View Single Post

Old December 13th, 21, 02:22 PM   #3
toxic34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFriendlyWeirdo View Post
I am a huge history nerd and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying out a historical ABDL-themed roleplay?

I would prefer to be the little, but can play a caregiver as well, and can play two roles or maybe more at a time.

I would also prefer this to be male/male, but I can do male/female, nonbinary etc...I don't discriminate. I am Asexual, though, so I'd prefer it to not really be of a sexual nature.

Some of my favorite scenarios are:

- Someone goes against a king and instead of the punishment being death, they must become their baby for the time being, maybe the King and his Wife are unable to have children, so they soon grow to love their new baby boy.

- A young (adult) prince betrays his family or embarrasses them by acting childishly, so he is forced to be a baby until his attitude is adjusted and he learns his lesson, but he eventually grows to love the treatment.

- A Victorian family mourns the loss of their infant and young children, and knowing that childhood deaths are common, decide not to risk having more children, but yearn to have a baby to care for once more, going so far as to make a friend/neighbor/another man into their baby.

I can roleplay on here or Discord. If you are interested in this at all, please let me know!
Would you be open to doing RPs based around actual historical figures being diapered? Major ones I'm attracted to include Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, Cleopatra, certain Founding Fathers, Da Vinci, generations of the English royal family from Elizabeth I on down, and so on. Does that interest you at all?