Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Natsu's favorite punishment and Wendy's Healing Heart
Old November 19th, 17, 01:08 PM   #1
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Natsu's favorite punishment and Wendy's Healing Heart

Wendy despite having people still with her stressed and not trusted things ,its understandable after the Cait Shelter truth came out to her as been on edge and not trusting if those with her is truly real or not . After all when you learn most of those you had know for like half your life wasn't even real you'd question reality of things among other things. Though what has been noticeable that hasn't changed sense prior to the reveal is her and Carla at around the same time leave the group and return abit later . This time do to her feelings and the time of day she hadn't been as careful as she should to ensure no one was following or nearby matter of fact this will ensure her secret is found out from carelessness . That secret you may ask? Wendy wears diapers to deal with the fact she isn't potty trained do to well her mother was a dragon as far as Wendy cares as she has no memory's of her biological parents . So her mother has always been to her Grandeeney and no one else . Anyway potty training Wendy never was a concern to Grandeeney despite said dragon encouraging Wendy to and trying to potty train the girl but it never worked out before the dragons had to make a move for their humans safety .

Cana meanwhile gently poked Natsu's nose as she checked Natsu's diaper he was padded up as punishment with bathroom privileges taken away, this of course was Miras suggestion which was a odd but fitting one , plus it gives the guild a excuse to baby who they see as the 'baby of the guild' and almost no one in the guild knows why or how this even became a punishment in Miras mind but they kinda like it as the mentioned excuse to cuddle and baby Natsu .

My post
Old November 19th, 17, 01:54 PM   #2
Anime Baby

My post

Ezra looked at Wendy with a frown knowing what she was going through at the moment to loose everything you known in blink of an eye was heart breaking she knew because she experienced the pain when she was the girls age. Ezra put a hand on Wednesdays head. "I know you're hurting sweetie but like I said I'll be here if you ever need me I won't leave your side I promise and I'm sure my wife feels the same"

Ezra pointed to Ultear as they continued walking back to Fairy tail. "And you're a dragon slayer and so is Natsu you two can bond since y'all got something in common"

Natsu was blushing as Cana checked his diaper and was teasing him while the others are behind then. "I'm dry Cana stop checking every Thirty minutes it's embarrassing jeeze. I swear ever since Mira came up with this punishment you two have been watching me like a hawk" he of course was enjoying all the attention he was getting from them but he wasn't going to tell them that

"When we get home can I have something to eat that would give me a few minutes alone" he didn't want that though he was simply putting on a act.

Mira giggled. "Oh Natsu your so cute when you're all embarrassed and Cana and I know you love us to much you don't want be alone" she bent down and kissed him on the cheek.

Last edited by Anime Baby; November 19th, 17 at 07:11 PM..

Old November 19th, 17, 02:37 PM   #3
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Wendy didn't have much interest in what was said. After all it could be the same fact as her friends, her guild and her village was . She doesn't want to risk anymore heart ache after all but she did nod despite that and went to leave the group for a moment '' I'll be back in a bit.'' Wendy told Ezra as she darted into a shop she knows sells some cute diapers and has keep dragon print ones in stock for her which she both needs to restock her supply of diapers and leave a message for the staff she might not be in there again as one thing is true no one has caught on to in Fairy tail is her diaper need or so she hopes .

Ultear pointed to the shop'' We are so going to have her as ours, and unless you want punished we are going in their to see why she was in a rush to go there '' Ultear said firmly to Ezra as they are adults and need to keep Wendy on the proper path and see that adults can worry about the big stuff for her.

''No can do little flame '' Cana said on the stop checking Natsu matter with that playful nickname she had made for Natsu awhile back'' And of course but you have to help Wendy pick something to eat and drink as she won't know the best food to pick at the guild'' Cana is trying to encourage Natsu to spend time with Wendy and bond. Even though she doubts Natsu really needs encouraging but still she is doing it ''I say our little flame should move in with us at this point, don't you Mira?''Cana brought up and asked Mira in a way that only the adults will get is being series talk no teasing at all. But peoples around Natsu's intelligent would likely take as teasing

Last edited by Bandit Keith; November 19th, 17 at 07:18 PM..

Old November 19th, 17, 08:01 PM   #4
Anime Baby

Ezra pouted. "I don't want to be punished babe and for some reason I knew you were going going to say you want Wendy to be our child and I would love that very much" she smiled. "So we don't need to go to a adoption center anymore that's good I still remember the last time we went there It wasn't pretty" Erza shook her head. "Anyway we can't rush things with Wendy we only met like a few days we can't rush things like Mira and Cana"

She won't admit it but she was jealous of those two getting Natsu to wear diapers but now she can only hope to convince Wendy to wear diapers. Erza let out a sigh then walked into the shop and her eye's widened seeing Wendy about to pay for diapers and changing supplies.

"Wendy she called out as she pushed to the small girls side. 'so now you have two things in common with Natsu"

"Oh Cana that would be lovely if he moves in with us it's like we will be one big happy family" although she knew what Cana was hinting at she wanted to do more baby thinhgs with Natsu besides diapers. "He won't live in the forest anymore which means I won't have to worry if he gets hurt"

Natsu smiled. "Of course I'm going to spend time with Wendy she's a dragon slayer like me so in a way that makes us brother and sister and seriously Cana that nickname is so embarrassing change it please" he pouted and stomped his foot a few times. "I'm not a baby" even though the diaper around his waist say's other wise"

Natsu then looked at Mira. "I don't wanna move in with you two I like my house even though it's in bad shape"

Old November 19th, 17, 08:26 PM   #5
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Wendy let out a whine at being found out she didn't want to risk judged by her need of diapers as she wanted to prove herself first before the reveal'' I need them ,Natsu-nii-san doesn't'' Wendy stated outright as she was caught buying her diapers and supplies . as she put her supplies up in her backpack aswell as her diapers. While hoping she hide a pacifier she bought good enough as the workers said pacifiers might help her feel better '' And when I say need diapers, I am not potty trained at all ''Wendy had clarified and watching Ezra for any judgmental views from the woman

Ultear for her part was looking at bottles and other infantile items trying to think how to talk Wendy into being their baby girl . Still she has decided some dragon plushies and bought as Wendy will likely enjoy them

Cana smiled ''Yep , yep , yep '' Cana chirped in a chant towards Mira in that half drunk way of hers to say yes . Granted its cute but if Natsu moves in her drinking will be cut down but Cana will make do however she can''Oh but little flame you used to love it when you first showed up.'' Cana said on Natsu's protest of the nickname '' And you'll always be my baby in my eyes '' Cana said lovingly as she kissed Natsu forehead '' Besides living with us you get all kinds of extra love and affection you won't get otherwise''

Last edited by Bandit Keith; November 19th, 17 at 08:39 PM..

My post
Old November 19th, 17, 09:59 PM   #6
Anime Baby

My post

"oh I see I guess being raised by a dragon does have it faults but Wendy I don't care if your not potty trained at all I would love you no matter what and I see you think Natsu as a brother that's sweet and your wrong about Natsu needing them I'm sure he told you that your don't believe him he was probably saying that because he felt embarrassed" Erza chuckled.

"You see unlike you Natsu he was somewhat potty trained his daddy was teaching him at the time he's name was igneel and one day he just vanished leaving Natsu not officially potty trained so Cana and Mira the ones waiting for us outside tried teaching him but it didn't workout at all" Erza laughed a bit.

"They used to go to his house and find that he wet the bed time passed until one day Natsu stole an S Rank mission and Mira decided his punishment was to wear diapers it was so he can learn a lesson and for his own health it took time for him to get used to it but as you see he did"

Oh I remember that day it was he showed up at the guild with wet pants everyone was laughing at him at that time except for me you and Erza you want up to him and asked if he was ok and if he needed help it was so cute back then but Natsu responded so casually saying he was ok like it was normal it was so funny" Mira started to giggle.

He then told you about igneel and how he was still learning how to use the potty she let out a sigh. "I miss those days and how many times we had to clean his bed sheet's"

Natsu was blushing at this point as Mira was talking about his past. He shook it off and looked at Cana. "Okay fine I'll move in with you two just please make Mira stop she's embarrassing me" he whined.

Old November 20th, 17, 03:17 AM   #7
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Wendy cocked her head ''My momma didn't really care if I potty trained or not but still encouraged me and was trying to ''Wendy said not really seeing that as odd to her but then when the matter of how she sees Natsu registered she pouted'' Momma said all good dragon slayers are as good as siblings and I like Natsu-nii-san even if he is a big dumby outside of combat.'' Wendy said as her tummy rumbled in a way that can rival if not beat Natsu's when hungry granted it hasn't been that long sense they ate but Wendy is the youngest so it should come as no surprise .

''Can we get something to eat? I'm hungry.''Though it should be easy to note Wendy oddly has her eyes locked on Ezras chest. That should be easy to tell Wendys dragon parent also hadn't ever stopped breastfeeding Wendy for some reason even though Wendy eats regular food . Yet at the same time Wendy knows not to say anything about asking for that breastmilk.

''Oh Ezra you should do it I'm sure it'll do Wendy and you both good. '' Ultear said on when she seen Wendys gaze on Ezras chest area and even if Ultear was surprised and abit off put those breasts won't be all hers anymore if Ezra does so she can cope

Cana chuckled as she took a giant swing from one of her bottles ''Excellent little flame but no can do on the Mira matter as family are meant to embarrass each other to a degree so you can always get her back at some point'' Cana said with a giggle as she then picked Natsu up and rubbing the boys belly

My post
Old November 26th, 17, 07:47 PM   #8
Anime Baby

My post

"Well your momma tried and that what counts if you still want to learn potty training I can teach you and don't be mean to your brother he's quite sensitive especially around his mommy's but I think he just loves all the attention thet give him" Erza chuckled as she thought about it.

"Natsu can sometimes be smart in his own way and the way you speak I can't believe you're the mature one now I'm not making fun of you as it find it a quite adorable" Erza gasped as Wendy stomach growled and the girl was looking at her breast she didn't think things will go this quickly"

She looked at Ultear "I'm going to do it I'm just shocked that this
is happening rather quickly and so smoothly Erza took off her armor revealing a black T-shirt she lifted up and her right breast. Erza than picked up Wendy and guided her to her exposed breast. "Even though we're doing this we must continue heading back to fairy tail"

Cana babe you need to control your drinking from now on now that Natsu will live with us" Mira took the bottle away and put it in her son's diaper bag. "And Natsu sweetie you know I love teasing you so you should be used to it by now I mean you no harm little one"

Natsu pouted as he was picked up he wrapped his arms around Cana's neck he looked over at Mira and pouted. "I'm used to it it's just embarrassing that's all even though the whole guild accepted me as the baby of the guild and knowing that I'm embarrassing that's all"

Old November 26th, 17, 09:09 PM   #9
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Wendy shook her head '' Potty training is useless and a waste of time '' Wendy said as she poked her fingers together '' Besides used diapers can be used as a sort of tactic for battles and survival, Add to that wherever Momma and me used to be it was the least useful skill'' Wendy said honestly on the matter ''But if you want me to learn I can as its only helpful if we have trouble and supply problem with not enough moss in a state to use for diapers''Now why Wendy would even know that old trick/use for moss should be clear given who had raised her likely taught her things like that given how dragons can't get too close to villages for obvious reasons

'' Fighting and battle he has a idiot savant thing going on,thats when he is smart ''Wendy said bluntly and that term should easily be seen for what it is a fact and not a insult as Wendy didn't call Natsu stupid despite how that term has always seemed like it should be , given the term has the word idiot in it.

''I'm mature?'' Wendy questioned as Carla is more mature then her and younger aswell , But Wendy never seen herself as mature one in any situation .''So carrying me in public while doing it?''Wendy asked not having any signs of being against doing that, Then again she isn't normal anyway and she rather eagerly latched onto Ezras breast and started suckling even using her hands much like a baby would . Which given a dragons size and Wendy so clearly having done nursing pasted the age children stop would mean the hand matter is a holdover from when she nursed from Grandeeney as well no matter have big a human would get without magic using hands like a baby would on nursery would always be a viable thing when nursing from a dragons breast .

Ultear chuckled''We both are but I doubt you care about that pace ,do you?'' Ultear remarked as most everyone in this little group they got had at a point never taken things slow do to the life they had sometime ended up with, some earlier then others obviously

Cana practically whined at her boozes swiped from her '' You she-devil don't just take my boozes, I will let it slide this time as you know what happens normally and you had a good reason this time'' Cana's phasing of She-devil was more or less a teasing and play on the fact of Miras for now most powerful takeover form is Satan's soul the she-devil . Despite this what normally happens when Mira takes Canas boozes without a good enough reason tends to mean Mira gets punished by Cana .

Cana giggled at Natsu though''And we are proud to have such a awesome baby as our member and mascot'' Cana said bouncing Natsu slightly ,granted the whole guild is still at a loss how Natsu knows long dead languages both spoken and written at that. Wendy even has that oddity going on and Cana is starting to wonder if why these two Dragon Slayers are without parents yet knowing dead languages so well is from time travel magic being in the mix somehow , After all for one true dragon Slayer it can be just a quirk, but two that's raises possibility's and soon enough when Ganjeel is part of the guild it'd bare looking into given that would mean something is clearly going on at that point

(Fun fact Idiot originally wasn't that bad of term it used to be used to mean ''person lacking professional skill'' "a private citizen" and "individual" as that's so far the eariliest know use of the word and the terms I just put in quotes was how Greeks referred to people who generally had niche groups and/or keep to themselves aswell as moral busy bodys and then it evolved to mean its more modern meaning ),

My post
Old November 27th, 17, 02:35 AM   #10
Anime Baby

My post

"if that's how you feel about potty training I won't teach you at all and don't worry about running out if diapers I'm pretty sure Ultear won't let that happen as for using your dirty diapers as a weapon I'm not doing that either because it sounds so gross and wrong in my opinion I gotta say this and I mean no offense at all you and Natsu grew up to be kinda strange but I'm glad we met"

She looked at Ultear. "No I don't care I'm happy the way things our going" Erza bit her lip as Wendy started sucking on her breast and she had to back of moan of pleasure. "I think it's time we get going" Erza headed to the exit with Wendy.

Mira squirmed thinking about being by Cana by spanking it was such a turn on for her and her demon side. "I want you to focus taking care of Natsu babe that's all so we're cutting your drinking habit a little bit"

Natsu blushed as he was not used to be complemented. "I'm not that awesome just because I know an old Language I'm sure Wendy knows it to anyway can we start going home I want some food please?"

Tags
favorite, healing, heart, natsu, punishment, wendy