View Single Post

Old May 28th, 20, 08:53 AM   #4
babyashketchum
Newborn Baby McNight

Send a message via Yahoo to babyashketchum Send a message via Skype™ to babyashketchum
Ok. Either evidence of these cartoons never existed and i am just dreaming of these cartoons or someone is working hard to scrub the internet of any evidence of these cartoons (like konami has been with PT), because i am remembering more strange cartoons.

Aside from the one with that wierd wifi daycare quote, i remember a cartoon about a male, black haired, caucasian super teen in a blue and white skin tight superhero suit. He knew shazam from the dc verse...and i think there was a blonde bully struggling to understand his sexuality. The last thing i remember is the bully blushing as he slips the hero a note at lunch asking him out. It almost looked like it was pre 2010 post 2000 in 2d animation tech.

And then there was a cartoon back in the '90's? '80's? It had live action kids who had some problems when they were awake and when they went to bed this cartoon sandman would create a dream for them to solve the problem or provide a different perspective on the issue. So it was live action in the waking world with the dreams being fully animated. The episode i can recall is of an older brother complaining about his baby sister but thats all i can clearly remember. I don't know if the dream was of the older brother as a baby or if his sister was never born so i don't have much to go off...

Anyone who thinks they might know what these shows are please let me know

Last edited by babyashketchum; May 28th, 20 at 09:01 AM..