Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old June 24th, 24, 03:05 AM   #401
Random24

Catra's purring brings a smile to Adora's face as she continues petting for a few more seconds. She then nods in agreement to Scorpia with a blush.

It'll be hard enough lying about what all she did and why they shouldn't treat Catra and Scorpia badly when they get back to Brightmoon, especially from Bow and Glimmer. (Leaving behind being a baby and all the affections and everything will really suck.) She sighs before she giggles at Scorpia's claws.

"I don't know a lot about babies, but yeah! I'm sure there's a lot we can do still, or help cl-..." Adora stops herself. (Right. Baby. Babies don't help they just... do baby things! Liiiike...) She squints her eyes in thought before Scorpia mentions food. Adora quickly starts trying to get up and out of Scorpia's grasp as she perks up "Oh, I can hel-! Mmmm..." She pauses to take another breath, as she looks over at Catra.

(Maybe Catra has the right idea.) Adora feels her cheeks blushing as Scorpia leaves them both on the couch. Adora gives her a little wave goodbye before she kicks her feet enough to make her diaper crinkle. (Okay, baby stuff, baby stuff. Scorpia doesn't need help. I can play. I can!)

A small smirk forms as she reaches over to poke Catra's nose, "I knew you'd want to be a baby with me too. It's a pretty good deal, huh?" Adora giggles before she nudges Catra's leg with her own "Plus, you're a pretty cute baby too." She wraps her foot around Catra's calf for a moment as the teasing smirk fades into an affectionate smile. "Wanna go try playing with some of the toys upstairs? Or see if we can find something big to climb?"

Old June 26th, 24, 12:17 PM   #402
theJozza

Catra lays back with a smirk, before watching Adora start and stop offering to help before settling back on the couch with her. She's tempted to mock her, but settles for just giggling to herself. After all she's feeling a strange sense of warmth right now, and it seems to be overpowering her desire to tease Adora....well almost.

However, before she can say anything, she hears Adora's comments and glances away blushing again, not entirely sure if this is Adora teasing her back or being sincere. Either way, after the initial embarrassment wears off, Catra is left feeling a bit warmer again.

"Well I guess it's not terrible," Catra says with her trademark smug and sarcastic smirk. "You know aside from the diapers and all," she remarks, though sitting on the couch she is starting to realize how soft and comfy these things can feel whenever they're clean. Upon Adora wrapping her leg around hers, the blush returns, but different now. It's hotter. She turns back to Adora, with a somewhat nervous but mostly playful smile.

"Yeah sure," Catra says, as she stands up and takes Adora's hand. "Let's head upstairs, I know just what toy I want to play with." She says as she leads Adora up the stairs, their diapers crinkling as they half run.

Scorpia of course notices from the kitchen, chuckling at the sight of their two padded rears waddling up the stairs together. Knowing that it's fine if they're alone, she gets back to work.

Once they reach the nursery, Catra let's Adora go in first, before closing the door behind her. Without another word, she comes up behind Adora, and wraps her arms around her.

"Ah here it is. My favorite toy," Catra says with a mischievous smirk, before starting to kiss Adora's neck.

Old June 27th, 24, 02:28 AM   #403
Random24

Adora smirks back at Catra, "What kind of baby doesn't wear diapers?" She giggles and imagines just being naked with Catra while Scorpia watches or makes them something in the other room. The thought of having to ask for help for the bathroom makes her blush before Catra grabs her hand.

Adora blinks in surprise. "Oh, you have one already?" She gasps excitedly as she stands up and squeezes Catra's hand. (I wonder if it's one of the little dolls. Maybe she found one when she was sleeping earlier, or with Scorpia!) Adora giggles to herself as the two of them go upstairs.

Her eyes drift down to Catra's padding as Catra's bottom is in right in front of her face going up. (I'll miss seeing her in diapers, she seems so much happier in them. Like when we were kids.) She smiles at the memory of running through the halls of the Fright Zone again. (I'll miss being a baby... but now's not the time.)

She sighs to force the thought out of her head as they enter into the nursery, then heads over towards the pile of plushies she had poked around at earlier. looks around. (Nothing seemed out of place, but maybe Scorpia put the toy back?) "So, which one of the toys do you-" Adora starts to ask before she feels Catra behind her.

Adora turns her head to try looking more at Catra. "Toy?" Her diaper crinkles as Catra comes closer and her butt bumps Catra's padding. (She still views me as a toy?) The mental gears take a minute to turn as Catra's kisses continue to come. (No, no... her voice is more... playful.) A smile starts to form on her face. Her hands slowly reach up to hold on to Catra's hands while her cheeks start to grow a light pink blush to them.

"You know, I thought you had an actual toy you were going to show me." She whispers with a sheepish giggle. "But..." Adora turns her head to try and nuzzle the top of Catra's while Catra is kissing her, "I'm glad you still want me to be your toy. Even as a baby." She teases a little as she kisses the top of Catra's head.

Old July 2nd, 24, 01:47 AM   #404
theJozza

"Yeah well...," Catra pauses and looks away. "You are pretty cute...even in a diaper," She turns back to Adora with a small smile. She starts to finally take everything into context. They're alone, holding each other....they're safe. Sure they're both wearing nothing but bras and diapers, but for some reason she doesn't care about that part anymore. Despite all the supposed humiliation she's experienced from being captured, to needing her and Scorpia to rescue her, to wetting herself, getting diapered, and even getting spanked...none of that is making her upset right now. She feels...for lack of a better term...accomplished. It's something she hasn't felt in a while...in fact she can't really nail down when she last felt like this. Even when she was fighting the princesses, fighting...Adora, and the few (mostly temporary) victories she achieved, they never felt like this. As she thinks, her eyes wander up to Adora's, and she starts to think again.

(Is this it?) Catra thinks. (Was I really just fooling myself the whole time? Was all I really wanted just....to get her back?). Once the thought passes through her mind, she feels as if a giant crack just sounded in her head. Memories come flooding back in a new light.

What happened in that weird citadel with all the monsters and holograms....taking control of her in the frozen north...keeping her prisoner in the crimson wastes...All that talk of pushing Adora away and proving she didn't need her...she'd really just been lying to herself this whole time...

"A...Adora," Catra says, at which point she realizes she's started to cry a bit. She wraps her arms around her and buries her face in Adora's chest. "I...I'll go back with you to the princesses...I'll do whatever I have to do to make them let me stay....I'll fight with you...but you have to promise something first," Catra tightens her grip. "Promise...promise that you'll never leave me again...I...I need you..." A part of Catra feels like she might have slipped or left something out of that last part, but....well she's juggling enough emotions as it is.

Old July 2nd, 24, 03:45 PM   #405
Random24

Adora continues to blush as the two of them remain close together. “You're pretty cute too, you know. And you've had me in them for a while to admire after all.” She squirms a little before she smirks a little. “It almost sounds like you like me when you compliment me like that.” She giggles.

Once Catra looks away, Adora turns to be able to face her better. Though she couldn't tell what Catra was thinking, she knew something was going on behind those eyes. The blush starts to fade as she looks down at Catra and brings one arm around Catra's back to hug her.

Three first sign of tears surprise Adora, but she doesn't say anything immediately. (Is she okay? Did I say something wrong? Or… maybe all the baby stuff is getting to her, and she doesn't want to be in diapers, or around me in them?)

“Catra… are you ok-” She starts to ask before Catra speaks up. Adora blinks in surprise as Catra hides against her chest. A few tears end up wiped on her breasts and bra, but that doesn't stop her from hugging Catra with both arms. A part of Adora crushes with guilt while Catra's more intense hugging tries to crush her chest.

(I did this to her. I wasn't there for her. I… I abandoned her.) Adora matches Catra's squeezing with her own hugging before she rests her chin on top of Catra's head to give her more contact. (She needs me. I can't ever leave her again, I… I won't.)

“Oh Catra…” she whispers. Adora slowly guides Catra over to the rocking chair Scorpia held her in what felt like ages ago now. Once there, she lifts Catra up and holds her in her lap, still holding Catra's head to her chest. She tries to mimic how Scorpia held her, opting for one arm around Catra's back while the other supports Catra's lower back. The magicat’s padding feels strange on Adora's thigh, but not in a bad way. It's… pleasant. Enjoyable even.

“I promise. I want you in my life with the princesses, Catra.” Adora presses her face against the top of Catra's head. “I don't want you to go either, Catra. Or make you feel forced to change so the princesses will let you stay.” She starts to stroke the top of Catra's head and run her fingers through Catra's hair. “But I'll be there with you, and Scorpia will be there too. I'll do what I can to make them see why you'd be a big help. I know you're smart and you're strong.” She squeezes tighter for a second, “But I know you're a good person too, Catra.”

Adora kisses the top of Catra's head as another thought passes through her mind. “And you don't have to like all this diaper or baby stuff just because I like it. If that's why you're going along with it still.” She offers as she gently pets Catra while cuddling her.

Old July 4th, 24, 12:23 PM   #406
theJozza

Catra's blush deepens as Adora picks her up and carries her just like Scorpia. It was starting to dawn on the magicat that she was technically the shortest and smallest person here, which combined with her current attire made for a rather jarring realization of how natural her newfound position in their little "group" was starting to feel. But just because she liked when Scorpia carried her....and uh she only liked that a little...didn't mean she liked Adora wrapping her arms around her and holding her close and...okay she had to say something.

"Adora I..." Catra says as she's brought down into Adora's lap. However, she's cut off as Adora pulls her more into her chest and continues to talk to her. The sensation of being this close to her is...a lot, but hearing her talk is what really makes Catra go silent. (She...wants me...) Catra thinks, unsure whether she feels like purring in happiness or crying again. However, the last thing Adora says makes Catra pause to. (She thinks I'm a good person...but...I...)

In that moment, Catra once again things back to all the horrible things she's done since Adora left, but even more of them and the memories are even more vivid now. Striking her when she was trying to repair Salineas' force field. Stealing her sword from Princess Prom. Leaving her hanging in that weird citadel. The attack on Brightmoon. Kidnapping her and holding her hostage in the Crimson Wastes... She did all that and she...she enjoyed it. She enjoyed hurting and scaring her. She enjoyed seeing her looking helpless and humiliated. It was easy because she told herself that she deserved it for abandoning her, but...if that was never true...if she never really believed that...

(Does...Does she really not remember all that?), Catra thinks to herself as she suddenly feels a surge of guilt like nothing she'd ever felt before. (How can she possibly think I'm a good person? How could anyone? The princesses will have every right to turn me away...)

Whether Adora intended it or not, Catra is brought out of her growing spiral by the sensation of Adora's thigh pressing into the front of her diaper. Her eyes widen and she reflexively moans. These new disposables really are so much softer than the old cloth diapers...makes the sensation better too.

"Well...the baby stuff has some benefits..." Catra says, her mind starting to go hazy as she starts to slowly grind on Adora's leg. She's starting to feel a bit like when Scorpia holds and coddles her, but now with Adora it's different...does she want Adora to...be in control?

Old July 4th, 24, 02:05 PM   #407
Random24

Adora continues holding Catra while she's in thought, unaware of any of the magicat's inner concerns or worries as she rubs Catra's back. (Just remember what Scorpia did. That'll help Catra too if it helped me, right?) She smiles inwardly (Will I think Catra was as cute as Scorpia thought I was? Or what about if she says she likes me?)

The thought turns Adora cheeks red. Luckily for her too, her own thoughts are interrupted when Catra starts to squirm a little in her lap. (Aww, she's trying to get comfy!) Adora giggles, totally oblivious to the sound and exact movements Catra was making against her thighs.

“Yeah, it really does.” Adora nods in agreement. It takes her a moment to visualize and then decide what she needs to do next before she squeezes Catra again to help her rest against her like how Adora would on Scorpia's lap.

As she reflects on her time in the rocking chair previously, she starts to blush as she remembers kissing Scorpia. She turns her head down to look at Catra again and blushes harder. (Maybe… maybe Catra and I…) Adora stares at her for a few seconds before she finally blinks. (No no, the baby stuff has benefits, she just said it!)

“Err, um… Oh! Are you thirsty, Catra? I can go get a bottle for you!” Adora starts shifting Catra off of her lap, already preparing to leave to fill one up. “They're really handy, Scorpia said babies use them to drink so they don't spill. Or we can play with the baby toys if you'd like?” Adora tries thinking of other baby things they could do without Scorpia there.

“Oh! Or I could pick out something for you to wear again?” She looks Catra up and down before blushing again. “Though you do look really cute like that. And um…” Adora's voice grows quiet again as she looks away. “Anyways,” she clears her throat to try and force the blush away as she looks back to Catra, “what would the baby like to do while Mama’s busy?” Adora leans down to touch Catra's nose with her own, still partially holding the magicat in her lap.

Old July 4th, 24, 05:12 PM   #408
theJozza

Catra reflexively whines a bit as she's pulled away from Adora, or specifically her knee, as that had been a wonderful diversion from all the terrible memories she'd just been juggling. Fortunately, the stream of Adora's questions and comments are enough of a distraction to her, as she rolls her eyes at her former, and potentially once more, best friend's ramblings.

(Ugh, same old Adora, can't just relax and have fun... Now she's trying to play mama on me,) Catra thinks to herself, but her bored expression does break when Adora presses nose to nose. She blushes and can't help but smile, however, being this close to her again, and perhaps with the lingering...passion of her grinding she has a thought of something that Scorpia can't do for them.

"Well maybe baby does want milk," Catra says, before slowly working out of Adora's grip while staying in her lap. "But she wants it from the source." With a grin, Catra tosses off Adora's bra leaving her breasts exposed. Then without another word, she plants her mouth on one of them and starts sucking.

Downstairs Scorpia is putting the finishing touches on their lunch turned semi dinner, so she figures it's just about time to go up and get them....or maybe she should just call. Then again the girls might be having fun playing up there...and there's always the chance they'll need diaper changes before they eat...

"Man being a mama isn't all fun and games I guess," Scorpia chcukles to herself as she feels the moment of indecision and multitasking.

Old July 4th, 24, 06:40 PM   #409
Random24

Adora giggles at Catra's whining as she nuzzles the top of the magicat's forehead. "Aww, someone sounds cranky. Maybe I should get Mama." She teases as she notices Catra's smile. (She really does like the babying stuff! And she is pretty cute... no wonder Scorpia likes taking care of her.) Adora hugs Catra and keeps an arm around her. All the while ignoring how she's supposed to be a baby with Catra rather than try and take care of her, easily slipping back into her old habits.

(Oh, maybe too much hugging...) She shrugs as Catra slips out from her grasp. "Huh?" Adora blinks at Catra a few times. (Source? Like from an animal, or maybe Scorpia knows...) She gasps quietly at her bra coming undone. The quickness of Catra's hands left Adora in a bit of shock, the thought of covering herself unable to get past the rush of embarrassment at being so naked before her. "Catra! What ar-..."

Before the question can even leave her mouth, her padded companion latches onto one of her breasts. Adora watches in fascination as Catra remains glued to her chest. The magicat's tongue feels a little rough, but the whole sensation itself is... surprisingly good. Beyond good, even. Her cheeks remain a dark red as the seconds tick on, before eventually she starts to smile.

Her arms relax and she wraps both of them around Catra to hold her. Though she has no idea if any milk would come from her breasts, the thought of it is enough to make Adora hopeful that there will be some. (I hope she likes it if there is any...and that I'm doing it right. Is there something I have to do for it?) Adora tries to arrange her arms more like how Scorpia held her earlier again, though it feels a little awkward. Eventually she finds an orientation that suits them both better, though she needed to pull Catra in closer to her. (I thought I was the one most into the baby stuff, but Catra really seems to like it.) She smiles down at her and kisses the top of her head before leaning back against the rocking chair.

While reluctant to admit it, there is some envy of Catra's position. (Does... Scorpia have boobs that I could? Maybe...) Adora ponders while she rubs Catra's back. (... Would Scorpia even want me to if she could?) The thought of baby stuff and what all mothers might do didn't really come up in the Horde, and all she knew of them was from what Glimmer and Bow explained after times Glimmer and Angella might've been arguing or there were days they talked about growing up. Between that, the smile Catra had on her, and her own feelings of Scorpia babying her, Adora wondered what level of babying Scorpia would be comfortable with for her. And what Catra'll end up being most comfortable with.

Adora remains quiet while Catra drinks, using her hands to massage Catra's back and run her fingers through Catra's hair instead as a silent encouragement.

Tags
dilemma, prisoner, private, shera