Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

FairyTail: How to raise a whelp and a Naughty Fairy (Bandit Keith)
Old May 3rd, 20, 09:08 PM   #1
Baby H2O

FairyTail: How to raise a whelp and a Naughty Fairy (Bandit Keith)

Erza scarlet the strongest female in Fairy Tail known as the Titania a nickname civilians came up with for her due to her love for battle and always coming out Victorious all the time without serious injury or none at all was walking home with a depressed Aura around her.

Civilians saw this and got out of her way with fear in their eyes which made the woman even more depressed "I'm not scary" Erza kept repeating under her breath.

(Flash Back)

All was as it usually was in the Fairy Tail Guild Hall. Many of the the members were simply making small talk and discussing stories of jobs they'd been on and generally catching up with guild mates they may not necessarily get to see that often. One particular table was getting a little loud and heated between a certain Fire Dragon Slayer and an Ice Wizard. "Hey Natsu!, I thought I told you not to burn my food.. and get your stupid face out of my face!.." Gray yelled while Natsu only appeared to get angrier with him and continue to singe his food. "Oh yeah!.. well I'm fired up now.. how about you try and eat it when it's turned to ash!... I was just trying to warm it up for you ya jerk.." He yelled right back. Meanwhile Erza was trying to simply eat her strawberry cheesecake in peace and just happened to be seated right in the middle. A decision she greatly regretted once Gray hit Natsu right into her cake. It was flattened beyond recognition as she simply twitched and fought a tear that nearly ran down her cheek. "you... monsters.." She muttered softly. Then she pounded the table and stood up re-quiping her two primary swords and pointed each of them right at Gray and Natsu's throats. "Now Listen you two!!! I've had enough of this petty bickering! I can't even enjoy my favorite treat when you fight like this! You can either sit down and act civil or I want you two to separate, at least until I'm finished eating!" She practically growled at them. They were instantly quivering and acting like they were making up and hugging. "Sh..sure thing Erza.. see.. we're friends.." Natsu was quick to begin. "uh..yeah.. of course.. see.. we're such good friends.." Gray added shaking and then realized he was not wearing a shirt. "Gray..you're clothes.." Cana chimed in and then the two were running off. Erza could hear them complaining about how scary they were. Then Happy flew over and gave erza a nervous smile. "I gotta say Erza.. that was really scary.. I'm glad I've never made you that mad.." She gave him a raised brow and then a soft smile. He flew off and she sat back down frowning. 'Am I really that scary?..' she thought to herself but then she imagined a particular requip she'd use when she wanted to look and feel adorable. 'No of course not.. I just needed to put them in their place. I'm Adorable!' with that she headed out of the guild.

(End of flash back)

But as Erza continued walking home civilians started to whisper about her never losing fights and how strong she is usually hearing someone praise your hard work and good deeds would make you smile. But they thought she was scary and some type of monster for her strength.

She eventually made it home and reached into her pocket and pulled out her house key and unlocked the door opened it and headed inside closing it behind her. "I'm not scary I'm definitely not a monster I'm adorable"

Old May 5th, 20, 05:13 PM   #2
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Wendy was at Ezras as she had slipped in with a spare key Ezra had and was in a chair in the dark shadows of the room.. You see Wendy had seen how much Ezra being feared for her strength was bothering her and Wendy had a strange idea born from her kindness to a fault mindset she has had for a long time .. Thus she hopped out of the too big for her chair when she smelled Ezras and revealed herself from the shadows a crinkling sound and what might be realized is a slight leg spread matter with some Dragon Tales dress ran up to Ezra '' Ezra you know what'll help you not be feared ? Caring for another gently and motherly '' Wendy was smiling thinking the odd plan she made and how she was dressed would cheer Ezra up and help with the womans problem of both others judging her aswell as Ezras mood.

FairyTail
Old May 5th, 20, 08:52 PM   #3
Baby H2O

FairyTail

Erza jumped a bit and blushed a bit at the sudden hug and she looked down to see her self proclaimed baby sister hugging her she let out a sigh of relief and returned the hug then released it. "Wendy sweetie I know i gave you a key to my house but don't scare me by coming out of nowhere again I could of easily hurt you as I thought you were a criminal trying break into my house"

The woman patted Wendy on the head. "I know you've been worried about me lately" she smiled. "But I know how to make myself better and that's my changing into my favorite costume" she laughed Erza laughed already feeling better.

"Re-quip" Erza's armor and long skirt disappeared and was replaced with a black and white maid uniform it was also short that if she bent down it would reveal her Teddy bear themed panties.

(Meanwhile in Edolas)

Wendy was grumbling mumbling a few words under her breath as she has been creating a machine for a few hours now and if it works the way she planned it Earth-land Wendy and Erza will come to Edolas once more. She looked at knightwalker who was just leaning against the wall watching her do all the work.

"You know knightwalker if you really want to be friends again you can start by helping me with this stupid machine by the way do you want your Earth-land counterpart? you told me you hate sharing the same name as her?"

Old May 5th, 20, 11:17 PM   #4
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
''You'd not I'm strong and quick so it'd not happen'' Wendy puffed out her cheeks as she both wanted to help Ezra feel better and look cute for the Redheaded woman before her .. Doesn't help that she did take offense to the sorta implied fact she'd not be able to avoid Ezra as a whole.

''And yes I have.. Why didn't you ask for help?'' Wendy spoke abit upset that Ezra depends so very much on herself and barely wants anyone to help her .. It gets on Wendys nerves and upsets her greatly when even those she doesn't like are like that . As she is that sort of person

''Oh Teddy Bears..Why are you wearing panties though as diapers and pull-ups are more adorable '' Wendy Spoke as Ezra seemed to forget do to Wendy's petite size she can see things like panties and such even when she isn't trying thus its a good thing she isn't a pervert or worse as she just is innocent in matters like this as

''I got you the parts for the machine and magic diapers aswell as pacifiers , bottles, dresses mittens and raddles that all are both enchanted and cursed ... I also am not good with tech. So what do you expect me to do? My idea of fixing something if its on the frizzes is whacking it and see if it works after that, after all'' Knightwalker grumbled as she wanted to avoided screwing the machine up and she admitted she isn't that technical enclined.

''And yes I want her .. She is clearly more a sub then she is a dom despite her showing signs of a switch .. Plus she is supposed to be her guilds strongest with a title showing it '' Knightwalker drooled abit in memory of that fight she had with her counterpart as it was the best she had had in a long time.. The fun she can have breaking her counterpart to be hers forever if her Earthland counterpart doesn't submit enough and the fact her title and reputation still holds true as she'd see her counterpart as the ultimate prize and trophy to make hers '' I still am The feared Fairy Hunter so she'd be a promising one to have be my own ''

Last edited by Bandit Keith; May 6th, 20 at 02:04 AM..

FairyTail
Old May 6th, 20, 01:45 AM   #5
Baby H2O

FairyTail

"that's not the point Wendy" Erza let out a sigh. "Look next time you come over don't sneak into my house or I'll tell Carla alright? We both know she hates it when you get into any kind of trouble" she couldn't help but chuckle imaging the overprotective exceed scolding Wendy like a worried mother its kinda funny to think about.

"Wendy the reason I didn't ask for help is because it's a personal problem an obstacle I must overcome myself do you understand? If it was any other problem I would of asked someone for help" Erza then blushed a bit, "Wendy don't talk about my panties out loud that's embarrassing"

There was no way she could tell herself proclaimed sister that she was trying to get into her submissive side the girl was to young and innocent to understand.

(Back in Edolas)

Wendy let out a sigh and shook her head and went back to working on the machine. "Please don't start talking about sex and other stuff as your starting to talk about Sub and Dom's that's such a disturbing topic for me" the woman shuddered to make her point.. "anyway I was thinking once our Earth-land counterparts are comfortable i would love to set up play dates along with other things"

The woman smiled as she finally finished the machine. "It's done knightwalker" Wendy smiled and pushed a red button. "Alright let's hope it worked if it does our counterparts will arrive close to our homes the bad news is I'm pretty sure they'll receive some side affect" Wendy shrugged her shoulders. "Let's go back to our houses and find out"

Old May 6th, 20, 04:04 AM   #6
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Wendy's eyes widened at the threat of telling Carla as despite that exceed being younger Carla had at a piont flipped the roles and is more mature and smarter then Wendy so she shook her head quickly in agreement unaware there might not even be a next time.'' Okay I won't just don't tell Carla''

Still come the next reply she frowned '' You could have at least asked for advise '' Wendy insisted on Ezra could have done better quicker '' Or go to a therapist'' Wendy added though then when told not to talk about Ezras panties outload she got a childish yet devilish grin'' I won't talk about your panties outloud if you put on a adorable diaper or pull-up '' Wendy meant it both as being serious and a innocent tease unaware of the older womans sub side and need to be dominated .

''Can I hang out with you today? Carla's that time of year for cats is here again and she has tried to yet again make me her overgrown kitten even if its nice '' Wendy only is aware of that goal Carla has for the Exceeds instinctive nature and desire for kittens get to Carla enough to be very blatant .

Still when both are least expecting it they will be swollowed up by a portal that will drop then in Edalos at night separated

Edolas

''Of course it is thats why I do it '' Knightwalker spoke in a cheeky domineering way as she walked up to Wendy and placed a hand on the soon to be seen as Adult Wendy's covered rear'' I remember when I'd put you in diapers just for fun and to keep you from getting the ultimate punishment back when the former king ruled .. I bet you loved my caring hand and the taste of my milk among the relaxing treatment .'' Knightwalker spoke revealing the treatment she had put Wendy under while serving the former king was both to protect and save the Blue haired adult and for Knightwalkers enjoyment as well as trying to let the woman relax abit.

'' And why not when they aren't comfortable or atleast my counterpart still isn't as I can tell your counterpart we need to make her comfortable first or her mind might break.. '' Knightwalker spoke honest on the topic '' Though I admit a adult getting a mindbreak would be fine .. But a child getting that no way that is not fine at all.'' Knightwalker stated showing her own thoughts on limits to a degree.

''Whatever side affects I am sure they will be ones suiting them or suiting our own desires for them .. '' Knightwalker commented and smirked abit in thought '' I bet your counterpart will be frightened and not comfort that or something like a accident '' Knightwalker liked that thought really

Last edited by Bandit Keith; May 6th, 20 at 09:00 PM..

FairyTail
Old May 6th, 20, 05:08 AM   #7
Baby H2O

FairyTail

Erza actually laughed a little at Wendy's reaction about Carla. "Relax Wendy I won't no need to panic but still I'm glad you understand" the redhead bent down and kissed the girl on the forehead. "I didn't want anyone figuring out my problem so asking for advice would of been a risky move and I didn't want Mira laughing at me as we used to be rivals in the past"

Erza started blushing once more. as she imagined herself in a Diaper and immediately she was turned on but controlled herself and shook her head. "Wendy sweetie don't take this wrong way but I'm actually starting to agree with Carla you've been hanging around Natsu to long if you are coming up with weird idea's"

Erza smiled then nodded, "sure we can hang out its been awhile since we've hang out" suddenly a bright light appeared under them blinding them both.

(Edolas)

Wendy was blushing like a tomato as knightwalker placed a hand on her ass she quickly pushed the woman away. "I told you to never bring up that humiliating experience in front of me knightwalker" she growled then used her speed and got behind her friend/bully and spanked her ass hard.

Wendy then got in front of knightwalker and smirked and quickly kissed the woman and released it then turned around and ran home.

Old May 6th, 20, 09:37 PM   #8
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

''Get Back here '' Knightwalker shouted at the woman for spanking her an stealing a kiss .. She had not expected the woman to do that as that was odd and unexpected to her as that hadn't happened before

Still she just decided to forget about it and head to her castle for when Erza shows up and will enjoy when her counterpart shows up granted she made sure she was setting on her throne and sharpening her weapons just to maintain them aswell as to give off a dominating look when Ezra finds her hopefully

Meanwhile Earthland Wendy ended up when she opened her eyes from the blinding bright light she found herself in some wooded area and she took a moment to calm her worry while she felt her mouth aching .. ''You can do this Wendy you aren't that scared little whelp you once was'' She started to sniff the air wondering to the smell of what seems like food cooking or recently been cooked.. Not because she is hungry but because changes are good a human or other intelligent life would be around that area.. Thus she will from following her dragon magic enhanced sense of smell found a house and start smelling what seemed like a more 'aged' version of her mission the dragon sent .'' I feel like I'm in a Fairy tail about a witch '' Wendy frowned as she went to the house and knocked hoping for some help

FairyTail
Old May 6th, 20, 10:36 PM   #9
Baby H2O

FairyTail

Erza slowly opened her eye's then blinked a few times. "What the heck happened?" She looked around and noticed two things which it was nighttime instead of daytime and she was standing in front of what looked like a abandoned castle.

"Wendy isn't with me either" the Erza mumbled and re-quip her sword just in case. "Something is going on...I really wanted to go into my submissive side to just to relax for awhile" she growled feeling frustrated now.

Due to Erza's frustrated state she completely forgot to change out of her maid uniform as she started walking around looking for any clues on where she is. Tears came to the Titania's eye's as she saw a large door. Erza quickly wiped away the tears and opened the door and her eyes widened and she glared at the familiar face.

"Knightwalker! Erza shouted and immediately charged at her counterpart preparing to strike with her sword... unfortunately as she was running Erza suddenly tripped on her feet her butt in the air her Teddy bear panties completely exposed.

"Ouch" Erza got back on her feet which was for some reason was difficult as they were shaking. "Why I'm I back in Edolas?"

Wendy was grinning the whole time she ran home as she felt her heart pounding with excitement. "I can't I did that to knightwalker of all people" she stopped running as she made it home pulling out a key and unlocked the door and went inside closing the door behind he. "Oh well she knows I'm a lesbian and she touched my ass so we are even"

(Thirty minutes later)

Wendy was on the couch watching TV unit she heard a knock at the door. "Huh? Who's here this late? She went and opened the door and smiled seeing her counterpart. "Hello little me I see you came back to Edolas"

Old May 7th, 20, 06:39 PM   #10
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

''Now now little Red'' Knightwalker stated stowing her sword away as Ezra tripped and she seen the Panties with the teddy bears had given Knightwalkler the idea to nickname Ezra that in vein of the old children's fairy tales.

'' You don't want to hurt yourself with sharp things ones like you shouldn't have now do you?'' Knightwalker was both being clever with the phrasing here as she is a counterpart to Ezra and also testing the waters to see if her observation of her counterpart years ago is true or not on the person before her being more a sub or not.

''As for why you are back.. Who knows ? Maybe you was brought here to bring magic back a moral way or maybe someone wanted you here.. Really it doesn't matter you are here now and clearly mine to handle as you clearly need help'' Knightwalker spoke strolling over with her hips swaying sexually though a crinkle might be noticed as Knightwalker is a Switch but mostly a Dom and is kinky so she has a adult sized pull-up on and she can easily make up a excuse why that is.. Granted its not cursed but it is enchanted . She also plans for Ezra to be in diapers 24/7

''Now Tell me Little Red are you hungry or thirsty?'' Knightwalker was jumping right into this as she wants to overwhelm her counterpart from the get go as its always fun to keep others confused and off kilter in her mind.

''Why am I here? Is there a threat? Was I brought here for unethical reasons and do you have a place I can stay maybe some leftovers to eat aswell?'' Earthland Wendy asked rapid fire wanting answers as last she was here things wasn't good and well she is alone unlike last time.. Add to that she is hungry and tired given in Earthland she had been working on her magic and combat skills before she snuck into Ezras place getting all cute to help Ezra with her odd idea

''Also do you know there is someone who is my mommas counterpart thats been in Earthland for a long time? She apparently is your Momma or grandmamma.'' Earthland Wendy spoke thinking maybe her older counterpart might be just as wanting for her parent as she is

Tags
bandit, fairy, fairytail, keith, naughty, raise, whelp