Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old May 14th, 24, 04:02 AM   #371
Random24

"Yeah, I'm okay." Adora chuckles, "It was only a little... bump." Adora blinks up at Catra as she feels Catra lift her head up and hold her by cupping her cheek. The warmth of her hands helps reassure her that it's still their game and not anything like the prior restraining. She grins like an idiot up at Catra.

"Aww, you really do care about me." She teases, using her cheek to nuzzle Catra's hand for a bit once she finishes examining the back of her head. "You know me, clumsy baby princess." She tries to keep playing along with what she thinks is still their game, before she catches Catra's eye. Then she begins to lean down closer, and Adora's heart starts to flutter again. Her toes wiggle as she scoots herself as close to Catra as she's able to and returns the kiss.

While Catra's thinking, all Adora's got going through her mind is how much she's enjoying all the restraints. Especially if it means Catra holding her close like this again too. Her eyes half close as she enters a bit of a dreamy state, unaware of the fact she was even wetting her diaper slightly from everything in her body being let go in the moment.

"Mmm... maybe I should hit my head more often." She mumbles quietly as Catra breaks the kiss. Her fugue state is interrupted by Catra's question, and she finds herself blinking in surprise. "The other princesses?" She repeats.

(After Princess Prom, I doubt many of them would like them both being there. Angella especially.) Adora grimaces at the thought of what she might do. (And Shadow Weaver? She'll probably try to convince everyone to keep Catra out if any of them try to listen to her! What happens when Catra starts getting mad or saying anything disrespectful?) Adora looks away down at the floor. (But they know not everyone from the Horde is bad! I'm from the Horde! Or they raised me at least... and they've accepted me. They'll have to accept Catra. And Scorpia!)

"I don't know, Catra." Adora sighs and slowly turns to look up at her again. "It will be difficult the first few days... or weeks. Some of them will probably be mad at you both for a while, and the queen..." She pauses. "They won't hurt you, and I won't let them lock you in that room with Shadow Weaver. I'll... I'll make them see why they should accept you. And Scorpia." Adora squirms as more possibilities of what might happen.

"Once Glimmer and Bow see how much you both mean to me, everyone else will eventually too. It won't matter what Shadow Weaver says anymore, and as long as you're nice to everyone, everything will be fine!" Adora tries her best to help alleviate Catra's doubts, but knows she ultimately can't know for sure.

Old May 17th, 24, 01:18 PM   #372
theJozza

"Oh yeah...she's there too..." Catra's face immediately drops as she remembers that Shadow Weaver is currently a prisoner at the rebellion. On the one hand, the idea of being within miles of that woman again gives Catra pause for obvious reasons. On the other hand, she is a prisoner there. Maybe if she did become a member of the rebellion they'd let her guard her, or maybe even "interrogate" her... Of course, the last time she tried to do either of those, Shadow Weaver had just gotten in her head and used her to escape...Catra shudders and growls as she remembers the experience of going to her cell and finding it empty.

She does snap out of this eventually, shaking her head and starting to process the other things Adora was saying. She could tell that Adora was sincere, but still...would Adora's word really be enough to get those princesses to trust and accept her after everything. And again, did she really want to share Adora with them? After all, being back at the rebellion would mean she'd have to spend more time being She-ra again. Which would mean less time of just the two of them together like this...though she sure as heck wasn't going to let Scorpia diaper her like this in Brightmoon. If any of those princesses saw her like this her life would be over...and it's not like she'd...miss wearing these things or anything... But regardless, she does feel herself tensing up a bit at the thought of having to share Adora with those princesses. Honestly, it was a tiny bit of a stretch sharing her with Scorpia. Maybe it could just be the three of them. No Hordes, no princesses, no gangs. It wouldn't be easy, or probably not that even that safe, but they might be able to make it work...somehow.

"I...I just don't know Adora..." Catra sighs looking away, and spies another hand towel. A mixture of wanting to end the conversation as it's making her feel more anxious, and a resurgance of her playfulness causing her to reach over and grab. "But anyway, I better shut my captured princess up so she doesn't attract attention while I torture her for information..." Catra says with a grin as she proceeds to tie the towel over Adora's mouth.

Meanwhile, Scorpia has finished her laundry and other chores and is heading upstairs. Figuring that it was a good time to bring her girls down for lunch. Upon finding the nursery empty, she has a brief surge of worry, but then hearing sounds from the bathroom, she calms down and tiptoes over, peaking in just in time to hear Catra's "threat" and stifling her giggles as she can tell the girls are playing a game. A game she intends to "crash" once the time is right.

"There nice and quiet," Catra chuckles as she tightens the knot. "Now let's see if I can convince you to cooperate...." Catra says in a mock sinister tone, before starting to tickle Adora's feet.

Old May 17th, 24, 09:20 PM   #373
Random24

"Yeah..." Adora glances away, remembering Catra's reaction on the ship when she mentioned Shadow Weaver previously. What the sorceress would do upon their return, especially with Catra back, she had no clue. (It doesn't matter... I have to protect Catra. She's not in charge of me anymore. Of anyone!) Adora remains quiet as she watches Catra's reaction and frowns to herself. (It was my fault Shadow Weaver treated her so badly. I can't let anything like that happen again.)

"Catra..." She tries to reach an arm up to Catra, only to feel the towels and other bindings preventing her from doing anything more than a slight wiggle on the floor. Her nostrils flare a moment and she sighs. (I should've said something more positive. She was having fun, and now I messed it up.)

"It's okay, Catra. We don't have to go back right away." She smiles, then notices a shift in Catra's body language and wonders what she's up to. "Oh no, not torture!" She plays along in her best mock helpless voice. "My friends will come for me, they always do. You'll never get away with this!" She laughs and tries to put up somewhat of a struggle for Catra, hoping it's enough to cover up the pang of guilt she accidentally shot herself in the heart with by saying that.

The gag is fairly loose compared to the other ones Catra'd put on her, but it was still enough she couldn't say much of anything. It tickled her nose somewhat, and she scrunched up her face in response before she feels the knot tighten. "Mmmph!" Adora grunts up at Catra and wiggles around again. The diaper rustles quite a bit, the thick padding pretty exposed as there was not much need to secure her waist or bottom. It's not an altogether bad sensation, honestly, maybe even a good one, but it feels so much more noticable when she can't open her legs to give the padding between them some space.

"Mmmphm?" Adora blinks as she watches Catra's hands, then gasps as she feels the tips of her fingers on her feet. "Mmmm!!!" She shakes her head and tries to kick her legs. The bindings hold them firm though, and all she's able to do is make her diaper start to rustle more as she starts laughing behind the gag. Adora then tries to contort herself to scoot away from Catra, though it's more like a very uncoordinated snake writhing around as she flails in her squirming, hoping she won't accidentally hit Catra as they play around.

Old May 21st, 24, 02:37 AM   #374
theJozza

From the hallway, Scorpia continues to watch and of course this means she sees and hears all of Catra's doubts, as well as her questions to Adora about this. The clawed woman sighs (quietly of course so as not to give herself away yet) and bites her lip. While she did feel that going to Brightmoon and joining the Princess Rebellion was their best option, she couldn't deny that Catra had every right to be hesitant. Honestly, Scorpia had her own reasons for that as well. Granted she was technically a princess, but...well there was a reason she'd joined and stayed with the Horde for so long. Between her lack of connection with her Runestone and her well...being her, she'd always felt like an outsider among the other princesses of Etheria even before she started getting into fistfights with them.

But again, what choice did they have? She didn't want Adora to be miserable, and she knew that whether she was ready to admit it or not, Catra didn't want that either. Plus, they couldn't exactly just live on the run from everyone else in Etheria forever. At least the Princesses would give them a chance...probably...no they would. Even with some difficult histories they would have Adora to vouch for them. Besides, if they were as good friends as Adora said they were, Scorpia wouldn't mind growing her friend circle a little. Even with her two baby girls making feel pretty full.

On the subject of said baby girls, Scorpia is snapped out of her inner thoughts by the sound of Adora's muffled laughter and after grinning at the display, she decides to join in.

"Aha!" She says, springing into the door and pulling the surprised Catra into a bear hug from behind. "I caught you now princess!" She says drammatically as her tail pulls over one of the extra ropes Catra had left on the floor.

"Wha....??" Catra squeals as she's grabbed, but soon finds herself unable to break Scorpia's hold. However, she soon finds herself focused on something else. "Princesss? Hey I'm no princess!" She says, her face going red.

"Ha, nice try!" Scorpia chuckles as she sets Catra down on her knees and starts using her own rope to bind her hands while patting her diaper with her tail. "But only a princess would wear something like this. You were clearly trying to free your friend and fellow princess rebel, but now you're both my prisoners." Scopria chuckles, and Catra pouts, blushing more as she realizes she's been beat at her own game.

"No fair," She grumbles as Scorpia finishes binding her wrists before scooping up both her and Adora and heading back for the nursery. She could probably wriggle or even break free with only her hands tied, but once again there's something about the inherent soothingness of being held by Scorpia that persuades her to just accept defeat.

Old May 21st, 24, 03:24 PM   #375
Random24

Adora has no awareness of Scorpia outside as she remains laughing into the gag and squirms around on the floor. She'd always tried to keep her boots on to avoid situations like this. They always felt more sensitive and ticklish, something Catra had exploited a lot when they were younger. Though this time, she doubted that she'd be able to get out of the tickling by claiming she's about to have an accident. That might even encourage more of it, knowing Catra.

She can feel her eyes water a little from all the laughter, and a growing pressure in her bladder, but it's all in good fun. It's not until Scorpia comes in that she catches her breath again and pants behind the gag while on the floor. Their little banter back and forth brings a big grin to her face. “Mhmm!” She chimes in, claiming Catra is a princess as well.

(Did Scorpia know about the game too? Maybe she and Catra played while I was gone, and Catra's been a princess for a long time!) Adora giggles inwardly before turning her body to be able to poke Catra using her foot while she nods her head. “Mmm! Mmmphhmmhmm!” She keeps mumbling into the gag, trying to play along with Catra being the other princess trying to save her.

(Hah, like Catra would save me. She'd just call me a dummy and say I deserved it.) She wiggles in Scorpia's arm once she's scooped up, and nuzzles her cheek against Scorpia more affectionately this time. (That would be really sweet of her. But no way she'd do that. It'd be like… like…) Adora blushes as she looks over at Catra with her hands bound and stares at her for part of the journey. (Princess Catra… Savior of She-Ra.) Adora reaches out with both bound feet to poke at Catra's leg while they're being carried.

“Mmm.. “ Adora murrs behind the gag before she looks up at Scorpia and blushes again as she remembers what Scorpia went off to do. How little she's done for her. “Mphmm mmm.” She mumbles into the gag, then tries to lift herself up enough to nuzzle Scorpia's cheek. She then rests her head back on Scorpia's shoulder to be an easy carry since she can't hold on to Scorpia this time. All the while she ignores the feeling of still needing to pee, thinking she might be upset for going a little so soon after being changed.

Old May 27th, 24, 11:14 AM   #376
theJozza

Scorpia just giggles the whole way at the two girls in her arms, especially with how she can tell that Adora is playing along even gagged. Soon enough they arrive at the nursery and Scorpia sets Catra and Adora on the side of the crib.

Catra remains pouting, with an added blush as she hears her diaper crinkle upon being set down. While she is a little embarrassed, a part of her feels kinda...disappointed? Like how she'd felt when she was a kid whenever Shadow Weaver or some other Horde official had called her and Adora to do training or chores anytime they'd been playing. It brings back her old feelings of how whenever Adora spent time with anyone else she just couldn't help but feel mad or...jealous. Adora was the only person who ever cared about her. She should have her to herself whenever she wants that's only fair.

"Okay Scorpia you win I guess, game's over," She grumbles, thinking she sounds angry when in actuality the combination of her pout, blush, tone, and of course her diaper, she looks every bit the part of a cranky toddler. A fact that was certainly not lost on Scorpia when she turned around in response to Catra's question, her face immediately going from concerned frown to playful smile.

"Oh don't think you princesses are getting out of this that easy," She says in a mock sinister tone as she grabs a stray piece of cloth from the corner of the nursery and approaches Catra.

"Scorpia I'm serious I don't want to play any....mmph!" Catra is cut off as she's gagged just like Adora. Again it isn't particularly tight, but enough to keep her quiet. "Mmph, ymph pmph mphh!" Catra grumbles behind her gag, clearly continuing to pout.

"Now then, time to continue your interrogations, princesses," Scorpia says rubbing her claws together. Without another word she proceeds to tickle both of their feet.

"mm...mmph! mmph, mmph!" Catra starts to squirm and laugh under her gag, thought not as hard as Adora as her feet aren't her most sensitive tickle spot. Only Adora knows where that is.

Old May 27th, 24, 06:23 PM   #377
Random24

Adora remains resting on Scorpia as they venture towards the nursery and then over to the crib. By the time they are set down, she's starting to wish she had the pacifier in rather than the gag. Even if she's not supposed to be talking, at least with the pacifier it's less annoying to deal with avoiding drooling at all. The more cutesy and babyish elements of one aren't lost on Adora either, but it's already hard enough to admit to liking the diaper.

"Mmmm..." Adora sighs behind her gag at Catra, then tries to nudge her again with her leg. The game was still fun, even if now Scorpia's joined in and changed it up on them. (Maybe next time Catra'll get Scorpia, or we can both get her!) Adora ponders what it'd be like to have Scorpia bound, but realizes they'd probably need a lot more than what Catra used to tie her up.

"Hmm??" The daydream is cut short by Scorpia's announcement, and Catra starts protesting, Adora giggles to herself from behind the gag as she watches. She then shakes her head and tries to use her legs to wiggle and push Scorpia away from Catra, knowing there's no way either of them could escape at this point without breaking the game entirely.

"Mmphm, nmhmm!" Adora shakes her head more as she smiles at Scorpia. (No way we'll tell you anything, Horde soldier!) She yells in mock defiance in her head, then adds additional mumbles behind the gag about how Scorpia'll never win. That is, until the tickling starts.

Her laughter quickly picks up again and she starts to squirm and squeal behind the gag. Catra's tickling earlier primed her for even more of the special interrogation, and her legs pull at the towels keeping them bound. The diaper around her waist crinkles more and more as Scorpia continues, the thick padding adding to the laughter in a way. The urge to pee grows again as well, and her flopping around in the crib continues until it gets to the point she knows it's inevitable.

"Mmmphm! Mmm! Mmm!" Adora tries to warn Scorpia what'll happen. Even if she wasn't giggling and gagged, the outcome would've been the same. Her eyes water from the laughter as the restraints hold tight. Eventually, she relents and freezes as she starts to go. The diaper starts to warm up and her eyes close. After a few seconds of this, she stretches out to be as straight as she can, occasionally giggling from the tickles still.

"Mmm?" She peeks one eye open to see if either of the other two noticed, unaware of what this means in their game, if anything.

Old May 29th, 24, 06:57 PM   #378
theJozza

Of course Catra was too preoccupied with trying to resist Scorpia's tickling, which thankfully for her wasn't too hard since Scorpia was still missing her truly vulnerable tickle spot, so she doesn't hear Adora wetting herself or see her diaper expanding.

However, Scorpia having grown increasingly accustomed to monitoring both of her girls immediately notices Adora's accident, but stays quiet about it save for a little extra tickling and smirk directed towards her. However, she does notice that Adora seems to be trying to talk to her, and this gives her an idea to shift the focus of the game.

"Oh what have we here?" Scopria says as she stops tickling and turns towards Adora.

"Mph...Mph....mmph?" Catra pants behind her own gag as she watches Scorpia turn to Adora.

"I think one of you princesses sounds like she's ready to talk," Scorpia says with fake menace as she pulls Adora's gag down. "Well talk princess and tell me what I want to know or else," She pauses and leans. "Where.....Is Catra most ticklish?" Scorpia says with a smile and wink.

"WMPH!" Catra's eyes go wide and she starts frantically shaking her head. "ADMPH DMPH YMPH DMPH!" Catra shouts from her gag to dissuade Adora, because the fact is she was the only person who knew that. Again, if Catra really tried she could certainly free herself, but still even with this looming threat she couldn't bring herself to do that. Because, and she couldn't even believe this herself, a part of her felt that such an action would....spoil the game of all things.

Old May 30th, 24, 12:49 AM   #379
Random24

Adora doesn't pick up on the fact that Scorpia's well aware of the state of her diaper, as she squirms about a little more from the tickling. By the time Scorpia pauses and looks at her, Adora is panting behind her gag to try and get more air. A few tears streak down her face from the laughter as well, and she remains still aside from the rising and falling of her chest.

"Mmm?" She blinks up at Scorpia, realizing she's talking about her. (Wait, this wasn't part of the game... was it?) Adora tries to think back for a moment, then realizes that that's actually how it would go when it was her and Catra. Though they always played it as the Princesses wouldn't last very long during the torture, given their less disciplined natures. She smirks to herself at the memory as Scorpia pulls the gag down.

"Cruel Horde soldier!" She gasps as she takes a few deep breaths to calm herself again. The diaper had expanded a little now that everything was absorbed, and it proved to be a little distracting now that all the attention was back on her. She looks up at Scorpia and blinks a few times. (Catra's ticklish spots? Didn't Scorpia see me tickle her there earlier?) Her eyebrow raises and she looks between the two of them. It takes her a full few seconds before she realizes it's still playing along.

"Oh..." Adora leans back and turns her head away to try and play up her situation. "I'm a helpless princess! This torture is too much for me!" Adora giggles and looks over at Catra with a mischievous smirk. Ordinarily, there'd be no way she'd give up info on Catra. But maybe she'll understand this one time.

"I'm sorry, Princess Catra. She has to know the truth, but I won't tell her about the secret spot. Then she'll let you go." She giggles, expecting Scorpia to keep them both bound as part of the game til she got bored like Catra normally did. "Right by her armpits, closer to her chest is her most ticklish spot." Adora sighs and turns away again, doing her best to act reluctant to share the info.

Tags
dilemma, prisoner, private, shera