Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Family of Darkness. * private * (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7293)

Stellar Dreamer March 21st, 11 08:13 PM

Dusk hated it when they cried. she wiped the maids tears away. " don't worry you'll live on as apart of me. " Dusk said as she opened her mouth and started swallowing the maid head first. with each swallow the maid slid further down Dusk's throat till only the maids feet wear outside. with 3 last swallow the maid was in her belly.

Puerilis March 21st, 11 08:23 PM

Her mother sighed.
"Seriously, Dusk, you should stop doing this so often. It is already difficult enough to find fitting employees." she said and stood up again, slowly walking towards her daugther and lied her arms around her daughter's shoulders. Although she did not like her daugther's demands for flesh, preferring more sophisticated way like drinking a virgin's blood from a cristal cup, she took great pride in Dusk's bloodlust.
"I assume that you are too amped to sleep quietly and I can't let you run around, you might kill someone I need." she said and went to a wardrobe in her chamber, which was for Dusk's special moments. She opened it and took two straightjackets from it.
"THe classic white one or the black one?" she asked.

Stellar Dreamer March 21st, 11 08:31 PM

" black please. mother....why did she cry? " Dusk asked not clearly understanding it.

Puerilis March 21st, 11 08:36 PM

Her mother carefully put each arm of her daughter in one of the sleeves.
"Mortals are afraid of death, my little blackheart." she said while the fastened the buckles of the back. She grapped the ends of the sleeves and pulled them, Dusk's arms formed a cross in front of her breast and then fasted the buckle of the sleeves as tight as she could. Dusk sometimes managed to get out of it sometimes and there was always such a mess afterwards...
Before she came to the crotchstrap, she sighed.
"I almost forgot to diaper you, Dusk." she said.

Stellar Dreamer March 21st, 11 08:40 PM

Dusk nodded as she felt the maid squrm in her belly. " oh? but they must understand there fate when they work hear. " Dusk said

Puerilis March 21st, 11 08:45 PM

THe demon lifted her daugther up and lied her on her bed. She grapped a diaper and lifted Dusk's legs up to show it under her. She then took a bottle of oil and gently rubbed it on the naked skin of Dusk's behind.
"Well, I don't tell them that and actually pay them big amounts and sometimes extras like eternal youth. Mortals come to me, because their greed it bigger than their fear." she said and powdered her. She taped the diaper and slid plastic pants over it. She then fastened the crotch strap.
"What a beautiful girl you are." she said.

Stellar Dreamer March 21st, 11 08:52 PM

" is it ok to eat them? " Dusk asked senseing her mothers feelings.

Puerilis March 21st, 11 08:57 PM

"Of course it is, but your way is always a bit... primitive, but you are young and I have more than an eternity time to teach you how to do it right." she said and grapped the last item: A muzzle, which would prevent her daugther from biting but allow her to talk.
She put it on her.
"Well, for example if Lord Mephistoteles comes to us to dine, you would not eat like that with him and that much. He is a gourmet with fine taste."

Stellar Dreamer March 21st, 11 09:25 PM

" oh? but I like it when they wiggle in my tummy. " Dusk said

Puerilis March 22nd, 11 03:06 PM

The demon helped her restrained daugther to stand up and they walked through the hallways of the castle.
"Well, that is one aspect, but there are others." she said and looked out of the window.
"Dusk, one day that all will be your's and I want you to make your decisions based on a rational mind and not your hunger. Enough demons died because of their own greed."