View Single Post

General Video Game Ideas
Old May 9th, 16, 04:37 AM   #1
CodeUmbreon5962
Big Bad Babyfur

General Video Game Ideas

So, I've played my fair share of games. I think I'd like to put some of those grinding hours to good use and to the test in some video game RP's. Keep in mind, my standard rules apply - no stuffing, unbirthing, inflation, or vore. Additionally, these have all been engineered so that I won't have to play as a human character and I'd like to keep it that way. If you want to do one of these, just reply to this post or send me a message. On a side note, if you want to play as a human in one of these RP's, it's up to you

Idea 1: Team Fortress 2
My first idea involves the PC game Team Fortress 2 AKA TF2. This takes place way in the future when the 9 Mann Co. mercenaries have met their demise and passed their skills down to 9 new mercs. I'd play as the new Sniper, who just so happens to be an anthropomorphic wolf. One of the things that the old Sniper forgot to enforce, however, is the regulation of Jarate production. This renders the new Sniper a day-wetter and in need of padding. That's when the other participant, taking control of one of the other 8 mercs, finds out about the diapered Sniper and essentially takes care of them in every way while also maintaining the fights from the actual video game (Watch a video from a YouTube-r named Muselk for some of the best gameplay footage)

Idea 2: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The next one is a Super Smash Bros. RP idea. For the sake of simplicity, I'd prefer to stick to the characters in Brawl + Mewtwo. I'd personally take control of Lucario, who suffers some damage from being turned into a trophy by Taboo. He basically becomes dependent on diapers, with the strange exception of whenever he's in combat. The other participant controls any of the other characters and babies Lucario while also attending to his unique needs. Fights from the actual game will still ensue, but is more of just a side show

Idea 3: Skylanders Giants
The last one is from Skylanders (from Giants at the latest, before it turned into a money-making juggernaut). I will take control of Drobot, and he suffers some internal damage after being sent to Earth by Kaos. He is forced to wear protection when he's not in mission, and he soon receives assistance from the other participant's character (Any Skylander from Spyro's Adventure or Giants, but nothing after that)

With any of these threads, the roles can be tweaked to allow the second participant to be the one to be babied in them, but the rules stated at the top still apply. I might come out with something more later down the road, but I think that'll just about do it for now. Remember, if you want to participate, send me a reply to this thread or a message to my profile

Some say that you can't change people. You don't need to change people, you just need to change their diapers