Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

RWBY: The Humiliating Adventure (For YkIh and Momma)
Old November 9th, 21, 07:31 AM   #1
DumbDorkDweeb

RWBY: The Humiliating Adventure (For YkIh and Momma)

Neopolitan, or as she was mostly referred to as Neo was currently skipping her way happily through the hallways of Beacon. The mute girl had just come out of one of her classes as an undercover student and was making her way back to her dorm room she shared with the rest of team CMEN. The tiny girl had her semblance active and disguising her, giving her the the appearance of a gothic girl in an inappropriately short black and white dress with black hair done up in twin-tails. In her hand the girl held what looked to be her personal Scroll, when in reality it was an important databank containing vital and confidential data regarding the underground crimes committed by her associates Roman Torchwick, Cinder Fall, Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black, and it was the topic of the meeting she was about to attend after going to the bathroom, or atleast thought she would. Unbeknownst of course to Neo she was being watched, having slipped up her disguise in a tournament battle recently the mute girl had revealed her pink and brown eyes, and one particularly advanced huntress had taken notice.

Meanwhile, also in Beacon Winter Schnee was getting undressed, having had a stressful day organising and ordering about the Atlas Military’s incursion into Vale the woman wanted nothing more than to relax after a hard day’s work. She dressed down to a simple black Lacy pair of matching underwear and bra before sitting down at her desk and booting up her computer, preparing what looked to be a camera and several ‘toys’ for herself. Unbeknownst to anyone but herself the woman had a dirty secret, she logged into an online forum, one where she had ended up having plenty of fun over the last few weeks, having met someone new recently who the official woman had plenty of fun toying with. Smirking when she saw that the other woman was also online Winter got to work typing out a simple message under the alias ‘Snowqueen’ “Hello Kitten. Ready for some more games?” She asked before leaning backwards in her chair and waiting patiently and eagerly for a response.

Rwby
Old November 9th, 21, 09:51 PM   #2
Momma

Rwby

Glynda goodwitch fixed her glasses as she watched the transfer student who went by the name Neo which was a strange name the woman admitted but it was strange and something felt off about the girl. Which is why she was hiding in the shadows "I don't know why ozpin allowed you in beacon but I have a bad feeling" she mumbled under her breath and raised an eyebrow as Neo pulled out a scroll.

Glynda decided to. Activate her semblance and forced the scroll out of Neo's hand and made it come to her she grabbed the scroll and put it in her pocket and revealed herself. "Listen up Neo I don't know what it is but I know you and the rest of your team is up to something she I'll find out somehow that's a promise you made of fooled ozpin but not me she walked up the girl and starred down at her.

Kali belladonna was attending beacon with her daughter Blake as a special Ed teacher was in her dorm blushing as she finished setting up a camera and faced down her body and setup a voice changer "I believe I'm all set and I'm sure Pyrrha won't be back for some time" she was practically naked except a certain item was around her waist. "I can't believe snowqueen bought adult diapers for me it feels weird in a good way"

She signed into the forum her alias* is* naughty kitten Kali smiled as she saw the message from snowqueen.

Naughty kitten: "yes I am I setup a video camera and a voice changer I gotta say this mommy these games are risky I'm pretty sure I'm bound to get caught eventually* also I'm wearing one of the diapers you ordered for me

Weiss schnee was in vale sitting at cafe having a cup of tea and took a deep breath as she still couldn't believe her sister is at beacon and her roomate. "I guess it's not all bad but still..." She groaned and pulled out her* scroll and started texting her sister.

Weiss: "hey winter I'll be home soon when I get there we need to talk"

Old November 10th, 21, 06:05 AM   #3
DumbDorkDweeb

Neo let out a small squeak in surprise as the scroll seemed to come to life and fly away, quickly turning and letting out another as she was stared down by one of the strongest and most famous huntresses on all of Remnant, one that the tiny girl didn’t even come close to clearing the shoulder of thanks to her tiny stature. Neo quickly backed away as Glynda approached her, nearly losing her balance as she stumbled backwards, but eventually the mute was backed into a corner as Glynda stared her down, causing the girl to stare up into her eyes timidly.

Eventually Neo realised she needed to do something to prove she was innocent, something to prove she wasn’t a threat and to divert attention from herself. The girl squeezes her eyes shut and braces for what was about to happen, before letting go. The small crowd of students that had gathered around the duo murmured, whispered and even laughed as they noticed liquid start dripping down Neo’s legs and out of her dress, creating a yellow puddle in the corner below the girl, the girl’s clothes began to stain and were quickly ruined as Neo wet herself, intentionally doing so to throw off Glynda, or atleast trying to, whether it worked or not was another story. What happened next however was as far from intentional as possible, as Neo sighed in relief at having finished wetting herself the girl’s currently green eyes suddenly turned white in fear, her hands shot to her rear end and cupped it as she withdrew and almost squatted in the corner, but soon she seemed to break and whimper as with a series of loud and wet sounding farts the girl began to mess herself. While there was no actual visual indication that this was the case Neo’s horrified expression and teary eyes, along with the clear sound of her having done it was enough evidence as pretty much the entire crowd was laughing now, while everyone was afraid of Glynda to an extent, nobody had been scared enough to lose control of themselves like a toddler, or like Neo.

Winter chuckled, before activating her own camera and tilting it down on her body, also activating her own voice modulator, while Winter didn’t need a voice modulator to do so the one she used gave her the voice of a much older and more intimidating woman, who sounded official and demanding of respect, which was saying a lot given who Winter was already. Quickly testing out her microphone with a quick cough the woman then responded to Kali, “Oh kitten, you’re definitely going to get caught eventually, it’s what I’m counting on, and it’s what makes these games fun.” She explained, before chuckling, “Alright kitten, are you ready for today’s game?” She asked, putting an intimidating voice on to make it clear that she wasn’t going to be going easy on her baby this time. “You’ve got those diapers for a reason in case it isn’t obvious, I want you to show me them, and once you’re ready I expect you to use them.” She explained, before giggling, continuing before Kali could express her shock or deny Winter’s commands, “You are my baby aren’t you? It’s only fair you do what mommy says. And if you do well today I promise I’ll reward you.” She soothed, more than giving Kali motivation to comply.

Winter huffed when she saw her scroll go off, not happy to have her moment ruined, “One second kitten.” She said, before turning off her camera to pull out her scroll and respond, seeing it was Weiss her expression softened, having expected an incompetent soldier requesting assistance, “Of course Weiss, feel free to come talk to me when you’re home, I’m in an important meeting now, so just remember to knock okay?” She explained, before putting her scroll away and turning her attention back to Kali.

Last edited by DumbDorkDweeb; November 10th, 21 at 06:32 AM..

Rwby
Old November 11th, 21, 04:49 PM   #4
Momma

Rwby

Glynda gasped in shock and took a few steps back as she couldn't believe a seventeen year old girl was wetting herself the women felt disgusted and embarrassed as she was put in this position but it wasn't over Neo to squat and started to mess herself. "Oh my you nasty child you don't deserve to become a huntress your not even potty trained" she looked around as she heard laughing and let out a sigh noticing a crowd around them. "All of you have five seconds to leave now or I'll give you detention for the whole school year"

Instantly everyone turned around and ran but not before taking a few pictures with their scrolls as they didn't want to anger Ms goodwitch as they were sure she had the power to kick them out of beacon Glynda turned her attention back to Neo once everyone was gone she used her semblance on the girl who was now floating in the air.* "As for you I know the perfect punishment for you for this stunt you just pulled young lady"

Glynda turned around and started walking to the nurses office with Neo following behind her. "You want to act like a baby fine I'll treat you like one from now on I'll talk to ozpin about you moving to my dorm" they arrived at the nurses office and Glynda guided neo to the bed and released her semblance.

Which caused Neo to land on her butt "lie down"

Kali gasped in shock her mommy wanted her to get caught sure she loved being in a humiliating situations but she didn't want Blake to find out after all the girl is her own daughter. "Mommy you want me to get caught? Is that why three days ago you had me go to a student and ask them for a spanking?"

What Kali didn't know was that winter had paid Ruby rose quite a bit to the deed and record it of course Kali's face was hidden thanks to video editing "you know I have a daughter attending beacon right? And the student who spanked me look like a real child who was probably fifteen"

Kali jumped a bit at her mommy's serious voice. "You want me to actually use the diapers I can't do that I'll definitely be caught this time" she started to tear up but calmed down a bit hearing about a reward.

Kali put the camera lower to where it was showing nothing but her diaper.

Old November 11th, 21, 06:30 PM   #5
DumbDorkDweeb

Neo looked up at the much taller woman completely humiliated, her lips quivered and her eyes began to water as the veteran huntress scolded her like an irresponsible toddler, which the mute entirely felt like after such an embarrassing display. The only consolations were that Neo’s plan did seem to have worked as the scroll that started this had been completely forgotten about, and that Neo currently wore a disguise, the young criminal wouldn’t of been able to handle being pictured and seen like this in her true form, although unbeknownst to the ice cream girl it wouldn’t be long before that would be the case.

Neo was too distracted by her grief to notice Glynda activate her semblance, although she definitely did notice when she began to float after the older woman and left a trail of pee on the floor as she did. The girl involuntarily let out an embarrassing squeal as she was carried over to the nurse’s office, somehow looking even more humiliated, Neo cowered as Glynda explained her plan, shaking her head pleadingly as tears streamed down her face.

The girl let out another small squeak as she was set down roughly, but seemed to forget her survivor instincts as instead of complying she stood up and tried to plead with the teacher, she wasn’t sure if Glynda understood sign language but knew she had to try, “You can’t do this! I’m a student of your school! This is a horrible abuse of power!” She signed frantically, before gulping when she saw Glynda looking unconvinced and unimpressed. Rather than cutting her losses though the criminal made an even dumber decision and bolted, trying to slip past Glynda and run out of the office.

Winter couldn’t help but chuckle as she nodded, even if the camera was tilted down and her baby couldn’t see the expression the Schnee just felt like it was the right thing to do, Kali’s flustered voice and body language only excites the woman more, “Of course I do kitten, the sound of you crying because a child’s spanking was too much for you to handle and the humiliating sounds you made were music to my ears, you’re absolutely adorable when you get flustered.” Winter explained with a surprisingly soft smile on her face.

The woman couldn’t help but laugh further as Kali expressed her concerns, “Well that’s perfect, that way you have someone who’s responsibility it is to change you since I don’t anybody else will want to touch your stinky little butt.” She joked, before growing serious, “Are you questioning your mommy dear? Unless you want me to come over there and discipline you myself I recommend you do as I say, especially if you want that reward you’ll be owed.”

Winter leaned forward in her chair and lower her hand as the camera did too, “Well, what are you waiting for Kitten? Can you not go without someone holding your hand?” She mocked with a smirk.

Rwby
Old November 13th, 21, 07:46 PM   #6
Momma

Rwby

Glynda only smirked as she watched Neo frantically make sign language with her which she understood perfectly thanks to the classes she took years ago but she decided to pretend to be confused. "Listen I don't understand sign language if that's what you are doing little girl" then just as she predicted Neo got up and starting running to the door and tried to open it which was useless because Glynda had a certain student use their semblance. That student was Pyrrha Nikos who's semblance is polarity which allowed her to control metal via magnetism and at the moment she had Pyrrha use her semblance on the door knob from outside.

Glynda of course made up a story to convince Pyrrha to do it which was there is a student who had accident and the school rules says they must wear a diaper for the rest of the day but this student is stubborn. Thankfully Pyrrha nodded as she understood the situation

She turned around and opened the cabinets which revealed a pack of pink adult diapers that were already opened. And changing supplies which she started to setup "I knew you were going to try to run away luckily I thought ahead"

Once everything was set Glynda took out her riding crop which she keeps in her chest and activated her semblance again and made Neo float over to bed and forced her to lay down. "I'll release my semblance once you are diapered"

With that said Glynda started taking off the girls dirty pants followed by her panties which caused Glynda to raise an eyebrow. "Woah an eighteen years old wearing panties with pacifier designs on them it's like you were meant to wear diapers" she threw them in the trash and picked up Neo's legs and lifted them into air and used the baby wipes to clean her up. "I've always wanted a baby girl but I never thought I would get one"

Glynda threw away the baby wipes into the trash and grabbed a diaper and unfolded it and lifted Neo's butt into the air and slid the padding under her and brought her legs down and lastly Glynda used the baby powder and poured some of the girls privates and pulled the diaper up between her legs and tapped I nice and secure. "There all one" she turned her head to the door. "Ok Pyrrha I'm done with her you may leave" the women yelled.

____

Kali stomach growled but it wasn't out of hunger no it was the laxative she took an hour ago was starting to affect which she was ordered to take by her mommy she was blushing at memory of the spanking b it was so painful she literally cried mommy that day. "No one knows I wear diapers mommy" the older faunus flinched as her mommy wanted to punish her herself if that happened it wasn't going to be pretty "I'm sorry mommy please don't take away my reward I'll do it"

Kali turned around her diaper butt facing the camera and she started to grunt and push and instantly the back of Kali's diaper started to turn dark brown and expand like a balloon as she continued pooping there a was a soft crackling soon Kali was done and let out a sigh of relief.

Kali turned around. "Mommy umm..I may know how to put on a diaper but I haven't changed one in years I completely forgot how to"

Old November 13th, 21, 08:52 PM   #7
DumbDorkDweeb

Neo huffed in frustration as Glynda explained that she didn’t understand Ndo, knowing it only made getting her way out of this more difficult. The girl frantically tried to open the door when she got there, going as far as to try and kick and bash it over when she found it tightly shut, but Neo was much too tiny to do any significant damage to it, causing her to turn back to the teacher fearfully. She desperately tried to hold onto the door as she was dragged off, but found herself being torn away, causing the mute to curl up and quiver in fear as she hovered towards the huntress.

The mute girl struggled and writhed to fight herself from being stripped, but could do nothing except blush as her ruined childish panties were revealed, with them being the only pairs that would fit the young girl. She only flared at Glynda through her tears, embarrassment, anger and fear at the next few comments, desperately wanting this to be over as she was lifted up and exposed to the veteran huntress. She flinched and whimpered every single time she was wiped, whether it was in one of her sensitive areas or not the girl simply couldn’t take it, and she was a blubbering mess by the time Gynda was done, not even stopping or trying to resist as she was diapered. Heading the process was done she looked up at the woman fearfully once more, clearly hoping that she would be let go now, though her hope was obviously not going to be the case.

Winter loved every single flinch and fearful reaction Kali made, while she did care for the girl that didn’t mean she didn’t love every single time she cried out mommy for any reason, good or not. The video she watched had been absolutely adorable, and had been followed by an extended call of Winter having to relax a crying Kali down through praising, soothing and otherwise calming the other woman turned baby down. She smiled and nodded in approval at her next comments, “That certainly won’t last long on my watch.” She started off, by praising her kitten when she was sure she would comply, “That’s a good girl, mommy is proud of you.” She continued.

Winter couldn’t hide the pleasure and arousal she felt seeing her baby use her diaper and ended up releasing a slightly embarrassing moan loud enough to nearly alert those in the surrounding rooms, causing her to blush slightly. Still the woman quickly regained her composure, “Beautiful darling, I’m so proud of you.” She said, before chuckling at Kali’s dilemma, “Well I’m sure you’ll figure something out, good luck, I have to leave now.” She said blandly, ending the call before Kali could protest, mainly because the woman needed to clean herself up too.

Tags
adventure, humiliating, momma, rwby, ykih