Name: Johnson, Anthony
Height: 6'4'' | 193 cm
Weight: 183 lbs | 83 kg
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: blond
Race: Human
Birthdate: July 17th

Appearance:
Anthony is quite withy and athletic. Even if he loves to spend a lot of time outsides his skin is only slightly tanned. He keeps his blond hair on about shoulder length and usually puts some spray in it to keep a fresh little spiky looking haircut. He likes simple and functional clothes, maybe with a little rebellious touch. So he often is wearing jeans, cargo pants or something alike combined with tee-shirts of some bands or with a funny or maybe even controversial messages. During the cold seasons Anthony prefer to wear hoodies and zip-jackets with his shirts. His classic choice of shoes are either trainers or boots.

History:
Anthony's was the first born of Frank and Samantha Johnson. His parents never have been really wealthy but could afford a regular upper-middleclass living. Four years after Anthony's birth he became the proud big brother of Rachel Johnson. A couple of years later the family grew another time. Anthony is and was a very proud big brother for his siblings. As Anthony grew to become a teen he became trouble for his parents. The boy started to hang around with a bunch of thrill-seekers. More than one time he ended up being brough home by an officer late at night after going for a ride with his BMX in an vacant warehouse, climbing some chimneys of an old factory, or other things alike. Anthony's parents decided to send the boy to a new school to get him away from his old friends and in a new environment.

Personality:
Anthony might not be the most polite person but he is very straight. Usually he is friendly and tries to be there for others. One could think he often is looking for controversy but he keeps it at discussions. The teen still likes to challenge himself at times and push himself to his physical limits, but keeps it to regular sports since he has arrived at the academy. Sure he is missing his younger siblings and somehow trying to compensate this by being a tutor and taking care of some of the younger students. Especially towards them he can be quite protective and caring.

School:
He is a motivated student with the aim to become a doctor one day. Sure his grades have suffered through the hard time he had before he arrived and puberty but after he settled in As and Bs turned out to be his regular grades.

Interests/Hobbies: Swimming, Rock Climbing, Fun-sports, PC-Games
Where the sun is always shining in the end
(Gamma Ray|The Silence)

Last edited by RaVeN; January 2nd, 17 at 01:49 PM..