Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old July 15th, 23, 04:24 AM   #11
BabyGirlClaire

Akame smiled at the boop on the nose before flinching at the bonk on the head. “Ow.” She said. It wasn’t a hard hit, or at least she didn’t feel much. “I know. I know Leone.” She said as she rubbed her head. “Sorry. I got ahead of myself.” Akame said, “I was going to ask, you know. But he then bolted out.”
She leaned into Leone’s hand as she pat her head and smiled at the kiss. “I hope so too.” Akame said as she rested her head on Leone’s shoulder and kissed her cheek. “We should go find him. Later.” She said. She gave the people watching a scary glare, making them turn away.

——————

“Yeah I’ve heard that several times. ‘Oh no miss Esdeath, I am in the art club, I would never use this to vandalize school property’ and the next thing you know the superintendent’s car door has a drawing of a curvaceous body on it.” Esdeath said, not budging at all. “You know, you were running in the halls, during class. I could report you right here. So prove it to me.” Esdeath said.

She then saw Tatsumi begin to cry. ‘Awwww he is just so precious.’ She thought. Her expression softened, “Hey, hey. It’s not so bad. I’ll just be watching you pee. It’s nothing to be scared of.” Esdeath took his hand and lead him to the bathroom.

Akame ga kill
Old July 15th, 23, 09:20 AM   #12
Adrian B

Akame ga kill

Leone chuckled as everyone shivered at Akame's glare as it was always amusing to her. "Oh and maybe you should apologize as well sweetie as you exposed Tatsumi's secret to me which he probably won't be happy about as he was clearly only telling you because he probably felt bad about your secret" which is understandable in my opinion" soon enough the bell rang signaling everyone for there next class. Leone stood up and went to grab her own things "I've got history class next and I know you got English with kurome"

Leone headed to the door and turned to Akame once more "text me if she says anything bad I'll message you immediately as usual bye" she ran out the door.

______

Kurome was walking out of her class and was heading to English a class she shared with her older diaper wearing sister Akame she shivered remembering when akame revealed her abdl side things turned bad as she called her sister a freak and a creep but regardless she promised not to tell anybody because it would ruin her reputation which she didn't want at all.

Akame made it to her class and let out a sigh as she saw akame was already there. 'I can't believe I'm related to an overgrown baby' she thought then took a seat and whispered to girl quietly as possible as other students where coming in. "Do you need a diaper change?"

--------

Tatsumi to his displeasure made it to the boys bathroom with the teacher and she lead him to a bathroom stall and as he was about to give up and confess to lying he remembered something much worse he was currently wearing a pair of sayo's panties as all underwear was completely soaked and needed washing due to his accidents all he could do now was to reveal it to the teacher.

Tatsumi cried as he revealed his privates and a pair pink panties with white and yellow flower's as design. "These belong to my fri...friend..sa..says because I still wet the bed and I've used all my underwear" he cried and sat on the toilet as the bell rang. "Can I go to my next class now it's gym and I have to find it" he sobbed.

Old July 15th, 23, 11:01 AM   #13
BabyGirlClaire

Akame looked down in slight shame “O-oh… well I thought since you know how to keep a secret I could at least… I’m sorry.” Akame tried to explain her actions but gave up at the end. “I’ll apologize.” She said as she grabbed her things too.

Akame then huffed as she prepared for her next class with Kurome. “I will.” Akame said. She expected teasing at the minimum. She would find out next period if her assumptions were true. She left the room and headed to English. She took a seat and waited.

Akame eyed Kurome as she entered and turned away as she took a seat. “Just do not speak to me.” Akame said in response. She subconsciously fiddled at the hem of her skirt, adjusting it so that the diaper remains hidden.

———————

Esdeath stood at the stall and watched Tatsumi take off his pants. Her eyes then narrowed as she saw what he was wearing underneath. Pink flower print panties. ‘This just gets better and better! He wets the bed and he wears panties!’ Esdeath thought. “Awwww, are you sure these are your friend’s?” She said as she fiddled with them in her fingers, “they suit you well.”

“Awww, it’s okay.” Esdeath pet his hair. “Just go pee, like the good boy you claim to be.” Esdeath said as she watched his privates. “And don’t worry about gym class. I’m the gym teacher anyway. I won’t write you up for this since I knew what you were doing.”

Akame ga kill
Old July 15th, 23, 06:51 PM   #14
Adrian B

Akame ga kill

Kurome groaned as she expected this response from Akame but tried again. "I'm serious yes your a weirdo who likes diapers for reasons I'll never understand but.. your my sister and I have a reputation to keep and I can't have it ruined and if you smell like pee or poop people are going to make fun of us both now please answer bef.." she got interrupted as the teacher called her name.

Kurome is there a reason why you prefer talking to your sister instead of paying attention in my class" Najenda asked as she had been watching other students taking notes on her lesson like usual but she noticed Akame and kurome where talking to each other instead of paying attention which she found a bit disrespectful.

Kurome flinched as she heard Ms Nejenda call her name then she sent Akame a glare and let out a sigh and stood up "No ma'am I apologize and may I talk to outside of the class at the moment it's very important. ‘i hope you know I had an opportunity to expose your secret Akame.. just talk to me again dam it‘ she thought.

Nejenda raised an eyebrow in curiosity then nodded. Ok let's go" she turned to the rest of the class, "As for everyone else continue studying"

Najenda and kurome headed out the classroom closing the door behind them. "Alright kurome what is so important that you couldn't tell me in there" the woman asked as she folded her arms.

Kurome blushed a bit as she couldn't believe the situation she was in the girl cleared her throat. "Well you see as you know Akame and I are related and she is the older one... however she is incontent meaning she has no control over her bladder and bowels at all and wears diapers for protection and I was asking her if she needed a change but she can be quite stubborn and sensitive about it"

Nejenda closed her eyes while processing everything she just heard. "I see" she went and opened the classroom door and stuck her head inside. "Akame come in the hall" the class started to whisper to themselves thinking the sisters where in trouble.

______

Tatsumi blushed as he felt the teachers hand's through The panties they felt soft yet strong at the same time it made is privates twitch a bit. "I'm not a cross dresser ma'am if that's what you are thinking then he turned pale and luckily he was already on the toilet because he literally started to pee in fear. ‘I can't believe this woman is my teacher and she knows my biggest secret my life is over‘ he thought.

Old July 15th, 23, 11:32 PM   #15
BabyGirlClaire

Akame winced at when Kurome called her a ‘weirdo,’ but it was nothing new or the worst she has called her. Akame still didn’t look into Kurome’s eyes. “You already know the answer to your question. Your questions only serve as mockery.” she stated. She didn’t need a change, and if she did she would’ve asked Leone before class started. It went like this every day for her. Kurome would always ask her a backhanded question and prod her for a response.

Akame felt relieved when Najenda put an end to the conversation. What she didn’t expect was for Kurome to ask to talk to her outside of class. As they walked out she felt immensely worried. ‘What could they be talking about out there?’ she thought. ‘Is she telling her!? Did she actually act on her threats!?’ Her worries were worsened as Najenda called her outside. She stood up and walked into the hallways, retaining a calm demeanor. She stood in the halls,”Yes Miss Najenda?” she said.

———————

“Not a cross dresser huh? You know there are alternatives than asking for a girl’s panties, like just not wearing any underwear.” Esdeath said. She could tell Tatsumi was telling the truth, but wanted an opportunity to tease him even more. “So I find it highly unlikely that you aren’t a cross dresser.” She said as she put a hand on his head and softly pet him. “You have nothing to be embarrassed about, sweetie. If anything, I find it adorable.”

Esdeath then saw that pee was beginning to trickle out, so she yanked his legs apart further to watch. “Good boy. So you weren’t lying to me after all. I’m so proud of you. I would have been sad if you were lying to me and had to write you up.” She said as she watched the scene. “It’s okay Tatsumi. I won’t tell anyone about this. I can keep a secret” Esdeath said sweetly as she stroked Tatsumi’s thigh.

Old July 17th, 23, 03:26 AM   #16
Adrian B

Nejenda looked at both sisters and rubbed her head. "I didn't think I'll be getting a headache today but whatever" she groaned and looked at Akame. "Your sister just told me that you are wearing a diaper due to being incontent is that true? And if is the school should know about it hiding something like this will cause trouble"

"Ma'am not revealing her medical need to the school was my idea as I told you she can be very emotional and stubborn when someone ask her about her diaper needs so please" she did a little bow. "Keep this between us I don't want Akame to start getting bullied like she has in the past

Nejenda thought about the situation she was in and the problems it would cause as there will be a possibility of her getting fired but she didn't want to cause the girls trouble she smiled as an idea popped in her head. "Fine I won't be informing the school however in exchange for my silence Akame for the next three days I want you to come to my classroom during lunch and by a bottle so kurome can feed you deal?

"Are you serious right now it's bad enough she is already wearing a diaper but you want me to treat her like a baby"

The woman nodded.

_________

Tatsumi wanted to break down and cry as his teacher kept embarrassing by spreading his legs apart. "I can't go commando that's gross ma'am not to mention embarrassing as well " he was eventually done peeing and tried to stand but the woman was to close to him "I'm done ma'am " suddenly his cellphone started to ring which he was able to grab and saw the calker I'd It was his best friend sayo "it's my adopted mother and I'm not going to cause trouble I've already told you that"

Old July 17th, 23, 03:56 AM   #17
BabyGirlClaire

Akame’s nerves skyrocketed for a second before going back to normal at the mention of “incontinence.” Now she was confused, Kurome told but also didn’t? It was a lie with a lot of truth mixed in. ‘What do I do? What are you planning Kurome? What do I do? What do I do?’ she thought. She grew entirely worried when Najenda mentioned needing to let the school know. On a whim she said, “I have no clue what you are talking about, ma’am. I don’t wear anything of the sort.” She said it without much thought, just desperate to try to save face.

‘What on earth is happening? Kurome is defending me? Why? What is her ploy?’ she thought. This was all so weird to her. And it only gets weirder, Akame internally blushed when she heard what Najenda wanted. She said it on a whim once more, “Miss Najenda, I’m sorry but I have no clue what you and my sister are talking about? May we simply return to class?” Akame didn’t know what to do, she didn’t trust anything happening. ‘God, I need Leone right now…’ she thought.

————

“And wearing women’s underwear isn’t embarrassing? Come on sweetie, you know it’s pointless to hide at this point.” Esdeath said as she tilted his head up so he would look her in the eyes. “Now now, no need to hide it from me. I completely support your choices. In fact, only the strongest boys wear girls clothes.” She stroked Tatsumi’s cheek.

”All done with your peepees? Let me help you up.” Esdeath said as she grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned Tatsumi up before helping him up and very slowly and intricately pulling his pants up. She made sure the panties fit nice and snug. She then saw the phone ring. “Adopted mother huh? Put it on speaker.” Esdeath ordered.

Old July 17th, 23, 05:22 AM   #18
Adrian B

"you aren't kidding kurome Akame is really embarrassed" Nejenda walked in front of Akame and lifted up her skirt revealing the girls diaper completely. "If you don't what we are talking about what's this hmm? She patted the front of the girls diaper then dropped her skirt. "I don't like liars Akame I'm starting to think that I should take you to the bathroom for a private spanking to teach you a lesson"

Kurome chuckled finding this situation quite amusing. Miss Nejenda if you are actually serious about spanking her please allow me to do it after all she is BABY sister she clarified. "Plus I'm sure you have to get back to teaching the other students" she grabbed Akame's hand knowing the girl probably felt like running away.

Nejenda nodded" alright she is responsibility come back to class when you are done and remember our deal" with that Nejenda headed back to class. Kurome started drag Akame to the bathroom.

______

Tatsumi started to whimper as he couldn't believe he was being treated like a stupid baby by his own teacher no less the worst part was as she was cleaning his privates it became bigger "oh my god stupid hormones" he mumbled under his breath then he spoke up "it is embarrassing it's better than what my mom wants me to wear" he said as his pants where pulled up then he let out a sigh and answered his phone putting it on speaker.

"Hey Sayo why are you calling me during school I'm currently in a bathroom with my gym teacher and I got you on speaker.

Tatsumi I know I'm only two years older than you but remember I had you sign adoption papers making me legally your mother so you better start calling me Mom do you understand? And why are you in a bathroom with your teacher did you pee your pants mister your lucky we can't afford adult diapers if I could you would wear them 24/7 anyways I'll be going on a business trip for a week so I've been trying to find a babysitter for you"

Tatsumi rolled his eyes. "It's embarrassing to call you mom Sayo and I'm eighteen I don't need a babysitter

"Tatsumi your accidents and the fact you actually have trouble getting dressed in the morning tells me otherwise"

Old July 17th, 23, 05:51 AM   #19
BabyGirlClaire

Akame shrieked uncharacteristically and immediately shut her mouth when Najenda lifted her skirt. Her shriek resounded through the hallways.
——————
Esdeath stuck her head outside the stall and mouthed ‘the hell was that?’ before going back to what was at hand.
——————
Akame clapped her hands over her mouth at that. She shut her eyes in pure embarrassment as she felt Najenda pat her diaper. However, her eyes shot open as she heard that Najenda was going to spank her. Returning to her quieter tone she said, “No! Ma’am please I didn’t me-“ Akame was then interrupted by Kurome volunteering to spank her, which was even worse. “I am your older sister Kurome cut this out!” Akame tried to go somewhere, maybe find Leone, but Kurome grabbed her hand.

Akame tried to get out of her grasp, and put even more effort when Najenda accepted Kurome’a offer. “Let go of me! Kurome! I- Miss Najenda! Please! I am sorry! Don’t let her do this!” Akame said, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears as Najenda walked back into class. Now Akame was stuck trying to get out of Kurome’s grasp as she was lead to the bathroom. ‘When did she get so strong!?’
——————

Esdeath eyed Tatsumi’s erection and smirked. “How precious, but very inappropriate. There is nothing to get stiff over Tatsumi. I am simply taking care of your needs.” She got closer and whispered in his ear, “I don’t need to punish you do I? If you want to avoid a punishment, fix your stiffy.” she said as she pressed a finger against the bulge in his pants. She kept it there as Tatsumi answered.

Esdeath listened to the conversation, “Your mommy is only two years older than you? How precious. Such a beautiful show of friendship.” She whispered.what she heard only got better and better as Sayo continued to reveal embarrassing details. But she was hooked on one detail, the need for a babysitter. Esdeath grabbed the phone and brought it up to her face, “Ah hello, Sayo was it? I am Tatsumi’s gym teacher, Esdeath. Tatsumi has shown to be a wonderful young boy, and I would love nothing more than to babysit him.”

“Oh and you say you can’t afford diapers? Are you having some financial issues?” It made sense to Esdeath, as Sayo is only 20 taking care of an 18 year old boy. “I would gladly lend you financial aid. Nothing in return. I have taken such a liking to your son that I want nothing but the best for him.” Esdeath offered.

Last edited by BabyGirlClaire; July 17th, 23 at 09:39 AM..

Old July 18th, 23, 01:50 AM   #20
Adrian B

The siblings eventually made it to the bathroom. "I must say Akame you've got some powerful lungs to be able to scream like that and you haven't been considered my big sister since you actually confessed to being an adult baby so I'm officially the big sister" kurome smirked "And since you want to wear diapers like a baby you'll be treated like one by me and I'm sure Miss Nejenda said she always wanted a child"

She dragged Akame to a stall and opened it pulling her sister inside and sat in the toilet then pulled Akame over her knee and lifted the girls skirt exposing her diaper. "Someone like you should be happy in this position after all your being treated like a bad baby girl right?" Kurome raised a hand and brought it down on the girls padded butt hard and kurome continued this fifteen times.

",Oh I almost forgot I got you a gift Akame" kurome pulled her sisters diaper down and reached into her shirt and pulled out a laxative and pushed it into the girls bottom then pulled her diaper back up. "Now tell me why don't you talk to me anymore?"

_______

Tatsumi at that moment completely felt defeated as sayo kept revealing embarrassing stuff in front of his gym teacher who apparently name was Esdeath. The boy immediately started crying and his privates went soft and to make things worse Esdeath wanted to babysit him and by him diapers "I'm not a baby" he cried.

Sayo raised an eyebrow as she couldn't believe Tatsumi's gym teacher wanted to babysit her boy not only that but help him as well. "It's nice to meet you Esdeath and to answer your question we aren't having any trouble with money it's just that adult diapers cost a pretty penny in my opinion and we'll... knowing my son he'll use an entire pack immediately and I won't be able to keep buying them "

Sayo heard Tatsumi crying and pinch the bridge of her nose "miss Esdeath please take me off speaker and just put the cellphone on your shoulder as I want you to calm Tatsumi down by picking him and bounce him in your arms it usually works and are you serious about the babysitting job if you are do you want to do it at our house or your's ma'am?"

Tags
adrian, adrian b, akame, babygirlclaire, kill, private, transfer, w or