Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Old April 24th, 18, 07:39 PM   #1001
pyro

On this day a living blade wearing a pair of pants that sung Shakespearean sonnets swung itself wildly around the room. A whimpering princess in the room was waiting for a dashing prince who could change anything into a great story for anyone to read. She blushed and said, "Oh, I might need a change soon or I'll get a bad diaper rash."
The sword began to rapidly swing and landed beside a flower bed that smelled like fine summers eve and began to glow quite brightly. It told her that she smelled like she made a big mess, which made her blush red. Suddenly, she head something?
"I have come to save you from this accursed swinging sword my lovely princess!" A dashing young prince shouted loudly through an open window.
The princess gasps and runs to the window. "Please save me my prince, I miss my cozy crib!" She crys out and waves to the prince. Suddenly the sword charges and uses magic! The princess dodged and stuck her tongue out to mock the weapon. The sword got up and attacked the skirt of the princess.
"Oh no! Now my skirt is ripped!" The princess cried out since her dirty diaper was now clearly shown and looked like a change was desperately needed for her diaper. The sword laughed and attacked her, but the prince appeared to defeat the evil sword once he got through the many perils it took to get to the princess.
"Are you okay my sweet princess? Your diaper looks rather full!"
The princess blushed and farted loudly. "Could you please change me my diaper is about to break!" she cried loudly to get the princes's attention.
"Hang on, I'll get the supplies for changing your diaper." the Prince shouted as he got the supplies to change the princess's diaper. The sword smirked... Somehow? The sword got up and everything starts glowing. Suddenly, the prince notices they aren't in the room anymore but on an abandoned airship floating in the sky.
"Where are we?!" Questioned the pair. The sword laughed and flew around the airship using its magical powers. Then, it attacked the prince, who took out a magical shield that blocked the attack. The sword cursed the princess to sudden extreme incontinence. Suddenly, the princess blushes as she began to suddenly blow chunks and helplessly fill her diaper with poop along with pee.
"Oh! Oh my what a mess I've made of my diaper and my chances of being the queen of this entire land!" the Princess cried loudly.
"Don't cry my love! You will become Queen of this land! But before that we must defeat this evil blade and bring peace to our people and this land!" The prince shouted to the skies.
"Wanna bet punk?!" The sword said.
The prince was furious. He took ahold of the sword on his belt and screamed, the sword charged at him. The princess unfastened her belt to pull up her skirt. "You ready! Now taste the strength of my wet and dirty diaper!" The Princess shouted as the fumes forced their way towards the sword.
The prince moves quickly to the left to escape the smell of the princess's used diaper as it opens and flew its horrible stench at the sword. Then the blade shrieks in agony as it succumbs to rust from the awful diaper's warm, moist vapors. The blade wasn't destroyed though. It quickly regenerated itself and attacked the princess head on! But it's not going to succeed because the princess has a magic spell she's been saving her energy for. As soon as her diaper was on the verge of falling, she then combined her remaining energy and makes the preparations to cast a transformation spell. The sword desperately tries to get closer to her before she can use her magic. The princess sees this but it might be too late to react because she then has to stop her spell preparations. Suddenly, the prince attacks the sword from its right and dies. Wait! That shouldn't happen!

But it did. This story's writers must now introduce a revamped plot. Now it begins: The Princess screams, "I wet myself! You've killed my only caregiver. No! You'll pay for my new diapers and his life! Face my wrath." Intense energy glows from her hands, crackling the air like fire. The princess' eyes filled with hate and rage. The sword swung like the wind towards the princess. She yelled, "Bad move, rusty nuts!" The Princess jumped into the air like a ninja. Intense flames streamed from her head and hands, fueled with rage. She melted the tip of the sword. The sword screams in agony. It turns to flee revealing a secret vulnerability: Its hilt can only withstand moderate temperatures since it's wood. In fact, it can combust quite easily. The princess realizes this very useful fact and tries to burn it. She shoots more fire at it. The first stream of flames hit the wall behind the sword. She shot another burst of fire. The sword ducks down. Unfortunately, it hit the floor and bounced. It flew before a dresser, hit another wall and bounced back. It stopped moving. The princess finally took the time to concentrate and aim. She fired slightly above the base. The flames angled over the hand guard and struck the hilt. The wood burned slowly causing the sword to die in agony. The princess descended the stairway towards the next floor. Upon reaching that floor, a shield appeared before her and said, "Hello. Who dares to enter the lair of the formidable shield?!" The princess says, "I do, metal-head!" The shield floated above her head retorting "Prepare to die, saggy diapered princess. I'll tear you to shreds!" The princess ran towards the shield and slid under it, exposing the small wooden area on its back. The princess tried blasting fire at it, to no success. She then took a massive poo in her diaper, causing the diaper to fall halfway down her butt. "Can we get a change? This diaper is not thick enough to hold any more!", she exclaimed. The shield then sneers "I don't care what your diaper can do. I need you to die. Sword was my companion, but you destroyed him." The shield vibrates and forms a wall of sound to confuse the princess. It distracts her into walking directly towards a trap! The shield waits for her to come closer. She stumbles upon a rigged carpet. She slipped and fell on to a table. The princess then said, "That hurts!" The shield fires another sound blast, this time aimed at the frequency sufficient to unravel the princess' clothes, focused on her top. After ten seconds, her top couldn't take it and ripped apart at the seams! The princess tries to keep it together and avoid the next attack by hiding behind the table. She is surprised as the shield hovers above the table. "Oh Crap." said the princess as the shield prepared to fire another burst of sound waves at her. She tried to evade its attack. The sound waves disintegrate her dress thus leaving her wearing only her saggy, wet, regular diaper. The Shield said, "Poor Princess potty pants, you can't do anything but die!" It all looked grim as it prepared to attack her! The Shield aimed at her heart but hit her side on purpose. It blasts at her wet diaper but surprisingly her wet diaper absorbed the sound waves so that they had no affect. The princess aimed a transparent beam of magic at the shield but it appeared to have no affect. The shield laughed at her apparently weak attack. It taunts her for launching the weak attack and then prepared to finish her off. When it charged up, vibrating even faster than before, a crack appeared on the surface of its edge. The shield tried to slow down its vibration but the shield was completely surprised as the crack slowly spread to its center. The shield cried out in anguish as it dies, shattering to pieces.

The princess finds a wooden chest
and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight fit but at least I'm ready for my next adventure onward." She then proceeds to go down another flight of stairs to the next level to meet the next challenge.

On the next floor, the princess encountered a suit of shining armor which was currently incomplete, missing pieces because the metal required to forge them hadn't cooled down enough to shape properly. The princess cautiously approaches the suit and asks "Are you my next enemy?" The suit replies, "Can you give me a hand, I seem to be missing one? The princess says "First, answer my question then I'll know how to answer your question! The suit tells her that it means her no harm as long as she means it no harm and that perhaps they could be allies, even friends. The princess says, "I need a caregiver. I can't change my diapers." The armor replies "Okay. Let's help each other. I need a left gauntlet. The infinity that I've endured is very boring. I also need a right boot. Quench the metal and shape each one for me. The tools are near the forge. I'll instruct you on crafting both pieces of armor properly and afterwards, I'll use what I know about magical creatures to conjure up a magical unicorn. Let's start by quenching the metal for my missing parts. Okay, the first thing that you want is the pair of tongs sitting on that wooden blacksmith table." The princess walked towards the table to begin the forging process. She picks up the tongs. The suit instructs the princess "See the hammer? Pick it up as well. You'll hold one tool to steady the metal while hitting and shaping it with the other. The quenching trough to your right needs water from the faucet in the sink near the back of the blacksmith anvil. The bucket underneath the sink can be used to carry cold water from one point to another. Fill it up now. The princess says, "Okay." She walks to the sink and picks up the bucket. She turns on the faucet and fills the bucket with water then carries it to the trough and pours the water into it. She returns to the sink and refills the bucket three more times until the trough was full. She asks "How much was needed? The suit replies, "That is enough." She wonders "Unicorns like rainbows, right?"

The suit then said, "Focus. We need to forge the rest of me." She says, "Sorry. I get distracted too easily. So boot first? Or left gauntlet? Are either of those more important than anything else?" The suit replied "No. I need both parts equally. Let us proceed." The princess picked up the tongs. The suit said "Wait! Put down the tongs. There is something missing. We need to form sheet metal before it can be forged into into the proper parts. Drag me into the other room adjacent to this one." The princess does so. In that room, a foundry area is present. The armor points out the vat containing molten metal that needs to be poured into a sheet mold near the vat to cool. The princess follows the suit's wishes, dragging it to the vat. After pouring some molten metal into the sheet mold by releasing the sliding door on the vat's side, the princess asks, "How much molten metal should I pour into the sheet mold?" The armor replies "Until it's filled to the mold line." When the princess had filled the sheet mold, the suit then started creating a second sheet mold from sand, using one hand. The suit said, "The molten metal needs to be cooled for six minutes. First, turn the hand crank on that conveyor belt upon which
the sheet mold rests until the sheet mold is halfway across the belt." The suit points his right index finger towards the entire foundry area. The princess sees the layout of an assembly line where the sheet mold is placed on top of a conveyor belt at one end, next to the metal vat of molten metal. Parallel to the middle of the conveyor belt is a small metal crane that the princess notices and another nearby metal vat that contains water. At the other end of the the conveyor belt, she sees an oven. At the request of the suit, the princess turns the hand crank until the sheet mold is moved midway across the belt. She walks over to another control panel that moves the vat closer. It has two cranks for horizontal and vertical movement and a button, all for controlling the overhead crane. The princess turned the cranks so that the crane moved into position directly above the sheet mold. She then presses the red button which lowers the crane into position, opens its claw and lifts the claw to grab the sheet mold. The crane rises up to the maximum clearance available. The princess turned both cranks and the sheet mold is carried overhead to the vat of water. She presses the button twice. The crane lowers the sheet mold into the water. The crane opens its claw, releasing the sheet mold. The claw remains open and rises just above the water then retracts upwards. Sixteen minutes afterwards, the suit says "Now that we have put the metal through the quenching and cooling process to strengthen and harden it, we need to put it through the tempering process to toughen it using the oven located at the far end of the conveyor belt before we can begin to use the finished sheet metal to shape my missing pieces of armor with the hammer and anvil back in the blacksmith area."

The princess turns the conveyor belt's crank handle to move the sheet mold with the hardened metal along the conveyor belt until it reaches the end of the conveyor belt. Using a metal hook already there, the princess carefully slides the sheet mold into the oven located at the end of the conveyor belt. The oven having been pre-heated at the right temperature for heating the metal to the point just below its critical temperature, is ready for the tempering process. The princess waits ten minutes. She then uses the hook to remove the sheet mold with the finished thin sheet metal. She went back to the blacksmith area to gather the tongs, returns to the foundry area and using the tongs, lifts the thin sheet metal out from the mold and carries it back to the blacksmith area. She dunks it into the water inside the trough to cool down enough for her to handle. After another ten minutes, the princess removes the metal from the trough. She places it near the anvil. She goes back to the foundry an repeats the entire laborious process for the other sheet mold and another batch of molten metal. Afterwards, the princess uses the tongs to lift out the other sheet metal and carry it back. The princess says, "Now what? The sheet metal is ready, but what do I do with it now? I'm a princess, not a blacksmith! I don't know what to do with sheet metal." The armor replies "Leave that to my magic." The suit casts a spell on her, enduing her with the knowledge and skills so that she can forge the left gauntlet and a right boot using the hammer, tongs and anvil while under the suit's guiding supervision. After finishing both parts, the princess held them up to the suit for inspection and approval. The suit said, "Help me assemble myself. Just put each missing piece where it goes into the frame work, and my armor will do most of the rest." As the princess puts the pieces in place, the armor automatically locks together. The armor says, "I'm ready to test this out. Here goes!" The suit walked around the area and tries to move normally. The suit says, "Alright. This seems fine. Well done, your highness! Let's go to the next floor. Wait. I almost forgot. I need to keep my part of the bargain."

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be
addressed as 'Princess'

Old April 25th, 18, 01:14 PM   #1002
terminator101

On this day a living blade wearing a pair of pants that sung Shakespearean sonnets swung itself wildly around the room. A whimpering princess in the room was waiting for a dashing prince who could change anything into a great story for anyone to read. She blushed and said, "Oh, I might need a change soon or I'll get a bad diaper rash."
The sword began to rapidly swing and landed beside a flower bed that smelled like fine summers eve and began to glow quite brightly. It told her that she smelled like she made a big mess, which made her blush red. Suddenly, she head something?
"I have come to save you from this accursed swinging sword my lovely princess!" A dashing young prince shouted loudly through an open window.
The princess gasps and runs to the window. "Please save me my prince, I miss my cozy crib!" She crys out and waves to the prince. Suddenly the sword charges and uses magic! The princess dodged and stuck her tongue out to mock the weapon. The sword got up and attacked the skirt of the princess.
"Oh no! Now my skirt is ripped!" The princess cried out since her dirty diaper was now clearly shown and looked like a change was desperately needed for her diaper. The sword laughed and attacked her, but the prince appeared to defeat the evil sword once he got through the many perils it took to get to the princess.
The princess blushed and farted loudly. "Could you please change me my diaper is about to break!" she cried loudly to get the princes's attention.
"Hang on, I'll get the supplies for changing your diaper." the Prince shouted as he got the supplies to change the princess's diaper. The sword smirked... Somehow? The sword got up and everything starts glowing. Suddenly, the prince notices they aren't in the room anymore but on an abandoned airship floating in the sky.
"Where are we?!" Questioned the pair. The sword laughed and flew around the airship using its magical powers. Then, it attacked the prince, who took out a magical shield that blocked the attack. The sword cursed the princess to sudden extreme incontinence. Suddenly, the princess blushes as she began to suddenly blow chunks and helplessly fill her diaper with poop along with pee.
"Oh! Oh my what a mess I've made of my diaper and my chances of being the queen of this entire land!" the Princess cried loudly.
"Don't cry my love! You will become Queen of this land! But before that we must defeat this evil blade and bring peace to our people and this land!" The prince shouted to the skies.
The prince was furious. He took ahold of the sword on his belt and screamed, the sword charged at him. The princess unfastened her belt to pull up her skirt. "You ready! Now taste the strength of my wet and dirty diaper!" The Princess shouted as the fumes forced their way towards the sword.
The prince moves quickly to the left to escape the smell of the princess's used diaper as it opens and flew its horrible stench at the sword. Then the blade shrieks in agony as it succumbs to rust from the awful diaper's warm, moist vapors. The blade wasn't destroyed though. It quickly regenerated itself and attacked the princess head on! But it's not going to succeed because the princess has a magic spell she's been saving her energy for. As soon as her diaper was on the verge of falling, she then combined her remaining energy and makes the preparations to cast a transformation spell. The sword desperately tries to get closer to her before she can use her magic. The princess sees this but it might be too late to react because she then has to stop her spell preparations. Suddenly, the prince attacks the sword from its right and dies. Wait! That shouldn't happen!

But it did. This story's writers must now introduce a revamped plot. Now it begins: The Princess screams, "I wet myself! You've killed my only caregiver. No! You'll pay for my new diapers and his life! Face my wrath." Intense energy glows from her hands, crackling the air like fire. The princess' eyes filled with hate and rage. The sword swung like the wind towards the princess. She yelled, "Bad move, rusty nuts!" The Princess jumped into the air like a ninja. Intense flames streamed from her head and hands, fueled with rage. She melted the tip of the sword. The sword screams in agony. It turns to flee revealing a secret vulnerability: Its hilt can only withstand moderate temperatures since it's wood. In fact, it can combust quite easily. The princess realizes this very useful fact and tries to burn it. She shoots more fire at it. The first stream of flames hit the wall behind the sword. She shot another burst of fire. The sword ducks down. Unfortunately, it hit the floor and bounced. It flew before a dresser, hit another wall and bounced back. It stopped moving. The princess finally took the time to concentrate and aim. She fired slightly above the base. The flames angled over the hand guard and struck the hilt. The wood burned slowly causing the sword to die in agony. The princess descended the stairway towards the next floor. Upon reaching that floor, a shield appeared before her and said, "Hello. Who dares to enter the lair of the formidable shield?!" The princess says, "I do, metal-head!" The shield floated above her head retorting "Prepare to die, saggy diapered princess. I'll tear you to shreds!" The princess ran towards the shield and slid under it, exposing the small wooden area on its back. The princess tried blasting fire at it, to no success. She then took a massive poo in her diaper, causing the diaper to fall halfway down her butt. "Can we get a change? This diaper is not thick enough to hold any more!", she exclaimed. The shield then sneers "I don't care what your diaper can do. I need you to die. Sword was my companion, but you destroyed him." The shield vibrates and forms a wall of sound to confuse the princess. It distracts her into walking directly towards a trap! The shield waits for her to come closer. She stumbles upon a rigged carpet. She slipped and fell on to a table. The princess then said, "That hurts!" The shield fires another sound blast, this time aimed at the frequency sufficient to unravel the princess' clothes, focused on her top. After ten seconds, her top couldn't take it and ripped apart at the seams! The princess tries to keep it together and avoid the next attack by hiding behind the table. She is surprised as the shield hovers above the table. "Oh Crap." said the princess as the shield prepared to fire another burst of sound waves at her. She tried to evade its attack. The sound waves disintegrate her dress thus leaving her wearing only her saggy, wet, regular diaper. The Shield said, "Poor Princess potty pants, you can't do anything but die!" It all looked grim as it prepared to attack her! The Shield aimed at her heart but hit her side on purpose. It blasts at her wet diaper but surprisingly her wet diaper absorbed the sound waves so that they had no affect. The princess aimed a transparent beam of magic at the shield but it appeared to have no affect. The shield laughed at her apparently weak attack. It taunts her for launching the weak attack and then prepared to finish her off. When it charged up, vibrating even faster than before, a crack appeared on the surface of its edge. The shield tried to slow down its vibration but the shield was completely surprised as the crack slowly spread to its center. The shield cried out in anguish as it dies, shattering to pieces.

and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight fit but at least I'm ready for my next adventure onward." She then proceeds to go down another flight of stairs to the next level to meet the next challenge.

On the next floor, the princess encountered a suit of shining armor which was currently incomplete, missing pieces because the metal required to forge them hadn't cooled down enough to shape properly. The princess cautiously approaches the suit and asks "Are you my next enemy?" The suit replies, "Can you give me a hand, I seem to be missing one? The princess says "First, answer my question then I'll know how to answer your question! The suit tells her that it means her no harm as long as she means it no harm and that perhaps they could be allies, even friends. The princess says, "I need a caregiver. I can't change my diapers." The armor replies "Okay. Let's help each other. I need a left gauntlet. The infinity that I've endured is very boring. I also need a right boot. Quench the metal and shape each one for me. The tools are near the forge. I'll instruct you on crafting both pieces of armor properly and afterwards, I'll use what I know about magical creatures to conjure up a magical unicorn. Let's start by quenching the metal for my missing parts. Okay, the first thing that you want is the pair of tongs sitting on that wooden blacksmith table." The princess walked towards the table to begin the forging process. She picks up the tongs. The suit instructs the princess "See the hammer? Pick it up as well. You'll hold one tool to steady the metal while hitting and shaping it with the other. The quenching trough to your right needs water from the faucet in the sink near the back of the blacksmith anvil. The bucket underneath the sink can be used to carry cold water from one point to another. Fill it up now. The princess says, "Okay." She walks to the sink and picks up the bucket. She turns on the faucet and fills the bucket with water then carries it to the trough and pours the water into it. She returns to the sink and refills the bucket three more times until the trough was full. She asks "How much was needed? The suit replies, "That is enough." She wonders "Unicorns like rainbows, right?"

The suit then said, "Focus. We need to forge the rest of me." She says, "Sorry. I get distracted too easily. So boot first? Or left gauntlet? Are either of those more important than anything else?" The suit replied "No. I need both parts equally. Let us proceed." The princess picked up the tongs. The suit said "Wait! Put down the tongs. There is something missing. We need to form sheet metal before it can be forged into into the proper parts. Drag me into the other room adjacent to this one." The princess does so. In that room, a foundry area is present. The armor points out the vat containing molten metal that needs to be poured into a sheet mold near the vat to cool. The princess follows the suit's wishes, dragging it to the vat. After pouring some molten metal into the sheet mold by releasing the sliding door on the vat's side, the princess asks, "How much molten metal should I pour into the sheet mold?" The armor replies "Until it's filled to the mold line." When the princess had filled the sheet mold, the suit then started creating a second sheet mold from sand, using one hand. The suit said, "The molten metal needs to be cooled for six minutes. First, turn the hand crank on that conveyor belt upon which
the sheet mold rests until the sheet mold is halfway across the belt." The suit points his right index finger towards the entire foundry area. The princess sees the layout of an assembly line where the sheet mold is placed on top of a conveyor belt at one end, next to the metal vat of molten metal. Parallel to the middle of the conveyor belt is a small metal crane that the princess notices and another nearby metal vat that contains water. At the other end of the the conveyor belt, she sees an oven. At the request of the suit, the princess turns the hand crank until the sheet mold is moved midway across the belt. She walks over to another control panel that moves the vat closer. It has two cranks for horizontal and vertical movement and a button, all for controlling the overhead crane. The princess turned the cranks so that the crane moved into position directly above the sheet mold. She then presses the red button which lowers the crane into position, opens its claw and lifts the claw to grab the sheet mold. The crane rises up to the maximum clearance available. The princess turned both cranks and the sheet mold is carried overhead to the vat of water. She presses the button twice. The crane lowers the sheet mold into the water. The crane opens its claw, releasing the sheet mold. The claw remains open and rises just above the water then retracts upwards. Sixteen minutes afterwards, the suit says "Now that we have put the metal through the quenching and cooling process to strengthen and harden it, we need to put it through the tempering process to toughen it using the oven located at the far end of the conveyor belt before we can begin to use the finished sheet metal to shape my missing pieces of armor with the hammer and anvil back in the blacksmith area."

The princess turns the conveyor belt's crank handle to move the sheet mold with the hardened metal along the conveyor belt until it reaches the end of the conveyor belt. Using a metal hook already there, the princess carefully slides the sheet mold into the oven located at the end of the conveyor belt. The oven having been pre-heated at the right temperature for heating the metal to the point just below its critical temperature, is ready for the tempering process. The princess waits ten minutes. She then uses the hook to remove the sheet mold with the finished thin sheet metal. She went back to the blacksmith area to gather the tongs, returns to the foundry area and using the tongs, lifts the thin sheet metal out from the mold and carries it back to the blacksmith area. She dunks it into the water inside the trough to cool down enough for her to handle. After another ten minutes, the princess removes the metal from the trough. She places it near the anvil. She goes back to the foundry an repeats the entire laborious process for the other sheet mold and another batch of molten metal. Afterwards, the princess uses the tongs to lift out the other sheet metal and carry it back. The princess says, "Now what? The sheet metal is ready, but what do I do with it now? I'm a princess, not a blacksmith! I don't know what to do with sheet metal." The armor replies "Leave that to my magic." The suit casts a spell on her, enduing her with the knowledge and skills so that she can forge the left gauntlet and a right boot using the hammer, tongs and anvil while under the suit's guiding supervision. After finishing both parts, the princess held them up to the suit for inspection and approval. The suit said, "Help me assemble myself. Just put each missing piece where it goes into the frame work, and my armor will do most of the rest." As the princess puts the pieces in place, the armor automatically locks together. The armor says, "I'm ready to test this out. Here goes!" The suit walked around the area and tries to move normally. The suit says, "Alright. This seems fine. Well done, your highness! Let's go to the next floor. Wait. I almost forgot. I need to keep my part of the bargain."

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be addressed as 'Princess' or 'Pad'me'." The

* Editor's note - The thoroughly soaked regular diaper didn't fall apart but instead absorbed the sound waves. This is possible because the wetness being held within the diaper's thick padding acted as a dampening field against the resonating effects of the shield's sound waves.

* Further note - The seemingly "weak" attack that the princess unleashed upon the shield wasn't designed to attack the shield's surface directly but rather to change its molecular density to be the same as that of glass so that at high rates of vibration, the shield's structure would be
shattering to pieces when its integrity failed.

* Additional note - The particular mechanics of the claw mechanism of a crane (As it lowers into position, opens its claw and lifts the claw to grab any material) can be seen in the following video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzjD4lpmtdA.

* - Errata:
* - The following text in the previously written sentences have been corrected in order to maintain the story's proper continuity.

The text in the previously written sentence:
Sixteen minutes afterwards, the suit says "Now that we have put the metal through the quenching and cooling process to strengthen and harden it, we need to put it through the tempering process to toughen it using the oven located at the far end of the conveyor belt before we can begin to use the finished sheet metal to shape my missing pieces of armor with the hammer and anvil back in the foundry area."

Has been corrected to:
Sixteen minutes afterwards, the suit says "Now that we have put the metal through the quenching and cooling process to strengthen and harden it, we need to put it through the tempering process to toughen it using the oven located at the far end of the conveyor belt before we can begin to use the finished sheet metal to shape my missing pieces of armor with the hammer and anvil back in the blacksmith area."

She went back to the blacksmith area to gather the tongs, returns to the foundry area and using the tongs, lifts the thin sheet metal out from the mold to carry it back to the blacksmith area.

Has been corrected to:
She went back to the blacksmith area to gather the tongs, returns to the foundry area and using the tongs, lifts the thin sheet metal out from the mold and carries it back to the blacksmith area.

Old April 25th, 18, 06:24 PM   #1003
pyro

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be addressed as 'Princess' or 'Pad'me'." The
Suit replied "It's

Old April 26th, 18, 01:07 PM   #1004
terminator101

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be addressed as 'Princess' or 'Pad'me'." The suit replies "It's been so many

* Editor's note - The thoroughly soaked regular diaper didn't fall apart but instead absorbed the sound waves. This is possible because the wetness being held within the diaper's thick padding acted as a dampening field against the resonating effects of the shield's sound waves.

* Further note - The seemingly "weak" attack that the princess unleashed upon the shield wasn't designed to attack the shield's surface directly but rather to change its molecular density to be the same as that of glass so that at high rates of vibration, the shield's structure would be

* Additional note - The particular mechanics of the claw mechanism of a crane (As it lowers into position, opens its claw and lifts the claw to grab any material) can be seen in the following video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzjD4lpmtdA.

* - Errata:
* - The following text in the previously written sentences have been corrected in order to maintain the story's proper continuity.

Sixteen minutes afterwards, the suit says "Now that we have put the metal through the quenching and cooling process to strengthen and harden it, we need to put it through the tempering process to toughen it using the oven located at the far end of the conveyor belt before we can begin to use the finished sheet metal to shape my missing pieces of armor with the hammer and anvil back in the foundry area."

Has been corrected to:
Sixteen minutes afterwards, the suit says "Now that we have put the metal through the quenching and cooling process to strengthen and harden it, we need to put it through the tempering process to toughen it using the oven located at the far end of the conveyor belt before we can begin to use the finished sheet metal to shape my missing pieces of armor with the hammer and anvil back in the blacksmith area."

She went back to the blacksmith area to gather the tongs, returns to the foundry area and using the tongs, lifts the thin sheet metal out from the mold to carry it back to the blacksmith area.

Has been corrected to:
She went back to the blacksmith area to gather the tongs, returns to the foundry area and using the tongs, lifts the thin sheet metal out from the mold and carries it back to the blacksmith area.

Old April 26th, 18, 09:09 PM   #1005
pyro

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be addressed as 'Princess' or 'Pad'me'." The suit replies "It's been so many
ages since I've

Old April 27th, 18, 07:50 PM   #1006
terminator101

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be addressed as 'Princess' or 'Pad'me'." The suit replies "It's been so many ages since I've had any company.

* - Errata:

Has been corrected to:

Has been corrected to:

Old April 27th, 18, 09:11 PM   #1007
pyro

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be addressed as 'Princess' or 'Pad'me'." The suit replies "It's been so many ages since I've had any company.
So much time

Old April 30th, 18, 02:17 PM   #1008
terminator101

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be addressed as 'Princess' or 'Pad'me'." The suit replies "It's been so many ages since I've had any company. So much time has passed that

* - Errata:

Has been corrected to:

Has been corrected to:

Old April 30th, 18, 07:17 PM   #1009
pyro

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be addressed as 'Princess' or 'Pad'me'." The suit replies "It's been so many ages since I've had any company. So much time has passed that
I've forgotten my

Old May 1st, 18, 11:33 PM   #1010
terminator101

The suit casts a summoning spell that conjures up a unicorn. The elegant creature whinnied. The princess stared at the unicorn. The unicorn says "Like the view?" The princess ran behind the suit of armor and asks the suit, "Is he friendly?" The suit replies, "Yes, he is despite his abrasiveness but don't grab his horn. It's very sensitive. You can ask him to join us and help change your soiled diaper." The princess says "I guess that proper introductions are in order. What is your name, unicorn?" The unicorn replies "My proper name is unpronounceable by the human tongue. The both of you can just call me 'Uni'". The princess replies, "Fine. It's nice to meet your acquaintance, Uni. My full proper name is 'Princess Pad'me Ima'Dollie.' but let's not stand on ceremony here, given the situation. I can be addressed as 'Princess' or 'Pad'me'." The suit replies "It's been so many ages since I've had any company. So much time has passed that I've forgotten my proper name. I

* - Sorry for the late story update. The fan on my CPU cooler decide to slow down to dangerous RPMs which was causing my CPU to heat up really quickly. I had to remove the entire CPU cooler, clean off the old hardened thermal paste from my CPU, find my old CPU cooler (Luckily, I saved it from my last upgrade), apply some new thermal paste on the CPU, place the old CPU cooler on top of the CPU
and wait for a safe amount of time for the thermal paste to cure before powering up. My machine is back up to running at normal temperatures, as long as I don't stress it with any hard gaming - Just going online is okay. Now I'll have to find a replacement fan for my CPU cooler - It'll probably cost me about $10 - $15 for a decent 120mm fan. What can you do? Shit happens.

* - Errata:

Has been corrected to:

Has been corrected to:

Last edited by terminator101; May 1st, 18 at 11:42 PM..

Tags
game, words