Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old January 4th, 18, 06:31 AM   #21
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
''Hi I'm a dragon slayer''Wendy managed to get out in a light almost unhearable tone right before she hid her face shyly in Ezra's chest cutely, not wanting to deal with anyone else right now unless its with the promise of something to eat coming with the interaction at the same time as sure Breastmilk is good but real food is needed as well.

Ultear eyed Lucy ''Can you change diapers expertly? Can you cook food suitable for young children? Do you understand how to care for young children proper?''Ultear asked that on the spot hoping Lucy gets she is asking those matters so Wendy can be babysat by the Blonde and Ultear even had a bag of money in her hand to help get the message across they need a babysitter which they was thinking of Lucy for that. She hadn't directly asked trying to keep Wendy from being overwhelmed by others at the moment

''Mira shush I know it does but changes don't need to be right after a wetting ''Cana remarked not that she'd leave Natsu in a wet diaper that long but Naruto is hungry and she knows a hungry Natsu is never a good thing .

Levy rushed up and with a chair managed to snatch Natsu from Cana before any protests from Cana or Natsu can happen'' I'm taking my adorable translator back now.'' Levy said as its adorable her size being a dom and walking with someone in her arms that she be all rights shouldn't be able to carry back to a table with some of Natsu's Favorite foods albeit cut up in tiny bite-sized chunks. Already plans to feed Natsu in her head as she wants in on the pampering Natsu thing that recently started up.

Last edited by Bandit Keith; January 5th, 18 at 02:41 AM..

Old January 5th, 18, 01:59 AM   #22
Anime Baby

"oh Wendy there is no reason to be shy so suddenly Lucy is a good friend of mine you can trust her she won't hurt you Sweetie everything will be okay Erza started to rub the girls back gentley.

Lucy took a few steps back in shock of Ultear asking multiple questions. "Slow down please and yes I'm able to take care of children of all ages and all there needs without a problem" she saw the bag of money in Ultear's hand and started to drool but shook it off and smiled at Wendy.

"Well Wendy I'm Lucy it's nice to meet you and your a dragon slayer like Natsu that's wonderful it's like you and him are brother and sister" she grabbed Wendy from Erza and looked around the guild she saw levy already with natsu feeding him on her lap she looked back at Wendy. "Let's have you ear with Natsu sound good?"

Lucy waved bye to Erza and Ultear and started to walk over to levy and kiss her on the cheek and sat down next to her with Wendy in her lap. "Hey levy I see you stole Natsu from Cana" she chuckled.

Mira pouted she wasn't expecting her son to be taken immediately they just got home. "I didn't say change him Cana I just said he needs one" she chuckled. "And Levy knows where we live so we can pay her later so let's go home and play"

Erza smirked in amusement watching Lucy sitting with Wendy. "She forgot the diaper bag and I told you everything would be ok"

Natsu started to swim in Levy's lap he wanted to stay with Momma. "Levy I want to stay with Momma"

Old January 5th, 18, 04:42 AM   #23
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Wendy whined and looked worried towards Erza and Ultear like they won't return but seeing them not coming over made her worried more much like a young child would who hasn't really been without someone before in their life or just gotten adopted and too scared the people won't return or dump them.''So do your chest size mean they produce?'' Wendy finally asked as Lucys boobs are rather big . Not that breast size has to mean breastmilk is being made but its generally true when a female has big breasts they are producing breastmilk and Wendy will be wanting such later on finally having some sense Ezra breastfeed her early and that was the first time in a long time she had any.

True Wendy is ignoring the sibling remark but that's mainly do to how Grandeeney say most Dragon Slayers should be seen as siblings . Yet Wendy was having to resist grabbing some food from the plate Natsu's food is on. Not because she hasn't been taught manners as she has. Rather its because being young enough and a Dragon Slayer aswell as her past means she needs a lot of food and she had learned to eat in general whatever she can consume without getting sick.

Levy paused in feeding Natsu long enough to kiss Lucy where she can as they are a couple despite each being a dom as one is more of a dom then the other and its sorta fun trying in this relationship especially when they need someone to practice on. '' He is my cute adorable translator, I just let them care for him'' Levy said in a manner a tone of an older sister would when being possessive of their younger sibling '' So who do you got there? Is she going to be a new member or babysitter gig you got?'' Levy asked unaware that Wendy is both but Levy is ignoring Natsu's protests on wanting with the older Woman much like a adult would when its something they know they can't calm a child down from , though she gave a slight warning swat to Natsu's diapered Bottom to stop squirming

Cana wasn't pleased herself when Natsu was taken from but she can deal with that later'' Well we need to get or baby his nursery and set it up then we can go on a date and more ''Cana said as she locked lips with Mira

''Don't worry I bet you are aware of why she didn't aswell , given that smirk don't you?'' Ultear questioned as Lucy's one specific pen names work and prizes from varies contests Lucy enters at times to help get her work known and up profits in low points during sales said work *b/dl stories and prices related to it in one way or another. Still it hasn't gotten around the guild yet outside of afew members and Ultear knows she herself in one of the few in the know

Old January 5th, 18, 06:52 AM   #24
Anime Baby

"oh I definitely know it's just that I don't want Wendy to use her diapers then not have any when she needs changing and I know she sad at the moment but if we want to spend time together alone she'll need to get used to being with Lucy as she is now Wendy's official Babysitter let's go home"

Erza turned around and chuckled seeing Cana already kissing Mira like no tomorrow. "If you two want to continue doing that please go home" she started heading out.

Lucy smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm starting to think you have a baby brother complex" she teased. "And this little girl on my lap is Wendy I think she's joining Fairy Tail and just now I think I'm her official Babysitter which is nice it means more money for me even though I don't need it"

She looked down at Wendy and grabbed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich off of Natsu's plate since the boy had lots food at the moment. "Sorry Wendy I can't produce milk I can always make you a bottle of you want" Lucy giggled. "Now open your mouth for the yums yums"

Natsu who just finished swallowing fish crackers jumped when Wendy hit him in his Diapered butt. "Wendy quit being a big meanie I'm going to tell my Momma on you" the boy pouted but continued eating ignoring his messy face. He looked at Wendy and smiled. "Want to play?"

Mira ended the kids with a blush on her face and picked up Cana bridal style and walked out of the guild. "We need to go home"

Old January 5th, 18, 07:27 AM   #25
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

''We need to set up at least a temporary room set up when we get her back '' Ultear said playfully slapping Ezra's bottom and frowned Ezra wasn't padded, the redhead was meant to be but had gone without '' Someone needs to be punished when we get home.'' Ultear whispered in Ezras ear about going against the deal they had about Ultear would pamper Ezra only if the Redhead stopped wearing panties and only wore trainers or diapers and Ezra had neither version of padding on right now.

Wendy whined at that fact but was being behaved otherwise as she opened her mouth and practically ate the sandwich in two bites granted it made her face look cute from for afew moment looking almost like a chipmunk before she had it swallowed ''More please'' Wendy requested

Levy stuck her tongue out at Lucy'' So what? Hes my baby brother '' Levy said still feeding Natsu on the matter as she cooed at Natsu and Wendy at times.

Levy put a finger to Natsu's lips '' I did that to stop your squirming as it was starting to hurt and you never listen when asked to stop on most anything anyway. So I did a childcare method for it'' Levy explained though chuckled at Natsu's remark ''Wendy can't play till she has done ate for a little while same with you sweetie '' Levy said on the matter

''Mira put me down now '' Cana ordered though despite herself being the Dom chances are Mira will not follow this order, the reason this was a order well Cana had taken to wearing adult trainers for well her drinking habit that she has been working to cut down sense they started more and more trying to take Natsu in . The padding though Cana refuses to give up its just so much nicer then panties to her .

Old January 5th, 18, 09:07 AM   #26
Anime Baby

"I know we'll get it done by tonight we already have the stuff since we plan to adopt but now Wendy's here we don't need to" Erza started blushing as Ultear slapped her butt and whispered in her ear. "Umm...I'm sorry Ultear I wanted to wear my panties for an hour plus you know I love wetting myself" she started to sqirm. "I love to feel naughty" Erza whispered in a husky tone.

Lucy giggled and patted Wendy on the head. "You eat just like Natsu as well I see but please don't whine sweetie I don't like it when cute girls like yourself start crying and sure here you go" she grabbed a sliced banana and held it up to the girl "eat this it's really good" she grinned "I was wondering Wendy are you wearing a diaper like Natsu?"

Natsu blushed hearing Lucys question. "I'm not wearing a diaper Lucy and I'm sorry levy" he grabbed a few pieces of cereal and stuffed them in his mouth and swallowed it. "Hey levy can you buy me new nightlight today please mine burned out this morning and you know I hate the dark".

"Nope no can do Cana" Mira giggled as she summoned her demon wings and started flying in the sky. "We'll be home quick like this plus I've been wanting you to play with me for a while" she headed down and they landed if front of if there house. "See"

Old January 5th, 18, 09:33 AM   #27
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

''Well someone will get more then wetting herself she may get wet on unless she dresses like a maid and listens to her mistress, or does she want all that?'' Ultear questioned as she used her magic to slow time around them as they are walking back to there home both so no one can ease drop and so Ezra if desired can wet in front of people in public but no one truly know who it is from the fact the couple are moving in a factor rate then everything around them. Its a perfect workaround for kinky outdoor fun without anyone trulying seeing them yet at the same time seeing them.

''Your chest lies '' Wendy said in a pout referring to why she whined as it should be obvious given the prior question on the chest that when told Lucy doesn't produce Breastmilk had bothered Wendy enough to whine.''And I do not boys eat like pigs. Girls eat like cats. '' Wendy said using the facts pigs get messy as can be when eating and cats tend to try to stay clean as can be for a comparison which she eat the banana and went to eating varies other foods now not waiting to be supplied with the food she just started grabbing varies things and stuffing her face yet careful to stay as clean as she can while eating '' Maybe?'' Wendy answered the question that way as she isn't sure how much control Natsu has or If Natsu like diapers and if Natsu likes staying in used diapers like she does

Levy shook her head'' Little ones like you aren't to blame Natsu , Nor was the swat you in trouble I just needed to get you to stop '' Levy explained not wanting Natsu to think he is in trouble when the Pinkie isn't ''I have plenty at my home you can pick from them to have'' Levy said kissing Natsu's forehead

''Well that just ensures punishment play, doesn't it? Maybe some superfast acting lactives and plenty of prunes aswell as prune juice to have a nice stinky mess for you to be in'' Cana said wanting Mira to mess whatever she is wearing and stay in it for awhile as they have fun

Old January 5th, 18, 10:20 AM   #28
Anime Baby

Erza watched as Ultear used her magic and slow down time she quickly looked around and saw people starring at them with weird looks they must of saw her squirming thinking about it was turning her on feeling the humiliation it's an amazing feeling. "Oh Ultear I love you so freaking much right now" she tried relaxing her bladder a minute later a hissing sound was heard and urine was running down Erza's legs a puddle forming under her she moaned a bit. "Yes mistress I want that very much"

"Just thinking about wearing my maid uniform" erza started blushing. "Oh god we need to get home quick" she started running"

"Whatever you say Wendy" Lucy giggled as she watched the girl eat the fruit I can feel your wearing a diaper and it's still dry that is why I asked you that question Natsu wears diapers because he stole a mission a long time ago but as time passed he started to enjoy it and we'll... here he is"

Natsu clapped his hands excitedly" yeah thank you levy I love you I thought I was in trouble I'm glad I'm not I thought you were going to give me a time out like mommy does when I'm bad" he laughed a bit. "Oh I just remembered Halloween is coming up I can't wait to get lot's of delicious candy"

Eww I'll drink prune juice but I will not eat it" Mira set Cana on her feet and reached into her dress and pulled out a house key and went and unlocked the door and opened it. "Oh my someone wants to be kinky today it's not even midnight yet" Mira smirked. Oh by the way I'm wearing a pair of your panties i stole this morning" she walked in the house.

Old January 5th, 18, 10:55 AM   #29
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Sadly or maybe not sad for Ezra after getting far enough away the magic time displacement stopped from being out of range of Ultear as she has a specific range on most of her magic. It may or may not be sad as thanks to breaking through the magics time speed altering range Ultears personalized failsafe for comrades kicked in as in instead of speaking up the whole bodys process at once from the out of sync time amount rather it caused Ezras bowels to speed up rather fast for the moment.

''So its not like Natsu-chan'' Wendy said having you the Chan suffix like those older then someone would to be playful to a boy, despite the term meant to address a girl it has its uses on males for playful teasing of younger children. As it stands though Wendy is physically younger then Natsu but Wendy is going off the fact Ezra said she is more mature then the fire dragon slayer.'' I need them all the time'' Wendy left off the other matters for now on diapers but then she cocked her head'' Halloween? Whats that? Is it like Samhain?'' Wendy asked trying to learn what this holiday is as it sounds similar in name to it and well in truth Halloweens traditions, for the most part, is derived from Samhain. Yet Wendy never heard of Halloween let alone be involved in it, but she been involved in Samhain, reason being back when Wendy came from Halloween wasn't invented yet only Samhain was a thing .

''Oh that's right too bad you have a bedtime now and can't stay out that long.... unless we can find a way you can be in a stroller when outside at night'' Levy remarked thinking of possible anti-sickness magic and such she could try on Natsu . Yet unknown to her but known to Natsu and the others in the group during the trip back its known Wendy can cast such magic.

Cana shrugged'' Been thinking of throwing out most of my Panties anyway as I hardly wear them'' Cana remarked as she chuckled '' I So what if its not midnight? I'm not a witch or demon '' Cana remarked not being mean as that subset of female magic users called Witches are strongest at Midnight and demons are strongest then aswell

Old January 5th, 18, 11:59 AM   #30
Anime Baby

Erza suddenly stopped running as her stomach growled in pain she looked around and noticed Ultear's magic stopped working as everyone was watching her with weird looks on their faces. "Oh yeah Ultear magic only works at a certain distance I forgot about that she took a squat and a loud fart was heard a large bulge started to form behind Erza in her pink panties. She started to moan again enjoying the warm sensation.

People who were watching the scene couldn't believe what was happening in front of them a grown woman just shitted herself in public and she wasn't crying or feeling humiliated like anyone else would no this woman was enjoying it like some weirdo.

Random person 1. "That red headed woman should be crying right i know I would be she's a freaky person if you ask me and disgusting.

Random person 2. "I think that woman should go back to diapers she clearly needs them" she started laughing.

Random person 3. I would hate to be in that woman's position but didn't you hear her moaning I think she shitted herself on purpose which is so weird" the woman started taking pictures"

Erza continued grunting a few more seconds then stood up with the biggest smile on her face.

Natsu doesn't mind staying in diapers for a while he's used to them and I'm guessing you do to? And Halloween is a holiday were lot's of little kids dress up for one night in silly costumes and get lot's of candy anyway you need diapers 24/7 that's good to know even though potty isn't that bad" Lucy grinned.

"Nooo Levy I hate using the stroller I eather want to be carried or given a piggy back ride like always" Natsu whined as he grabbed a blue sippy cup filled with Apple juice and put it in his mouth since he was done eating.

Mira pulled Cana in the house and closed the door behind them. "No I will keep them and use them like a potty like Erza does it's what we have in common after all" she pulled off her dress revealing a purple bra and a pair of childish panties that had little hearts on it. "So we're home" Mira went up to her girlfriend and grabbed her butt. "What do you want to do with me?"

Tags
favorite, healing, heart, natsu, punishment, wendy