Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Big brother from another world (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28819)

matt 1989 March 3rd, 18 03:26 PM

Big brother from another world

IRei was getting yelled at are Foster mother yat again for bad grades at school and than time stopped all around here Rei the only one not affected by the time stop was Rei. Than a door of lite appeared in the middle of the room a boy looked to be about 14 came throw wearing a shiny gold jumpsuit. He looked around than quickly took notice of the little girl unaffected by the time stop. He stuck his hand out and it glowed for a few seconds. The boy started to cry. "Can it be after all this years I finally found you." Than the boy embrace Rei in a hug.

Little Rei March 3rd, 18 05:21 PM

Rei noticing time had stopped around her "huh who are you how do you know me?"

matt 1989 March 3rd, 18 05:39 PM

The boy snap out of the excitement of finding his long lost sister."ok look we don't really have a lot of time. The time stop we'll be stop working in a few minutes. I am your bother and we belong in a different dimension we got separated along time ago and I'm her to take you home but we need to leave now." Time was slowly starting back up the boy rich out his hand. "Please just trust me."

Little Rei March 4th, 18 02:38 AM

Rei was shocked at this but she knew she was different from other girls "Fine i'll trust you." taking the boys hand

matt 1989 March 4th, 18 02:55 AM

The boy smiled as he in brass he's sister in a nother hug before falling backwards in to the door way. The door way open over a huge body of water and it look like they were about to fall in the water before the boy flip Rei on his back and started to fly right above the water. Close enough you can stick your hand in it strange looking fish creatures jump out of the water. Than they approach a city floating above the water. The buildings look huge than landed on a balcony of a big white house with gold trim. "Welcome home Sis." The boy said before he opened the door to the balcony. "I know you must have questions."

Little Rei March 4th, 18 03:01 AM

Rei looked around "Yes what is this place and who am I really and how do you knew about me?"

matt 1989 March 4th, 18 03:17 AM

"this place is your true home and your my long lost sister that I spent years looking through the Multiverse. Or parents was Dimension hoppers they were making maps of the Multiverse when something went wrong one day when or parents was taking use to a new dimension to explore and we all got separated. You were just a baby at the time." The boy open a jewelry box and pulled out a locket. In the locket was a family portrait with a man a woman and a much younger looking version of the boy and in the arm's of the women was a small baby Rei.

Little Rei March 4th, 18 03:28 AM

Rei took the locket and looked at it the baby had white hair like she did "Well this baby is definitely me theres no one else on Earth that has white hair."

matt 1989 March 4th, 18 03:34 AM

"I'm glad you believe me. so you got anymore questions for me." The boy asked as he stepped out of the bedroom and in to the kitchen to get a drink.

Little Rei March 4th, 18 03:38 AM

Rei shook her head as her tummy growled