Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

RWBY : Blake's fantasy comes true and Ruby's hidden desires revealed (DLeafeon)
Old December 17th, 17, 02:17 AM   #1
Anime Baby

RWBY : Blake's fantasy comes true and Ruby's hidden desires revealed (DLeafeon)

(Everyone is 18+ in this RP)

Emerald was smirking as she and Cinder got into beacon by pretending to be transfer students and a few papers to fool ozpin and it worked. "What a stupid man I can't believe he's in charge of this place" she shook her head. "Anyway were are you Blake once I find you I'll have my revenge no one leaves the white fang and no one leaves me'

A few Students walking by saw Emerald with a terrifying smile on her face so they ran not daring to look back.

"Let's see I remember she likes reading so she gotta be in the ln the library" so she headed there and to her luck Blake was the only one in the library at the moment. "Wow I found her and she's alone talk about a stroke of luck" Emerald reached into her pocket and pulled out a device and pushed a few buttons and the camera's shut down.

She reached into a backpack she was wearing and pulled out a gas mask and put it on along next Emerald pulled a few gas bombs that will knock out anyone who breathes in the gas.

Emerald through the gas bombs Blake's direction and she watched as the girls eyes widened in shock and tried to cover her nose but it was to late and Girl passed out falling to the floor. "Mission complete*

She went and picked up Blake bridal style. Emerald quickly ran out of the library and out of beacon and waited for cinder with Ruby.

A random girl went up to Emerald and took off the gas mask. "Thanks for the money" she then took off running

Emerald smirked and looked and saw lots of people purposely ignore them. "Cinder was right give people money and they will do what you say what a bunch of idiots"

"But, Yaaang…" comes a soft whine from Ruby as she moves up to her sister with slightly pleading eyes, tugging softly on the sleeve of the girl's uniform. "You promised that we'd hang out after classes got finished… Just a sister an' sister thing…"

Yang sends her disappointed sister an apologetic glance, moving forward to give the redhead a gentle ruffle to her short hair. The motion causes the red-clad girl to groan and bat at the tanned hands that make a mess of her hair, accompanied by a grumble of 'Yang, stop.. I'm not a kid anymore' that makes the blonde smile. "I know, I know... But, I'm really flounderin' in History a' the Kingdoms and I gotta get caught up… An' you're never too old to get your hair ruffled by your big sis."

With that Yang left the room leaving Ruby alone in the room. Ruby closed the door and went on Blake's bed. "Great now I got nothing to do"

Old December 17th, 17, 03:47 AM   #2
DLeafeon
The Leafy PlushButt

Blake was lost deep in a book she had started reading a while back. She picked up horror somewhat recently, and the mix of fear and suspense kept her mind captive in the story's universe. She was alone in the library today, making it much more exciting.

Blake noticed the sound of students behind the library door got quieter and quieter over the course of a few minutes. The eerie feeling grew. She felt the need to look over her shoulder, but saw nobody. She was finicky now, and felt unnerved.

A Click..clickclick noise emmited behind her, and she turned and stood up swiftly. She saw a girl in a gas mask, and a cloud of gas started to fill the room. Stupidly, she gasped.

She tried to hold her breath, but it was too late. She passed out on the floor after a coughing fit while trying to charge at the strange person. The rest was a blur.

Cinder strutted down the dorm hallway with an innocent, cheery look. She was quite confident of her plan today, and had dispatched Emerald to kidnap Blake. She wore a school outfit just like all the other girls and was headed toward the team RWBY dorms. Before she turned the corner to their hallway, she passed Yang. She gave a little wave and continued to walk.

When the halls were clear, she stopped infront of the dorm room, readying herself. She held a tiny needle in her palm with enough anesthesia for the little miss Rose. She put on her best girly smile, and knocked on the door.

When it opened, she greeted, "Hello! I'm new here, and embarrisingly enough, lost." She stuck out her hand for Ruby to shake. "Could you help me find my room?" She asked, as Ruby went to shake hands. The needle pricked the girl, and Cinder watched as Ruby stumbled around and stammered before fainting. Cinder picked the girl up over her shoulder, and shut the door quietly. The window was already open, and Cinder used a hook and rope in her bag to lower herself out. She went to meet emerald at the location they had chosen. She smirked as she approached, seeing Emerald was succesful.

Old December 17th, 17, 06:57 AM   #3
Anime Baby

Emerald was looking at Blake's sleeping face she couldn't help it the girl was cute even her cat ears looked adorable. "I don't know why you try to hide my little kitten I'm getting rid of that bow you won't need it anymore" she kissed Blake on the forehead then turned her head and smiled seeing cinder with Ruby.

"I see you were successful on your end I'm glad now we get to play with the one's we love I'm so excited this was the best plan you ever had" Emerald smiled. "Oh and I must say giving people money to turn there head as if they didn't see anything was genius if I say so myself i mean we don't have to worry about the cops at all"

An airship landed and people started to exit ignoring the two evil woman and there knocked out captives.

"Oh I almost forgot the house we bought in Vale and the extra rooms you've added to it is ready we can go there now a few of the white fang who knows of your plan moved our stuff there" Emerald turned around and entered the airship and sat down in a seat and fixed Blake to where the girl was sitting on her lap.

She grabbed Blake's bow off her head and through away and it landed in a trash can Emerald than managed to reach in her pocket and pull out a green pacifier with a matching strap attach to it it

Emerald put the pacifier in Blake's mouth then tied the strap around her head. She coed . "Don't you look cute"

Ruby let out a sad sigh. "Why do all my friends got to be busy today I'm bored and Yang is busy studying like a nerd jeeze I wish something can happen a mission or something I don't want to die of boredom i guess I can watch my secret videos on my scroll they always entertain me" just as she grabbed her scroll from her pocket there was a knock at the door

Ruby set her scroll on the bed and opened the door "hello my name Ruby Rose and your lost I can help you out she shook the woman's hand and felt a small pinch. Ruby suddenly felt light headed and dizzy. "What hap..." she passed out and fell to the floor.

Old December 17th, 17, 07:27 AM   #4
DLeafeon
The Leafy PlushButt

Cinder watched and smiled as Emerald eyed up her new prize. When she approached she spoke, "And we did it flawlessly. I'm glad you got to learn how powerful bribing can be. People are selfish deep down, and everyone has a price."

Cinder's skirt blew in the wind as the airship landed next to them. After the passengers exited, the two women took their seats. "The house will be perfect for these two. Our own little playthings.." Cinder smiled down at Ruby as she layed unconscious in her arms.

Cinder watched, amused at Emerald as she threw Blake's bow away. Her partner in crime was already putting a pacifier in the girl's mouth, and Cinder couldn't help but to chuckle. "Already playing with her. You really were quite excited for this, weren't you?" She teased. She looked down and stroked Ruby's cheek with her finger. "I won't lie, I was too."

Blake was out cold as Emerald was holding her. Even the sound of the airship wasn't going to wake her from her gas induced slumber.

As Emerald and Cinder boarded the ship, she was completely limp. She was sat down in her captor's lap, her arms falling around her. After a while of flight, her eyes opened for a brief moment, and a very quiet groan escsped her lips. All she saw was the walls of the airship from over Emerald's shoulder before she passed back out.

Old December 17th, 17, 09:54 AM   #5
Anime Baby

"of course I'm excited cinder I have my kitten back and this time I'll have my eyes on her twenty-four-seven so she can't run away again you know how heart broken I was when i heard she ran away the first time and I refuse to go through that again you want to know how about my kitten running away"

Emerald smiled darkly I heard from a Faunus what was his name again Adam I believe he was friends with Blake at first I didn't believe it but I looked for Blake everywhere and I had no luck I was angry with Adam because he was the last one with my kitten and didn't even try to catch her so I drugged the idiot and took him to the torture chamber and well...let's just say I recorded his torture by audio you can listen to it when we get to our new home"

Emerald smile returned back to being gentle when when she heard Blake let out a small groan. Oh my the gas will wear off soon but that's ok will be home by then"

Ruby eyes opened for a few seconds as well then they closed. "Yang" she muttered. Soon enough airship landed in Vale and Ruby felt someone getting up and they were picked up as well putting their hand on her butt for support.

(Time skip let's just say the house is a mansion)

Emerald watched as cinder pulled out a house key from her bra and unlocked the door to their new home and she walked in. "I gotta say this looks amazing but that's all I can say as my kitten is close to waking up and I gotta prepare her for something so we'll see you and Ruby at dinner cinder so later"

She entered the hall and opened a room door to her left and smiled seeing lots of things she can use to play with Blake. Emerald went to a table and made Blake's upper body on while her lower body was bend over. Emerald grabbed Blake's wrist and handcuffed them which was attached to the table she did the same thing to Blake's feet.

Emerald then pulled Blake's pants down and she chuckled seeing the girl was wearing teddy bear printed panties she then walked in front of the table just in time as Blake was fully awake.

Old December 17th, 17, 10:17 AM   #6
DLeafeon
The Leafy PlushButt

Cinder was surprised when Emerald took a dark shift in tone. She listened to her story, realizing how much Blake really meant to her. As she finished and offered to play the recording, Cinder shook her head. "That won't be necessary, that sounds like something that should remain special to you only."

Both of the girls had given a sign of waking up, and cinder checked her bag for more needles just incase they'd need to use them. The airship landed soon enough though, and they headed towards their new home.

Cinder pulled the key from her Bra with a smirk, and missed the lock a couple of times; her dominant hand occupied by holding Ruby. The door clicked and they entered. "It really does look nice, lucky us for being so successful on our missions lately. Actuslly, scratch that. It wasn't luck." Cinder confidently stated.

"You go have fun with your kitten. Get reunited, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Cinder said before walking off to her own special room for Ruby.

She shut and locked the door, and eyed the restraints she had requested. Some ropes draped from the ceiling, and chains on the ground, over a red carpet. She wasted no time and stripped Ruby, who was wearing her typical red skirt and top, covering bunny panties and black socks. She carried her over, tying her hands upwards towards the ceiling and chaining her feet to the floor.

She waited for the girl to awake, and meanwhile feasted her eyes on all of the bdsm gear laid out on a table nearby. At the back of the room was a shelf, where she a more peculiar set of items to be; packs of adult diapers and baby supplies. She turned her eyes back to Ruby. God, she was adorable. In private, Cinder felt okay expressing an excited look, despite her usual stern behavior.

Blake slowly came back to consciousness, and her eyes opened and closed groggily. A rush of adrenaline shot through her heart as she realized she was not at the academy any more. "Huh?!" She tried to speak, but the pacifier muffled her cry. "Wht th hll!" She mumbled through it, thrashing around as much as she could in her restraints.

She shivered a she felt her pants were no longer on, and this furthered her panic. She continued to shout incoherently behind her pacifier, waiting for an explanation. Her eyes widened when she recognized the woman infront of her. Emerald.

Her surprised expression turned to pure fear and regret.

Last edited by DLeafeon; December 17th, 17 at 10:23 AM..

Old December 17th, 17, 06:51 PM   #7
Anime Baby

"oh right silly me I forgot to take out your pacifier" Emerald un-tied the strap and pulled the pacifier out of Blake's mouth. "Hey my little kitten remember me we used to be in the white fang together and I use to take care of you when you got a sick or hurt we were always together and we had lots of fun no matter where we went it was an adventure"

Emerald smiled as she was remembering the old times. "I miss those days kitten" she then frowned. "But everything changed when you decided to leave the white fang and.... me Blake you broke my heart that day I tried looking for you for a couple days but I had no luck but then I remembered you were with your friend Adam he was the one who told me you ran away I hated that he was right so one night I drugged him and took him to the torture chamber and we had a fun time" she laughed a bit.

"I'm so happy I'm to have you back in my life kitten and this time I'll be watching you all the time to make sure you don't run away again I refuse to have my heart broken again with all that said I think it's time to punish my kitten for being a bad girl"

Emerald went to the wall and grabbed a medium size paddle then she went back to blake. "Your punishment will be a spanking and I want you to know this hurts me more you" she kissed Blake on the forehead then went behind the girl. "Here we go" Emerald raised the paddle and bought down hard on Blake's butt. !!SMACk!!

Ruby let out another groan she slowly opened her eyes her vision was bit blurry for few seconds than it was normal and she saw a woman looking at her smiling. "What's going on? Who are you?" She tried to move but couldn't only sqirm the girl started to panic as she looked around the room and saw lots of things that scares her like a few sex toys a maid uniform etc.

But out of all the things Ruby was scared of was when she looked down she realized she was in her panties and she woke up with a full bladder like she does almost every morning.

Old December 17th, 17, 10:18 PM   #8
DLeafeon
The Leafy PlushButt

Cinder turned to Ruby with her hands behind her back, standing infront of her so she'd be the first thing seen. "Hello, little Rose." Cinder greeted.

She started walking slow circles around the restrained girl, eyeing her up and occasionally groping her ass and breasts. "You've been causing quite a stir with my associates, haven't you? An innocent looking girl, capable of wiping out squads of mercenaries." She stopped infront of her with a smirk, "You really got my attention."

Cinder grabbed a flog-like whip from the table and started circling Ruby again. "You're so precious. But I think you've been a bit misbehaved, causing us so many setbacks. You're mine to raise now." Cinder struck Ruby's ass with the flogger hoping for a reaction. "We're gonna have lots of fun here."

Blake didn't know what to say when her pacifier was taken out at first. She caught her breath, "Emerald...?" She asked. Some tears formed in her eyes as memories filled her head. Emerald was always nice, but Blake couldn't handle staying in the white fang.

"Emerald, I'm sorry. It was getting too dangerous, too wrong.." she argued, and tensed up at the mention of Adam. "You.. tortured Adam? Is he still..." but she couldn't finish her sentance. "Are you gonna torture me too?" She asked, and her ears dropped a bit in fear and guilt.

"P-punish me? N-no!" Blake tried to thrash around all she could, but she was useless. "Emerald, let me go! You don't have to torture me! This isn't-" but Blake froze when she saw Emerald grab a paddle. 'oh..' she thought.

Blake and Emerald weren't the most normal couple back when they were together. They had all sorts of kinks, and Emerald seemed to remember Blake's fondness of being paddled. Still though, she was worried she would have anger to take out on her and shuddered at the thought of how long her spanking might be. Her thoughts were scattered as the paddle colided with her rear. "AHH!" Blake yelped out loud. Emerald knew how to swing that.

Last edited by DLeafeon; December 18th, 17 at 12:55 AM..

Old December 18th, 17, 01:31 AM   #9
Anime Baby

Ruby's eye's widened has she remembered something "W..Wait I know you, your cinder fall a wanted criminal and what do you mean I've caused your associates trouble are you talking about torchwick and neo your there boss?" Of course I had to stop them they have been stealing crates full dust and I couldn't let them escape with it would of been a disaster

Ruby groaned as cinder roughly started to grab her breast and butt it felt good the pain felt so wonderful you see nobody knew this but she had a fetish and lots of them one them was masochism which meant the girl loved pain. "You won't get away with this"

Ruby looked around the room well...as much as she can and she saw a camera looking at them and it had a green light meaning it was on. What Ruby didn't know was that she and cinder where live on a dirty website.

Stranger: "this is already getting hot and it's only been ten minutes make that Ruby girl call you mistress and treat her like a slut"

Stranger out a diaper on the girl already I see them on the table hurry up because I'm already hard"

Ruby who was distracted by the computer suddenly jerked up and gasped loudly as her bladder released it self pee was entertaining her panties and running down her legs.

Emerald raised the paddle and brought it down on Blake's ass hard and she continued doing this while still talking. "I know Blake but that's not the reason I'm upset with you" fifteen spanks later and counting. "I'm upset because !!YOU LEFT ME!! A sob escaped Emerald's lips.

"You just left without saying a word didn't even tell me goodbye and yes I tortured Adam and he's sleeping with the fishes now his body is still at the old base forget about that fucking idiot you better be ready to punished later" thirty spanks later.

Emerald dropped the paddle and went up Blake's face and she had Tear's going down her face . "Don't you still love me me kitten?"

Old December 18th, 17, 04:10 AM   #10
DLeafeon
The Leafy PlushButt

Cinder grinned, "Oh, so you remember me! Yes all of them work for me now, and you've been such a troublemaker. I like troublemakers though, and I'm glad I have you to myself now." She glanced to the camera, "Well, actually.. you're not all mine. Smile for the camera."

Cinder read the messages from their viewers and decided it was time to please them. "From now on you will refer to me as mistress. Any slipup will lead to a punishment." Cinder held one of Ruby's breasts and began to rub the girl through her panties, only to have her hand peed on a moment later.

Cinder glared at the girl, "Unbelievable. I have to diaper you already, tsk tsk. Come with me. Do not try to fight me, you will lose." Cinder undid her restraints and took Ruby's hand, leading her roughly to a table. She laid Ruby down on her back and fetched a diaper. She slid Ruby's panties down and tossed them away, "We won't be needing these anymore. Naughty girl."

Blake yelped repeatedly as her ass was swatted, and it started to turn pink."E-emerald stop! I'm sorry, I had no choice. I missed you to- OW!" she cried out.

"I had to- AH! run, Adam would have killed me if I hesistated or came back. Owwww stop!!" Blake was seriously starting to hurt, but she was getting a little wet under her panties, too.

"You..you killed him?" Blake said between her whines. "Sh-shit, emerald.. that's.." but blake couldn't finish. Her ass felt like it was on fire now and she started sobbing. Her rear was dark red now and the last few swats were brutal "A-AH! OW OW PLEASE!" Blake started to shake; this was the most pain she felt in a while. She barely even took mind of Emerald's threat of punishment; she was too overwhelmed by all of this. Blake was crying too as she made eye contact with Emerald. She was a sobbing mess, but choked out "I love you t-too.. b-but this is wrong."

Tags
blake, desires, dleafeon, fantasy, hidden, revealed, ruby, rwby, true