View Single Post

Fairy tail
Old January 31st, 22, 11:15 PM   #2
Girls in Diapers

Fairy tail

Mirajane Strauss Fairy Tail's personal caretaker at least that's what she calls herself as she does everything to cleaning and cooking. At the moment she was walking around magnolia as she was on break and she has been stressing out lately of course no one knew that "ever since I moved out the house leaving lisanna and elfmen alone things got better and difficult" she let out a sigh and shook her head.

The reason she moved away from her siblings was not because she needed her own space or anything serious at all. No Mira has a secret that she got tired of hiding from her siblings but she didn't want to tell them fearing their reactions so she moved out of course lisanna and elfmen where upset for a while but eventually accepted her decision. Mira's secret is that she drinks from adult size baby bottles as they help her relax after a stressful day and it makes her feel young again meaning her daily responsibility's disappear.

Unfortunately she had lost her bottle sometime ago even before she moved out. "Well I guess I can buy a new one and drink one whenever I want without worry now hmm.. that sounds good" Mira nodded and headed to a familiar costume shop knowing it had what she desired.

A few minutes later she arrived at the shop and went inside and took a deep breath. "This is embarrassing" she muttered as she walked into the adult baby section and gases in shock as she couldn't believe her eyes. "E..E.Erza what are you doing here?" The women stuttered.