Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

A new era for magical and mundane
Old May 10th, 19, 06:51 AM   #1
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
A new era for magical and mundane

Hermione gulped looking at the gates of Hogwarts pulling on her robes abit nervously and sorta scared as every year she had gone to this place she has been in the crosshairs of someones plans … But she has nowhere else to go... She had obliterated her parents memory's of her and most any trace of her in the mundane world aswell do to the obvious of her no longer having a way to link herself to a family … While sure she has a possible wizarding world relation she found she has awhile back...She never meet this Hector Dagworth-Granger to confirm it... She does know the Weaselys can't reasonable take her in either .. While she has no job in the wizarding world yet so she can't afford a place to stay.. Then there is the matter Harry just vanished its unclear what happened to him .. But Voldemort has indeed won.

So she had came to Hogwarts after things settled to ask Minerva McGonigal if she could help her out by letting her stay in the castle, She of course is willing to work in exchange for room and board or near anything else really at the moment . Aswell as to see if there has been any news about her friend Luna Lovegood and her sorta friend Tonks. So as she got the gates opened enough she at a quick pace to ensure she doesn't lose her nerve went to the entrance and hopes Minerva McGonagall comes to the door... She isn't sure how she'll react if any other person comes at this time .

Meanwhile elsewhere Bellatrix was smiling devilishly at Tonks who currently she had decided to keep chained up till deciding what to do with the girl as Voldemort offered her the responsible to care for Tonks and do just about anything she wished with her.'' You know I could make you a true Black and help you with your Metamorphmagus ability.''Bellatrix stated twirling a blade in one hand'' All you need to do is accept I am in charge with a oath and then you can be free. Wouldn't you like both?'' Bellatrix started Hoping Tonks listens as Tonks has far too long been blinded by Dumbledore's lies and someone needs to reveal the truth once the girl is willing to listen

While at Malfoy Manor; Narcissa was right now confused at Lunas behavior from when captured to now.. The girl is odd to say the least as she seems to not be all there or something … Narcissa even wondered if its related to Luna having lost her mother as a child? Whatever is going on Luna isn't captive now but is under her care give her fathers state of being and the fact Narcissa has been wanting another child in the house sense Draco has been the nice boy he used to … Its in fact nice to have somneone she can do things with again'' Luna could you come here please?'' Narcissa called for Luna

Last edited by Bandit Keith; May 10th, 19 at 07:19 AM..

Old May 10th, 19, 08:15 AM   #2
FalloutZone

Minerva sighed heavily. Something was wrong that much was obvious. She and Albus Dumbledore had a very long history together having fought together against Gellert Grindlewald but since that fight many years ago Albus never truly recovered properly.

He wasn't well to begin with giving his family history but he had a good heart and the will to do 'good' but that didn't come from him properly did it? That was due to what happened to his sister and his guilt that grew each and every day. It was difficult to watch someone suffering and even more so someone she considered to be a friend and then she had other matters to attend to as well so she couldn't 'watch' over Dumbledore as much as she would of liked.

Albus Dumbledore...

She wasn't sure what to think of him but she needed to stand her ground and show support for him despite her own concerns about his true nature and who he truly was inside.

Minerva stood up knowing that Hermione was waiting for her. The girl must be nervous and she couldn't blame her one bit. Being a muggleborn was dangerous now but she knew that she could talk to Tom about Hermione he wasn't entierly unreasonable and they did have a mutal respect for one another.

Going to the door Minerva smiled softly at Hermione "Hello Hermione it's good to see you again after so long," she said looking over the girl, "how have you been?"

Tonks glared at Bellatrix and even snarled at the woman as she thrased about in her chains wanting to break free, "A true Black?" said Tonks, "Give me a break! I'm just a flithy half-blood! Why haven't you killed me yet?" asked Tonks only to roll her eyes, "Right that," she said in refrence to her Metamorphmagus, "let me guess that's the only reason I'm being kept alive, right? A rare magical ablity," Tonks paused and looked at Bellatrix, "so? I'll just become your slave?" replied Tonks with a frown, "Think I'll pass."

She was a bit of a hot-head and she knew that the offer was good but she didn't want to be kept under control by Bellatrix! She wasn't stupid! She knew what her 'Aunt' was capable of doing to others. Tonks knew that Remus wouldn't come. The two of them have had a on and off relationship with each other for years. It looked like a sweet relationship on the surface but it was anything but sweet.

Tonks knew Remus would be more then happy for her to be left in chains.

Luna looked over at Narcissa and smiled softly at her. It was strange but she liked Ms.Malfoy a lot! They got along well and she never had a 'woman' role model before to look up to properly.

Luna walked over almost skipping to an extent to Narcissa. What did Narcissa want? She looked at the woman with a bright eyed look. The war hadn't been nice and Luna felt sad over people dying left and right but that's what happened in war.

People died.

Her father had gotten ill during the war and needed intense care. He father was a good and nice man. He did everything he could do for her but seeing the abuse he faced each and every day hurt and she just wanted people to stop being towards him and towards her....

They were both 'different' and had a different understanding of the world around them from animals and myth. Her father was one of the few left that believed in the myth of other worlds and a world where all magic comes from but a lot of the books have been lost or destroyed.

Luna liked the thought of other worlds being out there and would often think about them. She had taken to talking to Charlie Weasley through owl-mail about dragons and other creatures. She liked him and Bill Weasley a lot but she didn't like the others. Ron didn't like her and the twins would play pranks on her and everyone no matter how mean or harmful they were.

Old May 10th, 19, 11:33 AM   #3
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Hermione for her self despised Dumbledore the more so reflected on the mans behavior and practices both what she had dug up and what she seen of the man first had, it had nothing to do with the rumors Ablus had the hots for Grindlewald, after all she is not a bigoted witch plus she'd be a hypocrite if she was given her interest in Luna Lovegood , But she had to stand by her friend Harry she believed that was more important then any biased she had towards the man.

Hermione was on the verge of deciding this was a bad ideal as what if Minerva couldn't help her? What if she brought trouble to Minerva ? Come to think of it didn't Vincent Van ghoul offer to come get her and further her witch education where it was safe ? Maybe that offer is still open ?

Regardless she was brought out of her thoughts when Minerva spoke and was holding herself back from flinging herself into the older woman for comfort'' I've been better Professor '' Hermione is unaware if Minerva is a professor or had gotten a headmistress position or on the school board but, she hopes Minerva had promoted as the woman before her , she believes deserves atleast the Headmistress position . Hermione's attire though to say the least they revival the state Remus clothes was in when he came to teach. Which should be understandable given Hermione has been on the losing side of the war and a muggleborn at that

'' I um need a place to stay and I don't want to be a bother but um would there happen to be a place for me at Hogwarts for the time being? I'll do just about anything right now for a place and regular meals. '' Hermione admitted reluctantly given her pride .

''Yes a true Black there are ways to purge muggle and mud-blood well blood from you easily with the darkest houses spell and rituals'' Bellatrix stated on the matter'' Though there are other ways to cleanse the fact you are a half-blood my niece and that is be in a relationship with a proper witch or wizard.''Likely Unknown to Tonks ,Bellatrix is Bi with a stronger leaning towards females for the fact men have widely mistreated her and well she'd gladly take Tonks as hers as Tonks deserves treated right aswell as Bellatrix doesn't want to lose family.. But that last matter is up to Tonks

''Why haven't I killed you? We're family and I don't wish to lose anymore , Sirius I didn't truly want dead anyway even with him being a traitor. '' Bellatrix stated honestly on the matter as she thought on the matter of how to try convincing Tonks'' You won't be a slave... Really more like starting from square one sometime after we get things sorted if you take the oath'' Bellatrix's questionable sanity may mean she meant sending Tonks back to Hogwarts or some other school but Bellatrix was referring to acting like Tonks is a child after everything is sorted .

''I was wondering Luna would you like to see what its like to have a mother? '' Narcissa asked honestly not like she'd speed through anything anything it'd be started out teaching Luna things a father can't teach a girl and work from there that is if Luna agrees but Luna is so pure and innocent she wish's to protect that light shining in Luna as much as she can and as long as possible... For it seems to never been corrupted by the world around the girl.. Its a gift to be like that at such a age and after being through so much. Its sad really that Luna has been put through so much

''You also might like some tale I have been waiting for the right time to tell you'' Narcissa brought up as she had once been friends with Lunas mother before things went south and Narcissa had to distance herself from those of the light to keep them safe from her family and later on spouse then husband .. which she is glad it seemed he finally found the guts to confess feelings to Snape... After all it was a open secret more or less that Snape was different from other guys and that Snape only really cared so deeply about Lilly do to a strong friendship bond he had with Lilly, despite what the Marauders said and got even Lily to believe.

Old May 10th, 19, 07:36 PM   #4
FalloutZone

Minerva watched Hermione carefully knowing that she had been through a lot and at such a young age but she knew that age didn't truly matter at all in regards to experience and giving the war she knew a lot of people have had to grow up quickly. It was cruel but that was life.

Minerva smiled softly at Hermione and she could tell that the girl was holding herself back, "It's okay Hermione," she said opening her arms and wrapping them around the young witch, "you've been through a lot and Hogwarts will always be home to those who need it," she continued softly holding Hermione tightly, "you can stay in my quaters for now so I can make sure that you taken care of properly and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to swing things to allow you to continue your studies here." she added softly. It might be that Hermione would only be allowed to do certain subjects because of her blood-status but that didn't mean she couldn't learn others in her spare time or be taught personally by her or others.

Tonks tilited her head and breathed in deeply at that, "Won't that be painful?" asked Tonks softly having always secretly resented her muggle-blood due to bullying she would get from muggle students and her father not being able to handle her properly at all. If she hadn't been born as a Metamorpmagus things would of been a lot more easier for her parents to handle but because she had been that meant her mother had restrained her magic when she was a baby causing her to get ill a lot and weak which in turn caused upset between her parents because neither knew how to deal with her.

It didn't help matters that when she went to Hogwart's she had hooked up with several girls and brought one of them home to meet her parents. Her father wasn't that supportive and neither was her mother. The girl at the time had been scared out of her wits and Tonks saw it better to switch to dabbbling with boys not wanting her parents to hurt another 'girlfriend' or her.

Tonks couldn't deny the attraction she had for her aunt and she knew how wrong that was on so many levels and yet she couldn't help glance a little at her in a rather sly yet charming manner. Tonks sighed at Sirius's name and thought more about Bellatrix's offer, "I don't really want to be stuck in chains for the rest of my life," mumbled Tonks, "fine okay I'll do it." she added looking at Bellatrix.

Luna smiled a little and looked at Narcissa curiously, "That'd be nice," she said, "a-are you offering to be my Mother?" she asked tending to catch onto things rather quickly despite being seen as a 'air-head' by others yet she wasn't really she was rather gifted and while not as smart as Hermione she did have her own tricks and another way of thinking.

She missed Hermione...

The two of them had a close and understanding connection that was hard to define. Luna knew that she had feelings for Hermione and guessed a few times that Hermione could have feelings for her in return yet she wasn't sure? Maybe she would ask Hermione at some point in the future to go on a date with her. Hopefully she was still okay and alive? Luna smiled a little more knowing that Hermione was alive and will be well she could tell in her heart that everything was going to be fine yet there seemed to be something wrong? Something not quite right? Almost as if she felt something was coming?

Luna nodded, "I would love to hear some tales from you!" she said eagerly, "Dad use to tell me all kind of stories! My favourite is Halloween Town but no one seems to really know about it at all," she paused looking a little sad only to smile, "I really appreciate all that you are doing for me."

Old May 10th, 19, 08:49 PM   #5
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

A tenseness came over her on the hug trying to still hold herself at the standards of her age and beyond but she faltered soon after burring her head into Minerva's clothes as she wrapped her arms carefully and tightly around the woman '' Thank you. ''Hermione said with a grateful tone though it was muffled . She inwardly was overjoyed to hear about stayinbg with her head of house though . Though she pulled away soon after atleast enough to look into the womans face at the studies matter '' You sure?'' Hermione questioned'' I'd really love that but I don't wanna cause any trouble for you or Snape'' Hermione stated granted she may not be that found of Snape he atleast has his reasons for being how he is .

Even still Hermione sighed '' Do you know if Luna and Tonks are okay?'' Hermione asked as she can't say she had picked up a wizarding paper for awhile so she isn't sure if anything bad happened to them . Even still she is sure Luna atleast is alive as that girl is a pureblood so at worst she is assumes Luna would be reeducated or keep under lock and key till finding someone to arrange a marriage with.

Regardless she recalled something that would impair her studies '' I um have no books for this year'' Hermione seemed rather dejected at this... Leave it to Hermione to be dejected she can't learn or atleast not learn proper as Hogwarts does often get donated the old books from those that have no more use for the school required reading so those could make do that either aren't well off or can't go to the magical stores for varies reasons . Regardless of the fact this reentering Hermione into Hogwarts will draw Voldemort's attention hopeful as if it doesn't Umbridge will get in the mix and Merlin knows what damage Umbridge would do to Hermione... Atleast the worst Voldemort would do is likely scare the girl . Though Voldemort will indeed be the one to handle the matter and thus likely have a back and furth with Minerva to set conditions for Hermiones education and allowed at Hogwarts aswell as around elsewhere.

''Yes it would, But your natural ability will be boosted in exchange '' Bellatrix stated wondering if Tonks wants to take that route of purging the muggle dna from her system . It'd take needing a sample of a pureblood dna but well that's easy and given Tonks power will be easier to pass down after the ritual is a added bonus especially if she uses a sample from a pureblood that had the same ability in the ritual

''Yes well be glad its not with a dementor they drove me mad or rather more mad'' Granted thanks to her time hiding out in the muggle world had lead her to end up getting medicated thus her issue's wasn't nearly as bad as they would be .. that is so long as she keeps taking the medicine as prescribed... She really was amazed potions couldn't help but muggle medicine can help her as much as she detests that fact... stooping to using muggle methods to help herself

''The oath will be done after the ritual which will be done on a full moon at midnight in 2 days. that is if we do the ritual '' Bellatrix stated started to unchain Tonks carefully as its in Belletrixs mind unlikely the woman before her will run away given the state the world is plus Tonks Wand is locked up tight for now'' Whats the look for? Am I good looking now?'' Belletrix questioned as she has been taking care of herself more now that she can but still she doubts her beauty given people run away from her … Granted that's do to how she is known to act.

Narcissa blinked at the question brought up to her from Luna'' Only if you want that Lulu ''Narcissa used the nickname she heard Lunas mother was planning to call the girl .. she isn't sure how much Luna was called it but she felt it was a good gesture to call Luna that .'' Otherwise we can carry on as if I never offered that '' Narcissa stated on the matter as she noticed the seemingly changed in thought in Lunas eyes

''That old myth? '' Narcissa wasn't really too familiar with that one as her parents didn't allow silly stories or myths in the house that often ''As for the tales I have they're about your birth mother Lulu'' Narcissa stated but then shook her head over the thank you'' Don't thank me … my home was your prison for awhile after all till everything was over.'' Narcissa clearly has guilt Luna was one held captive here after all .. But she has tried not to dwell on that guilt … Yet she had to mention that she didn't felt right having been thanked when they meet and got to know each other do to Lunas former captive status

Last edited by Bandit Keith; May 10th, 19 at 09:00 PM..

Old May 11th, 19, 06:17 PM   #6
FalloutZone

Minerva placed her hand on Hermione's head and gently stroked her hair gently, "It's okay," she said, "I'm sure and don't worry about causing any trouble for me or Severus," she said, "he'll be happy to see you he's missed having you in his class." she added.

Minerva frowned a little, "Luna is with Narcissa Malfoy and Tonks is with Bellatrix but I don't know what Tonks status is currently but Luna is doing well and being looked after Narcissa adores the girl."

Minerva gently led Hermione into the castle and into her private room, "Now let's get you cleaned up, mhm?" suggested Minerva with a smile only to giggle a little at Hermione's comment, "I can provide books for you dear don't you worry about that now or anything else just rest, okay?"

Tonks looked at Bellatrix wondering how much her natural ability would be boosted, "Okay," she said, "I'll do it might as well if it gives me a boost," she paused, "y-yeah I guess," stammered Tonks, "I've had enough run ins with dementors myself to know a thing or two about them." she addd softly.

She didn't exactly blame her Aunt much at all giving the dementors and how she had been treated. She knew enough of the Black family history through Sirius and her own mother. Sirius was very protective over her and hated the fact that she had gotten hurt by her own mother.

Tonks stumbled down onto the ground her legs weak, "You've always been good looking," stated Tonks, "why would even ask that?" sighed Tonks only to blush as she suddenly realized that she had just told her Aunt that she was good looking and in a way told her that she thought she looked good! Tonks took a slight breath of air, "I-I-I mean that I always thought you...." pausing Tonks looking away, "I always thought that you looked pretty." squeaked Tonks becoming embarrsed.

Luna smiled brightly at Narcissa, "I would love for you to be my mother! I miss mine dearly and you've just been so kind to me," she said, "I would love to be your daughter!" she answered brightly with a grin only to tilt her head with a smile.

"Yes! Most people don't believe it but I don't know? I mean muggles don't know about us unless something slips up here and there," paused Luna, "and there's been some odd things happening around the world but I know that doesn't mean that the myth is true at all but I like to think that there's a source for all magic," giggled Luna, "Charlie believes in the myth as well, Charlie Weasley, he sent me a letter and a photo a while back with some old text that they found in Egypt but no one is able to transcribe it at all," she paused, "the dragons seemed afraid he mentioned when they found the text some of the dragons started to fall ill almost like a curse," she paused looking at Narcissa, "sorry I tend to ramble a lot."

Luna grinned, "I would love to hear tales about my birth mother," she said, "and please don't feel guilty you, Lucius and Draco made my stay here pleasent compared to where I had been before," she continued, "I'm really happy to have the chance to meet you and call you my mommy." she added with a grin.

Old May 12th, 19, 03:27 AM   #7
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Hermione leaned into the touch and stroke of her hair as she had longed for a motherly touch almost instantly after she had obliviated her parents given how upset doing that had caused her and how she felt like a darkness was settling in on the world shortly after make that desire even more''Okay Professor McGonigal ''Hermione offered her agreement though she cocked her head'' He actually missed me in his class?'' Hermione asked confused as Snape tended to call her a ' Insufferable-Know-It-All ' given how she was so eager to answer any question he and other teachers asked.

''That's good for Luna, Do you think I could visit her on break?'' Hermione asked as given her age she in the wizarding world had freedom to not need things singed by parents or guardians prior to this Voldemort winning matter.. So she isn't sure if that matter has been revoked'' I'm sure we could tell the truth I'm one of her closest friends thus I might be allowed in the place.'' Hermione stated not caring if she'd be restricted in meeting Luna as both have very few friends granted Hermione is unsure when if ever now she could come clean with her sexuality as too many older magicals are bigoted unknown to her Narcissa is not bigoted towards Sexuality matters atleast.

''Okay?'' Hermione said in question like manner as she wasn't sure why her now pseudo guardian figure would suggest she get cleaned up let alone giggle at her comment about books and other supplies she'd be bound to need she hadn't mentioned''I'm in your debt '' Hermione stated thinking of protocalls most magicals go by when getting aided in times of need mean they are indebted to owe the one helping them a favor atleast . Despite that she started to derobe seeing whatever magical paints in the room are of females so she feels fine stripping in front of woman . After all she does need her robes cleaned and she needs a bath so she was taking to doing it as quick as possible on both accounts purely for the private bathing chambers is through a nearby door . This of course will give plenty of time to sort things out on Hermiones schooling

''Such a good little thing aren't you? Purging for the power for future trials..'' It wasn't meant as to talk down to Tonks but Bellatrix was pleased and thus slipped into how she was taught to speak about others of a lesser status to a degree … Though the future trials line was in reference to the recent voice she had been hearing that has been saying a coming darkness will force everyone to work together both magical and mundane … She isn't sure if its her insanity or not but she won't risk it given it could be her magic giving insight into something to come.

Bellatrix smiled as she was told she was told she was always good looking'' Oh my does little Tonks have a crush on her Auntie?'' Bellatrix questioned in a tone honestly wondering that no judgemental factor to it .'' As that's well...It wouldn't be proper to speak me thoughts on it yet just know I don't mind'' Bellatrix stated blushing at the fact she wanted to say it was kinky and hot sounding aswell as to admit that most purebloods to a degree have married each other so much in the U.K its hard to find someone not distantly related at this point … Besides they're both woman so unless Tonks changes to a male temporally nothing will come from a relationship if they form a romantic loving one .

''Now tell me do you want carried to a bed or a bath first?'' The question was asked seeing how Weak Tonks is and giving a reasonable set of options to start out with wondering what Tonks will choice.

''Oh Lulu .. you made this witch very happy'' Narcissa was delighted at the agreement hugging Luna over how she now has a pseudo daughter to dote over and care for aswell as protect. Would Luna want to do more then just make this a a closer relationship in the agreement? Like be willing to think about working back to square one to give Luna the full experience?

''Please Sweetie use the term mundane its more respectful of them'' Narcissa stated gentle but she did nod she has heard reports of strange things even for magicals happening around the world … Even worse North America seems to practically be void of any statue of secrecy with the native people of that country being mostly open about there mystical abilitys and then you have people like the so called ghostbusters making a business out of capturing the ghosts,ghouls and so on powerful enough to affect the real world on a grand scale, its thankful most people still believe without magical involvement that they are frauds... But that won't last forever … Sooner or later people will understand its not a scam they are running.

''Well that's true Lulu things have been getting strange even for magicals ..things even we can't explain'' Narcissa admitted and smiled at Lunas view of the world and liking to believe on magic ''do you still have the copy of the writing? The Black library may help in translating it given its a collection of text some said to be from during the time of that myth that is if that one group and Siruis didn't born the books that has no true dark ties ''

With that Narcissa cockled her head about thinking of what story to tell and decided to start with the tale of when her and Narcissa first meet atleast on when she can recall... A simple tale really of Narcissa having foolish tried to despite her alignment to darkness tried to pet a Unicorn and ended up scared out of her wits when the unicorn instead of letting her pet it seemingly cast a spell on her and Lunas mother getting the unicorn to release her of whatever it did to her

Last edited by Bandit Keith; May 12th, 19 at 04:06 PM..

Old May 12th, 19, 08:09 PM   #8
FalloutZone

Minerva smiled at Hermione, "Call me Minerva from now on unless we're in a class with other students," she paused a little and wasn't really surprised by Hermione's question giving Snape's treatment of her but he treated everyone 'badly', "he did and he isn't what he was like," she sighed, "Severus had a very hard and difficult mission he had to do for part of the ministry that only MadEye really knows about," she paused wondering how much she could say, "I don't know much or all the details but he wasn't just playing spy for Dumbledore in regards to Voldermort," she explained, "he was also researching information about what Albus has been up to and involved in," she sighed heavily, "there's a lot of things going on that are hidden from most even me and even Voldermort right now." she added only to smile.

"I see no problem with you visiting her at all," she said, "do not worry one bit about it," she continued only to shake her head, "no you aren't in my debt at all." she addded.

"Why don't I help you bath? Allow yourself to relax." she added carefully helping Hermione undress while she flicked her wand casting a spell causing the bath to run with bubbles and scented candles. Minerva took Hermione to the bathroom once the girl was undressed and helped her in the tub.

Tonks blushed at being called 'a good little thing' it made her tingle in a certain weird way but why? Purging for the power for future trials? Tonks looked at Bellatrix with a odd stare, "Madeye said something similar?" she paused not knowing what to say at all she knew that Bellatrix wasn't being 'crazy' right now having seen how 'crazy' her aunt could be.

Tonks turned her head to the side and was doing her best not to blush at all but it was very obvious giving how red she had become hearing Bellatrix's tone Tonks knew that her aunt wasn't being judgemental at all.

Tonks nodded her head slightly to indicate that she did have a crush on her Auntie Bellatrix, "Y-you don't mind?" stammered Tonks becoming shy for a change but obviously more happy. Tonks sighed, "Bed sounds good but I know that I need a bath Auntie." she added.

Luna hugged Narcissa back tightly happy that her new Mother was happy! It made her feel good! Luna couldn't wait to bond with Narcissa more!

Luna nodded at that, "Okay I will!"

"I wonder if we'll find out more soon? Somethings got to give? Really! That'd be great!" she said excitedly, "I'll go get it now!"

Luna rushed off to her room to get the letter and photo before returning to Narcissa, "The only word they could translate is Dragonborn." she added passing Narcissa the items before settling down to hear Narcissa's tale.

Old May 12th, 19, 10:11 PM   #9
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Hermione blinked at being told to call her professor just Minerva when outside of class, why does that make her feel warm inside? Why is she suddenly smiling abit at the matter at hand? Something so simple affecting her in such away shouldn't matter but it does, She doesn't really care though as she likes this feeling . Its something she has missed . Though speaking of classes she had to asked something ,Hermione has been wanting to make the woman proud for awhile now given she was the most caring teacher she ever had .

Hermione cocked her head'' Oh? Interesting sounds like Snape was funneling his stress and frustration at students '' Hermione remarked as that's her only thought on how to explain why he'd be different now without Dumbledore around to be a triple spy . Its rather disconcerting someone had to be a Spy on two fronts towards one person though . Was Voldemort onto something when saying no one was truly fully seeing the whole scope of Dumbledores deeds and motives?

Her smile only grew at the possibly of seeing Luna though and her head dipped a moment to show she was listening om what was said over not owing any debt

There was a almost mousey squeak come from Hermione at the offer to help bath her , one that was less of surprise and more of embarrassment for she never honestly bathed with others seeing her do so let alone help her sense she was a child.'' Okay Minerva '' Hermione finally offered up after a moment as she was helped undress though Hermiones mind traveled to wonder about why light scented candles when its just them.

''So I'm not having a new layer of madness'' Bellatrix stated hearing that on Madeye having said something similar at some point'' We'll need to prepare then'' Bellatrix stated her honest view of the matter sheaving her blade on her hip but she tiled her head with a strange feeling crossing her something for once not being her mind tricking her made her feel good yet worry filled.

''You okay?'' Bellatrix asked on the blushing matter as she was going with the fact she barely had any relationships with a woman or male blushing out of positive feelings towards her. Really Belletrix had more like one night stands then anything else given the era she grew up in it was see as wrong to be with woman... Tonks has it easier in that matter as its mostly just bigots in Tonks time youth in most places that don't see it as okay anymore.

''No. Why should I? Purebloods are almost all related in the U.K to some degree '' Belletrix admitted'' Besides if something comes about your feelings only one way would this result in a child between us.If you can hold the male anatomy atleast for long enough for well you know.'' Belletrix added showing her odd viewpoint is and possibly giving Tonks some insight into what her shapeshifting power could do as not much is publicly written about the finer details about Metamorphmagi. Its mostly keep to pureblood family lines on details .

Narcissa hugged back lovingly on the matter glad Luna is seemingly overjoyed''Thats my Lulu '' Narcissa said lovingly on the matter as she wondered how long it'd take them to truly bond in general.

Narcissa wasn't looking forward to learn more when things give as at that point as muggles might say that's likely when 'shit hits the fan' and they'll be in trouble or out of there element.

First Naccisia told the tale then went into talk of the Dragonborn matter

Narcissa blinked at the term Dragonborn'' Born of the dragon race or born of the dragon bloodline maybe that means?'' Narcissa commented while looking at the image frowning, these aren't Egyptian symbols nor anything else she has seen when Lucius took her places around the world more so to show he cared aswell as so Lucius could enjoy male company and activity's without being found out.''What the? This looks like Viking armor and weapons in the art?'' Narcissa was confused there but she was picking up somethings of the symbols too.

''Beware, beware, the Dragonborn comes For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows.'' Narcissa managed to stutter out from what she picked up together this seems to be abit of a prophecy given what other tidbits she is gathering that has yet to happen in the symbols ,text and art, this is not good''This seems like a prophecy yet to pass ''

Last edited by Bandit Keith; May 13th, 19 at 01:56 AM..

Old May 14th, 19, 04:19 PM   #10
FalloutZone

"I'm glad to see you smiling." said Minerva softly having missed Hermione a lot, "Yes it's been difficult for him to manage the many duties he's been giving with spying on both Dumbledore and Voldermort," continued Minerva, "he had to play a role and that role meant he had to be mean to the students even students he does genuinely like," explained Minerva, "Good girl." praised Minerva as she helped Hermione into the bath.

"The candles have a relaxing herb in them and should make you feel better when smelling them," stated Minerva picking up a wash cloth, "allow me dear you've been through a lot and it's nothing that I haven't seen nor done before," paused Minerva, "I've done this with other students in their time of need." she added.

Tonks shook her head, "No and if you did I'd be able to tell anyway," said Tonks, "Madeye taught me enough." she added. Tonks frowned a little, "Prepare? Huh? I guess whatever this thing is will be pretty bad." she added

Tonks nodded, "Y-yeah I'm fine don't worry about me really."

Tonks face grew even red. She knew that Purebloods were related to some degree here and it wasn't out of the norm for cousins to marry one another or even aunts and uncles marrying their nieces and nephews. Tonks took a deep breath, "I-I've played about with turning into the other gender," mumbled Tonks, "s-so if you ever or whom w-wanted to have a baby with me...."

Tonks took a deep breath again and sighed.

Luna grinned at how loving Narcissa was! She loved that the two of them were now Mother and Daughter now! Draco was so lucky to have a Mother like Narcissa!

Luna watched and listened to Narcissa curiously as she read the letter and picture Charlie had sent her. Luna nodded, "Charlie mentioned that they found a mask as well but they can't really send anything over about it yet," said Luna, "he's really worried," sighed Luna, "what do you think might be going on?" she asked curiously.

Tags
era, magical, mundane