Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

X-men :the four Seasons of Fun (Private between Bandit and YkIh)
Old September 25th, 21, 05:59 PM   #1
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
X-men :the four Seasons of Fun (Private between Bandit and YkIh)

Jubilee was pouting summer vacation After everything so far And she can't do it as she pleases forced to be actice outdoors not even allowed her gaming gadgets or tv gadgets not even her phone most of the time.. whats worse she can't even use the excuse if trouble what she'd do to get help as her varies assortment of team communication devices she has from past and present teams aswell as team ups .. As Everyone knew by now she would try such a excuse to be lazy and not active .. For the simple fact she may love the outdoors and fun aswell as being around others .. she hates not allowed doing summer her way . ''Where are we going anyway? The local pools don't accept mutants and the beachs remotely close aren't welcoming with good reason our knack for being trouble magnets '' Jubilee asked and brought up as she seen swimsuits for her and Laura and swim diapers Jubilee also snuck in water wings for her and Laura .. As while Jubilee can swim she doesn't want Laura to feel so bad if do to the metal bone coating needing to learn how to swim with the different weight levels

Old September 25th, 21, 06:16 PM   #2
DumbDorkDweeb

A sigh could be heard from the front seat as Ororo Munroe felt slightly exasperated by Jubilee’s impatience of the long journey, it made sense that the girl wouldn’t realise how far they were from home she supposed, the two had been taken on this trip by surprise, and taken from their bed in order to get an early start. “There’s no need to be so impatient Honeybun.” The weather goddess chastised, before turning to observe the other two people in the car, Emma was currently tapping on her phone absentmindedly in the passenger seat, clearly lost in thought, while Laura was still fast asleep in her babyseat next to Jubilee, sucking her thumb quietly and curled up into a ball. While the duo weren’t fully treated like infants currently despite their potty problems the baby seats were a necessity, with how young and small the girls were they were frequently seen as young children who needed them by law enforcement, making the seats a necessary evil in order to not get stopped and in trouble all the time. “Wake Laura up and I’ll explain what’s happening, I don’t want to repeat myself after all.” The woman explained, gesturing to the sleeping girl.

Old September 25th, 21, 07:24 PM   #3
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
''I'm not impatient I woke up in a car seat.. I deserve answers as if it wasn't for my left over vampiric sense I'd have assume I was abducted and blown this slow moving car to bits regardless the injuries as I'm durable more durable then even you mommy '' Jubilee huffed as while they aren't treated like infants or toddlers atleast not as a whole sense they had treatment to accepted they aren't mentally as mature as they believe they are and not near as self sufficient as they believe Jubilee always had this childish speech pattern and childish nature so it comes out far easier now .. Though she smirked at told to wake Laura up and given Laura as far more strenchy and durable padding then hers she gravved the waistband and pulled as tight as she could get it and even then not even close to ruining it as she then let go as it snapped back in place with a audible ''ping ' sound as it started and then a loud 'slap' sound when it hit Laura should wake Laura up as the girl sleeps light as usual even though she got far more deeper of a sleeper then prior the treatment she still sleeps lighter then Jubilee

Old September 25th, 21, 08:11 PM   #4
DumbDorkDweeb

Ororo couldn’t exactly argue with that considering Jubilee definitely had a point, “I suppose that is fair dear, given the life we lead as X-Men and mutants it makes sense, but that doesn’t justify impatience if you’re with people you trust, you know we wouldn’t hurt you.” She lectured before signing, while she couldn’t help but hide a smile at how Laura was woken up the weather goddess also felt pity for the shocked clone, “Jubilation go easy on Laura, how would you like it if you were woken up like that?” She admonished, giving the ex-vampirette a stern look through the rearview mirror, although also smirking slightly in amusement.

The reason Ororo was chastising Jubilee was because Laura woke up about as expected, enhanced senses didn’t lend themselves well to getting a good night’s sleep, the clone always slept light, so as expected she woke up with an embarrassing uncharacteristic squeal upon her padding being snapped to her, “Ah! Jubilee! What was that for?!” She demanded, turning to look at the older girl with an upset look, before examining where they were, immediately turning to her source of comfort minus the current mischief mode Jubilee she asked Emma, “Miss Frost where are we? What’s happening?” She asked, equally concerned as to her surroundings and almost reacting like Jubilee would of if it weren’t for her enhanced senses.

Ororo eventually relented and began to explain, “With all that’s been going on, Laura’s continence mysterious vanishing, the combined stress of missions and everything else we thought you could both use a break, and since Laura has never been on a trip like this we thought a trip to the beach could be fun.” The weather goddess explained happily, “While most resorts and pools are either banned for us or unsafe Emma recently used her fortune to purchase a private beach that’s fortified for the X-Men, there are plenty of resorts and facilities there and there may be some familiar faces there too, so I thought it could be a fun trip for us all to make, don’t you think?” She asked.

Old September 25th, 21, 08:48 PM   #5
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

''Eh depends who does it and why.'' Jubilee was serious without worry and then she turned back to Laura '' I was told to wake you up and your diaper looked like a fun way to wake you .. plus I wanted to see how far this new special made one for you could be stressed .. seems I can't even effect it yet'' Jubilee stated serious and its easy to tell Jubilee still is envious of Laura able to without trying out mess and wet her where Jubilee has tried everything to out mess and wet Laura .. At best she has landed in Lauras old special made padding as they fit her frame and work for her new bigger messing and wettings ''Why didn't she just buy a island? We all can survive on one if we get stranded like the cruise scenario I call Dread Nautical and I wanted to game this summer ''

Jubilee added though realizing Ororo and Laura aren't aware of the scenerio she is talking about bit her lip '' the Bermuda triangle .. has varies mystical problems Dread Nautical is what I call the cruise me and the rest of Generation X once took as the captain read the map and course to take wrong we entered it and landed in some wierd place stranded till we broke through this sorta time bubble thing '' Jubilee stated with a frown'' the Amazon like woman was nice though even if they was baby crazy'' Jubilee shrugged as if talking about it was no big deal''And if I can whenever give me back my gaming tablet '' Jubilee stated annoyed till she had a bottle stuck in her mouth and she started to drink part out of surprise and her own desire to be cute for Ororo let alone her also thirsty factor and might be less cranky after though this was the special made vehicle doing this not the woman as it seen the two as rather young aswell from how its programed

''you can game most anytime you want Jubilation but Laura and you are pratically one person as niether of you can stand being without the other long.. where as she deserves this stress relieving and experience any child or teen should have'' Emma actually was surprised when she hadn't got sass other then demanded her tablet back till she heard the suckling from a bottle '' and as Ororo said it would be good to have a roadtrip and vacation .. I am surprised we never thought of this sooner and no more darker mood stuff please this is for you both to relax '' Emma set her phone down '' and I got word the arrangements are prepared though Laura have you tried swimming sense you got your metal coated skeleton yet?'' Emma asked seriously at the end

Old September 25th, 21, 09:24 PM   #6
DumbDorkDweeb

Again Ororo couldn’t exactly argue with the firecracker’s point, although she still continued, “Even if that were the case it was somewhat rude, you know Laura has a sensitive bottom.” She explained, causing Laura to blush and curl up slightly in embarrassment as they openly talked about something that was supposed to be a secret of hers shared between the three of them so openly, whether Emma had found out already using her powers of not was up for questioning though, but either way Laura felt embarrassed now as Storm unknowingly outed her. At the island comment Ororo just chuckled again, “With how well Utopia went I wouldn’t trust the X-Men with an island for a long time, not to mention the flaws of living on an island, lack of communication, resources, escape routed etcetera.” She listed off, again unknowingly showing her prowess as a leader and back-up if something were to ever happen to Emma, for now she was simply still the right-hand-woman who gave Emma advice and helped with her leading though. The weather goddess listened to the girl explain her scenario cruise though with rapt attention, even if she had to focus entirely on the road while she did though, eventually though when the woman noticed Jubilee start to complain more she leaned back and stuck a bottle in the girl’s mouth to help her relax, if also to help Emma. This trip wasn’t just for Laura truthfully, although it was the reason they came here specifically, Emma also needed a break to focus on relaxing and helping her to grow closer with Laura. Jubilee’s complaints wouldn’t help the White Queen relax from her stress of being a leader, so the woman quickly quieted the girl down to help the woman relax before giving her a comforting smile.

Again the clone just curled up more and crossed her arms at Jubilee’s reasoning, “I didn’t find it very funny.” She mumbled with a pout, evidently still not entirely used to Jubilee’s game and prank-based sense of humour. The clone only felt worse at the mention of her padding though, “Why do you want to be in these, I still don’t understand, at best I can walk places now, I can’t even run let alone fight.” She complained, clearly not exactly happy with the humongous diapers she found herself in, especially given how Emma had customised the designs ‘just for Laura’ with various cartoon cat paws and other cute designs on the pink exterior. However the clone’s hatred of her diapers would likely only annoy the firecracker further as she openly hated something Jubilee was actively trying and failing to land herself in.

The clone looked mildly reluctant to go along with this vacation, as the girl often was when it came to trying some new things that she hadn’t actively planned and prepared for herself, but hearing that the trip had been specifically planned for her made the feral girl quiet down, she trusted Ororo and Emma’s judgement and felt reassured that things wouldn’t go wrong. Despite this though the girl did seem to quiver somewhat at Emma’s question, the water had been an intimidating concept for the clone ever since she had gotten her new skeleton and claws, speaking of which she still felt the need to talk to Emma about the new pigment of her claws, which the girl was embarrassed by, but somewhat nervous to bring up. “I’ve tried a little bit.” She mumbled nervously, “I think if I practiced for long enough I could swim as well as I always have by using my momentum accordingly, but currently I’m too inexperienced and sink whenever I try.” She explained meekly.

Old September 25th, 21, 10:33 PM   #7
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Once Jubilee was done though she pulled the bottle out with a sort of audible 'pop' letting out a loud burp next ''And that was even more rude shoving my bottle in my mouth without warning''Jubilee remarked not caring to mind her manners though she did glare at Laura for hating on the padding ''I can train you to fight in them and move as fast as the wind '' Jubilee though giggled as the thought crossed her mind on breaking wind

'' and used diapees are very useful as weapons more so when charging them with my plasmoids or getting Remy that swamp rat to charge em with his power iether way a diaper bomb is harmless .. and fun maybe gross to afew but a great makeshift offensive and defensive item'' Jubilee stated to try getting Laura to see useful factors '' And besides no bathroom breaks needed when learning ?'' Jubilee asked serious as she listed afew perks there already deciding when at the beach she will put something in Lauras padding and she is thinking a lobster or Crab .. maybe even if Lauras padding is wet enough some fish or other thing like that .. Aswell as sand ''Anyway thanks for your older diapees that can't handle your wettings and messings I love how much they can hold''

''What else is on your mind I can tell its related to your metal Ah I suppose we should call it a metal exoskeleton given as it is over your actual one and you like your father could move without well'' Emma doesn't want to even think about how Laura can still move with no flush or muscle in sight as Logan can so Laura can as her abilities much just more powerful '' Though I admit if you can swim easily after a time in my life time you will have your father beat in swimming skills then again do to genetics its not fair to compare you two by how natural usually has male and female muscle and bone mass or density different'' Emma actually frowned this is another reason she needs this vacation its stress aswell as she has been working so long her teacher mindset is hard to turn off

Last edited by Bandit Keith; February 21st, 22 at 05:48 AM..

Old September 25th, 21, 10:58 PM   #8
DumbDorkDweeb

Ororo just shook her head and chuckled somewhat at Jubilee’s response. “Well you were being somewhat rude, I believe you need a time-out so to speak, and you could of spit the bottle out at any moment need I remind you?” She asked with a sly grin, knowing she had the firecracker caught out on that fact, “Besides, burping in a close proximity of other people, or at all really is also rude, so there’s no need to act like that.” She continued, making her opinions clear and leaving little room for the ex-vampirette to argue. Soon however she came to the gates of a fancy looking estate, “I believe we’ve arrived.” She commented as she began to drive up to a security booth, preparing to give her details to the guards, although she wouldn’t really need to considering the owner was in the passenger seat.

Laura actually looked entirely invested in Jubilee’s suggestion, starting to nod eagerly at the thought of improving her skills again despite the impossibly bulky padding. “I would appreciate that, although are you sure you can help, my… Nappies are a lot thicker than yours.” She commented with reluctance, raising a fair point to the firecracker. The clone didn’t look convinced at Jubilee’s first comment, although she did perk up a bit at the mention of Gambit, “I don’t know Jubilee, that just seems rude to me, I don’t believe anyone should be subjected to the smell of your diapers during combat. I’m not one for following the rules of combat, I use whatever advantage I’ll take but even I have limits.” She mumbled, knowing that while Laura was beat in scale the smell of Jubilee’s accidents were possibly the worst thing she had ever been subjected to, and one of the reasons Jubilee was always powdered so much to hide the smell. The girl couldn’t exactly argue with Jubilee’s point, although that did raise a question from the younger girl, “You can never sit down long enough when studying to actually use your padding so what does it matter.” She asked, before blushing and curling up slightly at the mention of her bulky custom diaper, “Emma is the one who makes them not me.” The feral girl mumbled.

Laura flinched slightly as she was called out by the telepath so easily, although at this point she knew the White Queen didn’t even need her powers to read the girl, despite her normal emotionless demeanour Emma and Jubilee just seemed to get her every move and emotion. “It’s just…” She started, before drawing her claws, showing that each one was a different pastel colour of the rainbow, “The point was to hide these, while stealth is easier since they don’t glimmer and glow anymore they still draw some attention with the bright colours, I thought you meant matte black? Why did you choose these colours.” She asked with a pout, evidently unhappy and even a little ungrateful with the choice. The girl did seemed to inflate somewhat at the mention of having Logan beat, feeling a little prideful as it was brought up, “Hey I’ve beaten him both times we fought, even with him taking the fights seriously, not to mention I have footclaws, I already have him beat! Swimming will just be a bonus.” She explained somewhat defensively, evidently how she compared to Logan was something of a sensitive spot for the girl, who had spent a long time in his shadow.

Old September 26th, 21, 12:43 AM   #9
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

''Depends on the culture some places see a loud upheld back burp as praise of the quality of food or drink others a insult or just rude if just nothing'' Jubilee remarked flexing abit of what she knows of manners'' Why is it so posh? I hate posh ''Jubilee whined as they was let in before adressing Laura.. ''yes yes I can its similar enough that it shouldn't be too hard''My personal brand of stinkies aren't that bad.. your sniffer just is super good '' Jubilee remarked though she would have said more if not for seeing the beach and the sea making her actually smile .. let alone her smile threatened to split her face in two practically seeing the fruit smoothie shack set up and her need for food aswell as drink was obvious as her belly growled and everyone knows that a hungry Jubilee is a unhappy and cranky Jubilee ..

''Ah well you like pastel colors I seen and in goth styles .. I thought get them each colored to match whatever you'd wear ''Emma offered as she showed proof she is who she is aswell as the girls at the gate '' and thats because he doesn't wish to hurt those he sees as children I am sure but yes you have him beat .. I would say he will forever have you beat potty trained till he is super old ...''Emma knows Logan is extremely old now but he will be old enough at somepiont that his body will start failing him

''And Ah I see Jubilee has spotted the fruit shack fruit and citrus food and drinks all without acholic content .. I know I shouldn't but its a vacation so if you want fruit and citrus for breakfast its okay ''Emma offered here

Last edited by Bandit Keith; February 21st, 22 at 05:53 AM..

Old September 26th, 21, 01:40 AM   #10
DumbDorkDweeb

Once again Ororo just shook her head cheerfully at the young girl’s remark, “Maybe in some cultures, but we’re currently around people who don’t exactly consider it that way, so I would advise you respect their traditions and practices, besides, that’s usually done after a meal, I wouldn’t exactly call a bottle of milk that impressive.” She retorted, lecturing the firecracker lightly with a smile on her face as she did rather than her normal stern expression, evidently happy to be taking a break herself. Although she did bristle at Jubilee’s complaint, knowing that Emma wouldn’t like such a remark that much, “It’s not posh Jubilation it’s just modern, the decor and art style is quite new, as the resort was built from the ground up, so it makes sense to be like this given the time, just because it has workers and a modern doesn’t mean it’s posh. And if I remember correctly most of the beaches themselves embrace a more traditional style, including that fruit shack I can see your eyes on.” She explained with a chuckle, happy to see everyone was in a lighter and cheerier mood now that they had arrived.

The clone just crossed her arms and huffed, as always it seemed mother knows best as Laura couldn’t exactly argue with Emma’s point, looking down slightly dismayed and fiddling with the straps on her baby seat, drawing her colourful claws to try and free herself, as always they were adamantium based so the girl couldn’t simply cut her way out. But Jubilee had recently been helping Laura hone her already decent lockpicking skills using her class, allowing the girl to start fiddling her way out. Unfortunately for Laura either intentionally or not the girl was quickly snapped out of her focused state by Emma’s remark, “Take that back!” She growled, despite it being a well known fact the girl still had issues accepting her reliance on diapers.

Surprisingly Laura seemed entirely on board with the fruit for breakfast idea, knowing that as long as she chose a drink that was natural and without too much sugar it would fit into her diet. The clone had finally managed to break through her dietary limits atleast somewhat, and had started experimenting with food, even if this usually gave her issues going to the toilet properly the girl still seemed to enjoy experimenting.

Tags
bandit, fun, private, seasons, xmen, ykih