Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

DMC: Reborn (Private for devilsnevercry)
Old November 9th, 17, 01:00 AM   #1
FalloutZone

DMC: Reborn (Private for devilsnevercry)

It had been two months, three weeks, four days, five hours, fifty four minutes and nine seconds since everything in his life changed for the worse.

Dante.....that was his name.

It had started with a small twinge in the middle of his spine and he had ignored it because he didn't care and was busy fighting off demons to get his bills paid until Lady or Trish decide to screw him over again somehow. He didn't dislike them at all but he just wished that they didn't spend so much money and leave him wallowing in debt! He also had Patty who was just as annoying yet he allowed her to stay. He didn't think on the reason to much as to why he let her stay in his place and around him so much but he couldn't deny the annoyance he felt at times when the little girl would buy stuff with cash that he just didn't it had!

Dante in the first few days of just sitting on his arse at his desk with his large biker boots upon the table noticed the twinge in his back. It was odd. He felt it before a few days ago but it was more painful now? Yet he ignored it still believing it to be nothing but a bad knock despite the fact that he rarely got hurt at all in battle.

The first week was over and unknown to the strong powerful half demon the twinging pain in his spine was more then just a simple twinge. It was a deadly virus that was slowing eating away at his bones and everything that was him, that was Dante.

The second week...He felt bad. He wasn't well but he hid it because he could and he didn't want anyone to worry but it was harder to stand, harder to fight and he felt more tired then normal. It was then that he knew something was terribly wrong and he needed to find out what was wrong.

It was two weeks later, a month in total, since it started that he finally found some form of help which came from a book that provided a small amount of information on what was going on but it wasn't anything concrete. Dante's strength had been hindered lately and it was harder to hide what was happening!

Dante continued his research and while he knew that he needed money to pay of bills he couldn't take any jobs until he found out what was going on properly.

Another month went by. Loads of calls. No jobs. He even went as far as to lock himself up in a room to hide. He couldn't let anyone see him like this. Dante took a deep breath. He was still strong and powerful! He was just weaker now that was all.

Dante read another book and another, day turned to night and night turned to day until he stumbled across a potion, an experimental potion that promised him a way to help him but it had no clear indicated that it would and what would happen but at this point he would try anything.

Two months and three weeks.

He felt good. He felt better! But the virus that had been eating away at his bones was still there! Yet it was less and just nibbling away slowly but at least it was an improvement.

It was Monday....

Monday was the day his world was destroyed.

He woke up normally at his desk.

He got up.

He stretched and went to the bathroom but what he saw was not possible. It wasn't and couldn't be real! Dante screamed loudly and was glad that no one was in the building besides him for now. Dante stared at the soft skin beauty before him in total shock.

The woman in the mirror had long silver hair and long, thick eyelashes that would flicker beautifully whenever she blinked and then her eyes were the most amazing shade of blue! Her face was soft, gentle, delicate and resembled that of a doll while her cheeks were rosy red and her skin white as snow. This woman looked like a porcelain doll! That belonged somewhere safe and not here. She looked innocent.

Dante couldn't remember the last time he ever looked innocent.

"Can't be real..." whispered Dante stepping back from the mirror.

The clothing he had been wearing was big now.....His body was gone and replaced with this? A lean, firm, slender frame that had an average sized chest that seemed more suited to serving people then to fighting! It was embarrassing!

Dante quickly ran off to the room she had been locked in for a long time and got to work mending her clothes to fit and hide her current state! She couldn't let anyone see her like this! She couldn't let Penny, Lady and especially Trish see what she was now.

Dante looked at his....her small hands that didn't seem right to fight, that didn't seem right to do anything but be gentle which she wasn't and never could be! The pain was still there! And she could feel it! She felt weaker still because of the virus which continued to eat until it was satisfied but when would it be? Would the potion be able to stop it? All the potion had done was turn him into a pretty woman!

Dante added a hood to her coat and covered her mouth. Dante was glad Patty was away. It would of been hard and humiliating to explain any of this.

She needed to do the next job. She had taking it on. She had no choice. Dante got ready and packed everything up that she needed hoping that it would just be her and the demon and that she could take it on without any help but Lady and Trish seemed to always be about somewhere now.

Dante got on her motorbike and rode fast to the church in hope that everything would be okay and she'd be able to take on a demon in this form that was weaker and having so much more trouble just riding this damn motorbike! "Fuck" cursed Dante leaving her bike by some trees and breathing heavily. It shouldn't be that hard.

Dante walked to the church and entered. The demon was obvious. She needed to have some fun. She needed to show that this wasn't a set back.

Dante got ready and pulled out her sword that she had been carrying which was weighing heavily....almost to heavily on her back to the point that it was being dragged across the floor.

The demon laughed loudly at Dante.

Dante stumbled forward a little. The sword was heavy! Too heavy! What was going on! Thankfully she couldn't see Lady or Trish around! Dante decided to put the sword back....it wasn't wise to use it with her strength as it is at the moment.

"SHUT UP!" screamed Dante unable to take the demon's laughter anymore and pulled out her two guns which she shot. Dante smirked only to cry out as she fell over onto her back unable to maintain her stance and fire the two guns properly at the demon.

The demon easily dodged and moved quickly over to Dante.

Dante shot a few more rounds trying to get back up but she couldn't! She felt scared....she never felt scared! Dante rolled away as the demon came down and stared at it.

Dante still had her face covered and still had her hood up which hid her appearance still but she had a problem.....could she kill this demon? Or was this it for her? Would this be the end? She felt so pathetic.

Old November 9th, 17, 01:18 AM   #2
Mahiro

A loud zap sound followed by the unmistakable smell of burning ozone associated with lightning rang out as the demon flattered to the floor from the impact. A loud explosion was heard as a ticket struck the downed demon pulverizing it completely Trish was crouched in front of the significantly shorter woman.

She started pricing together who this was slowly she noticed the familiar stopped weapons the silver hair. But the clinching factor was the blue eyes... Her eyes. "Dante is that you?" She asked baffled.

Lady walked over to examine the smaller demon hunter in surprise "damn finally decided to join the fairer sex I see?" She teased.

Trish raised an eyebrow "how is this even possible what caused it?" She asked in concern as she noticed the way the girl was running obviously soar wrist.

The group's gathered their things and went to trishes car to drive back to devil may cry.

Lady split off to find more information on dante's condition. While Trish stated behind to help the small demon hunter out with menial things and of course protect her.

Old November 9th, 17, 01:34 AM   #3
FalloutZone

Dante knew from the moment when she heard the loud zap that Trish was near and watched as the demon was quickly pulverized before her.

It was humiliating that she couldn't do that....that she couldn't do anything to the demon!

Dante stared at Trish.

It wouldn't take long for Trish to figure this out.

Dante took a deep breath and lowered her head the moment there eyes met, "Yes it's me." replied Dante softly removing her face cover showing off her delicate doll like features to the two woman.

Dante glared and rolled her eyes at Lady. Hating the fact that she was the shortest even with her boots on!

Dante sighed and explained everything from the twinge in her spine, to the growing pain and how her strength had been eating away until she decided to try a potion that turned the great demon hunter into a woman.

Dante sighed, "I wish I knew but I don't all I know is that my back started hurting a little and it just grew I'm pretty sure that the potion I took stopped it from spreading for now but if it continues I dunno..." whispered Dante feeling lost.

Dante followed Trish having difficulty carrying her weapons but did her best to keep up.

Dante was glad that Lady was gone and grateful that she was looking for more information but Dante felt hopeless.

Dante collapsed in her chair only to wince, "Gah!" screamed Dante moving her hand to the back of her spine.

There was a lump in the middle of her back! It had a lot of Dante's energy and was absorbing even more! The lump glowed blue for a moment before stopping.

Old November 9th, 17, 02:15 AM   #4
Mahiro

"Lady'a already at the library we'll have an update before you know it." She comforted taking the girl up in her arms to examine the bump "what is that" she asked in motherly concern she looked the girl over she was clearly in pain and she sighed deeply.

She noticed somethingseemed a tad off after the bump flashed she could almost swear the already petite girl was a tad shorter but put it out of her head. "Now why don't I go make us some dinner while we watch some tv.
She smiled going to the abysmal kitchen to prepare something for them.

"So how are you holding up?" She asked worriedly as she cooked dinner for the two of them. Lady might need to be notified of more side affects before she could determine the Putin the girl took and the disease.

She brought out the plates as they sat in front of the tv. "So we'll probably know by tomorrow what disease you have and from their we'll have to wait for more side affects to manifest before the option can be pinpointed" she said apologetically as they watched the show. The girl was currently to big for patty's clothes still which was an utter shame. She'd looks so cute in all the frilly dresses and Mary janes

Trish drifted off to sleep on the couch hugging Dante close.

Old November 9th, 17, 10:24 AM   #5
FalloutZone

Dante sighed and nodded only to be shocked by Trish taking her in her arms.

Dante stared oddly at Trish and glanced behind her at her back.

Dante couldn't help but remember his mother's voice from the way Trish sounded just then. It gave the girl goosebumps, "Dunno." mumbled Dante still in shock as she stared up at Trish looking completely loss.

Dante nodded slightly, "Pizza would be good...." muttered Dante her voice light and soft.

Dante wondered back and forth a little trying to calm her nerves but it wasn't helping.

Dante looked at Trish, "Not good." admitted Dante deciding to be honest rather then hide her problems, "I don't like this at all," said Dante, "everything's different now unless Lady can find something." added Dante with a sigh.

Dante ate her food slowly and didn't finish it at all because of how she felt. Dante nodded and watched the show a little before finally falling asleep with Trish.

Dante yawned loudly her voice higher then before.

Dante opened her eyes to see Trish's chest right in front of her face! Yesterday she had been by her shoulder in terms of height but now? Now she wasn't.

Dante's face was a little rounder and her chest was smaller as well! It was below average! Dante looked at Trish's sleeping form and gently shook her.

Dante's hair was longer again and took on a slightly blonde tint. The genes that belonged to her mother were activating and changing her slightly, "Trish..." mumbled Dante.

Old November 9th, 17, 11:06 AM   #6
Mahiro

Trish woke slowly she looked at the female Dante she was definitely shorter a touch blonde with even more doll like features sand tinier breast. She took out her phone and texted Lady. "She'll have info soon this is a pretty rare potion." She consoles the girl.

She paused in thought lady said she'd have the information by tomorow but who knows how much smaller Dante could get she was already back in her early teens.

"Don't worry Sweetie we'll find a way to stop this" she promised taking the girl up in her arms she was about patty's size now maybe an inch inch or so shorter. She could definently fit the tiny blondes clothes. With the blonding hair and baby blue eyes the girl's could practically be sisters.

Trish grabbed a white dress with puffy sleeves and a frilly skirt little pink ribbons tied it all together. It was one of her newer dresses so it was a bit bigger as the girl was starting to grow a bit.

She brought it and the black Mary janes shortly followed with the cute frilled ankle socks.

"Now Dante I know you won't like this but these should fit you" she held up the outfit she knew she might have to dress Dante herself.

Trish smirked knowing patty would be in love with the cute little girl Dante now was.

Old November 9th, 17, 04:17 PM   #7
FalloutZone

Dante gave Trish a miserable look. Dante's eyes shined brightly making the blue pop out more while her face become more pouty.

Normally as a guy this would be seen as brooding and even thoughtful but as a small teenage girl it looked more cute! It looked more as if she was going to cry!

Dante sighed.

The promise didn't matter to Dante because it seemed useless and she didn't have any hope at all that a cure could be found.

Dante continued to pout and sulk the moment Trish picked her up.

Dante stared horrified at the ridiculous dress, "I am not wearing that!" shouted Dante her face going red.

"I don't care," hissed Dante, "the clothes I'm wearing are fine." whined the silvery blonde not wanting to wear the girly attire which would highlight her doll like features and show off how cute she was now.

What would people think of the great demon hunter if they found out about this? Dante glared, "I'll fight you before I'll let you dress me up in that abomination." growled Dante appearing more like a kitten rather then the roaring lion like she was previously.

Dante was no longer strong, powerful but soft and frail like a flower. It would be impossible for her to even lay a single finger on Trish at all! She might even have a hard time fighting Lady like this! Would she have trouble fighting Patty? Would Patty be able to beat her if she regressed even further in height and strength? The thought that she could become that helpless frightened Dante and caused her pouty bottom lip to whimper slightly.

She hated how Trish looked like her mom at times.

"Why don't you go somewhere else? I don't need any help I can do fine by myself." stated Dante loudly but she couldn't do fine by herself now, could she? Previously she had been strong and gifted to the point that she could easily walk away from anyone that had worried about her a little and just give them a slight smirk and tell them not to worry about it but now she couldn't, she couldn't swagger off! She couldn't even fight off a mid-level demon! Dante was scared....

Last edited by FalloutZone; November 9th, 17 at 06:30 PM..

Old November 9th, 17, 08:14 PM   #8
Mahiro

"Shhh it's alright I'm not going anywhere" she promised resisting the urge to hold the pouting adorable preteen. It was easy to tug the girl's loose clothing off. And leave her fully exposed.

She said a pair of white cotton panties with drills up the girl's legs followed by a training bra around the small lumps on the girl's chest. She easily slid the dress over her head and slipped the shoes and socks on to her feat.

The girl looked like a fragile doll and it was perfect. She heard the phone ring and smiled going to answer. "I've got some news on the potion Dante was right it would slow the virus but it also caused the new body and regression. There's a cute but I have to find out how to make it and that'll only stop the transformation.... she'll have to grow up again.... There's a way to slow the regression and none of this will stop the disease from sapping her strength" she explained.

"When we stop the potion the virus should halt after consuming her demonic power and sealing it up..." She looked doubtful. "If she drinks her mother's ummm milk it'll slow the regression....." She said concerned "maybe song you're a copy that'll partially work?" She mumbled "do it tomorrow if I don't have the cure ready. I'll look for ways to bring back her power after she's stable."

Trish blushed and muttered responses as she listened to her friend Dante would hate how they have to slow it down. "Lady's getting the potion cute together but it won't restore your body it'll just stop the changes... the virus will stop after it eats and locks up all youre demonic energy" she paused "I'm sorry, there's a way to slow the changes if lady doesn't have a cute in hand by tomorow"

Trish say in thought the poor girl was gonna have allot to deal with very soon.

Old November 9th, 17, 08:42 PM   #9
FalloutZone

Dante allowed herself to whimper! But only this once! She was never going to make such a sad pathetic weak sound again or at least she hoped she wouldn't make that sound again.

That sound that she had just made reminded Dante of all the girls she had save before who would offer a similar desperate sound and it was hard for her to resist jobs because of that!

Dante watched as her clothes were tugged and pulled away leaving her naked in front of Trish! The woman who looked like her mother. It unnerved her.

Dante stayed still in shock only to squirm and blush the moment the white cotton panties were pulled up her legs. It had frills. It looked cute. It looked adorable and perfect for a little girl but she wasn't a little girl! She was a hunter!

Dante looked at the training bra and didn't have time to react at all before the dress was slid over her head! "TRISH! I DON'T WANNA WEAR THIS!" screamed Dante her head coming through the top of the dress.

Dante's hair was messy now because of the dress.

Dante watched as Trish pulled the frilly socks on her feet and the black Mary Janes.

Dante was ready to get into a argument with Trish for this! It truly was humiliating.

Dante stood there and looked exactly like a frail doll that needed someone to look after her, hold her and make sure she didn't fall and hurt herself. The demon hunter looked weak.

Dante walked over to Trish awkwardly not used to wearing dresses at all.

Dante stayed quiet when Trish was on the phone but was doing her best to listen in on the conversation.

Dante wanting to listen had placed her hands on Trish's top for balance and standing on her tip toes. This action only made her look more cute and innocent.

Dante could only catch a couple of sentences here and there but it was enough to cause her worry, "This sucks," said Dante letting go of Trish's shirt and mopping off over to the couch where she sat down, "my feet don't even touch the floor!" complained Dante, "There's a lot more to it isn't there?" asked Dante with a sigh, "I couldn't hear much but how bad is it? I don't want to be stuck like this! I'm a teen! Yet I look like a pre-teen!" exclaimed Dante running a hand through her hair.

"Trish..."

"Be honest with me, please?" pleaded Dante desperately, "How bad is this?" asked Dante worriedly, "Wait? W-what do you mean it won't restore my body? There's a way to slow the changes down? HOW? Please Trish! I don't want to be stuck in this weak body!" begged Dante starting to snap mentally.

Dante closed her eyes tightly. SHE WAS NOT GOING TO CRY!

"Please Trish...." whimpered Dante, "I'm scared..."

Old November 9th, 17, 08:58 PM   #10
Mahiro

Trish's heart broke so she pulled the girl into her lap and rubbed her back gently trying to comfort her. " The potion lady can make will only stop the regression the virus will sort itself out. Lady says eventually we'll be able to restore your powers." She consoled

"The way to slow down the regression would be drinking your mother's milk... But since I'm a copy it might only partially work we were gonna try that if lady can't make it back tomorrow" she explained gently "you'll after your cured well focus on restoring your powers and helping you grow up again...." She she explained holding the girl close to her chest.

It would only be another two or three days till patty returned aswell that could only stress the little girl out more.

"So enough scary stuff." She stated firmly clicking the tv on and going to grab the stuffed animals and blankets Patty leaves around for them to cuddle.

Tags
devilsnevercry, dmc, private, reborn