Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

The Baby Class - Owl House (Private for Zero2501)
Old June 26th, 23, 11:43 PM   #1
Lost Swarm
Probationary User

The Baby Class - Owl House (Private for Zero2501)

Amity crept out of Blight mansion and more importantly away from her mother who wouldn't stop shouting at her. It was getting worse, much more worse and she had to force herself not to cry especially with the twins around her knowing that they would either tease her
or feel ashamed that they couldn't help her out with Odalia somehow.

It was late at night and she was meeting Luz. Tonight was the last night that they could train together before Luz took her exam. It was going to be tough because they hadn’t fond a spell yet for Luz to do for the Principle which meant her new friend and crush would be forced to take the baby class which wasn’t good yet she also had a problem. Her spell casting wasn’t good at all. She was a genius at one thing but that wasn’t good enough. She needed to be good at two things not just one and her mom…..

Wasn’t happy.

Amity took a deep sharp breath, “Hey Luz! I see King’s asleep,” she looked at her friend awkwardly, “I know that things aren’t going great but it’ll be okay and hey it won’t just be you in the baby class, you know? I kinda need to work on myself a lot.”

Eda let out a laugh, “Wait? Your being sent to the baby class? Sorry, sorry! Didn’t mean to laugh but seriously? I know your control needs work but I thought you’d know more then one spell?” she walked out from the shed with an amused grin.

“They don’t work! Everything keeps exploding unless it’s abomination magic and I don’t even understand how this is a problem? We’re only allowed one type of magic so why do I need to know anything else?”

Eda shook her head, “Look you two I’ll do my best to help you both out but it might take sometime for that to happen which means you guys will need to prepare for the baby class even if that means you like it or not, alright?” she sighed, “I overhead your mom talking to Bump earlier so she has something to do with you and the class,” she frowned, “either way we need to get you both fitted for your uniforms and I expect your dear old mom will be looking for you now so you best head back it’s to late to train so go and I promise to help.”

Amity grumbled and walked back home. Tears in her eyes as she entered the house and saw her mother there looking smug and holding out a stupid uniform, “Your going to wear this and behave, you understand me mittens?”

Amity looked down at the floor and nodded.

“Good! Your brother and sister will see that you are behaving unless they want the same treatment.” she shot the twins a scary look before leaving.

Amity covered her face and screamed loudly.

Meanwhile Eda was cooking a stew, “Hey kid don’t look so down! It’ll be okay! I promise and hey I’ll change any dirty diaper that needs cleaning so you won’t even have to worry about that.” she said trying to comfort Luz as she laid the uniform out on the couch with the diaper ready, “Best we get some sleep though? This stew won’t be done till morning.” she gently places her hand down on Luz’s shoulder and smiles as she guides her student up to the attic to tuck her in, “Everything will be okay I promise.” she said trying to sooth Luz.

Old June 27th, 23, 12:09 AM   #2
zero2501

as luz saw amity, she looked a bit disapointed, she hopped she would have been able to help them escape while learning a new magic, but all she did was use her light magic to melt the ice and become a distraction, as she was feeling bad during that.

as both amity and luz reunited, as she heard what she said, she was first answering quickly with "I mean, I know it won't be that bad, but b-" she is then stop as she hears that, quickly grabbing whatever drink was close, which became eda's appleblood to quickly 'drink it' and then inmeaditily spit it "you joining to?! b-but how, you are great at magic, aren't you?"

as she then heard amity talk about her other magic...it started to made more sence, but she looked a bit more happy "well, we'll be together in this, so i'm sure we can take care of whatever the baby class throw at us" she says, standing up as she was just thinking this would be like azura when she had to deal with her being send to a new magic world

as emira and edric saw the face of her mom, they just both nodded quickly scared, now wanting to make her angry, as the two then waited for her mom to leave, to go to her sister

emira tried to talk first "hey, look, it's not that bad...you can still take abomination classes, so things could be worse"

edric then tried to step in to "yeah, you could have been put in magic daycare, at least you can learn about how to do glyphs and have nap time and-" he is stop with emira just covering his mouth.

"look, what matters is that mom won't be there at least, so if you need something you can tell us, ok?" she said, trying to help amity understand that things aren't as bad as they seem

luz meanwhile, blushed a bit as she heard eda say that "I don't need diapers, i'm sure they'll let me use the bathroom on the baby class...or at least a training potty, right?" she said, as she started to yawn a bit "I guess you're right, maybe a rest should help things" luz said, grabbing the uniform, and diaper as she bringed them to her room to prepare to sleep

Old June 27th, 23, 07:50 AM   #3
Lost Swarm
Probationary User

The talk with Luz did make Amity feel better. Whatever reason no matter odd or strange she always felt happy with Luz even if things were going wrong for her somehow. Being in the babyclass with Luz was at least one good thing about it all. It surprised her by how positive Luz could be and she couldn't even help but giggle at her friend's take on being in the baby class.

It was just going to be difficult dealing with the other students like Sasha espescially giving how upset she had been lately at her for hanging around Luz, Williow and Gus but she could handle Sasha equally she knew that the twins would be there to look out for her if anything did go wrong even if they could be a bit mean sometimes. She still hadn't forgiven them over their prank earlier in the week with her diary.

Amity looked at Emira and sighed loudly, "The only class mom even cares about at all, you mean? Where she'll probably try and get me to work over time even more so I'm not a disappointment?" she replied. She did love Abombnation class. It was her favourite and what she wanted to do with her life but she knew her mom was constantly looking at the bigger picture whatever that meant Amity had no clue.

Amity looked at Edric, "I could still be put into daycare if mom doesn't think I've improved at all." she folded her arms across her chest, "I wish dad would do something but he never does."

Amity did smile at least upon hearing mom won't be there, "I-I guess," she said, "it's not like I have much of a choice but thanks," she sighed, "I don't know what the rules are for the class or anything I probably should take a look just so I know what's going on." she explained picking up a book and started to read.

Amity would continue to read throughout the night before finally falling asleep at her desk in her bedroom.

At the Owl House Eda rubbed her chin, "Mhm maybe I was thinking about the Daycare class? It would make sense that you'd be allowed to use a training potty? This does say that you'll be expected to wear some kind of protection though? And that three strikes means you'll be back in diapers until you can have a dry week but if it gets worse then...." she blushed, "then we'll deal with it as it happens, won't we?" she ruffled Luz's hair, "We'll learn as much as we can together when your out of school and you can bring Blight along as well if you want."

Eda watched as Luz left to go to bed before sitting on the sofa with a sigh. This wasn't going to be easy at all. How did Luz learn the light spell again? Some sort of glyph magic? She would have to get off her arse and start helping her student more it seemed.

Eda went to sleep and woke up bright and early. The stew was done and would be a good morning breakfast for her pupil! She laughed as King walked up rubbing his eyes and yawning sweetly, "Aww did someone have a nice sleep?" she teased causing King to squeak loudly, "I AM THE KING OF DEMONS!" he yelled, "But yes I did indeed have a good sleep."

Eda shook her head, "LUZ! TIME TO WAKE UP! I GOT BREAKFAST!" she yelled loudly getting the stew into bowls.

Meanwhile Odalia was making her way to Amity's bedroom, "Amity!" she screeched loudly causing the whole house to shiver in fear, "Get up you'll be late for school!" she glared at her daughter, "I expect better from you mittens!" she wagged her finger.

Amity jolted awake and stared at her mom before lowering her gaze, "Sorry I was just...."

Odalia picked up the book Amity was reading, "Learning the rules? Hmph! I suppose it's something after disappointing me so much earlier," she said, "you should be greatful that mommy is here to help you and guide you down the proper path," she lectured, "what do you say mittens?"

"T-thank you...."

Odalia glared at her.

"Thank you mommy." she squeaked. Odalia left with a smirk.

Amity with her heart racing headed towards where the twins were seeking a way to calm down from her mother's telling off. It was starting to get to her, badly.

Old June 27th, 23, 02:51 PM   #4
zero2501

as luz was called, she answered first with "...coming" she said, she didn't sound sad, but embarrassed more than anything, as the moment she left, she could be seen wearing the baby class uniform, being embarrassed as how it was barely fitting her, except for the diaper, being the biggest thing in this.

without wanting to couse much problem, she sat down "morning" she said, as she started to eat her food, not really sure still what she would be learning in thebaby class and trying to think about it with her, still half sleep, mind.

as amity entered the kitcfhen, she saw emira and edric sitting next to what appeared to be a high chair, with emira hearing her enter she got a small smile "mittens, over here, mom made sure to keep you a seat" she said, as she did had to try to convince mom to not make her sit next to her.

before amity could say anything about it, edric grabbed her from behind to put her in the chair, with him quickly grabbing the baby food emira put next to him and started to try to spoonfeed amity.

as that happened, it was obvious there was a spot missing as alador, once again, was in what was by now his room just working on his new device, probably just grabbing whatever odalia left him there without really caring much about leaving.

as that went both families started to finish their food, some more willing than others, soon it was getting time for the kids, except for king, to go to school
(sorry if this arent as long as the ones you put)

Old June 27th, 23, 03:12 PM   #5
Lost Swarm
Probationary User

Eda looked at Luz with a small sigh, “Morning kiddo and I’m sorry about this but your diaper isn’t on properply but that’s okay,” she said, “I can help you with that after all you are my pupil.” she smiled and grabbed Luz gently taking her into the living room where a changing mat was laid out for her, “I know this is embarrassing but it’s better for me to do this then for you to be out and about wearing this wrong.” she made quick work fixing the diaper trying her best not to embarrass her pupil.

Eda gently rubbed the baby powder in before doing the diaper up, “This skirt could be a bit longer?” she then saw the snaps underneath and put them together, “Aha! There we go! All secure!” she was amused and pleased with herself for finding and figuring the snaps out to the onesie Luz was wearing. The skirt helped slightly but not much. It was obvious what her pupil was wearing, “Now for food! The school has ordered me to put you in a high chair and feed you mush,” she frowned, “don’t worry though I won’t be feeding you any of that unless you want it? It’s suppose to help grow your magic which is why they’ve giving it to me.” she explained putting Luz into a pink highchair next to King’s own.

“OOOOH! GIVE ME IT!” yelled King reaching for the baby food and wriggling about in his highchair.

“This is for Luz.” said Eda, “You can have a bit but only if Luz wants to share.

King whined and looked at Luz, “Pleeeease! I’ll help you learn magic!”

Amity hadn’t put on her diaper. It wasn’t something she could do. Her pride was to big and just wearing the soft pink skirt and the Hexside onesie was embarrassing enough! Amity walked slowly over to Emira only to squeak as Edric grabbed her and placed her into her new high chair.

“I don’t want to eat that!” she whined only to cause some food to splatter on the side of her cheek as she turned her head.

Odalia watched with a harsh gaze and an amused smirk on her face, “I never thought you to be so childish, Amity? A Blight always takes their punishment no matter what and here you are behaving like a coward,” she said, “not only that you aren’t even properly dress? Where’s your diaper? Or do you require some assistance?” she smirked.

Amity looked at her mother and slumped backwards into her highchair feeling scared, “N-no I’m sorry,” she whimpered, “I’ll behave.” she opened her mouth to eat the babyfood but kept her gaze downcast so she wouldn’t have to look at her mother or the twins.

Odalia sighed, “After your done the twins will be changing you but you will be punished for acting out just now and not showing up to breakfast properly dressed but that will be later tonight because Mommy has some work to do.”

(It’s okay your posts are good.

Old June 27th, 23, 03:29 PM   #6
zero2501

luz was a bit embarrassed by that, she thought that after seeing the really bad 'azura the baby witch' spin off, she could have remember how they did diaper changes in that, as she then had to accept the help.

after being put in the high chair, she looked at the baby food a bit grossed out "I mean, does it really help me? I don't have that thing witches have in their body, so it wouldn't be useful, right?" she said, hopping eda would let her not eat it, but then as she hears king she gets another good excuse "oh, sure king, you can have it" she said, trying to grab the baby food and give it to king, which was difficult to do in the highchair, as she hope eda would allow her to not eat this.

edric saw that, and worried of both her sister not eating what she needed, and her mom being to harsh, she cleaned amity's cheeck, as he then hope mom wouldn't be too mean with amity after that. feeding her again when she acepted it, feeling a bit down for her little sister

emira seeing how her mom was probably going to make things worse if they stayed with her, decided to 'check' amity's, as she then said "yeah, you're right, i'm sure this baby can't really stay like this, me and edric will go out now, and we can change her on the way out, don't worry" she said, grabbing the diaper bag as she took amity out of the high chair, patting her a bit while they leave to make mom think she was following her rules.

as the 2 leave, emira looks at amity "look, sorry if that was too much, you know how mom is, I just thought it was better getting us out before she made it worse for you...but mostly us" she says, as she then gives amity the diaper "on the way to hexside we can try to search for a hidden place and I can teach you how to put the diaper or edric can change you"

edric just nodded with that "yeah...wait, why me again, I already did it all the time when she was a baby"

emira responded "and that's why you're the best to do it" the two basically having a small back and forth while the 3 were going to hexside while searching for a place with no one around that was safe, something that sounded almost imposible in the boiling isles

Old June 27th, 23, 04:25 PM   #7
Lost Swarm
Probationary User

King reached for the baby food, "YAY! Mine! Mine! Mine! Gimme! You heard Luz, right Eda? It's mine! All mine and no one else's!" he yelled laughing loudly but his paws couldn't quite reach not even with Luz's help.

Eda let out a loud sigh, "Fine kid you win this one and I guess King can have it, it probably do him some good." she joked causing King to glare at her.

"What's that suppose to mean!"

"Nothing, nothing! Just eat up your food while I give Luz her's." she grabbed a bowl of stew and started feeding her student, "Oh sorry! Do you want to feed yourself? It's just the rules they sent over and I don't want to get you into anymore trouble even though you seem pretty good at getting into trouble just by yourself." she teased softly.

Once breakfast was done Eda helped Luz down from the highchair, "I gotta walk you to school kiddo, it's the rules or at least someone has to take you to school maybe we could ask your friends? Ya know uh..."

King shook his head, "Willow and Gus."

"Yeah them! But for today it'll just be you and me!"

"WHAT ABOUT ME!" shouted Hooty sliding in and yelling wrapping himself around Eda and Luz, "Can I come! Please!"

At that point Willow and Gus popped their heads in, "Oh hey! I hope we aren't distribuing anything?" Willow looked at Luz and Hooty.

"We thought we come by to go to school together!" said Gus excitedly.

Amity could tell the twins were worried during breakfast because of how awful their mom was being and she really didn't want to get them into trouble despite the amount of teasing they often gave her because she knew deep down they cared deeply for her and would protect her against anything.

Amity squeaked as Emira checked her and blushed brightly but she knew it was just to please their mom. Amity sighed choosing to stay quiet as Emira took care of things knowing that it was better to stay silent otherwise their mom might do something to all three of them. Why was Odalia like this? Outside the house Amity was glad to be away from her mom, "I understand I know how mom is so don't worry about it I don't want you two getting punished because of me," she replied softly as she held the diaper in her hands, "I think I'd rather be taught how to change my own diaper I don't think Ed would be able to do that now." she joked looking at her brother with a slight smirk.

Amity shook her head as she listened to the twins argue back and forth. It was amusing and made things a bit more lighter and easier giving how their mom has been acting. Amity could see a small field nearby and pointed towards that, "How about there? I don't think anyone would come through here?" she wasn't entirely sure though.

Meanwhile at the Owl House Gus was busy looking at the babyfood while Willow was trying to help Luz, "I know this isn't great but we'll try and help you out anyway we can! We found a more scenic route to school as well so no one should bother us on our way." she explained to Luz gently.

Old June 28th, 23, 02:06 PM   #8
zero2501

as luz heard what eda was saying, she couldn't stop but chuckle a bit "since when you cared about rules so much, what's next? put king in a diaper to since he is the size of my classmates?" she said, mostly saying it to tease eda, it felt just fun to do that, something she didn't do that often with people in her world with how socially ankward she was.

luz heard hooty wanting to join, as she just looked to the side hopping for something to make her leave without hooty. and just like that willow and guz appeared "WILLOW, GUZ!" she said, quickly trying to leave the high chair, but was stuck as she blushed a bit while looking at willow "a little help?"

meanwhile, as amity just saw the twins argue, edric heard what amity said and looked a bit hurt at both "hey, I was the one that had to help you both late bloomers when mom thought she could use you 2 as some parenting example by trying to make you potty train early" he said, as then emira got an idea.

"of course, that's why you should be the one helping us, after all, we're just 2 little girls than need their big brother to help then" she said, going next to amity as she nudges her a bit to go with her plan as she did a baby/puppy face.

edric heard that and couldn't stop but blushed "alright alright, I guess I can do it, follow me stink cloud" he said, taking amity's hand as he then went to the bush and grabbed a diaper to hand a diaper "ok, what you have to do first is..." and with that edric was just teaching amity how to put herself and change her own diapers while emira just sat down close and heard them, to also know in case amity ever needed help.

as willow started to help luz, she blushed a bit, as her diapered butt was the thing making her get stuck right now "sorry, maybe I should have waited until after I eated before changing" she said, as then she was out of it after willow pushed her enough, with her leaving with a plop sound as she then falled on top of willow

Old June 29th, 23, 07:25 PM   #9
Lost Swarm
Probationary User

Eda laughed, "Don't tempt me kid."

King squeaked loudly at that, "NEVER! You could never catch me anyway! I would probably be able to diaper you first before you could put one on me! The King of Demons!"

Eda broke out laughing even harder to the point that she had tears running down her face, "Is that a challenge King? Because I do have that book of mine if you want to try..."

King squeaked, "T-the King of demons never back down! I shall put you in a diaper by the time Luz comes back from school!"

Eda smirked, "Annnd if you don't you'll be wearing one until Luz learns another spell."

King crossed his arms and pouted, "Fine! Your on!"

Willow had helped Luz out of the highchair and was watching King and Eda bicker, "Are they always like this?" she asked, "And yeah that's a good idea!"

"Guys! We gotta go or we'll be late! Come on!" said Gus pulling Willow and Luz outside the door holding their hands while King continued to argue with Eda.

Amity felt bad seeing Edric was hurt by her comment and felt even worse when he mentioned taking care of her and Em. It was crazy to think that the twins had probably raised her more then her own parents. It wasn't fair on any of them.

Amity looked at her sister and instantly caught on, "Yeah come on Ed! I really need my big brother right now! Mom's being really mean and dad's in his lab." she pouted and looked at Edric with the most adorable look she could do.

Amity pouted at being called stink cloud but followed her brother into the woods and watched him curiously, "So I just fold it over one way and then the other? Seems simple enough?" she touched the soft padding, "I probably should put this on before going to school otherwise I'll get in trouble." she blushed, "I-I'm going over there to change, okay? I'll give you both a call if I need anything." she wasn't about to have the twins put her in a diaper but she knew that her mom would probably force them to do that at some point.

Amity sighed as she went near a bush to change. It was simple enough and she had it on correctly but the only issue she had was doing the onesie up. Amity returned to Em and Ed with her arms folded cross her chest and looking away from them, "I can't do the stupid buttons up on this thing." she grumbled as she stood there awkwardly having trouble balancing due to the thickness of the diaper.

Willow and Gus were walking with Luz on their way to school.

"Here it is!" he said with a smile going towards a secluded path that didn't have anyone roaming around, "We should be good here." he said only to look at Willow who was staring straight ahead.

Gus followed her line of sight, "AMITY!" he yelled loudly.

Amity looked over and frozed. Her diaper was on display. Luz was there. Her face turned bright red as she heard Gus laughing.

Willow tried her best not to laugh either but it was difficult giving how prim and proper Amity tended to be.

Old June 30th, 23, 03:39 PM   #10
zero2501

luz saw the 2 fighting, as she heard the question she was given "well...they're normally not like this, eda usually does this to her costumers and king just likes talk high of himself..." luz said, as she then whispers the next part "...but they're both just one big found family" she says, not really sure how well they would react to this right now, as she tries to push willow and gus out but failing as she still wasn't strong enough.

before amity left edric grab her hand to make sure she wouldn't hear him "well, that's not all, this is just to put the diaper, if you need a change, you'll need this..." edric said, quickly going to his backpack doing some noise to act like he was grabbing some amaizing item, mostly to try to help amity not feel that embarrassed about it, as he then reveals baby wipes and powder, both having really obvious 'baby' designs "...this!" he said, as he then puts them in amity's hands "...look, I know they aren't the best, but they were the ones mom bought, we can try to buy some other ones if you want, but it would have to be a secret" he said, as he decided to just grab the things and put it in amity's backpack instead, since she wouldn't need them right now as she saw amity leave to do it on her own, a tear going down his eye, looking proud of how much her sister has 'grown up'.

as emira was waiting, she heard some people coming, worried about her sister, emira tried to go to where the 2 hide, as she tried to say as quietly as possible so the people outside wouldn't hear them "we have to leave, you can change your diaper later a-" she stop as she notices that only edric was there with him trying to not cry and failing "edric, where's-" she is stop as she hears gus screaming amity.

luz heard the scream, and worried something may have happened like in the mountains, she prepared to run, grabbing a stick and puts the light glyph on it to make it a distraction like she did in the mountains "don't worry amity i-" she stops as she then trips, falling face first into amity's diaper, making also her diaper be as exposed as the one amity has

Tags
baby, class, house, owl, private, zero2501