Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Old September 26th, 18, 07:14 AM   #141
Erza Dragneel
Banned

Naruto and Tsunade were walking together heading to a drug store to buy some diapers for Naruto's punishment. Naruto whines "Grandma Tsunade! Why does our village have so many rules that could be abolished if only it wasn't so ingrained into people's heads to obey them? So what? I'm a free spirited kid who likes being carefree!" Naruto grinned as Tsunade frowned lightly and says "Naruto, that's nothing to be happy about. Rules create order which you don't want to break but you did, creating chaos around the village instead."

They stopped walking as the both of them arrived at a new, spicy ramen restaurant. Tsunade wanted Naruto fully fed before his punishment begins. Naruto exclaims "Ramen!" He quickly ran inside. Tsunade smirks and says "Your punishment starts soon so, I'm giving you the opportunity to enjoy the dish you love so much" Tsunade sat next to Naruto and started eating ramen. After finishing the first bowl of ramen, Naruto exclaims "More please and can I order a spicier flavor of ramen? I promise that I'll be on good behavior" Naruto grinned.

Tsunade replies "Fine. Order your ramen but remember, you're still not 'Off the hook'. You're going to face your 'Just deserts' soon! So enjoy the noodles." Naruto orders another, yet spicier bowl and slurps it down, enjoying the medium spicy flavor. "That was okay but I think I'm done taking it easy." Brags Naruto. Tsunade only chuckled, knowing Naruto will order even more spicier ramen. Tsunade cautions Naruto "You know you're going to regret eating all of that spicy ramen".

Naruto blushes and says "I will not Grandma Tsunade. Believe it!" Tsunade shrugged her shoulders while saying "Whatever. Just don't say I didn't warn you Naruto." Naruto orders the ramen but hesitates, asking the owner for a drink. "What's the spiciest drink you have? Is it rum?" Inquired Naruto. The owner looks at Naruto and replies "You're too young to be asking those questions! Ramune is not forbidden for kids though."

Tsunade yells "Naruto! Just order Ramune! Without the sake of argument, we need to go soon!" Naruto whines "No problem. ... But first I want something that I would remember for a little while ... like the spiciest ramen to eat at this place! The owner places fresh chopsticks and spoons on the counter. Naruto asks "I would like the spiciest ramen you have to offer ever!"

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but

Old September 27th, 18, 12:37 AM   #142
terminator101

Naruto and Tsunade were walking together heading to a drug store to buy some diapers for Naruto's punishment. Naruto whines "Grandma Tsunade! Why does our village have so many rules that could be abolished if only it wasn't so ingrained into people's heads to obey them? So what? I'm a free spirited kid who likes being carefree!" Naruto grinned as Tsunade frowned lightly and says "Naruto, that's nothing to be happy about. Rules create order which you don't want to break but you did, creating chaos around the village instead."

They stopped walking as the both of them arrived at a new, spicy ramen restaurant. Tsunade wanted Naruto fully fed before his punishment begins. Naruto exclaims "Ramen!" He quickly ran inside. Tsunade smirks and says "Your punishment starts soon so, I'm giving you the opportunity to enjoy the dish you love so much" Tsunade sat next to Naruto and started eating ramen. After finishing the first bowl of ramen, Naruto exclaims "More please and can I order a spicier flavor of ramen? I promise that I'll be on good behavior" Naruto grinned.

Tsunade replies "Fine. Order your ramen but remember, you're still not 'Off the hook'. You're going to face your 'Just deserts' soon! So enjoy the noodles." Naruto orders another, yet spicier bowl and slurps it down, enjoying the medium spicy flavor. "That was okay but I think I'm done taking it easy." Brags Naruto. Tsunade only chuckled, knowing Naruto will order even more spicier ramen. Tsunade cautions Naruto "You know you're going to regret eating all of that spicy ramen".

Naruto blushes and says "I will not Grandma Tsunade. Believe it!" Tsunade shrugged her shoulders while saying "Whatever. Just don't say I didn't warn you Naruto." Naruto orders the ramen but hesitates, asking the owner for a drink. "What's the spiciest drink you have? Is it rum?" Inquired Naruto. The owner looks at Naruto and replies "You're too young to be asking those questions! Ramune is not forbidden for kids though."

Tsunade yells "Naruto! Just order Ramune! Without the sake of argument, we need to go soon!" Naruto whines "No problem. ... But first I want something that I would remember for a little while ... like the spiciest ramen to eat at this place! The owner places fresh chopsticks and spoons on the counter. Naruto asks "I would like the spiciest ramen you have to offer ever!"

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but you think that

Old September 27th, 18, 12:40 AM   #143
Erza Dragneel
Banned

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but you think that you can handle

Old September 27th, 18, 12:45 AM   #144
terminator101

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but you think that you can handle it? It's been

Old September 27th, 18, 01:31 AM   #145
Erza Dragneel
Banned

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but you think that you can handle it? It's been considered a punishment

Old September 27th, 18, 09:27 PM   #146
terminator101

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but you think that you can handle it? It's been considered a punishment and a challenge

Old October 5th, 18, 05:45 AM   #147
Erza Dragneel
Banned

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but you think that you can handle it? It's been considered a punishment and a challenge but whatever kid

Old October 5th, 18, 12:40 PM   #148
terminator101

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but you think that you can handle it? It's been considered a punishment and a challenge at different times but whatever kid!

* - Added the words "at", "different" and "times" to the current sentence.

Old November 7th, 18, 11:53 PM   #149
terminator101

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but you think that you can handle it? It's been considered a punishment and a challenge at different times but whatever kid! It's been decades

Old December 8th, 18, 12:30 AM   #150
terminator101

The owner answers "Are you sure about that kid? Not even the hardiest shinobi can eat the spicy ramen without crying but you think that you can handle it? It's been considered a punishment and a challenge at different times but whatever kid! It's been decades since I've prepared

Tags
game, naruto, word