View Single Post

Old June 24th, 16, 05:38 PM   #5
terminator101

As a heterosexual male, I don't have any inner desire for having some kind of Oedipus complex towards any female anime character (Or if I was a heterosexual female, some kind of Electra complex towards any male anime character) but hypothetically in a neutral world where it would be acceptable to have such a relationship, if I had to choose a caretaker/lover figure then I'd probably select Lazuli/Andriod 18 (The version from the Majin Buu Saga arc when she becomes a caring, extremely protective, loving mother to her daughter Marron, not the early evil version where she is programmed and determined to kill Goku) since she has experience being a good mother and has a sexy build (Thanks to Dr. Gero?). Another loving, caring character that I thought about was Orihime Inoue (Since I'm a Bleach fan) but her weird cooking kind of "Knocks her out" of consideration after Lazuli/Andriod 18 - A "baby" can only breast feed so much (Even with Orihime's big boobs) before requiring some good, home-cooked solid food!