Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Secret Midwestern Love
Old April 1st, 18, 01:53 AM   #1
Fluffybuttwannabe
Waddling since New Years 2012

Secret Midwestern Love

Duncan had grown up in a very rural town in Kansas. It was largely a farming town, with very few people, and the ones that were here all knew each other. His graduating class at the local public school had been 30 students, most of which just went off to be farmers. Duncan had greater asperations however, and being the only son of the local sheriff, he had more access to higher education. After graduating, in the fall he had gone to a college in New York, away from his small town.

Duncan had short brown hair, was about six feet tall, was well built and strong, and was almost always clean shaven. He generally wore blue jeans and a white shirt, and showered once a day. His father lived in the center of town, one of the few places with electricity and warm water.

College changed him. During high school, he had been a very repressed, god fearing, average small-town kid. He played football, and hung out with his friends at the malt-shop after games. Your typically life in the sixties. But once in college, he learned a lot about himself. For one, he learned he was gay, and that sex didn't have to be before marriage. He had explored his sexuality quite a bit, having several one night stands, and learning to be kinky and creative. It was a fun time, but when the spring semester ended, he knew he had to go back home, back to his one-horse town where women couldn't vote, gays just didn't exist, and your closest neighbor was a raccoon.

But, despite town-life being boring, and the social scene being non-existent, there was still one thing that Duncan was looking forward to seeing again. Namely, he was excited to see his best friend Luke again. Duncan and Luke had grown up together, and whenever Luke wasn't working in his family's fields, they had been together watching movies, playing games, and just getting into mischevious. He had written Luke and told him when he was coming back, and they had made plans to meet up at their secret hideout, a fort they built in the forest about a mile away from town and a mile away from Luke's family's plantation. No one knew about the fort except them, and Duncan was excited to see his friend again.

Duncan trusted Luke more than he trusted his own father and Luke was going to be the only one he told about his sexuality. Since coming home, Duncan had decided to just play up the act that he was straight and that college hadn't changed him. Only around Luke, had he decided, would he be himself.
Meet my three favorite characters; Alex is the short and easily embarrassed one with the blond hair, Tyler is the black haired trouble making one, and James is the taller brown haired one, who's always happy, and loves his brothers.

Old April 1st, 18, 02:28 AM   #2
Rye
The Plant

Luke sighed and wiped his forehead , the sun was hot today. Looking over the work the the field he hadn't got much done. With a scythe in hand he went back to cutting the grass. He felt good with his choice. He wasn't the smartest , spinning away the latter years of his education. He leaned enough in biology to help out at the farm , he managed to get the orchard to take root and his water plan on the melons were going very nicely. He did dwell on his friends he had , some he had kept , while others faded with time and moved outside of his social circle.

The boy was small , the runt of the family. A rather shy child he prefer his own comforts and away from others. Long blond hair hid his face from other , the bandages under that hid what was always hidden to anyone who didn't know him well enough and that included family most of the time. His face was young and shaven , hence why he was sent to the back end of the farm to work away on huge jobs which kept him isolated and away from others.

Today's attire consisted on dark blue overalls with a white t-shirt under them and his light blue work shoes , patterned with a single white star on each to identify him. About mid day rolled around and he took a break , looking over the letter he had been sent. It took him a while to read and understand it completely. Words never spoke plainly. But he knew it was Duncan , a rather distant friend , and just that. But whenever he thought of him his heart went fast and his head light. But it was just a memory from earlier in life. Probably some grizzled hard ass man of the law in some big city now. Wondered why he wanted to see him , some nobody out here.

The day grew long and soon it was near the meeting time. He could just walk off , he had to do the field by the end of the month and with no distractions he was pretty much done. Putting the grass cutter down he went off towards the childhood fort. He didn't thing anyone else would know about it since it was deep in the woods and no one had any reason to be out there, and wouldn't be found out there either. He soon got there and sat himself down by the based of a tree and waited , listening to the birds and other sounds to pass the time.

Old April 1st, 18, 02:43 AM   #3
Fluffybuttwannabe

Duncan had a strange feeling that Luke thought he forgot about him. They hadn't spoken much, and actually only had briefly seen each other during Christmas. But Duncan would never forget about his friend. Luke's innocence and sweetness had gotten him through a lot of hard times in his life, like when his mother died, or his father was away. Despite being the son of the sheriff, Duncan had spent a good amount of time on Luke's farm, helping him with his chores and just being with his friend. Duncan hated being alone, and the moment he had been allowed to go to Luke's place on his own, he had felt a freedom that he hadn't been able to replicate since college.

Walking the woods, he paused as he spotted the long blond hair from a distance. Sitting under a tree near their fort was his best friend. Smiling wide, he shouted from 20 meters away, "Hey Luke," before running towards him. As he got closer, he sped up, and he quickly pulled Luke into a tight hug.

Squeezing him tightly and lifting his friend into the air, he smiled at Luke happily. "Lukie," He cheered, bringing up his favorite teasing nickname for his friend. "I missed you," he promised, setting Luke on the ground carefully, before turning to look at their fort. The fort was a small wooden shed they had made by finding old pieces of wood and nailing them together. It wasn't waterproof and didn't have much furniture besides two old chairs and a table, but that was enough.

Sticking his head in, Duncan smiled and waved for Luke to come in. "I have so much to tell you Luke," He promised, sitting on one of the chairs and looking at his friend. "College has been amazing, and I have a secret that I want to tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anyone," He requested, looking Luke eye to eye.
Meet my three favorite characters; Alex is the short and easily embarrassed one with the blond hair, Tyler is the black haired trouble making one, and James is the taller brown haired one, who's always happy, and loves his brothers.

Old April 1st, 18, 03:30 AM   #4
Rye
The Plant

Luke looked up , his golden locks bouncing in front of his eye as he looked up "O-oh , hey" he said softly , his small frame shaking a little as he answered him , he wrung his hands a little in front of him. He didn't know what he was like , how much he had changed or anything. He thought on his past as kids , he did have a bit of a thing for Duncan. He was so easy going , so smooth. He could always rely on him for anything. But he was sure never to let his ideas stray to more than that. The pastor said so himself and he was no heathen. He was a good Christian boy , who rather liked to play dress up at time , picking some of the best outfits. After that it was things like scouts for the green and shorts , and choir boy for the long dresses and extra attention. Although , his brothers were always out with girls and he was , well he wasn't. Always had a reason. When ever he was pressed up against one in some forced situation he would just not hit it off at all. A long time ago he imagined having Duncan as his girlfriend and getting everyone to leave him alone. But now he knew that it was a sinful thing to think of and he really would be an outcast then , only jesus to forgive sins , people did not. He cared too much about family to let silly things like the devils tempting ideas distract him from that.

Luke got up and gave him a small recognisable smile, not much but he hadn't talked to anyone in a while and had gotten used to just not saying anything and letting everyone else talk around him. He blushed a crimson red at the sound of his adorable nickname , he was much too mature for that now. But this was a very serious and formal man , the son of the sheriff , the next most likely candidate , better not give him a reason to dislike or turn everyone against him. But once he was up in his arms he forgot all that for a second , just out of his head and reflected on how light and fluffy he felt. "I-I missed you too. You haven't changed as much as I thought" he said looking him up and down. He ducked his head and followed in , his feeling s churning and deciding on what actions to take. "Oh , college , well that's good , I think" he said , a hiccup in his tone. The shy boy finally talking again

Old April 1st, 18, 03:43 AM   #5
Fluffybuttwannabe

Duncan smiled at his friend, noticing how small and cramped their fort really was now. The table was placed in the middle of the room, and both chairs were behind it, facing the front. It was a setup that had worked when they were kids, but felt rather tight now.

Blinking his eyes and looking around, he said, "I'm glad. You know, I was almost worried you had forgotten about me. I'd been gone for a year afterall, we only saw each other briefly at Christmas. But I'm glad you didn't, really glad actually. The rest of our high school class can go suck an egg, but you're my best friend," He explained, smiling at the cute curls.

He then sighed and said, "Anyway, secret time. Promise you won't tell anyone ok. Well, I go to college in New York, one of the biggest place's I've ever seen. There are so many people there, and giant buildings. Its so different from here," He described. "I'm studying law at school, and I have to take a religion class. We discussed homosexuality one day, that's um, two men being together, and how in the past it was perscuited and condemned by the church, but most religions now adays don't mind it as much. While some still consider it a sin, others don't think its that's bad. Afterall, love is love right? Why does it have to be between a man and a woman? If two people feel strongely about each other, shouldn't that be enough?" He offered, trying to give Luke a look into his perspective.

Duncan then sighed, before saying, "Anyway, you know how I only dated that one girl in high school and we broke up before school ended? Well, and this is part of the secret, we broke up because I just didn't feel any attraction to her. She was nice, but I just couldn't imagine ever loving her. This worried me a lot, but I spoke to the counceler at school and he told me that it was ok to be gay, and that as long as I'm happy that's all that's important," He explained before sighing again. "So anyway Luke, um, you see, I like guys. Promise you won't tell anyone, my dad would probably disown me if he ever found out. It can be our secret."

Old April 1st, 18, 10:23 PM   #6
Rye
The Plant

Luke sat beside him , he didn't thing he had grown that much so the fort wasn't that bad. At least not to him. "No , not forgotten , although I'm surprised you still remembered me and I didn't really know why you wanted to see me again" he replied "Yea I saw you , but I was being passed around a lot so I didn't get a change to move over and say hi". he replied , keeping his head low and not meeting his eyes "Y-yea I promise" he said as he listened into the story of things that had happened. "Homo-sex-uality?" he repeated , sounding it out , he had no idea what it was until Duncan explained it and blushed beet red. His thoughts drifted to the lewd , and he had done such a good job without Duncan being near him and now he was here he was ruining it.

"B-but you can't let anyone know!" be blurted out "you'll be run out with pitchforks and torches!" he explained , panicked by the idea "you'll never be able to come back..." he said taking a deep breath. He blushed as he took in the information. He move his chair round a little "Well...I....we're keeping this between us right. No one will find out. And you will never tell anyone" he said , making sure he understood the privacy they were sharing and making sure he understood the gravity of the situation "I mean it's easy for you but I can't survive outside of the family...but...I..." his voice grew horse and emotional as he lifted his head to see his and made a rash move and move into a short but meaningful kiss.

It didn't last long. He pulled away and blushed , hanging his head low "it's a sin , it's bad, I'm going to burn for all eternity. What if dad knows. I'll be hung on the tree by sundown. Oh father in heaven forgive me" he muttered , panicking , the kid could take flight at any second and never look back if he didn't get some response "I-I'm sorry...I've got to go!" he nearly shouted , getting up and moving to sprint away.

Old April 1st, 18, 10:41 PM   #7
Fluffybuttwannabe

He nodded his head. "Its a big secret. Blood pact, never going to tell anyone," He explained, nodding his head. "I just had to tell someone, and I trust you more than anyone else," He offered, before his eyes grew wide as Luke pulled them into a kiss. His eyes soon relaxed and he rather enjoyed it, before Luke pulled away, seemingly way to soon.

Blinking his eyes as Luke seemed to grow heated and freaked out, he frowned as the boy tried to run. Quickly, Duncan wrapped his arms around Luke tightly, and pulled him back towards him, before connecting their lips again. Sighing, he made sure this one lasted longer, and felt deeper, holding him protectively in his arms. After a moment, he needed to breath so he finally pulled away, only to look Luke in the eyes. "Luke, just relax for a moment. Calm down," He urged, rubbing Luke's back and holding him gently. "Did that kiss feel good? I know it felt amazing for me. How could something that feels so good possibly be a sin huh," He asked firmly, looking at him closely.

"No one has to find out. This will be out secret ok. No one needs to know," He promised. "You dad won't know and neither will your brothers. You're safe with me ok," He urged, trying to comfort his close friend. "I've kissed boys in college and I'm fine, aren't I? I didn't die because of it, and neither will you. Your my friend Luke, and that kiss felt wonderful," He continued on, before pulling Luke closer and letting him rest his head on his chest.

Sighing, he then smiled. "You're special Luke, to me anyway. No one is going to hurt you," he offered, not letting him leave.

Old April 2nd, 18, 02:19 AM   #8
Rye
The Plant

Luke held the kiss "I...oh...uhh...I f-feel light headed" he said after the second kiss being returned this time. He went limp in his friends arms. "I ohh this is wrong. So wrong. Every thing's spinning." he said , shaking his head "but it felt good...so nice and soft. But no , the devil is tempting with nice things. B-but I want...need more" he said , tearing up a little "a-a secret? No one has to know? Do you really thing we can do that?" he asked trying to think but his head was filled with his childhood boy crush "W-will you do anything for me. I-I need to know we're safe and if this gets out y-you'll protect me" he said sniffling , poor thing was getting emotional. Wiping his eye and clung onto him "I never want this to end, w-whatever it is , evil or not I don't care. I love everything about this. You've changed , but in better ways" said the farm boy "oh but I must be a mess , working all day and I'm just weak and look more or less the same" he sighed , unaware of his boyish looks and golden curls cascading down his face "I feel so alive...after so long of just numbly going though things." he replied , hugging the man tightly "out secret , forever" he whispered into his ear

Old April 2nd, 18, 02:39 AM   #9
Fluffybuttwannabe

Duncan smiled and ran his hand through Luke's hair and let Luke blubber into his chest. Sighing contently, he held him and nodded his head to everything he said. "Yes, Yes, and yes. It'll be our secret, and if it somehow does get out, I'll protect you to the very end. I want you to be happy Luke, and I know this makes you happy." He smiled, cradling the crying blond.

After a few minutes of silent comfort and cuddling, Duncan smiled and pulled Luke's head up, staring into his eyes. "Luke, I'll admit, before today, I never really thought of you like this before. I always thought you were cute, but I just assumed that you liked girls. But, now that I know how you feel, I promise I'll be with you till the end." Then, as if to show just how much he meant it, he pulled Luke into another kiss, this one lasting longer than the last two.

--------

Little did the two know that only a few miles away, an older woman peered into a crystal ball, watching them. She smiled an evil grin at the sight and began to scheme, planning on turning them into entertainment and getting revenge on the town that mocked her.

Old April 2nd, 18, 03:08 AM   #10
Rye
The Plant

Luke sniffled "y-you mean it..Please do. I want this , I want to be with yo" he said feeling the comfort wash over him and calm him down. He hiccuped and chuckled a little "well , a little but I never felt right with them. Like I was acting how all everyone else did and how guys did on the tv and stuff. Everyone had a girl so it made sense to at least try but nothing clicked. It's just not...like this" he said , enjoying every second of the embrace , going in for yet another kiss on the lips "I'll worry about everything else later , but right now this is what I want more than anything" he said before taking Duncan's kiss to the lips , practically loosing himself in it.

Tags
love, midwestern, secret