Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

A Touch of Magic [Private: The_Enigma and Shadow King]
Old February 23rd, 10, 09:38 PM   #1
The_Enigma

Location: The middle of Nowhere (some freaky stuff happens in Nowhere)
A Touch of Magic [Private: The_Enigma and Shadow King]

Profiles

Shadow King

Name: Aria Westenshire

Race: Half vampire, half phoenix

Sex: Female

Body type: Aria has slim, hour glass figure, standing about 5' 6” in height with thin yet well muscled arms and legs as well as silk smooth white skin.

Hair: her hair is long, reaching down to her lower back and dark crimson in color. She usually wears her down, but when working intensely will tie it up/

Eyes: Her eyes are a slightly lighter crimson then her hair. She generally tends to wear contacts that make her irises appear a deep brown.

Clothing: She tends to wear her school uniform which consists of a skirt reaching halfway down her thighs, a white button up shirt and a dress jacket with her schools' logo over the left breast, as well as a pair of light brown dress shoes. Though, when she is off on holiday she will wear whatever she finds in her vast closet.

Skills: Being both a vampire and a phoenix Aria has an uncanny ability to use magic, though she tends to shy away from it as not to get caught in the act.

Past: Arias' parents died when she was young, as having her was a serious crime among both of their clans. They however did not kill her, but rather allowed her to be born before slaughtering her parents and sending her into the human area of the world. She grew up with the help of witch who had hidden in the human world under the guise of a shop owner. The witch helped her survive but had never given any parental care, and after Aria had turned 18 threw her out on the street without mercy.
Far before being thrown out Aria had known what she was and how to hide it, learning those skills through the witch's harsh training. Before leaving Aria was given the bank account that her parents had created, wanting to run into exile into the human world, but being killed before they could flee. Aria used the rather large sum of money left behind to create a rather comfortable living for herself, now living in a rather large apartment on the better side of town and attending a private college.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

The_Enigma
Name: Wesley Usen (a.k.a. Wes)

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Body type: Wes is a tall, gangly type, standing at 6'3". He's as thin as a rail, has large hands and feet, and has very shallow cheeks, making his face extremely edgy and sharp.

Hair: Wes has longer hair for a boy, coming down to about the bottom of his ears. It's a rich brown in color, with subtle blond accents.

Eyes: Wes has an unusual deep jade with a slight hazel-flex, not fitting his complexion whatsoever. It's rumored that it signifies a particular heritage.

Clothing: Wes likes to wear a simple white, long-sleeved T-Shirt with a red jumper. His preferred pants are tan slacks, although he occasionally wears blue-jeans. Depending on the weather, he might put on a thick, forest green hoodie.

Skills: Wesley comes from a long line of practiced sorcerers and has been trained in kind. His grasp of magic is rather natural, and he likes to use it occasionally in his everyday life to, as he puts it, "spice things up." Apart from his magic ability, though, he's an accomplished pianist and thoroughly enjoys games of all sorts.

Past: Wesley Usen was born to Maria and Frederick Usen in a small town in rural Massachusetts. His family having a long standing tradition of practicing sorcery, Wes was trained in magic and wields it capably. He had a rather unremarkable childhood (excepting some rituals that he went through) and went on to study History at a private college, aiming to be an Antiquarian or History Teacher. One girl in particular has caught his interest at the college, though. She seems to have a rather...magical quality about her.

Last edited by The_Enigma; February 23rd, 10 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: Unhappy with formatting

Old February 23rd, 10, 10:12 PM   #2
shadow king
Artist

It was the beginning of a new school year and Aria was ready to return for her third year of college, aiming for a degree in history so that she could become a history teacher. She was very well learned in ancient societies, taught mostly by the witch who raised her for so many years.

She awoke early in the morning, sitting up in her bed and stretching lazily before standing. Her crimson eyes hit the morning light shining in through her bedroom window. She started her usual morning routine by taking a bath, then applying a special lotion that would make the suns effect on her body lesser. After this she got dressed, put in her contacts that made her eyes deep brown and took off for her first class.

She only lived a few blocks from the school and rushed into the classroom to take her seat. No one normal would have been able to tell that she was part vampire part phoenix by looking at her. Her skin was not any more pale than that of a normal humans, her fangs were absorbed into her gums so that they looked like normal canines. On top of that her brown eyes would never draw any attention. The only way that anyone would ever know about her would be if they could sense magic. Even though she was talented at masking her magic aura, it was never perfect, leaking hints of both undead and phoenix magic wherever she went.

Old March 1st, 10, 11:08 PM   #3
The_Enigma

Wesley Usen startled awake, throwing the sheets off of his bed as he did so. A soft red glow emanating in his peripheral reminded him of the radio-alarm clock on his nightstand, and he jerked his head toward it, still panting slightly from his start.

"5:57..." he thought, "...damn, that's early." Flopping back onto his side into a more comfortable position, Wes tried to slip quietly back into slumber for another couple of hours, suppressing the clattered thoughts racing around in his head. After a moment or two he realized the futility of such an effort, and rose wearily from his half-slumber to start the day. As he shrugged off his pajamas in a corner of his dorm room, he glimpsed before him fragments of the images which had startled him to consciousness. Indeed, the dream he had was portentous, and he was without doubt as to its possible meaning.
---------------------------------
A pair of tan socks landed softly on Wesley's bed, followed quickly by a white t-shirt and a pair of slacks. "After reviewing the dream in the shower, there's no other possible explanation." Wes' thoughts raced and pounded against his temple as he finally agreed with his startling revelation. "There is certainly another student on this campus with the Touch of Magic."

He smirked at the odd phrase, it being of his own devise. He remembered saying it long ago, a time riddled with innocence and ignorance, to his parents and mentors when meeting other people with magical ability, and being very pleased with himself for creating such a clever identification mechanism. He knew now, of course, that it was childish, but one holds certain nostalgia for things lost in the valley of youth.

"Whoever this person might be," he spoke to himself, "I must contact them. They might be dangerous and unwholesome to everyone around them if not kept in check." Picking up his jumper, he looked at the clock once more and noted it read 6:43. Although his first class didn't start for another hour and a half, he decided to take a stroll in the warm summer air to liven himself up. Throwing the jumper over his shoulder, he quietly slipped out of the building, remarking to himself how strange it was that the college held the girls' dress code to such a more rigorous standard than the boys'.

Old March 1st, 10, 11:31 PM   #4
shadow king
Artist

Aria went through her first class which began at seven in the morning and continued until 7:50, when she would have to rush to her next class, which would start five minutes later, three buildings over.

As the professor called a close to the class Aria jumped up from her seat and in a flash was running out into the hall and out into the brick courtyard of the college. She turned her body to the left but couldn't stop her own momentum, sliding until she reached a stop. She then continued her wild running spree three buildings down and into a maze of hallways that she rushed through.

She was so focused on getting to class she did not see the boy in from of her. She continued running until she slammed into him with amazing force and flipping back onto her feet with amazing precision before running to the class.

As she entered the room the professor looked up at her, now five minutes into his lecture. "Ms. Westenshire, late again I see, maybe we should hook a clock in front of you so you'll be on time."

Aria blushed so red that steam could have poured out of her ears as she took her seat in the back of the class. The professor continued his long winded and slightly boring lecture on the Incas and their culture.

Old March 3rd, 10, 02:08 AM   #5
The_Enigma

Wesley was sitting in Mr. Blackfield's Ancient Civilizations classroom. Already feeling the pang of boredom listening to a lecture that he already knew everything about, he glanced at the clock out of desperation to see how long he would suffer by the droning voice of his professor. The old analog, accenting the theme of the class, ticked out 7:05.

"God!" groaned Wes in his mind, slumping further into his chair in the back, "It's only been five minutes! How could there be another forty-five minutes to this drudgery? Maybe I'll just create some excitement of my own." Wes flicked his palm upward and cast a silent incantation beneath his breath. "There. That should make something happen."

Immediately he heard a clatter outside in the hall, and the door to the classroom slam open. "Ms. Westenshire, late again I see, maybe we should hook a clock in front of you so you'll be on time," droned the professor in his dreary voice. Wes looked at the girl, visibly turning red from her abnormally pale complexion, and felt a twinge.

Old March 3rd, 10, 02:35 AM   #6
shadow king
Artist

After about 5 more minutes Aria was repeating what Wes had done by staring at the clock slowly winding on. She knew this professor was as boring as could be, his voice had already bored a quarter of the class to sleep and the rest were on laptops and texting on cell phones, except for the few really studious members of the course.

Aria almost wanted to bash her head on her desk this was so boring. Just then a thought came to mind. She began to mouth ancient words, while covering her mouth like she was yawning. Soon enough a fire alarm went off outside the hall.

Aria stood up as Professor Blackfield instructed everyone out of the building. Aria just walked out of the building, knowing that they would let class out for the day.

It wasn't often that Aria got bored enough to want to use pheonix fire to get out of a situation. She had set a match sized flame under a sprinkler head, which had set off the alarm, extinguishing the flame instantly without any smoke appearing. She knew that they would never find out the cause, and that made it all the more fun in the rare cases that she did use magic.

Old March 4th, 10, 12:55 AM   #7
The_Enigma

"Tick, tock...tick, tock..." thought the pensive boy in that Ancient Civilizations class. "Jeez, I know magic that could twist the very fabric of time itself, but I have yet to understand how simply hearing a lecture could make time feel so slow in passing!" Wes grimaced, shifting in his chair yet again while crossing his arms. "And for whatever reason, I can't shake this strange, tingly feeling. It started the same time that girl walked into class..." He let his mind go blank as he looked down at the peculiar pale girl. She seemed to be staring at the clock in a bored stupor herself.

Staring intently at her, he closed his eyes and opened his mind to the subtler things happening around the room. The professor's voice faded away, and he heard the sharp clacking on the laptop keyboard of the boy a row down from him, and the soft, velvety clicking of cell-phone keys, no doubt hidden under some desk face. As he let himself be serenaded by all the sounds of the classroom, a disturbing whisper forced his eyes open. Listening more intently, he heard fragments of some ancient dialect from that tardy girl, too foreign to be merely a foreign language, yet subtly familiar in an uncanny way.

Just after, he felt a burst of magic emenate from someone in the room, if only for the slightest of moments. A clamorous din erupted in the hallway, and the professor cut off his monotonous lecture mid-sentence, alarmed by the noise.

"Alright, everyone," the professor addressed to the class, "that's the fire alarm. Looks like the chemistry lab claimed another victim. Single file, out the door, you know the procedure." As everyone quickly gathered their things, Wesley paid special attention to the strange girl he thought he heard whispering, slipping behind her as she eked out of the crowded door.
----------------------------------------
The humid summer air was a stifling contrast compared to the brisk, chilly room the students had just exited. The sun shone brightly overhead, illuminating everything in a brilliant white hue. Wesley had followed the girl outside of the classroom, and watched as she sat underneath a large tree in the courtyard, being careful to sit squarely in the center of the shade. He jogged up to her, approaching and greeting her as warmly as he could. "Hey, I'm Wesley!" he said with a smile, "you were that late girl for the Ancient Civ lecture, right?"

Last edited by The_Enigma; March 4th, 10 at 12:56 AM.. Reason: fixing grammar and spelling and such

Old March 4th, 10, 01:08 AM   #8
shadow king
Artist

Aria stared up at the boy with eyes that could have pierced even the toughest beasts' soul. "You seem to have bee following me purposefully Wesley" she said standing up to stare him in the eyes. "What is it that you want?" she asked bluntly, not leaving any room for polite conversation.

Aria was always like this unfortunately, she wasn't even angry and yet it seemed like she would rip your head of and shred your body into pieces before burying you and setting your grave on fire. It was the way that she was raised by the witch that she had lived with in her youth. The witch had always warned her about the world and that she should break through all armor and cut down anyone that should get in her way or seem suspicious in any form. Aria had taken this lesson to heart and personified it to the highest level, literally becoming a women who would cut down anyone in front of her, whether figuratively or literally.

Old March 4th, 10, 01:50 AM   #9
The_Enigma

Wesley flinched at the bluntness of this strange girl. He was a rather blunt person himself, but this really gave a new meaning to the word. "Well, I...uh..." he stammered, thinking of something that would be appropriate to respond to what he just heard. The girl had a peculiar effect; even though Wesley stood several inches taller than her physically, the menacing aura radiating from her body gave her a height that couldn't be measured. To avoid seeming awkward, Wes decided quickly that responding bluntly would be the best tool. He stopped his awkward stammering and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright, I'm going to be frank with you. I'm a very practiced sorcerer, and I've taken vows that swear me to protect people from rampant or uncontrolled magic. I was sitting behind you in that classroom, and right before that fire alarm went off I heard you whispering in the Ancient Tongue and felt a strong presence of magical force from your general direction.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me for security purposes." Wesley stared back into those cold eyes, cutting their granite hardness with an equally powerful purpose behind his.

Old March 4th, 10, 02:01 AM   #10
shadow king
Artist

"What!?" she said bluntly, acting up a storm. "Are you not right in the head or something? I was speaking an old form of Latin trying to practice for an exam in two days." she said now increasing the intensity of her stare, if that was even possible. She was purposely yelling all this so that everyone walking by would stare at them.

She personally had no problems with ordinary humans watching her, and their attention was bound to make this guy become nervous. "What, you want me to come to some Dungeons and Dragons thing with you and your perverted dork friends, get lost you loser."

She was really layering it on thick at this point and to add to it she was starting to get angry that this was all happening. The already rather strong aura she carried about daily was becoming more piercing and menacing, as well as being completely focused at Wes.

Tags
king, magic, private, shadow, theenigma, touch