Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old April 23rd, 17, 10:18 PM   #21
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
''Hey I'm not a fucking dick to you yet ''Tayuya growled seeing as Naru didn't seem to be happy with her around this time and Naru even switched with something'' But anyway my cute fox yes I'm interested in you and I know why I'm here and I look forward to changing your diapers and caring for you''

'''True but alliances can always be strengthened and the current Kazekage Garra I heard only has contracts drown up for when Temari and another girl is in love and if those two wish to marry he plans to ensure it happens for both girls sakes and both the sand aswell as where the girl is from '' Mei explained showing Garra may still not understand bonds aswell as someone that persons age should but still Garra understands enough that Garra will ensure Temari and whatever girl fails in love together that those two girls will be happy together

Temari herself tasted like calming herbs and honey to Haku while when the kiss ended Haku was dazed and hugged the taller woman ''I got something wrote up on how I'd like dominated and what I'd gladly try while being dominated if you wanna look''

''Plus she is practically like a mini you in all but looks''Kurenai said as she slipped her hand down Anko's pants and frowned ''A chaste belt? Why? Are you not wanting us to spoil our fun at that hotel you talked about ''

Old April 24th, 17, 12:06 AM   #22
Pyrrha Nikos
Banned

Location: In My Room Looking Out The Window Into The Sky Wishing to meet Someone Who Share's my Interest
Naru blushed as Tayuya already knew she was Diapered. "So much for hiding it I didn't even get a chance to hide it" she walked up to Tayuya."Yes I'm wearing a stupid Diaper but that's because it's my punishment some jerk was calling Momma horrible names and I couldn't let that slide so I pranked her and she told Mommy anyway you already know I'm bi sexual because Momma told you when she was drunk one night and that's when you started picking on me or flirting in your way" she smiled a bit.

"I mean your hot and strong and take no crap anyone and well you've kinda been doing what I've always wanted but you haven't succeed yet" Naru smile turned into a smirk. "I like you Tayuya but I'm not letting you claim me so easily just because you know now" hopefully Tayuya understood what she's trying to say.

Naru blushed as she shook her head as she imagined Tayuya changing her Diaper.

"I agree the alliance could make us stronger and if there is arranged marriage between Haku and Temari I'm sure I would of known about it as this is a serious issue but if this is all true well... nothing happened yet so it's ok" Tsunade answered

"Hmm... sure why not show me this list after all I gotta keep my princess happy at all times" Temari coed as she guided Haku to the bed and they both sat down. "By the way what happened to you that you need Diapers?"

"Oh wow slow down there babe someone is excited about tonight" Anko winked and took Kurenai's hand out of her pants. "And yes that exactly why I'm wearing a chaste belt I can't have you tempting me with your sweet ass so be patient" Anko's hand traveled down to Kurenai's ass giving firm slap it wasn't hard or gentle.

Old April 24th, 17, 12:47 AM   #23
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Tayuya had a predatory smirk on her face and cocked her head'' Tell me is your healing factor from the fox or is it a bloodline your birth mothers family had?''Tayuya asked and given what Naru said its clear she has plans regarding Naru's healing factor now that Naru knows her feelings ands what she was told from Naru.

''As I said they aren't complete just propels to sway a family,clan or village if needed so both girls are happy and no one trys to break them up without legal matters coming in''Mei explained further showing Garra had thought up matters to ensure two lovers are happy together'' Anyway enough of that if the land of water is less trouble when this visit is over would you and Haku care to visit my place ? I must say their is plenty of shops with specific items for your babys interests and their are scrolls I found hidden away related to her bloodline but only one with her bloodline can get to them while live with the seals around them''

Haku pulled out a book handing it over and the few matters in it is Infantile related but then came the truly true bondage matters granted they all have some ties to making her feel little and helpless in someway to depend on someone else some are rather impressive and others pretty damn kinky if not both '' Well the diaper matter, are you familiar with Zabuza Momochi and are you aware of the land of Waves bridge called the 'Great Naru bridge' ? Long story short I was a unlicensed ninja under Zabuza and nearly died when I tried to save him and I was bedridden for awhile cause of it ending with practically no control and now kinda just after find it not getting better let it go to nothing ''

''So unfair ''Kurenai replied with a smirk but then eeped at the swat

Old April 24th, 17, 03:50 AM   #24
Pyrrha Nikos
Banned

Location: In My Room Looking Out The Window Into The Sky Wishing to meet Someone Who Share's my Interest
Naru shivered at Tayuya's look it was frightening and a turn on for the girl. "Kyuubi helps yes but it's mostly my family's bloodline I have instant healing I won't have scar's nothing you could go wild and I'll be perfectly fine at the end of it I discovered I had the bloodline when I was twelve and the villagers gave me a serious beating anyway I'm still hungry and I did get to eat my peanut butter? Jelly I'll have to make another since a certain someone scared me and made me drop the first one"

Naru turned around and went back to making another sandwich but in truth she was to embarrassed to look at Tayuya now since she admitted her feelings to the older girl and now all she has to do is make her submit.

Tsunade looked at her lover in the eye's. "Garry actually did arrange a marriage between my daughter and Temari didn't he? Well there is nothing I could do and if I tried anything to break it, it's goodbye alliance" Tsunade let out a sad sigh wondering how Haku was going to take the news. But a second later a smile formed on Tsunade face.

"Haku and I would love to go to your house once things settle down in your village I bet she would love to learn more about her bloodline I can't wait I'll just have shizune watch be a temporary Hokage once we leave" Tsunade laughed wondering what shizune's expression will be once she finds out.

Temari grabbed the book and looked it over. "Wow so you wish to be treated like an actual Baby and your into bondage I knew a couple who were into crazier things this stuff I could handle easily and everyone knows about Zabuza and the great Naru bridge who hasn't and ouch I bet you were in lots of pain"

"Your sounding just like me as each day passes who knew I rubbed off you that much" Anko wiped an imaginary tear. "I'm so happy" she chuckled. "Anyway our brat will she only be in Diapers as a punishment or no I mean we can do some shopping right now but we gotta wait until Tayuya gets here to watch her"

Old April 24th, 17, 04:24 AM   #25
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

''Oh no I brought something better for my blond fox''Tayua was quick to proclaim and grabbed Naru tying the blondie to a chair with Ninja wire and unsealed baby food worst of all 50 percent of the jars are prunes and the other ones are bananas seems Tayuya is planning to ensure she has atleast afew messy diapers to change tonight

''He is prepared with a draft of one its not official you have to agree to it first but hes not going to force his sister into a marriage even if he wants your baby as a sister-in-law as according to one of my contacts he is scared of his sister now''Mie said granted chances are if he proposes it Tsunade will have little choice

''Good as I don't want those scrolls and whatever else is clan specific to go to waste''Mei said as then got serious ''Now call Anko and this Kurenai to see if we can go on a double date unless someone wants to become a sub to the proper woman of this relationship ''Mie may be serieus at first but she was teasing near the end

''It wasn't that bad just a hand strait through the chest granted its still funny seeing Kakashi still getting chased around by random woman who just find out he did the ultimate groping ''Haku both was serius and making light of a wound like that'' Anyway part of that I already have going on the other part not so much you can gather easily what part I got going on''

Kurenai laughed''Oh I believe we can find a way to expand the punishment if our fishcake has no interest in them maybe act like we just found out about the stuff we haven't acted and go further then diapers''Kurenai said showing Anko has also rubbed off further on Kurenai''And you're slipping Anko she had entered earlier and had been walking on the ceiling ''

Old April 24th, 17, 06:07 AM   #26
Pyrrha Nikos
Banned

Tsunade let out a sigh of relief that she probably might not have to talk to Haku about marriage and all that. "That's good to hear now please I don't want to talk about giving away my Baby she's still young" she took mei off her lap and reached between her chest and pulled out a yellow mobile device and dialed kurenai's number it rang three times before she heard kurenai pick up.

"Hey kurenai Mei and I were wondering if you and Anko would like to go on a double date tonight?" What do you mean who's Mei she's the Mizukage she's also my girlfriend anyway that's not all I wanted you see Mei was wondering if you two be interested in a foursome at a hotel after the date? WHAT REALLY! She accidentally yelled then faked a cough. "See you two tonight then bye" she hung up and looked at Mei "she agreed to it"

Temari couldn't help but chuckle. "No wonder I saw him being chased when I first entered the village at first I thought he peeked on women while they were at the hotsprings I mean he reads icha icha after all and we can go shopping later for your naughty bondage" she kissed Haku on the forehead.

Naru let out a small gasp as she was suddenly grabbed and tossed onto a chair and suddenly tied by Ninja wire coated with Tayuya's making impossible to use the substitution jutsu again. Her eye's in fear seeing Tayuya unseal a scroll and what is was containing she didn't mind the bananas in fact she loved them prunes on the other hand were disgusting and help you go to the bathroom. "Umm Tayuya can we talk about this?" She spoke nervously.

Anko busted out laughing. "That's perfect babe I would almost Cali it torture your so smart I almost want to fuck you right here but I can't but it's so tempting I must control myself and seriously Tayuya's here and she didn't say hello I should kick her ass but later she's probably messing with the brat right now"

Old April 24th, 17, 06:37 AM   #27
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

''Come on then lets go to wherever this is ''Mei said wanting to meet the other girls badly

''Um I read the lesbian and Bi versions of Ichi Ichi, so are you seeing anyone who reads them are such a pervert?''Haku questioned with steal in her tone'' I'm paying I just need a place to keep the stuff can I leave the stuff with you?''Haku replied on the shopping but then she giggled abit as she started to lean back on Temari ''You spell lovely like herbs and the desert ''Haku said as she yawned and then after afew minutes without even taking note started to mess

''Nope not unless you want my to screw over your control for good''Tayuya replied starting to try feeding Naru prunes

Kurenai blinked on the matter of the call and then smirked at Anko on the agreement she just made''First she was more interested in fishcake so ignore you but hey maybe you can torment her will baby stuff for pay back. Anyway we are on a double date tonight and we are going to have a foursome or you are going to be under a genjstu based on well you'll find out if you don't go along''Kurenai told Anko with a predatory grin as Kurenai may not be as kinky or crazy as Anko but Kurenai had found she likes group sexual actives and so that's why she stated that

Last edited by Bandit Keith; April 24th, 17 at 12:25 PM..

Old April 24th, 17, 08:04 AM   #28
Pyrrha Nikos
Banned

Tsunade rolled her eyes she loved Mei she really did but the woman as no patience sometimes. "Fine we'll go see them but I feel like got to warn you just in case Anko and Kurenai have a daughter as well her name is Naru Uzumaki Yuhi she likes to pull pranks a lot" Tsunade put a hand on Mei's shoulder and they body flickered to Kurenai and Anko's house.

"Wow really a double date and a foursome that's like every man's wet dream Ha sucker's and I won't hide under a Genjutsu but now I'm curious what you do if decided not to tag along gonna spank me" she said in a sexy tone then turned around and shook her ass "besides I know you secretly think Tsunade's hot and I have no doubt Tayuya will eventually Baby our brat since I called hee earlier and told her Naru was wearing a Diaper"

Tsunade and Mei appeared in the living room. "Hey girls let me introduce you to my girlfriend Mei Terumi who is also the mizukage of the hidden mist village she wanted to meet you two so here we are"

"Does actually exist never seen them I didn't know Jiraiya of the Sanin made that kind of icha icha?" Temari answered as she ignored Haku's steal tone. "Sure you can keep the stuff you buy with me also you can show me where you get all your stuff and I'm happy you think I smell good you on the other hand" Temari sniffed the air. "Need a Diaper change before we leave"

Naru kept turning her head left and right trying to avoid the large spoon containing the nasty prunes but the poor girl could avoid it so long and soon enough she found the spoon in her mouth and was forced to swallow. "Ewww that was so nasty I want to throw up" the spoon entered her mouth the second time which she swallowed again. "Stop it Tayuya I'm going to kick your ass when I get out of this"

Old April 24th, 17, 08:33 PM   #29
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Mei rolled a eye on the matter but then seeing Anko shakings ass went to Anko and started to spank the woman right then and there seeing Mei is a openly perverted woman to do this to someone elses girlfriend with both her girlfriend and the others girlfriend in the same room

''She's mine''Kurenai hissed at Mei pulling Anko to her and to prove her point started a tongue kiss to Anko to show Anko is hers and hers alone seems their is now some tension

''Pervy Sage is the main auther buth the versions I'm talking about he has a co-author for the lesbian and bi matter ''Haku said but then blinked ''I do need a change?''its clear now Haku is so used to messing and the smell she hadn't even noticed the smell or feel

''No Naru and you haven't beat me yet I doubt you ever will''Tayuya said and she is going to get Naru stuffed

Old April 28th, 17, 05:14 AM   #30
Pyrrha Nikos
Banned

Tsunade blushed as she watched kurenai pull Anko into a heated kiss with some tongue action she wanted some of that she turned her attention to her girlfriend and glared at her. "Serious Mei the second we get here you go slap Anko's ass" she went up to her and quickly turned her around and spanked Mei's ass hard.

Tsunade looked at Kurenai. "I'm sorry please forgive her we only came here to talk about tonight's date" she blushed and looked at the ground as she imagined kurenai doing things to her.

"I never read those books to begin with so I can't judge them" Temari went and grabbed Haku's Diaper bag which she just noticed how did off the girls shoulder. Temari smirked as she grabbed Haku's dirty butt then gave it a nice slap. "Ok princess lay on the bed and I'll change you then we'll leave

Naru now swallowed her fifth spoon of the disgusting Prune's and her eye's flash red. "Tayuya no more of that nasty shit" she broke the wire and tackled the older girl to the ground. "God my stomach hurts" Naru was now sitting on Tayuya's stomach.

She grabbed Tayuya's shirt and pulled her into a heated kiss which lasted a for a minute. Naru then got off her and ran out the kitchen and ran back to her room ignoring the Adults.

Tsunade saw Naru and wanted to say something but the girl was to quick and out of sight. "What's wrong with her? I've never seen her run that fast"

Anko moaned at the sudden and intense kiss she frowned when it was over. "Kurenai baby why did you end that kiss it was so hot I should make you more jealous more often" she smirked as she saw mei get a spanking. "Aww I'm sorry Mei-chan I will kiss butt better tonight" she winked at the mizukage

Tags
kunichis, life, love