Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old May 14th, 19, 05:39 PM   #11
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Hermione wasn't sure how to take the smile comment but she wasn't happy to hear Snape had to be mean to students he liked but said nothing about it for now , She does wonder how the man will treat her now and if he'll have a different now postive thing to call her … After all even in non-magi schools teachers who liked her often told her to stop acting like a teachers pet or to stop being so eager to answer everything asked given it'd just bring Hermione grief they would say...

Hermiones cheeks went red at being praised as if she was a child it was embarrassing but nice to get praised for a change in the magical world sense purebloods and a lot of halfbloods gotten it in there heads they either are better or its safer to shun the muggle-borns then to risk trouble sense Voldemort got into power.

''Have you had children Minerva?'' It was asked about how the phrasing was worded right before the explanation on doing it for other students in times of need and thus she had a look of 'Oh' cross her face '' Oh that's why you said that'' Still she did her best to relax and take in the scents of the candles she is still shy about this and unsure how to handle it though a easy thing to notice on Hermione is despite being 18 she hasn't had any 'fun' in anyway be it with herself or others . Which is rare in this day and age though as she was bathed a shiver ran through Hermione as darkness creep into the castle and she felt it hit her grew alignment making her suddenly feel not that great , not quite sick but not quite healthy either

''Really? you can tell?''Bellatrix questioned surprised someone had that skill'' That's a good skill to have around me'' Bellatrix admitted frowning abit'' if it gets too bad one of the current Blacks will be a warning do to darkness getting too bad in the world '' Bellatrix commented .''But it will be bad whatever it is.''

''You want to try for a relationship now? '' Bellatrix questioned as she picked Tonks up to head to a bathroom ''We can try but I warn you I'm a Dominatrix or Dom type''Bellatrix warned as she winced when a dark wave of energy she felt flow through the air if not to her ties to the dark she'd be affected by it .

''But we aren't having a kid anytime soon'' Bellatrix remarked after the wince unsure how Tonks will react to the energy she felt , is she okay with it touching her or will it make Tonks sick ?

''Threats of old returning ,That's my guess as there are tales of threats that stand the test of time and we can live for over a 100 years naturally let alone the unnatural means '' Narcissa remarked glad the Malfoy manor ir warded for protection for now but outside the animals around the house and beasts keep up started to react to things going south now in the world , Narcissa and Luna though safe from the darkness so long as a window or door is not opened . But that won't last they'll need to leave at some point.

''Now lets go to your new Aunties home , so we can visit Bellatrix and hopefully visit Tonks '' Narcissa wants to see her sister anyway and Luna needs to see how Bellatrix is now as she will be seeing that woman regularly enough if things wasn't going south

Last edited by Bandit Keith; May 18th, 19 at 05:44 PM..

Old May 18th, 19, 05:41 PM   #12
FalloutZone

Minerva smiled sadly at the question, "One but she died long ago from heart problems," she paused, "she was five and while magic is a highly developed skill it isn't the be all and end all in this world," she paused watching Hermione noticing how shy she was, "I've got a surprise for you after we get you dried." she added finishing washing Hermione.

"Come on dear let's get you out and dressed." coo'd Minerva slightly. It was hard for her not to motherly. She offered Hermione her hand.

Tonks nodded, "Pretty much," she stated, "your eyes twitch slightly and it's hard to notice but there's a slight physical change in your face when you do get that way obviously it's hard to tell in the dark but I can normally guess." she added casually as if it was nothing.

Tonks looked at Bellatrix with curiousity, "A warning? Huh? Maybe it's worth talking to Mad-Eye at some point." mused Tonks only to blush, "I-I guess maybe? I don't know? I mean," stammered Tonks, "I've had a crush on you since I was a kid b-but we don't have to do anything now if you don't want to?" paused Tonks, "A-a dominatrix?" asked Tonks nervously having messed around as a sub and a dom, switching, back and forth a lot, "You being a dom isn't a problem for me."

Tonks winced upon feeling the dark wave of energy, "Don't worry Mad-Eye has put me through a lot so whatever that is," paused Tonks, "doesn't hurt much but I do feel a little sick." she added.

Luna looked at Narcissa with worry and watched as the animals reacted to the wave of darkness. Luna could see the slight tint of darkness outside it would be hard for most to notice but she could see and frowned, "Hopefully we'll get news soon," said Luna taking Narcissa's hand, "seeing Auntie Bella and Tonks will be fun." she added with a innocent grin.

Old May 18th, 19, 11:26 PM   #13
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Hermione had to bite her tongue on magic its still a sore subject in her logical mind even after all these years as she has always asserted atleast to herself its just something science doesn't understand yet and once it does the affects can be duplicated to varying degrees. After all alchemy like Flamels did is after taking out the magic components to it just chemistry , while potion brewing could be done by mundane and understood by them... Which it could be a branch of pharmaceutical as that's what potions often is used for . So there is president for her assertion

Still she had a sad look hearing about a child dying so young'' Sorry'' Hermione had to say thinking on hearing about a child that died so young''Did...did you manage to deal with the lose given your profession ?''Hermione if the answer is no well Hermione is bound to use her brain to think of something to help Minerva deal with it .

Still upon the surprise mention she cocked her head'' You don't need to give me anything '' Hermione insisted unaware the nature of the surprise but thinking Minerva was giving her something as that's generally what surprises are in the positive sense .

Hermione did take Minerva's hand and Hermione to her interest noticed how gentle atleast in Hermiones mind the touch is of Minerva's and to Hermione clearly the woman hasn't lost that motherly nature. Even as she was helped out Hermione already had in mind what she'll wear some mundane casual clothes as its not like the school robes are required all the time and she isn't a student right now either so she doesn't see a reason to wear such robes at the moment

''Madeye taught you well '' She never really seen Madeye as much of a traitor as he seemed to be around in how she perceived things to keep Dumbledore in check whether she is correct or not she doesn't know … But the mans methods clearly isn't that of Dumbledore's or the rest of the order of the phoenix in fact that mans methods resemble more of Voldemort's or the Death Eaters. Come to think of it that Granger Girl seemed to borderline darker methods if what she heard of Hermione Granger suggesting using guns is true

''After you sleep then eat we might talk to him...''Bellatrix was quick to state as whatever is happening may be pressing she doesn't want to neglect one of her few close enough family members badly while sane... Insane all bets are off then

Come the finding out about Tonks having a crush from that far back made Belletrix blink and then cackle out of glee ''Oh We can do something soon in fact we can start with sex education '' Bellatrix has heard that Hogwarts cut that class sometime sense she was going but she isn't sure when it did if its at all true … But she felt both be serious and make a quip at the same time as she can teach Tonks somethings in regards to pleasure oneself only a experienced woman can .

''Your school records said you are a sickly little thing so if you're sick now then we best when ...'' Belletrix trailed off musing what to do about that as she couldn't risk beds or furniture ruined despite her riches all because it'd be needless hassle but she does keep some stuff to dom random people to feel in control and some of that is nappys she can easily adjust in size via magic to put on Tonks just encase... Though it should be no surprise Bellatrix had access to Tonks records given she was handed Tonks over and she is the nearest Magical relative outside of Tonks mother and other Aunt Narcissa thus needing to know those things

''Just be careful Bella isn't all there so any hint she is losing it in a bad way come to mommy, okay?'' Narcissa said in warning but blinked finding referring herself as Lunas mommy is easy to do... Is that do to craving having a child of her own again and Luna is filling that desire? Whatever the reason she tossed some flue powder in the fireplace and said the address clearly stepping in with Lunas hand held closely

Though upon getting to Belleatrix's home Narcissa shivered at the energy hitting her and looked down at Luna knowing the girls inner light might have reacted negatively to whatever the energy felt is

Last edited by Bandit Keith; May 18th, 19 at 11:33 PM..

Old May 23rd, 19, 08:04 AM   #14
FalloutZone

Minerva offered Hermione a sad smile, "To an extent," she said, "being a teacher helps but never having the chance to be a mother properly and having my child being taken away at such a young age does and has taken it's toll on me," she paused, "motherhood was something I had always looked forward to but I doubt I'll have another baby of my own unless someone offered to become my child," continued Minerva, "but that's unlikely most have parents or others that can look after them so I'm not really needed."

Minerva helped Hermione to get dressed in some shorts and a simple t-shirt. It wasn't overly childish and was rather normal really yet to Minerva it made Hermione seem a little more kid-like especially with the fact that she had no socks or shoes on, "I do need to give you your friend back he's been awfully lonely without you dear." stated Minerva before whistling softly causing a big fat orange cat to instantly run out of one of the rooms and towards Hermione meowing and purring loudly.

Tonks smiled at that, "He a great teacher a bit insane but that's not his fault," she said, "demon posession partially but I don't know if you've come across any demons, yourself?" paused Tonks, "I really shouldn't be talking about that considering it's to do with the mundane world and that's pretty much off limits," sighed Tonks a little, "then again you're bound to find out at some point giving that you are Voldermort's right hand," continued Tonks thinking carefully knowing that Madeye would either approve or disapporve of her telling Bellatrix, "there's a special department in the ministry that Madeye deals with in particular," paused Tonks, "we work together with a couple of muggles to assist or stop the supernatural if it gets out of hand but lately in the past few years it's gotten way bigger then normal from rifts opening up and monsters coming through to other problems," sighed Tonks, "that wave of darkness means something bad is coming? It could mean a rift has opened up somewhere again but this time it could be bigger then before." she added at the mention that they 'might' talk to him later after she had slept and ate.

Tonks blushed at the cackle Bellatrix gave but smile shy having heard the glee in her aunt's voice. Sex education? Tonks entier face turn red having not learnt any at Hogwart's at all.

Tonks frowned at that, "Y-yeah," she stammered, "I was in the school hospital a lot but I always felt worse there and would always sneak out," she said, "there's two hospital wings," she paused, "one which I felt okay to be in and another where I felt trapped," sighed Tonks, "it never felt right almost as if I was dying or something," she sighed again, "I thought I was going insane until I talked to Madeye about it and he told me about rifts and how there's a few at Hogwarts but they were or should of been sealed so he guesses Dumbledore opened a few and closed them whenever he liked but each time a rift is open it can't ever be sealed fully things start leaking through here and there which isn't good."

Tonks curled up into Bellatrix's arms and rested her head against her Aunt's chest.

Luna smiled, "Yes mommy! I'll be careful!" she said excitedly as she went through the fireplace and ended in Bellatrix's home.

The darkness swarmed Luna trying it's best to attack and get at it but her inner light was to bright and just grew stronger. If the darkness wanted to win against her it would need to destroy her inch by inch which meant that the darkness needed someway to hurt her and for her to give up all hope.

Luna's heart let out a lion's roar. A old and powerful type of magic which is tied to Narnia and more important to the spirit of Aslan which grew stronger and stronger each time a rift would open up. A deep power within her that for now expelled the darkness away from Bellatrix's home because it tried to attack her heart directly.

Luna breathed in heavily for moment clutching her chest in pain a little having felt something odd but she didn't know what it was or why at all yet she could tell the darkness that was here had ran away for now.

Old May 23rd, 19, 12:28 PM   #15
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Hermione shook her head ''Well maybe I could help? Mine never really understood me but you do.''Hermione can't believe what she is about to offer but Minerva is like a second mother to her ever sense she went to Hogwarts and one that seemingly understood her thirst for knowledge or atleast to Hermione that was to her understanding when she first came around given if was Minerva who arranged her to use a time turning in one of her years till she broke the arrangement that it'd only be used for study and schooling unless something important came up.. Which Hermione never could fully explain away what she seen nor heard that caused her to use the time turner outside related to the woods thats not part of the forbidden forest with dead things coming to life and vines coming after her that wasn't magical ...

Which she at first thought was a depravity of magic but she could find nothing in the forbidden section nor heard anything about it outside of rumors of students that talk about such rare situations vanishing when word got to someone in the school … Yet Dumbledore used the Buckbeak situation granted to hide the truth away to prevent trouble by claiming Hermione was just stressed and the sights and things that happened was just her magic trying to warn her to stop with things just seeming real that she was seeing from stress… Yet she is aware its real as Chrookshanks still carries a odd gaunt and limp from a fight with what best she can describe as a demonic half rotted cat that looks like it came out of some black oozing slime pit… Granted something looking like a demonic nurse ended up saving her and Chroohshanks by thrusting the cat into her arms and spun the time turner for her with people assuming she apparated by accident . …

''I could be your um child to care for? My Parents are safe in a place protected by old magic and I have no plans to undo the Obviate maximum as they seem happen for once in my life truly happy''Hermione logically reasoned her response there to try getting Minerva to agree if it'd help the woman before her as it'd also help Hermione with someone she can call a parent again without feeling like she betrayed someone dear to her or made them unhappy do to varies reasons

Still when Chrookshanks came running it was like Hermione was young in a sense as her eyes shown with joy again as she dropped to her knees loving her half Kreazal half mundane cat by petting him''Oh my little knight . I was so worried bout you … Yes I was...I see you've been eating good … Tell Minerva thank you for taking good care of you ''

''Demons? We do not speak of such things …but yes I have given My lords dutys when he was weak and places I cared for him''Bellatrix shivered the mundane world and there demonic things she had come across afew that dealt took over people and she found she had to dismember the bodies'' lets hope you never come across one '' Bellatrix recalled the horridness of those demons praying on her mind. with just thinking about it at that remote cabin she broke into for Voldemort

''Magicals do no such thing ''Of course Bellatrix wouldn't believe Tonks statements as sure she would know but Tonks could be trying to trick her into not wiping away all the none-magi factors of Tonks past or so Bellatrix believes is possible'' We will talk to him if you are so sure he'll be of use to everyone in these darker times ahead ''

''Of course there are two medical wings a school that size would need two incase something bad broke out among the students but oddly the one wing was never used in my years there '' Belleatrix frowned in thought.'' My magic always screamed at me to run far far away whenever I was remotely near that one wing .. Screaming to stay near it was a death sentence or a sentence to a new madness I'd never return from'' Belleatrix recounted '' I doubt Madam Pomfrey was the medi-witch to that wing at all.'' Bellatrix doubts that woman is even aware that part was used given what she is hearing from Tonks.

Despite that she needs to get things shorted as she felt a light magic in her home , She will deal with possible intruders later Tonk is getting a nappy put on before she falls asleep so the first stop was a bedroom she keep some mundane stuff in a pack of nappys baby ones at that she'll enlarge that will even adjust to be the capacity of Tonks given the spell type planned to use .. It'll ensure any accidents Tonks might have atleast are contained even if the young adult before her will be in a embarrassing state for others to see '' Lets get you changed into some protection before you have a accident ''Belleatrix was being swift laying Tonk on the bed that if looked at would reveal had restraintents on the 4 poster bed at one time but doesn't know infact if looked at the door the label on it is Bellatrixs name so it'd mean either she was restrained when insane in her room or she used this for her dominatrix fun if not both... Though in this case she might make the room be Tonks.

''Mistress lestrange is busy'' Kreacher was quick to say when popping in to investigate'' What may Kreacher do for you Mistress Malfoy , Miss Lovegood as you wait for my mistress? '' Kreacher rubbed his eyes though at the darkering of the inside of this place before it lightened up ''I will make tea ,black tea''was the remark Kreacher made without meaning to made a pun about the Blacks by mentioning the type of tea known as black.''Oh you want to see that filthy half blood? She is probably going to bed soon Kreacher does not clean beds of sickly things''Kreacher meant that as a insult unaware of Bellatrixs plan to prevent such a problem if Tonks even has such a problem.

''We are hear to see Tonks and my sister Kreacher ''Narcissa stated bluntly to the old House Elf and she smiled'' Tea would be lovely and you may cal me a Black, you know I am still one'' She remarked while looking at Luna'' Luna sweetie if you wish you can go by Black or Malfoy … You have a right to it with me as your now second mommy''

Narcissa was though confused when she noticed the darkness seem to get weaker for now despite this she pulled out a chair and sat in it bringing Luna into her lap as she doesn't trust Kreacher around children given how her and her siblings was raised she wouldn't be surprised if Kreacher thinks Luna needs the same treatment

''Stay close Kreacher may not treat you well I am unsure but better safe then sorry'' Narcissia advised Luna on the matter

Tags
era, magical, mundane