volunteer work for the hospital, so I’ll get busy here soon too. Friiidaayyy I think I’ll find out what my new schedule is. Hopefully I’ll still be able to crank out art.

Omg~ I like a lot of types of drinks, but if I’m going mixed, usually I love ‘em fruity and sweet! I can’t say anything with cereal and alcohol sounds appealing though. That SCAAARRRESSSSS me! Haha! I’m a pretty big fan of cream liquors though so who knows! Maybe it sounds gross but is good! Rumchata’s a delight to mix into rice pudding to adult it up! I do that around Christmas. Gotta put me some spiced rum or Kahlua in hot cocoa around then too! It’s too HOT now though. It’s umbrella drink season!

Do ya art? How about crafty stuff like sewing or building stuff? Games?
  9. terminator101
    August 7th, 19 01:38 AM
    terminator101
    I'm sorry for my late response - There was a power outtage in my neighborhood yesterday evening. Why search all over your town for French Burnt Peanuts when you can make them yourself at your home with common kitchen ingredients? See recipe -> https://www.keyingredient.com/recipe...burnt-peanuts/

LOL about you as a kid almost eating bubblegum flavored toothpaste~!

Uh, I've never eaten an old person before, so I wouldn't know what they would taste like, much less like cloves~!

Hmm ...I think that I may have come across a "Chick-O-Stick" only once before as a kid during one Halloween at a friend's neighborhood (I think that I recall its taste). From what I can remember from that one time and what I've found online, I'm guessing that it tastes like a tiny, ButterFinger but without the chocolate coating. Peanuts are good when they are also covered in chocolate (Like in "Goobers", the complement to "Raisinetes", as part of a Bridge Mix or inside peanut brittle - Planters makes a good peanut brittle bar. See -> https://www.instacart.com/shopping/p...nut-bar-1.6-oz). I've only heard of and seen pictures online of a Sky Bar -> https://www.oldtimecandy.com/collect...-aisle-sky-bar but never seen it in the stores in my location. Caramel, vanilla, peanut or fudge sections all covered in chocolate and within the same candy bar sounds great! I guess that certain candies are only distributed in limited locations local to the manufacturer's "Sales territory". Unless the manufacturer makes nationwide brands of candy (e.g. Hershey's), some parts of the US will see some candies while others will not. I live in the NorthEast, so there are some candies that I will know about that you haven't heard about and vice versa (e.g. - If you're not living in the NorthEast then you probably never heard of Goldenberg's Peanut Chews. They are tough to eat candy bars that are packed with of loads of peanuts which are surrounded by thick, hard caramel and covered in a thin coat of milk chocolate or dark chocolate). If you don't mind my asking, which part of the US do you live in? BTW, You can buy Bit-O-Honey online for as little as $0.19 a piece! See -> https://www.oldtimecandy.com/products/bit-o-honey-bulk. I don't know how profitable running a vintage candy store would be but it sure sounds like a fun pastime.

I don't RP online due to the demands IRL on my time. The closests that I can come to approaching a real RP would be whatever I write in the various "Three Words Games" that are in the "General Chat section" (Not to toot my own horn but I introduced the original "Three Words game" to this forum. See -> https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showt...824/index.html. It was so successful that others created different versions of it based on characters from their favorite anime, cartoon, web comic series or even their own OCs (Like the old saying goes, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". Some peeps enjoy the challenge of trying to collaborate with others in an attempt to create a story, three words at a time per post - It's much easier to write lines or paragraphs of story text between two players but much harder to get "In sync" with one or more player's thoughts, especially since any given three words can easily alter the course of a storyline). I also have written a few articles of interest to our diapered community in the "General Chat", "Diaper Chat" and "Anime & Manga Lounge" sections.

I'm not really into martinis (I'm not really crazy about olives either other than in my hero sandwiches or pasta salads, so I probably wouldn't like "dirty" martinis). I just like sweet alcoholic drinks (As you know, not all martinis are sweet). I have yet to try a "Mai Tai". I've enjoyed daiquiris (Strawberry, Banana, etc) before. If you ever get the chance, you should try some Suntory Midori ("Midori" means "Green" in Japanese) sweet melon liqueur, on the rocks or neat -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midori_(liqueur)! As a guy, I have to be careful when to order sweet, fruity drinks or risk appearing to be gay (Not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual but I'm heterosexual and don't want to give off the wrong signals especially when at a cocktail bar). If I'm going for something like a Mojito (A drink labeled by some as a "Gay" drink, I would do it only if I'm alone by myself - It's a shame though, I find its minty taste refreshing).

I just heard of a gross sounding drink that is inspired by the '80's movie, "The Breakfast club"! Check out the "Cereal milk and Burbon" (Strained [Lucky charms] cereal milk, Dememara syrup [The cheaper ones have High Fructose Corn Syrup, so beware! See -> https://www.abarabove.com/simple-syrup/] and bourbon [Shaken, not stirred])-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hbaRLTrLsw! Acck! As for me, I'll stick with a "White Russian" (Kahlua, vodka and milk)~!
  10. SlightPhobia
    August 5th, 19 10:41 AM
    SlightPhobia
    I am jealous!! They’re hard to find here, these Frenchy Peanuts. You gotta go to some old-timey or hardware stores to find ‘em sometimes. Some Target stores have them with the bulk candies though!

I remember the bubblegum toothpaste! It used to come out from a star-shaped nozzle back in the 90s! I loved that stuff. My mom used to have to convince me not to try to straight-up eat it. I was convinced it was space food.

I’d straight-up die if I was allergic to nuts. ALL HAIL THE PEANUT! For whatever reason, shell-on nuts are a staple of Christmas.

Neko wafers are delicious but I can’t complain about eating paper with those… Unless I just cram the wrapped roll into my mouth. That has yet to happen. Conversation hearts took a turn for the horrifying near me. They’re like SOUR flavors etc instead of the old-fashioned flavors. I WANT MY CLOVE PURPLE BACK! Now it’s like… oh-la-la grape or some nonsense. D8< I NEED MY OLD-PEOPLE FLAVOR! …old…people flavor… tee hee. Nope I’m keeping that despite it suggesting that old people may or may not be clove-flavored.

Mary Janes: I would frequently trade my Hershey’s chocolate for these, peanut butter taffies, and chick-o-sticks. People thought I was insane but, ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY PEANUT!!! Always good to meet a fellow Mary Jane enthusiast! They’re super hard to find here! Bit-O-Honey was rarreee to find even at Halloween. My older sister couldn’t be conned out of her bit-o-honeys. She gladly traded her assorted PB candies for straight-up chocolate. She always said she thought she was conning me. I have yet to bring her to the dark side of peanut lover-y. She’s a pretty big fan of the vintage Skye bar though! I feel like a Vintage Candy store would be a fantastic place to run! How profitable it would be, I have no idea. “When I win the lottery…” I’ll let you know how profitable it is. Arguably I’ll invest in my own diaper making factory gear as well. Custom prints! Custom prints! I’d better win one of those half-billion dollar lotteries.

So?! Do you do the RP or the writing? Tell me of your DPA exploits! :>