Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Old April 18th, 17, 12:55 PM   #501
terminator101

On this day a living blade wearing a pair of pants that sung Shakespearean sonnets swung itself wildly around the room. A whimpering princess in the room was waiting for a dashing prince who could change anything into a great story for anyone to read. She blushed and said, "Oh, I might need a change soon or I'll get a bad diaper rash."
The sword began to rapidly swing and landed beside a flower bed that smelled like fine summers eve and began to glow quite brightly. It told her that she smelled like she made a big mess, which made her blush red. Suddenly, she head something?
"I have come to save you from this accursed swinging sword my lovely princess!" A dashing young prince shouted loudly through an open window.
The princess gasps and runs to the window. "Please save me my prince, I miss my cozy crib!" She crys out and waves to the prince. Suddenly the sword charges and uses magic! The princess dodged and stuck her tongue out to mock the weapon. The sword got up and attacked the skirt of the princess.
"Oh no! Now my skirt is ripped!" The princess cried out since her dirty diaper was now clearly shown and looked like a change was desperately needed for her diaper. The sword laughed and attacked her, but the prince appeared to defeat the evil sword once he got through the many perils it took to get to the princess.
"Are you okay my sweet princess? Your diaper looks rather full!"
The princess blushed and farted loudly. "Could you please change me my diaper is about to break!" she cried loudly to get the princes's attention.
"Hang on, I'll get the supplies for changing your diaper." the Prince shouted as he got the supplies to change the princess's diaper. The sword smirked... Somehow? The sword got up and everything starts glowing. Suddenly, the prince notices they aren't in the room anymore but on an abandoned airship floating in the sky.
"Where are we?!" Questioned the pair. The sword laughed and flew around the airship using its magical powers. Then, it attacked the prince, who took out a magical shield that blocked the attack. The sword cursed the princess to sudden extreme incontinence. Suddenly, the princess blushes as she began to suddenly blow chunks and helplessly fill her diaper with poop along with pee.
"Oh! Oh my what a mess I've made of my diaper and my chances of being the queen of this entire land!" the Princess cried loudly.
"Don't cry my love! You will become Queen of this land! But before that we must defeat this evil blade and bring peace to our people and this land!" The prince shouted to the skies.
"Wanna bet punk?!" The sword said.
The prince was furious. He took ahold of the sword on his belt and screamed, the sword charged at him. The princess unfastened her belt to pull up her skirt. "You ready! Now taste the strength of my wet and dirty diaper!" The Princess shouted as the fumes forced their way towards the sword.
The prince moves quickly to the left to escape the smell of the princess's used diaper as it opens and flew its horrible stench at the sword. Then the blade shrieks in agony as it succumbs to rust from the awful diaper's warm, moist vapors. The blade wasn't destroyed though. It quickly regenerated itself and attacked the princess head on! But it's not going to succeed because the princess has a magic spell she's been saving her energy for. As soon as her diaper was on the verge of falling, she then combined her remaining energy and makes the preparations to cast a transformation spell. The sword desperately tries to get closer to her before she can use her magic. The princess sees this but it might be too late to react because she then has to stop her spell preparations. Suddenly, the prince attacks the sword from its right and dies. Wait! That shouldn't happen!

But it did. This story's writers must now introduce a revamped plot. Now it begins: The Princess screams, "I wet myself! You've killed my only caregiver. No! You'll pay for my new diapers and his life! Face my wrath." Intense energy glows from her hands, crackling the air like fire. The princess' eyes filled with hate and rage. The sword swung like the wind towards the princess. She yelled, "Bad move, rusty nuts!" The Princess jumped into the air like a ninja. Intense flames streamed from her head and hands, fueled with rage. She melted the tip of the sword. The sword screams in agony. It turns to flee revealing a secret vulnerability: Its hilt can only withstand moderate temperatures since it's wood. In fact, it can combust quite easily. The princess realizes this very useful fact and tries to burn it. She shoots more fire at it. The first stream of flames hit the wall behind the sword. She shot another burst of fire. The sword ducks down. Unfortunately, it hit the floor and bounced. It flew before a dresser, hit another wall and bounced back. It stopped moving. The princess finally took the time to concentrate and aim. She fired slightly above the base. The flames angled over the hand guard and struck the hilt. The wood burned slowly causing the sword to die in agony. The princess descended the stairway towards the next floor. Upon reaching that floor, a shield appeared before her and said, "Hello. Who dares to enter the lair of the formidable shield?!" The princess says, "I do, metal-head!" The shield floated above her head retorting "Prepare to die, saggy diapered princess. I'll tear you to shreds!" The princess ran towards the shield and slid under it, exposing the small wooden area on its back. The princess tried blasting fire at it, to no success. She then took a massive poo in her diaper, causing the diaper to fall halfway down her butt. "Can we get a change? This diaper is not thick enough to hold any more!", she exclaimed. The shield then sneers "I don't care what your diaper can do. I need you to die. Sword was my companion, but you destroyed him." The shield vibrates and forms a wall of sound to confuse the princess. It distracts her into walking directly towards a trap! The shield waits for her to come closer. She stumbles upon a rigged carpet. She slipped and fell on to a table. The princess then said, "That hurts!" The shield fires another sound blast, this time aimed at the frequency sufficient to unravel the princess' clothes, focused on her top. After ten seconds, her top couldn't take it and ripped apart at the seams! The princess tries to keep it together and avoid the next attack by hiding behind the table. She is surprised as the shield hovers above the table. "Oh Crap." said the princess as the shield prepared to fire another burst of sound waves at her. She tried to evade its attack. The sound waves disintegrate her dress thus leaving her wearing only her saggy, wet, regular diaper. The Shield said, "Poor Princess potty pants, you can't do anything but die!" It all looked grim as it prepared to attack her! The Shield aimed at her heart but hit her side on purpose. It blasts at her wet diaper but surprisingly her wet diaper absorbed the sound waves so that they had no affect. The princess aimed a transparent beam of magic at the shield but it appeared to have no affect. The shield laughed at her apparently weak attack. It taunts her for launching the weak attack and then prepared to finish her off. When it charged up, vibrating even faster than before, a crack appeared on the surface of its edge. The shield tried to slow down its vibration but the shield was completely surprised as the crack slowly spread to its center. The shield cried out in anguish as it dies, shattering to pieces.

The princess finds a wooden chest
and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess

Editor's note - The thoroughly soaked regular diaper didn't fall apart but instead absorbed the sound waves. This is possible because the wetness being held within the diaper's thick padding acted as a dampening field against the resonating effects of the shield's sound waves.

* Further note - The seemingly "weak" attack that the princess unleashed upon the shield wasn't designed to attack the shield's surface directly but rather to change its molecular density to be the same as that of glass so that at high rates of vibration, the shield's structure would be
shattering to pieces when its integrity failed.

Old April 18th, 17, 06:52 PM   #502
pyro

On this day a living blade wearing a pair of pants that sung Shakespearean sonnets swung itself wildly around the room. A whimpering princess in the room was waiting for a dashing prince who could change anything into a great story for anyone to read. She blushed and said, "Oh, I might need a change soon or I'll get a bad diaper rash."
The sword began to rapidly swing and landed beside a flower bed that smelled like fine summers eve and began to glow quite brightly. It told her that she smelled like she made a big mess, which made her blush red. Suddenly, she head something?
"I have come to save you from this accursed swinging sword my lovely princess!" A dashing young prince shouted loudly through an open window.
The princess gasps and runs to the window. "Please save me my prince, I miss my cozy crib!" She crys out and waves to the prince. Suddenly the sword charges and uses magic! The princess dodged and stuck her tongue out to mock the weapon. The sword got up and attacked the skirt of the princess.
"Oh no! Now my skirt is ripped!" The princess cried out since her dirty diaper was now clearly shown and looked like a change was desperately needed for her diaper. The sword laughed and attacked her, but the prince appeared to defeat the evil sword once he got through the many perils it took to get to the princess.
The princess blushed and farted loudly. "Could you please change me my diaper is about to break!" she cried loudly to get the princes's attention.
"Hang on, I'll get the supplies for changing your diaper." the Prince shouted as he got the supplies to change the princess's diaper. The sword smirked... Somehow? The sword got up and everything starts glowing. Suddenly, the prince notices they aren't in the room anymore but on an abandoned airship floating in the sky.
"Where are we?!" Questioned the pair. The sword laughed and flew around the airship using its magical powers. Then, it attacked the prince, who took out a magical shield that blocked the attack. The sword cursed the princess to sudden extreme incontinence. Suddenly, the princess blushes as she began to suddenly blow chunks and helplessly fill her diaper with poop along with pee.
"Oh! Oh my what a mess I've made of my diaper and my chances of being the queen of this entire land!" the Princess cried loudly.
"Don't cry my love! You will become Queen of this land! But before that we must defeat this evil blade and bring peace to our people and this land!" The prince shouted to the skies.
The prince was furious. He took ahold of the sword on his belt and screamed, the sword charged at him. The princess unfastened her belt to pull up her skirt. "You ready! Now taste the strength of my wet and dirty diaper!" The Princess shouted as the fumes forced their way towards the sword.
The prince moves quickly to the left to escape the smell of the princess's used diaper as it opens and flew its horrible stench at the sword. Then the blade shrieks in agony as it succumbs to rust from the awful diaper's warm, moist vapors. The blade wasn't destroyed though. It quickly regenerated itself and attacked the princess head on! But it's not going to succeed because the princess has a magic spell she's been saving her energy for. As soon as her diaper was on the verge of falling, she then combined her remaining energy and makes the preparations to cast a transformation spell. The sword desperately tries to get closer to her before she can use her magic. The princess sees this but it might be too late to react because she then has to stop her spell preparations. Suddenly, the prince attacks the sword from its right and dies. Wait! That shouldn't happen!

But it did. This story's writers must now introduce a revamped plot. Now it begins: The Princess screams, "I wet myself! You've killed my only caregiver. No! You'll pay for my new diapers and his life! Face my wrath." Intense energy glows from her hands, crackling the air like fire. The princess' eyes filled with hate and rage. The sword swung like the wind towards the princess. She yelled, "Bad move, rusty nuts!" The Princess jumped into the air like a ninja. Intense flames streamed from her head and hands, fueled with rage. She melted the tip of the sword. The sword screams in agony. It turns to flee revealing a secret vulnerability: Its hilt can only withstand moderate temperatures since it's wood. In fact, it can combust quite easily. The princess realizes this very useful fact and tries to burn it. She shoots more fire at it. The first stream of flames hit the wall behind the sword. She shot another burst of fire. The sword ducks down. Unfortunately, it hit the floor and bounced. It flew before a dresser, hit another wall and bounced back. It stopped moving. The princess finally took the time to concentrate and aim. She fired slightly above the base. The flames angled over the hand guard and struck the hilt. The wood burned slowly causing the sword to die in agony. The princess descended the stairway towards the next floor. Upon reaching that floor, a shield appeared before her and said, "Hello. Who dares to enter the lair of the formidable shield?!" The princess says, "I do, metal-head!" The shield floated above her head retorting "Prepare to die, saggy diapered princess. I'll tear you to shreds!" The princess ran towards the shield and slid under it, exposing the small wooden area on its back. The princess tried blasting fire at it, to no success. She then took a massive poo in her diaper, causing the diaper to fall halfway down her butt. "Can we get a change? This diaper is not thick enough to hold any more!", she exclaimed. The shield then sneers "I don't care what your diaper can do. I need you to die. Sword was my companion, but you destroyed him." The shield vibrates and forms a wall of sound to confuse the princess. It distracts her into walking directly towards a trap! The shield waits for her to come closer. She stumbles upon a rigged carpet. She slipped and fell on to a table. The princess then said, "That hurts!" The shield fires another sound blast, this time aimed at the frequency sufficient to unravel the princess' clothes, focused on her top. After ten seconds, her top couldn't take it and ripped apart at the seams! The princess tries to keep it together and avoid the next attack by hiding behind the table. She is surprised as the shield hovers above the table. "Oh Crap." said the princess as the shield prepared to fire another burst of sound waves at her. She tried to evade its attack. The sound waves disintegrate her dress thus leaving her wearing only her saggy, wet, regular diaper. The Shield said, "Poor Princess potty pants, you can't do anything but die!" It all looked grim as it prepared to attack her! The Shield aimed at her heart but hit her side on purpose. It blasts at her wet diaper but surprisingly her wet diaper absorbed the sound waves so that they had no affect. The princess aimed a transparent beam of magic at the shield but it appeared to have no affect. The shield laughed at her apparently weak attack. It taunts her for launching the weak attack and then prepared to finish her off. When it charged up, vibrating even faster than before, a crack appeared on the surface of its edge. The shield tried to slow down its vibration but the shield was completely surprised as the crack slowly spread to its center. The shield cried out in anguish as it dies, shattering to pieces.

and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my

Old April 19th, 17, 05:51 PM   #503
terminator101

and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight

Editor's note - The thoroughly soaked regular diaper didn't fall apart but instead absorbed the sound waves. This is possible because the wetness being held within the diaper's thick padding acted as a dampening field against the resonating effects of the shield's sound waves.

* Further note - The seemingly "weak" attack that the princess unleashed upon the shield wasn't designed to attack the shield's surface directly but rather to change its molecular density to be the same as that of glass so that at high rates of vibration, the shield's structure would be

Old April 20th, 17, 02:30 AM   #504
pyro

and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight fit but at

Old April 20th, 17, 12:58 PM   #505
terminator101

and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight fit but at least I'm ready

Old April 20th, 17, 10:13 PM   #506
pyro

The princess finds a wooden chest and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight fit but at least I'm ready for my next

* note! I will be out of town next week. This game is open to everyone, but it seems like just Terminator101 and myself are the only ones posting in it. If any one wants to post PM terminator 101 to have him send you the proper set up for the part of the story we are currently at.

Old April 21st, 17, 02:28 PM   #507
terminator101

and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight fit but at least I'm ready for my next adventure onward." She

* - Have a safe trip to and back, Pyro! We all hope to see you back soon after next week (Friday or Saturday)~!

Old April 30th, 17, 10:09 PM   #508
pyro

and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight fit but at least I'm ready for my next adventure onward." She then proceeds to

Old May 1st, 17, 02:31 PM   #509
terminator101

and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight fit but at least I'm ready for my next adventure onward." She then proceeds to go down another

Old May 2nd, 17, 12:06 AM   #510
pyro

and opens it. Rummaging through it, she finds a fresh, solid white, pull up diaper. She then finds a pink terry cloth shirt and tight pink shorts. She removes her saggy, regular diaper and then slips on the pull-up style diaper, pink terry cloth shirt and tight shorts which makes the soft padding of the diaper hug her bottom closely to the point that she shows a soft outline of her butt crack, along with a slight, camel-toe like crease visible in front. She can barely contain her joy and move without the diaper being bunched up, making it hard for it not to be visible. She made crinkling noises with every movement. The tight pink terry cloth shorts are so high cut that parts of the bottom edges of her white diaper peek out at the ends of the short's rear leg openings. The princess remarks "Oh my, what a tight fit but at least I'm ready for my next adventure onward." She then proceeds to go down another of stairs

Tags
game, words