Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old April 9th, 17, 09:25 PM   #21
FalloutZone

Nancy looked at Tina in shock as her blonde haired friend put the pacifier back into her mouth! She was about to spit the pacifier back out but didn’t as she saw the look Tina was giving her. She felt bad for worrying her friend so much and suckled on the pacifier while giving Tina a small nod to show that she understood what was going to happen. Why was Tina acting like this? She knew Tina cared for her but shouldn’t Tina be a little more weird out by this? By all the sudden changes? Why was Tina acting like this was normal?

Nancy sighed a little and looked at Tina with a small smile, “That sounds fun.” Replied Nancy but due to the pacifier being in her mouth her words came out silly and sounded like a small child having difficulties speaking. Nancy’s entire face turned red again.

Nancy gasped a little and touched her throat as her bladder released itself a little but she had moved her free hand down to grip the front of her crotch similar to a child that needed to go to the potty. Nancy looked up at the teacher with wide eyes. She couldn’t go up holding her crotch! Otherwise people would laugh but if she didn’t she would completely piss herself and she wasn’t sure if the pull-up she was wearing could handle her piss!

She didn’t have much of a choice. Nervously Nancy stood and walked her piss filling up the pull-up causing her to walk even more oddly to the front! A few small drips of pee splashed down upon the floor as she stood at the front of the class, thankfully, it was only small little drops but everyone was looking at her! And that meant people could see it if they looked hard enough.

Nancy tried her best to ignore everything as she answered the teacher’s questions. She wasn’t going to cry! Nancy glared a little at Freddi before turning her gaze upon Tina as she waited for the teacher to give the verdict on if she got all the questions right or not!

Old April 10th, 17, 02:42 AM   #22
Mahiro

The teacher gasped in shock seeing the girl's faded pull-up desigs fading away and her dripping on the floor "MISS THOMSON WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING." she shouted partially in shock and partially in outrage The whole class was laughing hysterically at the sight. well most of the class anyway "Go to the nurse you only got one of the questions right anyway, sorry class" the class looked lightly annoyed realizing they'd have to sit the rest of the class anyway.

Tina couldn't believe what she'd just seen she was in shock her friend had just soaked through her pull-up, "I'll take her too the nurse" she said grabbing Nancy's hand and leading her out of the room. "It's okay Nancy we'll get you home after this and we can start our sleep over a bit over okay?" she asked as they walked the halls

Freddi was still giggling from the little displayed she'd just gotten and couldn't believe how perfect it had gone, they'd probably need to give her some thicker padding after that little accident. step one of her plan was soon to be complete. Plus with Tina's natural protectiveness and a little pushing by freddi she'd be robbing her friend of more and more independence for her own good of course.

when they arrived at the nurse's office she pinched her nose before pulling out what looked like a massive baby diaper and asked TIna to assist her in changing the girl.

Old April 10th, 17, 04:28 AM   #23
FalloutZone

Nancy hearing the teacher yell and the class laugh at her tried her best not to cry, thankfully, she was able to hold her tears back at least. She wasn't sure how she felt about getting one question right out of the three! Math wasn't her strongest subject at all and she was a little bit behind everyone in that department. Nancy found herself frozen on the spot again as the laughing tore at her and was grateful when Tina grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

Nancy simply nodded in return to what Tina had said she was doing her best not to cry as they walked down to the nurse's office but her pull-up was leaking a little! And while the warmth of her own piss felt strangely pleasant she didn't like the clammy feeling at all that she got or how it made her walk at all!

Nancy in the nurse's office saw the nurse pinch her nose and looked down at the floor feeling ashamed. She hated Kruger for this! She needed to learn to have better control over her fear and maybe then she wouldn't have as many problems. Why did Freddi want her to piss herself so much in public? Nancy's entire face went red when she saw the oversized baby diaper! And looked at Tina helplessly. She didn't want to wear that! Nancy bit on her lip again but this time it was to stop herself from crying! "I would of....made it to the toilet if the teacher had let me go." whispered Nancy, softly. She couldn't believe what she was saying! But it was true! Yet that's what kids normally said when issues like this came up?

At that moment Nancy covered her face with her hands and started to cry, properly, the stress of the situation was getting to her. She wasn't used to be laughed at but at least Freddi wasn't here to see her cry in a soaking wet pull-up and it was only Tina and the nurse. Admittedly she wasn't fond of the nurse that much because of her reaction and could tell that the nurse felt annoyed. Nancy hid a little bit behind Tina.

Old April 10th, 17, 06:05 PM   #24
Mahiro

Tina watched Nancy cry and set to work she told the nurse to give them some privacy before she pushed nancy on her back. "IT's alright Nancy we'll get you all cleaned up" she coed reaching over and tearing the sides of the girl's pull-up tossing the heavily used garment in the trash before taking out the baby wipes and cleaning Nancy up. she then powdered the girl and slid the thick pink diaper beneath her securing the tapes on both insides. "There we go all better" she chimed the diaper was so thicket pushed Nancy's legs wide apart.

THe nurse came back in and gave Nancy a pack of diapers and to;d her to take the wipes and powder for later. "Come on Nancy let's get you home." she cooed taking her friend's hand and leading her out of the nurse's room toward the main office where they could sign out and head back to her house.

Freddi laughed enjoying the show immensely. She could see Nancy sitting there in her diaper crying like a baby and it made her smile so much. Tomorrow and tonight things would only get worse. wait till little Nancy lost all of her big girl privileges and poor naïve motherly Tina would be helping her along all the way.

Most of the school was filled with gossip about the weird girl pissing her pull-ups like a baby.

Old April 10th, 17, 06:46 PM   #25
FalloutZone

Nancy sniffled lightly as she watched Tina tell the nurse to give them some privacy and whimpered as Tina pushed her down on her back. She looked up at her blonde friend with a small frown and glowing red cheeks. Was Tina actually going to change her! She couldn’t help but whimper again as her friend tear’d off the tapes of her pull-up and tossed it into the trash.

Nancy continued to cry and rubbed at her eyes. She didn’t know what to say! What could she say in such a situation? The only comfort she had at all in this was Tina! Who was looking after her yet she was also embarrassed and humiliated by Tina. Why did her friend have to do this? Why did this have to happen? Nancy whimpered as her friend wiped her and shivered a little at the touch. It was just to get her clean, that’s all but Tina was touching her most sensitive area! She really didn’t know how to react to this or what to think! Nancy laid, helplessly, on the table as she looked up at her friend.

Nancy let out a cute little sneeze and a small whine as some of the baby powder went up her nose. She could feel the thick pink diaper under her bottom! Hell it lifted her bottom off the table somewhat! “Tina,” said Nancy, finally finding her voice, “it was only an accident I didn’t mean to do it on purpose.” Added Nancy hoping that her friend wouldn’t go through with this! But she could feel the diaper being pulled up snug between her legs causing them to be pushed apart and dangle off the bed that she was currently laying on. Could this get any worse? Nancy’s face turned red again at Tina’s comment! She wasn’t a baby and this wasn’t better! Nancy tried her best not to pout at the comment but she couldn’t help it and folded her arms across her chest.

Seeing the nurse come back into the room Nancy could only stare as she was giving a package of diapers, wipes and powder! She was in shock! And it was only by Tina grabbing her hand was she able to snap out of it!

Nancy followed Tina finding it hard to walk as she waddled beside her friend down the hall. They were near the main office! Nancy couldn’t walk her normal pace nor keep up with Tina! Her diaper was just to thick and eventually she fell on the floor causing the things she got from the nurse to go everywhere. Through everything that had happened so far and this Nancy started to cry properly more so then before!

Old April 11th, 17, 11:30 PM   #26
Mahiro

Tina watched the girl fall on her padded rump and sighed deeply. she scooped the items the girl dropped up and put them in her purse. then she knelt down and lifted Nancy up into her arms rocking her gently and cooing into her ear "Hey it's alright sweetie see" she patted her purse for emphasis. "Nothings wrong we'll get you home and we can have fun okay?" she asked gently pushing the pacifier into her mouth

that's when classes let out unfortunately and everyone got a view of the weoird girl being held in a huge disposable diaper. several girls snapped photos with their phones and one girl in particular was giggling like mad the red sweatered girl was enjoying the sight immensely.

Freddi was loving this new sight so much she played a little whisper into Nancy's ear "Poor cry baby Nancy"

Tina was moving through the crowd getting to the main office diapered girl in her arms as she approached she signed herself and nancy out before heading outside and to her car where she set nancy down in the passenger seat buckling her in. THen she got in on the driver side and they began the car ride back to Nancy's place.

Old April 12th, 17, 06:58 AM   #27
FalloutZone

Nancy rubbed at her eyes as she cried. She didn't want to cry! Especially over something as stupid as this but with everything that had been going on she just couldn't help it. She hated Kruger for doing this! For making her so stressed out and weak! For making her piss herself twice in one day! It wasn't fair. Why couldn't Freddi simply leave her alone? That's the problem. Freddi was leaving her alone to an extent and that any accusations she has against the other girl would probably be considered as lying even though she would be telling the truth! The situation was tricky and she didn't want to be seen as a liar.

Nancy whimpered a little as Tina picked her up with tears still streaming down her face. Being held by Tina and rocked Nancy buried her face into Tina and cried, nodding at Tina's question and not really caring that her friend had slipped the pacifier into her mouth. Nancy started to suckle lightly on the pacifier uncaring of the further humiliation it could cause to be seen using it because of how upset she was.

Nancy suckling on her pacifier could see crowds of kids looking at her! Nancy whimpered lightly and cuddled Tina back trying her best to hide as she closed her eyes tightly and turned her head to the side and into Tina's neck only for her eyes to snap open as she heard Freddi's voice causing her to shiver against Tina and whimper a bit more. Nancy looked up a little and caught Freddi looking at her! Nancy for all her bravery chose to hide even more into Tina as her friend carried her through the main office and outside to the car.

Nancy was still in tears but not as much as before! She was calming down now and watched as her friend buckled her into the passenger seat. Nancy suckled on her pacifier and wiped her eyes. She felt a little more safe but she was still worried, upset and scared, she looked at Tina and was unsure how to approach the subject but after a few minutes Nancy took a small breath, "T-tina," stuttered Nancy, softly, "I know that...this is hard to believe and I-I wouldn't blame you if you didn't believe me," said Nancy taking another moment to breath, "but Kruger is here and he, well, she is that new student a-a-and we're stuck in a dream like state right now a-and we've been in one for at least t-two years," stated Nancy looking at her friend, "a-and I told you I remembered things differently to you and the others before b-but it's true..." added Nancy nervously. She was unsure if Tina would even believe her, hell, it sounded down right silly! She looked at Tina, "I'm scared." admitted Nancy softly to Tina and looking away. She didn't know how to bring up her clothes and diapers but she had already said a lot!

Old April 13th, 17, 04:38 AM   #28
Mahiro

Tina sighed deeply before turning to look at Nancy "Look Nancy you've been under allot of stress you're panicking and you're scared... is it possible it's all in you're head or maybe it's like PTSD you just can't forget..." she asked full of concern and slightly worried for her friend "Look you're my best friend and I'll take care of you but but, that's very hard to swallow."

Tina sighed yet again before going to explain to her friend. "Look even if you were right, why would Freddy go through all this trouble" she gestured around her. "and not do anything with it he could be torturing all of us yet we're all fine you're surrounded by the people you love how could that be Freddy's doing he was pure evil..." she said trying to make her case for why this didn't make sense. "And why would he bring me back not to brag but I like to think I make you pretty happy." then she paused "And why would he want to be a girl highschool student and better yet why would he wait two years to do it."

They pulled up into Nancy's driveway "And I promise no matter what even if you're right I won't ever abandon you, I'll protect you." she promised getting out of the car walking around and taking Nancy out of her seat picking her up.

Old April 13th, 17, 05:12 AM   #29
FalloutZone

Nancy listened to Tina and sighed a little herself at the reply, "I understand that it's hard to swallow and I know that it sounds crazy but it's true," replied Nancy, "a-and something has changed my clothes shouldn't be like this and those two accidents I had is because of Kruger." added Nancy looking at Tina feeling a little frustrated because she knew Tina's explanation was solid compared to her's! She sounded just like an upset child! Nancy sighed once more, "I'm sorry," apologised Nancy, "I know that I don't have much of a case at all for this and I don't know the answer to the rest, I don't know why he waited for two years and why he decided to come back as a school-girl." replied Nancy becoming emotional once again, "I just don't want you to die." mumbled Nancy, softly, she wouldn't be able to get over the sudden changes to herself instantly but she could learn to not mind wearing such stupid and childish clothing if that meant Tina and everyone else was safe! She wasn't so sure about the diapers and hoped, badly, that they would go and she wouldn't piss herself anymore! But she knew that Kruger had just started and that meant much more worse things to come but he wasn't targeting anyone else yet but her! Maybe she could live with that? Maybe that wouldn't be so bad? Everyone else would be safe, fine and happy while she wouldn't be, she would be stuck like this probably worse! And Kruger would probably gloat and plan until this entire event was no longer fun. She didn't mind suffering if it meant that people she cared about were okay!

Nancy looked at her friend and smiled a little at that promise. It was comforting. Being picked up again Nancy rested her head on Tina's shoulder and wrapped her arms around her, "I'm sorry for all this." apologised Nancy quietly. She felt as if this entire thing was her fault in the first place and everyone else just got in Kruger's way to get to her. She was his number one girl after all. Nancy sighed softly. She really hoped Kruger didn't plan on killing anyone anytime soon if anything Kruger seemed to get more enjoyment out of tormenting her! At least she would only have to see Kruger at school, hopefully, she doubted that Tina would befriend 'Freddi' and she doubted that Freddi had any interest in Tina, really, or at least she hoped Freddi had no interest in her friend! How did Tina get so strong to carry her so much? Then again. It was Kruger's domain and it wouldn't shock her that much if Kruger had the ability to increase someone's strength but what else could Kruger do if that was the case? Nancy frowned a little and looked at Tina a little, "Do you want a drink when we get inside?" asked Nancy, softly, she felt thirsty herself and planned on getting a drink anyway and it would be rude not to offer Tina one as well!

Old April 14th, 17, 04:04 AM   #30
Mahiro

Tina sighed shaking her head at her friends excuse for her accidents "Nancy I care about you and I want to believe you but do you have any idea what you sound like?" she asked worried for her friend but also disappointed "Freddy caused you're accidents? why would he even do that?" she asked in disbelief pulling the door open settling Nancy on her hip supporting her with one hand. "Think about it like this even if somehow you are right... I'm here now I'll keep you safe and there's no way in hell he's taking you away from me." she cooed patting the girl's diaper gently kissing her forehead affectionately

as they arrived inside Tina heard the girls question "I guess I could use a drink" she said carrying Nancy to the kitchen "can you handle getting the glasses without falling over" she teased patting the girls diapered behind gently before going to set her back on her feet.

Freddi was back on her throne just enjoying the show. she even felt a small tug at her blackened little heart at the little display Tina was doing it wasn't even her influence Tina just loved her friend that much it was sickeningly sweet and freddi felt herself getting sick just thinking of that kind of affection.

Tags
bonnet, devilsnevercry, nightmares, private, world