Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old August 15th, 24, 12:42 PM   #431
Random24

Adora sighs as she approaches the pair. Catra hating water wasn't anything new. Usually showers were easier for her, or at least Adora thought they were. (Maybe she always hated them too. Did someone force her to take them? Or did she just do them to get them over with?) Adora furrows her brow a little in thought. (Even so, she never reacted this badly before. I'm glad Scorpia doesn't get mad easily.)

While she does her best to keep Catra's old outfit from making her more muddy, it it's dripping some, so she opts to wring it out a little. Every so often she glances over at the two of them. (How does Scorpia not get frustrated with Catra not behaving? Will she tell Catra she's not her mama anymore for acting up and saying no?)

Adora bites her inner lip and shakes her head to herself as she listens to the two of them bargain. (No! Scorpia would never do that… right? If she did, well… it'd still be my fault for not having calmed Catra down or looked after her more.) Her grip tightens on Catra's old outfit before she sees Catra looking over at her. (Right… be an adult and help the baby.)

“Come in, Catra. It'll be okay! The water will be warm and safe, I promise.” Adora smiles as she finally reaches them at the door. “We don't want you to make a mess for the real family to deal with when they get back.”

“Aww, sure Catra! I'll…” The initial excitement at being asked to bathe Catra quickly turns to embarrassment as her cheeks turn red. Take a bath? With her? Sure, they'd seen each other naked several times. Heck, Catra is naked aside from all the mud on her! (But why does she want me to take it with her? I'm not a baby.)

“Are you sure, Catra? I… won't be able to clean you as quickly if I'm taking one with you.” Adora looks away, hoping her lying wasn't so obvious to the two of them as it felt in her chest right now. Though partially true, she wasn't sure how Catra would behave. (If she's this fussy out of the water, what'll she be like in it? Plus, what if she acts out or is disrespectful again? I know she's supposed to act like a baby, but… last time we were in the bathroom…)

“Huh?” Adora looks up at Scorpia with her cheeks a bright red. A quick glance between the two of their faces, and right away she knows she can't say no to either of them. Not that she ever really could to begin with.

“Sure, Scorpia.” After a quick nod, she walks closer to them and gives Catra a gentle pinch on her cheek. “I'll make sure Cat– kitten, gets nice and clean.” She smiles again as she gives Catra a few pets on the top of her head before she glances back to the dirty onesie and diaper. “Want to trade me? Or are you going to carry her up?”

Old August 19th, 24, 02:22 AM   #432
theJozza

"Great it's settled!" Scorpia smiles nodding back. Then with a flurry of movements, which leaves Catra looking a little shell shocked and dizzy, Scorpia takes the diaper and onesie and leaves Catra in Adora's arms in a bridal carry. Scorpia simply giggles at the confused look on her kitten's face and gives her a wink while using her lips to silently say: "Mama magic."

"Anyways you better get our kitten upstairs and clean as quick as you can," Scorpia says, turning back towards the house giggling to herself. "We certainly can't leave such a messy baby without a diaper too long....so make sure you change her into a fresh one just as soon as you're done giving her her bath."

Catra blushes at this latest comment and gives one last raspberry at Scorpia's back as she walks inside, before Adora starts to carry her into the house and up the stairs.

Scorpia for her part heads straight into the kitchen, tossing Catra's old diaper into a trash can and the onesie on a basket that already had some used kitchen rags and towels she was going to put in the laundry as well. She gets to work on their breakfast, figuring she might as well take her time. After all, she wanted to give Adora a good enough window to get Catra completely clean and, if they were lucky, start to fix Catra's bath issues.

Catra for her part simply stays quiet as Adora carries her up the stairs. Naturally there's a part of her that figures she should be squirming more right now. First, because it's what a baby would do. Second, she was still in a mischievous mood and wouldn't mind making more a mess and/or annoying Adora some more. Third, she still wasn't so sure about getting a bath... However, all of those inclinations are overpowered by another desire that pushes her to stay still to make sure they make it to the bathroom as soon as possible: She wants to be naked in a tub with Adora. However, something about today is different from the other times. She wants Adora to take lead...to tell her what to do...to touch her and...take charge. Had being switched to the "baby" for today gone into effect so strongly already...?

Old August 19th, 24, 04:19 PM   #433
Random24

Adora chuckles as Scorpia deftly swaps what they were both holding, and cradles Catra in her arms. She looks down at the muddy magicat and smiles, before she realizes that she can see Catra more naked this way. Even covered in mud still, it's enough of a picture for Adora to quickly turn her head and look back to Scorpia with her cheeks a rosy pink.

“Yeah, that's a good point.” Adora pats Catra's back with one of her hands as she starts to giggle again. It takes her a few moments before she realizes that she's going to get to put Catra in a diaper later. Hopefully without needing to resort to spanking like Adora required for her first diapering…

“Right, yeah! Bath first. No diapers in the bath. I knew that.” She nods with false confidence. “AndI totally know how to change her into one afterwards too. No problem, Scorpia. She'll be all fresh and clean and ready to cuddle you again later. Right Catr-er, kitten?” Adora smiles down at Catra again.

Once inside, she gingerly lifts Catra's upper half to give three muddy baby a kiss to her forehead. “I’m glad you're still here, Catra.” She keeps her voice low and soft as she heads up the stairs towards the bathroom. “Even if you're all messy, you're still a really cute baby.”

With the bathroom in sight, Adora adjusts how she carries Catra so she's closer to her chest and less likely to bump into the doorway. The bathroom itself was how Adora and Scorpia left it earlier. It still felt strange to be in one after having been kept from them for several days. She smiles to herself after she closes the door behind them. She remembers how their game in the bathroom went the other day. (Maybe we can play some more today once she's clean? She is a baby… she'd like games, right?)

“Did you have fun outside? I didn't think you had fun playing in big puddles like that anymore.” She pauses to set Catra on the floor so she could get the water in the bath going. Luckily the princesses had taught her how baths work, and it didn't take her long to figure out the knobs for this one.

With the water going and Adora kneeling on the floor, she looks back and smirks as she turns to not stare at the naked Catra. “You know, I never even heard you get up or leave the house earlier. I'm surprised your diaper didn't give you away. It was soooo big and heavy.”

Old August 20th, 24, 09:39 PM   #434
theJozza

Catra reflexively leans into Adora as she's held by her, listening to what she's saying with a mixture of amusement and attention, surprisingly without a hint of exasperation...well maybe a little dab here and there. The baby treatment could only hold in so much of Catra's personality.

She's particularly grateful for the mud as when Adora kisses and whispers to her, because her face actually seems to, at least it feels like it to her, go redder and hotter than ever before. If she were any hotter, she wonders if the mud on her face would start to dry and crack.

In any case, her daze at Adora's comment and kiss keeps her distracted until she feels herself being set on the floor and hearing her comments, to which she pouts and crosses her arms. It still isn't clear if Catra's realized the fact that taking this pose is by far her most babyish look.

"Yeah well...it was fun when I got to see you trape through the mud in that silly dress," Catra fires back. "Seriously do dress like that at the princess places now? Also for the record my diaper wasn't that wet," Catra says, remembering full well it was so soaked that it fell off the moment her onesie came off. "And unlike you I'm a natural for moving around in diapers like normal." Catra says the last part smugly, though of course a part of her is shocked she's actually reached a point where she's proud and bragging about how well she can move around in a diaper, especially because both Adora and Scorpia would probably disagree with her and the only real reason she'd gotten out unseen was they were in another room, and Scorpia was focused on her talk with Adora.

In any case, once the tub is full Catra sighs, and stands up, but she stays still, making it clear that she's not going in until/unless Adora climbs in with her at the same time.

Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM   #435
Random24

Adora giggles and half rolls her eyes before she scoots over closer to Catra. “Silly? You know your mama picked this dress out for me.” She gives Catra a playful nudge. “Riiiight. Not that wet. It's not like your old diaper was about as heavy as you when I pulled it out of the mud.” Adora teases as she ruffles Catra's hair.

“Hmm…” Adora hums as she scoots back to check the water temperature and levels. The temp seemed good, though truthfully she doesn't know if it's too cold for Catra. Catra gets cold easily, from what she remembers. She'd often complain about the cold when it came time for bed and want to cuddle up to share Adora’s body heat. Not that Adora ever minded.

“And I thought the dress was cute! Do you not like it?” Carrying the muddy magicat had made more of it messy too. (I'll have to try cleaning it later. Maybe with the onsie? If Scorpia hasn't cleaned that already by now…I haven't helped out enough, she does so much.)

Adora turns back to Catra again and smiles as she notices Catra's pose. She does her best to suppress the urge to immediately pick her up and begin to cuddle her. (She really is a baby. Or she's playing the part really well.) She giggles to herself before she continues. “The color is nice, and the panties were uh…” Adora blushes a little, then turns back to the tub, “...nice.”

(And not diapers.) She sighs internally as she turns off the water. (I can't be jealous or want to wear them again, I'm an adult! Catra's the baby who get to wear them. And she deserves them. Look at how cute she is, even when so muddy!)

Adora turns back to Catra again and starts to smile again as one look confirms her thoughts. “You didn't seem bothered by then when we played Princess yesterday. Did you have more practice being in diapers? You did have some stocked and ready for me back on the ship.” Adora giggles and crawls over to Catra. “Or… it means you are a baby at heart.” She gives Catra a hug and pulls her into her lap for a moment to cuddle her.

After a minute or two, she eventually releases her grip and stands up with Catra. “Ready for your bath, kitten?” Adora smiles. Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink again as she turns around and begins to strip down. “I thought for sure you'd want Scorpia to wash you with how cuddly you were with her yesterday.” Adora pauses to wipe any of the still wet mud on her with the balled up dress.

“But I'm glad I get to spend more time with you.” Adora sets down the dress on the bathroom counter, then slips out of her undergarments until she was completely naked. Her cheeks turn a darker red and she forces herself to smile to keep from showing her nerves or embarrassment. She gently picks up Catra again and brings her to the tub.

“I'll go slow, okay? I know you're a baby, but I don't want you to hate taking a bath. I'll tell you what I'm doing before I do anything, but if you listen to what I tell you it'll make things go faster too.” Adora gives Catra another squeeze as she starts to sink them both down in the water. “Let's get started kitten.”

Old Today, 12:34 AM   #436
theJozza

Catra can't help but giggle and purr as Adora ruffles her hair. She'd never told her this, or anyone this for that matter, but honestly anytime Adora touches her hair or scratches her ears she always seems to effortlessly hit just the right spot that cheers Catra up. It's just a talent that Adora's always had whether she realizes it or not. I mean, it certainly can't be that Catra just feels great anytime Adora touches her.....certainly not...what sort of sense would that make?

"My mama?" Catra says raising an eyebrow. "Don't you mean our mama?" She asks, crossing her arms. "I might be the baby for today but that doesn't mean you outrank Scorpia until we leave for Brightmoon." Catra says smugly. She didn't want Adora lording over her too much, even if she was starting to feel more open to it. Plus, she just felt, for some reason, that she didn't want to mess with this little...dynamic, that the three of them had established here. Who'd have thought that Scorpia really was an effective caretaker and leader....well most anyone would have if they'd just paid attention to her for any amount of time, but that was a skill Catra was just now mastering.

In any case, Catra continues to giggle at Adora's comments about her clothes and watching her fiddle with the tub. Truth be told Catra wasn't that sensitive to cold (she was covered with fur after all), though the shower water and nights in the fright zone were always pretty cold...hence why Catra always needed the extra body heat

"I guess they were okay....," Catra shrugs. "I mean, they were still pretty silly and girllyyy," Catra's cut off a bit by Adora pulling her into the hug, which she quickly (almost reflexively) returns. She feels her face heating up again as Adora reminds her of yesterday, but even more so when she makes the accusation. "No!" Catra fires back, of course she also doesn't break the hug. "They were just....lying around. Maybe they belonged to that lady you said owned the ship before...Mara or whatever...maybe all She-ra's wear diapers..." Catra says with a giggle.

She of course watches as Adora undresses in front of her, a mixture of excitement and confused emotions as she also hears Adora tell her that.

(She's glad that we're spending time together...) Catra thinks, a part of her still doubting this, but then to her own surprise she silences that thought. (Yeah...Adora likes spending time with me), she thinks while smiling as she's picked up, and nuzzles her side. (And...I like spending time with her...)

Catra feels so happy, she barely notices as they lower into the warm water, which while she does reflexively shudder at the sensation...it is kinda soothing.

As a lot of the mud starts to slip off her, she looks up at Adora.

"Adora....," She says softly. "I really want to kiss you right now..."

Old Today, 04:34 PM   #437
Random24

“Ha ha, very funny.” Adora rolls her eyes a little as she positions herself and lowers them both down. “I don't know if Mara wore them or not, but it's not like She-Ra wears them.” Adora then mumbles quietly and clears her throat briefly “I mean, except for last time… but that was different”

Adora is gentle as she helps Catra in the tub and settles down with her. Without really thinking about it, she spreads her legs out to hold Catra closer to her. Even though that means she can feel Catra's bottom and tail rest on and against her. Not an uncomfortable situation, but very… intimate. If her mind wasn't still considering some of what Catra said, she might've been more embarrassed or worried about it all.

(Is she my mama too? I'm not a baby anymore, so she can't be my mama. Right? It's not like Catra is my baby, I'm just helping.) Her mind briefly wanders back to Catra nursing off of her yesterday and she smiles inwardly at the memory. (And it's not like I could replace Scorpia, or want to. It's just… Catra deserves to be treated like a baby more than me. She really seems to like it a lot.)

The water feels relaxing even for the few seconds they've been resting in it. It's been a while since she's bathed at all. Now with Catra like this too, it's almost cozy enough to take a nap or otherwise rest. (Maybe this is why the other princesses like taking them so much sometimes. It feels way more relaxing this time though. Even if it's muddier.) Adora leans forward to kiss the back of Catra's head before she notices her turning.

Adora looks away first, not wanting to be caught trying to give Catra some sneaky affection. When she notices Catra looking at her still, she looks back. Her eyes widen almost immediately after Catra's admission.

“Catra?” Adora's voice cracks slightly, and her cheeks turn bright red. Her heart pounds loud enough she's not sure if the bathroom is quiet or she can't hear anything. They've kissed one another before. They even had sex the other night! But this is… Catra's… different. Something feels different.

(Is this allowed? I… we've kissed before, but would Scorpia get mad?) Adora shifts her legs, both of them rubbing against Catra far more than before. (I don't think she would. So… maybe it's okay?)

“Like… as a baby you want to kiss me? Or…” Adora suddenly feels infinitely more aware of Catra's bottom pressing against her inner thighs. “Hold on…” she pauses and lifts Catra up and turns her around so they face one another. Once Catra's facing her, she wraps one arm around Catra's back. The other brushes Catra's cheek. All the while, Adora smiles like the idiot Catra keeps calling her.

“I really want you to kiss me too, Catra. And I want to kiss you back.” She giggles awkwardly before she puckers her lips and leans in closer to Catra until their lips lock. Her arms tighten and she squeezes Catra, feeling more mud slip between her fingers as the water finally settles down again. Unsure of how long to hold a kiss for, she waits for several seconds before she pulls back some to let Catra breathe if she needs to.

Tags
dilemma, prisoner, private, shera