Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Knight and the Cursed Armor - A Fairy Tail RP (Private with Erza Dragneel) (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33418)

Diapered Avenger July 29th, 20 01:03 AM

The Knight and the Cursed Armor - A Fairy Tail RP (Private with Erza Dragneel)

Erza Scarlet was traversing the ruins of an ancient temple in search of a powerful armor she thought would be great in combat. After some searching, she found the rumored armor in question. When she requipped it to try it on, there was a bright flash that knocked her out cold.

When she woke up, she was back in her room, in her bed. "What... just happened?" She asked herself. Erza then noticed something felt strange. She looked underneath her covers and gasped. Instead of her regular panties, Erza was wearing a bright, pink diaper with unicorn designs. "What the hell?"

After a long S-Rank mission, Ultear was given enough time off for two weeks. Naturally, she wasn't sure what to do, so she decided to relax at a local cafe to think of ideas. While enjoying her coffee, she noticed a mother was playing with her child. She had no idea why, but was entranced by the sight. It actually made her wish she had something like that.

So Ultear went home and started to do some research on potentially looking into childcare, or taking a few jobs that allowed her to help out children. While she saw some pictures of babies in cute outfits, she jokingly wondered what an adult would look like in clothing like that. And that was when she looked up the term "adult baby."

Erza Dragneel July 29th, 20 02:55 AM

The room door opened revealing Mira and she smiled seeing Erza was awake. "Your finally awake sweetie I was really worried you've been asleep for two whole hours I was really worried about you?" She went and hugged her little sister gently and released it. Why didn't you listen to me I warned you to not to go on missions by yourself" the takeover mage decided to pinch Erza's cheek hard as punishment.

"I found you in the middle of the street out cold coming home from shopping" she let go of her sisters check. "I spoke to makarov and he put you a forced vacation"

Meredy just got out the shower as she got home a thirty minutes ago trying to relax after a boring mission which was trying to catch a stupid cat for a rich women. "I hate cats" the girl mumbled as she went to her computer. The cat was a tricky one as it always escaped her and scratched Everytime it was in her hands anyway the mission was eventually completed.

"Now that I'm home and feel better time to get online on my favorite website" she giggled taking a seat in front of her computer and typed in her favorite website adult baby world. Meredy was a teenager with the desire to be treated like a baby and was online looking for a mommy.

She discovered her ABDL desire when she watched little kids running around in the park and Everytime she wished she can be one of the little ones. So one day she searched big girl treated like a baby online as a joke thinking nothing would pop up the girl was shocked seeing girls her age in diapers as time went on she discovered the ABDL website.

"Let's see if I can a mommy today and not pervert"

Username: princess play time.

Meredy chose this name as she wanted to be treated special and princesses get lots of attention.

Password:********

Diapered Avenger July 29th, 20 03:10 AM

Erza was shocked at the way Mirajane rushed into her room. While she accepted the hug from her friend, Erza was confused at how Mirajane said she didn't listen to her. "What do you mean? I didn't tell anyone about the armo---OW!" Erza cried out as her cheek was pinched.

"Mira, what the hell's going on? Why am I in a diaper?" Erza asked, demanding to know the answer. "Is this some kind of prank?"

Ultear had learned so much about the ABDL community, and she realized she wanted her own little one to take care of. This inspired her to go online to look for one. After logging on to one of her favorite ABDL websites, she found someone by the name of Princess Play Time.

Mother Time: Hello little one. Are you looking for a mommy?

Ultear chose the name Mother Time because of her skill in time magic.

Erza Dragneel July 29th, 20 05:53 AM

Mira titled and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I told you not to go on missions alone because they can lead to dangerous situations no matter what rank fairy tail works as a team and then there is the fact that you were promoted S class a week ago" she then looked at Erza sternly. "But that's not all you went on a mission that myself and master said no to I'm so upset with you i tempted to put you over my knee"

Mira flicked Erza's forehead hard. "As for why you are in diapers you've always been in them silly as you were never potty trained and why would I prank you? I'm not Natsu speaking of your Diapers do you need a change?"

Merely was smiling as she was reading a RP about all the Disney princess were having a Diapered sleepover and doing baby things for fun. "Cinderella my favorite princess in Diapers this is awesome" she blinked as she got a notification that someone private messaged her. "Probably a boy looking for a mommy" the girl groaned and opened the PM.

Merely gasped as she read the message and it was mommy as usually the baby's message any mommy they see online only to get lucky or be completely ignored not the other way around. "No way of Merely don't ruin this as it's probably going to be your only chance" she told herself.

Princess play Time: "Hello Mother of time yes I've been looking for mommy for awhile now not that I'm desperate"

Diapered Avenger July 29th, 20 04:35 PM

"Wait, what?" Erza asked. Why did Mirajane think this? "Mira, I've been S-Class for years now. Why do you think that I just ranked up?" She asked

Erza flinched a little as her forehead was flicked. "Buy... why? Don't you think it's weird that someone as old as me isn't potty trained?" She asked, hoping Mirajane would realize something is wrong.

Ultear smiled, eager to have her own little one. She just hoped she wouldn't screw this up.

Mother Time: Well you're in luck. I've been looking for my own little one for quite some too.

Erza Dragneel July 29th, 20 06:54 PM

Mira shook her head. "You always did have an overactive imagination Erza as I'm the one who has been S class with Cana" she went and pulled the blanket off of her sister and she couldn't help but smile as Erza always looked cute in nothing but her shirt and Diapers all the time. The takeover mage patted the front of Erza's Diaper. "Your still clean and dry that's great" the woman clapped her hands.

"Now back to what I said earlier the master put you on a forced vacation which means no missions for sometime and no I don't think it's weird at all no one does anyways time to get out of bed I want you to help Lisanna serve drinks crinkle butt" she teased.

Meredy ready the message and her eye's widened and she jumped out of her chair and started to jump in joy at the possibility of having a mommy in real life instead of dreaming of one. "I can't screw this up at all" the girl sat back down.

Princess play Time: you really want to be my Mommy? I'm so excited but we literally just met like can we ask questions? Like do you change Diapers? where do you live ?"

Diapered Avenger July 29th, 20 07:09 PM

Erza didn't believe that Cana was S-Class longer than she was. Something was clearly wrong. She blushed as Mirajane pulled off her blanket and patted the front of her diaper. "Hey! Can you not touch me there? Of course I didn't use this diaper because I don't need it!" She protested.

"How can I be in trouble for going on a mission?" Erza asked. She didn't want to serve drinks, she wanted to actually go on jobs. "And do you have to call me crinkle butt? It's embarrassing."

Ultear chuckled a little at how eager this person sounded. She still did her best to answer her questions, while trying to get to know her better.

Mother Time: You can ask me all the questions you want. I live in Magnolia, and yes, I change diapers. I also have some questions for you. For one thing, do you live in Magnolia too? How long have you been into ABDL for, and how when did you discover it?

Erza Dragneel July 30th, 20 01:20 AM

Mira frowned in confusion again why was Erza acting strange today as the girl never got upset this easy at all. "Erza I thought we talked about this a long time ago you shouldn't be ashamed about needing Diapers there is lots of people our age who need them...you happen to be one of them but no one judges you here"

She spoke calmly not wanting to upset her Little more than she already was. "And the reason you are in trouble is because you went on a S class mission by yourself you could've been in serious danger and no one would of been there to save you if that happened please understand"

Merry read the message and smiled her possible mommy was in magnolia to this was great news and she changes Diapers. The girl new lots of Mommy's prefer that there little one changes themselves. She didn't want a mommy like that at all it didn't sound fun at all.

Princess Play Time: "I live in magnolia to ma'am I've been into ABDL for specifically for two years now how I discovered it was by accident I was watching videos on magic-tube and ABDL video was in my recommended out of curiosity I watched it next thing I know I'm reaching ABDL and well here I am"

Diapered Avenger July 30th, 20 01:38 AM

Erza had no idea how Mirajane so unfazed by the fact that she was wearing a diaper, and apparently needed them 24/7. "So I've been in diapers my whole life, and nobody's ever bothered to try potty training me?" Erza asked, those last few words feeling strange to say.

"But I was able to get this rare armor all by myself!" Erza protested. "Shouldn't this be proof that I'm capable of going on a mission by myself? I do it all the time!"

Ultear found it to be interesting that both her and Princess Play Time stumbled into ABDL completely by accident. She wondered if they had other things in common.

Mother Time: That's funny. I remember thinking of wanting a child, and then I found out about ABDL online after looking adults in babyish clothing completely by accident. Do you have any other questions for me?

Erza Dragneel July 30th, 20 03:37 AM

Mira took a deep breath and released it as Erza was taking better than she thought as she expected her to be throwing a complete tantrum and destroy the guild after all it wouldn't be the first time. "Yes you been Diapers your whole life you were even in them before you officially joined fairy tail" she sat on the bed with a worried expression. "That mission did something to you if you don't remember anything"

Her eye's started to tear up. "Cana and I tried to potty trained you many times Erza but Everytime you are near a toilet you freak out and Cana calms you down each time what rare armor?"

Meredy laughed as she and Mother of time had found ABDL by accident it was hilarious to think about. "Talk about a small world" the pink haired girl chuckled and shook her head.

Princess play time: did you have a little before as I never had a mommy? heck I've never done anything actually ABDL related only fantasized about? What type of relationship are you looking for a mommy & baby type, lesbian"