Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Adopted Back Into Diapers (Private ) (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37523)

Little Rei May 19th, 23 04:20 AM

Adopted Back Into Diapers (Private )

Rei Takagei was a small 10 year old often mistaken for a toddler due to her small size was currently brushing her long white hair since today that visitors were coming to the orphanage looking to adopt.

Ball May 19th, 23 04:55 AM

Hannah Corbett walked into the building with her younger daughter in tow. Today was the day, their little family was about to get one bigger.

As Rei brushed her hair their was a knock at the door and the familiar voice of the women that ran the daycare "Sweetie they're here, just come out when you're ready

Little Rei May 19th, 23 05:04 AM

Rei nodded her head shyly as she put her brush down and hopped off her chair and followed the Matron to the room where the adults were waiting.

Of Hannah’s eldest daughter Ayane was at home getting everything setup for their newest family member

Ball May 20th, 23 04:02 AM

Are you excited?" The woman asked as she led the girl down the hall and to the office. "Your meeting your new family"

As they got to the office the woman opened to the door reveal a woman and a girl about Reis age sitting at the desk. "Hello.you.must be Rei" the woman said.

Little Rei May 20th, 23 04:14 AM

Rei blushed “But are you sure it’s me they want I’m just pint sized .” She told the matron as they entered the office and shyly looked up at the woman “Yes I am Rei.. she said nervously as she noticed the girl that looked the same age as her but much taller

Ball May 21st, 23 06:34 PM

"Sweetie your size doesn't matter," she said "I keep telling you that." She said.

"Your just adorable" She said getting up out of her chair to great her

Little Rei May 21st, 23 10:06 PM

Rei just blushed shyly and nodded and looked down at her feet then at the woman once again “Thank.. you.” She stuttered “Am I one you really want to adopt ?” She asked nervously

Ball May 25th, 23 02:43 PM

The woman's expression dropped slightly at the question. "Of course sweetie" She said getting up and kneeling down a few feet in front of her. "You are exactly the little girl I wanted" She said with a smile

Little Rei May 26th, 23 12:36 AM

Rei looked at the woman shyly before nodding her head “I… I like to be adopted and have a new family.” She said softly starting to feel hopeful she will have a family now

Ball May 26th, 23 05:35 PM

"Of course dear that's why we're here " She said with a smile. Her heart was melting at seeing the girl. "Can I give you a hug?" She asked holding her arms out