Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old July 4th, 22, 11:45 PM   #11
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

Kushina thought she had Naruto hooked in and compliant as soon as Naruto admitted his love to be Kushina's Sochi. However, Kushina was taken aback by Naruto's admittance to be a ninja. Kushina knew that this came from a long rooted issue of self worth. Kushina put the spoon down and looked Naruto in his eyes. "Listen Naruto, I gave you ample opportunities when you were younger to be a big boy, but you didn't know how to be one." Kushina explained as she caressed Naruto's cheek with her right hand. "Remember when you wet yourself at the academy, and I had to diaper you up and cuddle you all night? Or the time when you nearly scarred yourself from that shuriken throwing practice? Or perhaps the tantrum you pulled when that Haruno girl wasn't paying attention to you?" Kushina asked. And this was true. Kushina gave Naruto multiple chances in the past, and he blew them all.

"And besides, you shouldn't feel ashamed for who you are. Even if someone thinks you're weak, I know you aren't." Kushina explained as she gave Naruto a kiss on the cheek. "Remember when you helped mommy with all that yard work? Or when mommy got very sick, and you called your Aunty Mikoto for help? Or even when you stood up to those bullies at the daycare?" Kushina explained, a smile beaming from her face. "You're a very strong baby, even if you don't think you are." Kushina said. When Naruto reached out for a hug, Kushina quickly picked up Naruto and began to cuddle him.

"I love you so much, darling. You'll always be my little baby, and my little Sochi." Kushina praised. "I don't blame you for not becoming a big boy in the past, because I know that, deep deep down, you'll always just be a little baby. My little baby." Kushina lovingly expressed to Naruto as she planted kisses on his cheek.

Sasuke nearly choked on his milk when he saw Mikoto's breasts leaking. Sasuke took the hint to hurry up and wolfed down as much food as he possibly could. Afterwards, Sasuke raced upstairs and into the shower. "Holy shit! I can't believe she was fucking leaking! And all for that kid? Jeez...now I'm curious more than ever.." Sasuke muttered to himself as he began to undress. "And what was that about 'the lengths'?" Sasuke wondered. He knew that his mother mainly took care of Naruto, but in what ways did she have to manipulate her body for the babified adult? Sasuke shrugged it off though, as he had to focus on showering and getting ready.

Old July 5th, 22, 12:08 AM   #12
shotytime
Daddys poopy diaper baby

Send a message via Yahoo to shotytime
Naruto was mortified from his mounting list of collasal failures. He was always of the opinion he needed one more chance,one more deed to prove he was big. It would all work out eventually wouldn't it? It had too. He couldn't just be a baby forever. Everyone grew up sometime ..... right? Naruto was beginning to have his doubts, but he new one thing, that perfect chance wasn't going to happen here, not with momma watching. The blonde boy realized resistance was futile .... for now, and decided to give in. His mother praising his minor actions gave Naruto a bolstered sense of self anyway enough to drop his whinging for now. He even failed to remind his mother that he technically lost that fight. It didn't matter. All that matter right now was thier love. "Your right mommy I wuv you, it's just well ........ I don feel like much of a baby right now .....
.. babies get milky, and get to watch paw patrol, and cuddle with mommy on the coutch, don't they?" Naruto cooed twiddling his fingers and blushing with big puppy eyes at his mommy. If he was going down in flames, it was going to be on his own terms.

Mikoto huffed in frustration. "I'm going to have to have a talk with the Hokage. If the Hanro and Hyuga girl were givin the same treatment to help out with babysitting that boy who knows what's happening to them." Mikoto sighed as she glanced around the room and spied the milk carton. "SHIT!! this is expired..... damn." She tossed the milk in her own glass out and headed to her room "what else can happen today?"
i am a truely blessed and undesirveing christian for the Lord Jesus Christ so no sex in de rps and its time for the truth i am an adult baby diaper girl in a boys outershell please i ask you to please treat me like the girl i awlways wanted to be

Old July 5th, 22, 12:30 AM   #13
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

Kushina smiled at Naruto's attempt to get onto the couch and watch tv. They hadn't even finished breakfast! Kushina placed Naruto back into the highchair and chuckled. "Nice try, my little sochi~ But you need to finish your num nums~" Kushina said as she continued to feed Naruto his peach purée. "Now, after breakfast, I'll get you changed, and dressed for the day, and then I'll give you your milkies." Kushina explained. "Also. I will be going out with a few of my friends tonight, so Aunty Mikoto will be babysitting you tonight." Kushina explained as she kept giving Naruto spoonfuls of peach purée.

"Now, I don't want any funny business with Aunty Mikoto. If you misbehave, you know your Aunty Mikoto has the authority to punish you." Kushina giggled as she remembered an instance where Naruto had apparently shoved Mikoto into a lake, and was swiftly spanked by Mikoto afterwards. Naruto was sore for weeks afterwards!

As if on cue, Sasuke immediately threw up in the shower. Not wanting to draw any attention to his mother, who Sasuke assumed was doing a wardrobe change, simply got out of the shower early and cleaned the shower to the best of his ability. Afterwards, Sasuke walked over to his room to change. Sasuke quickly threw on a dark blue kimono, with wave designs detailed into the fabric. The kimono was a token of gratitude from the people of The Wave Village, who heralded Sasuke as their savior.

Old July 5th, 22, 01:11 AM   #14
shotytime
Daddys poopy diaper baby

Naruto giggled. He was fine with this, and planned no more mischief for this morning. He opened his mouth wide for his nummy peach puree. He enjoyed the sweet taste of the baby food slide down his throat and enter his tummy. Naruto giggled a mischievous giggle as he heard about his babysitting situation. He decided to save all his plans for tonight and instead simply decided to enjoy his mom's company "otay mommy I'll be good, more peaches pleeaasseeee" he giggled cutely kicking his feet

Mikoto slipped on a maternity bra she had bought in preparation for this day. Then she slipped into a navy blue kimono for the occasion. The rest of her prep time was uneventful as she finally decided to head out the door to the ceremony. At her doorway to meet her was Sakura. Who as Mikoto expected now sported much bigger breasts "hey hun, mind walking with Sauke to the ceremony. I have to get there early to set up." Sakura nodded and decided to wait at the door for her crush.
i am a truely blessed and undesirveing christian for the Lord Jesus Christ so no sex in de rps and its time for the truth i am an adult baby diaper girl in a boys outershell please i ask you to please treat me like the girl i awlways wanted to be

Old July 5th, 22, 02:19 PM   #15
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

Kushina smiled as her son seemed to accept his defeat, and his current living situation, for now at least. "Okay my little Sochi~ Who's my little baby~?" Kushina asked playfully as she continued to feed Naruto his peach purée, which was soon gone and was swiftly replaced with the puréed apples instead. "You're such a cute wittle baby~ Mommy is so lucky to have a cute wittle boy like you~" Kushina praised Naruto, ruffling his spiky, blonde locks.

Sakura smiled as Mikoto opened the door, greeting her and offering her company. "I would most certainly love to!" Sakura exclaimed. Sakura Haruno was not only an esteemed ninja like Sasuke, but was a world renowned, medical ninja. Trained by Tsunade, the previous Hokage, Sakura was famous for aiding Sasuke in many of his battles, including the defeat of Kaguya Otsutsuki and Madara Uchiha. However, Sakura Haruno was also a babysitter for Naruto Uzumaki. You see, after Naruto was expelled from the academy, Sakura was hired by Kushina during his early teenage years to help babysit him. Unlike Mikoto, who seemed to be suffering from Naruto, Sakura enjoyed babying, and occasionally teasing, Naruto.

Sakura was always finding new ways to make Naruto blush or make Naruto admit his babyish antics and behavior as who he truly was. He wasn't really a menace around Sakura, who could put him in his place easily, but Naruto could still be a mischievous baby. But besides that, Sakura was always nice to Naruto, and rarely resorted to punishing Naruto.

Sasuke came bumbling down the stairs as soon as he heard the door open. He wasn't sure of the circumstances that led to the door opening, he thought his mother may have just left him. But upon reaching downstairs, he saw Sakura. It was no secret that Sakura liked Sasuke. But it was a bigger secret that Sasuke actually loved Sakura. His self brooding and isolationist attitude just made people believe that he hated her. But Sasuke secretly loved the pinkette, to the point where he began to think about just marrying her on the spot. Sakura's choice of attire, did nothing to dampen his lust. Sakura was wearing a tight, pink, silk kimono which had red rose petals stitched into the fabric.

"Hello there Sakura." Sasuke started to speak. "I assume you'll be joining us?" Sasuke asked, his voice laced with hope. Sakura quickly nodded and offered her hand to Sasuke.

"Of course Sasu-kun!" Sakura replied excitedly. Sasuke quickly took Sakura's hand.

"Well then, let's be on our way." Sasuke stated proudly.

Old July 5th, 22, 11:24 PM   #16
shotytime
Daddys poopy diaper baby

Naruto happily clapped and giggled in his seat. Kicking up a storm as his mommy feed him. It's not that he hated being a baby, far from it, he just liked trying to prove he was big, bit it was entirely possible to lure him into little space. He drivbled apple sauce on his bib as he poked a finger into the jar asommy held it close. Not knowing any better he shovedit in his fave excited, making a great big mess.

Mikoto briskly walked to the festival grounds. She talked with Tsunade. Helped set up the booths. And generally did her duties as she awaited Sauke and his crush to arrive at the festival grounds.

Old July 7th, 22, 10:54 PM   #17
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

Kushina closed her eyes in a sheepish manner as she watched Naruto stick his hand in the bowl filled with baby food. There wasn't much left anyways, but now, Kushina would most likely have to bathe Naruto. "Someone's a messy wittle boy this morning~" Kushina teased as she summoned a clone to take Naruto upstairs to bathe him, meanwhile Kushina started to eat her food.

Kushina's clone simply smiled as she carried Naruto into his nursery first. Yes, while Naruto had a crib in Kushina's room, he did have a full nursery, which was his room Naruto's room was painted a powder-blue color, with white trim along the walls. The furniture in Naruto's nursery was custom-built for his size, and included, a crib, a changing table, a playpen, a baby bouncer, and a rocking horse. Each piece of furniture was a soft, snow-white color. There was a closet also, which was filled with babyish outfits, onesies, plastic pants and sheets, and pajamas as well. The nursery room was also next to Kushina's room, meaning that Kushina could most likely hear what Naruto was doing always, and added to Kushina's overprotectiveness of Naruto.

The clone of Kushina quickly got to work by laying Naruto on the table and getting the necessary changing supplies for Naruto. "Okay little one~ Let's get you changed~" Kushina's clone spoke softly as she carefully removed Naruto's dirty diaper, holding her nose playfully as she did. "P.U.~ Someone's a little stinky~" Kushina's clone spoke teasingly as she proceeded to quickly wipe down Naruto's privates and bottom. Afterwards, The clone then picked Naruto back up and walked over to the nearby bathroom, which had child locks on it, to prevent Naruto from using the big-boy potty.

Once inside the bathroom, Kushina's clone sat Naruto down on the floor while she went over to the tub and turned the faucet on, releasing a stream of warm water into the bathtub.

Sasuke and Sakura walked all the way to the Hokage's Tower, where Sasuke would be delivering his speech to the population of Konoha. Although Sasuke was the savior of the Hidden Leaf, and while Sasuke was overall confident in his public speaking capabilities, Sasuke was still a bit nervous. Sasuke's isolationist attitude had made him anxious whenever he was forced to be around a large majority of people. However, Sakura was there to help relieve the stress that Sasuke had been feeling.

And by that, Sakura was making out with Sasuke on the Hokage's desk. Of course, anyone could walk in and interrupt them, but that wasn't the point. It all came from Sasuke's pent of anxiety and nervousness. He had confessed to Sakura along the way to the Hokage's Tower that he was infatuated with her, and that he essentially love every inch of her. Sakura, surprised at Sasuke's exclamation of love, responded with a kiss, which blossomed more so into a make-out session between the two. SO far, about four minutes had passed, and it didn't seem like the couple were going to stop.

Old July 8th, 22, 01:00 AM   #18
shotytime
Daddys poopy diaper baby

Naruto giggled being called aessy little boy by hos mommy. He truly loved being mommy's little boy. Naruto was so attached at the hip to his mom that when the clone picked him up to prepare for the day, he actually reached out for his real mommy for a bit "nnuuu nuueeuughhh". After being taken far enough away However, he stopped squirming and settled into the clones arms. Naruto loved the soft white and blue decor of his room. I always made him feel relaxed and safe after a long day of teasing and humiliation. His favorite toy was his rocking chair, which unbeknownst to mommy was his only source of "big boy" time.

When mommy set the little stinkerbell down, his face scrunched feeling the warm squish of poo beneath his bottom. It was a slimy feeling, but the young man was used to it by now. He giggled at his mommies accusations, kicking his feet in the air "I mades a poopie, a tinky poopliey poo poo". He actually sounded rather proud, and although the same action in public would have embarrassed him to know end, the atmosphere of his nursery made him comfortable. He sighed in releif as his mommy wiped his bum, he thought the powder was next but his mommy began to move his naked body as soon as he was clean. He reached out for the baby oil an powder whining longingly but sadly such a call was futile.

Grumply Naruto crossed his arms untill he spotted where exactly he had been set down. Eyes growing wide he looked at the porcelain throne then glanced back at his mother filling the bath. It was now or never whilst she was distracted and he took off for the bowl. "Mommy I still have a little pee pee in me, so I'm just going to put it in the big boy potty okay? Thankies!" And with that he scrambled for the bowl.

Mikoto decided to take a walk back to Tsunade's office. She had done so much, she had become woozy and the Hokage offered up her office as a quiet place to rest, urging Mikoto to do so before she ended up on the floor. Suddenly on her way up to her destination, Mikoto heard a commotion coming from the central office. Using a scroll to quickly change attire, she poofed into her more appropriate ninja gear. Taking a deep breath and gathering her Chakra she launched a kunai straight ahead whilst opening the door. Sakura received a small haircut from the ordeal and she flinched rolling off Sasuke. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Mikoto shrieked. "Hanrou you harlet get out GET OOUUUTTTT" she waved around more knives chasing the pink haired girl out of the room.

Old July 25th, 22, 02:28 PM   #19
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

(I finally posted! Okay! I will be more frequent with my posts. So sorry!)

As the clone of Kushina was warming up the tub for Naruto, she heard Naruto's questions and immediately turned around. "Oh, no you don't!" Kushina's clone exclaimed as she covered Naruto's privates with a disposable pull-up. "You know you aren't allowed to use the potty, little one." Kushina's clone cooed as she rubbed Naruto's back. "Now, be a good baby, and use the pull-up for mommy~" Kushina tried coaxing. This was usually how Kushina dealt with Naruto's attempts at toilet independence. She would always either have Naruto point out what he was wearing, or when Naruto was out of her grasp and attempting to use the toilet, would cover his privates in something more absorbent and padded. The Kushina clone waited for Naruto to use the pullup, while occasionally taking quick glances at the tub, to make certain the the water wouldn't overflow out of the tub. Once it was at the right amount, however, the clone of Kushina stopped the flow of warm water, and waited for Naruto to finish his tinkle.

Sasuke was too shocked at his mother to even form a coherent thought. However, once Sakura had ran out of the door, blushing and dreamily imagining all of the things she would have done if Mikoto hadn't interrupted her, Sasuke finally made his statement. "What the fuck was that about?!" Sasuke yelled at Mikoto, his behavior was crass and belligerent. "I'm old enough to where I can make out with people, I'm ot some little kid anymore!" Sasuke yelled back at Mikoto. Angry at his mother for denying him the 'happy ending' he probably would have received from Sakura.

Old August 4th, 22, 12:34 AM   #20
shotytime
Daddys poopy diaper baby

Naruto grumbled as his mother's clone brought the absorbent pad up to his penis. This was always how she dealt with things, cut off Naruto's actions before he could prove himself a big boy. Naruto smugly grinned, his mother had won, she always did, but if he was going to lose it'd be on his own troublemaking terms. Naruto leaned to the side, enough to stick his house out to the right. Mommy had covered the entire potty ..... but Naruto was no longer aiming for the porcelain thrown. Naruto took aim at the ground, sprinkling what he could on to the floor. "OPPSIE MOMMY chu were wight, I'm jus a widdwe baby. I can'ts go potty very well." He shyly stuck his thumb in his mouth giveing the clone the biggest puppy dog eyes he could muster

Mikoto blushed as Sasuke attacked her verbally. "I know ..... I know, it's just that ...... sometimes I feel like life is moving to fast. Like so much has been expected of you so early ..... that you've hardly been around to BE my son you know. I guess I just reacted.... holding on to the past." Kissing her son's forehead she moved toward the doorway to exit. "Maybe I should stop by the nurse's station, I might be more fatigued then I thought"

Tags
babies, demon969, life, naruto, sasuke, shotytime