Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Old August 12th, 22, 09:54 PM   #21
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

The Kushina clone, of course, wasn't at all fazed by Naruto's little rebellious scheme. Kushina had put up with Naruto's antics for years, and she knew that Naruto's actions were rarely incidental. Like peeing on the floor for example. However, Kushina couldn't stay mad at Naruto, as there were other pressing matters to attend to, such as bathing the babified Uzumaki. So, the clone of Kushina sighed as she patted and wiped Naruto's privates with the padded garment and picked the giant baby by his armpits and placed him into the tub. "You and I both know that wasn't done accidentally. But, you still need to be bathed." The clone remarked. "But don't worry~ Just for that little stunt, I'll be thinking of something to set your mood right~" Kushina giggled mischievously. Her punishments were always...creative... to say the least. They weren't over the top, but just creative. As the clone of Kushina giggled, she began to wash Naruto's body and face with a washcloth, which applied Naruto's upper chest and face with soap made especially for babies.

Sasuke looked at his mother, not really responding to much. Granted, he understood Mikoto's actions, yet he just didn't know why he yelled at his mother like that. Sure, he was having the experience of a lifetime, and sure, his actions may have been justified, but that wasn't really a reason to yell the way he did. Just as Mikoto was walking towards the exit, Sasuke quickly approached her and stopped her from exiting. "No...that wasn't right of me to do.." Sasuke muttered as he quickly embraced his mother. "I-I'm sorry...I don't even know what came over me or why I yelled at you.." Sasuke spoke, confused by his actions, and yet concerned for himself. Just why the hell did he have the gall to do that? Sure, when he was a rambunctious child, he yelled at his mother all the time, but he was a damn adult now.

"I-I shouldn't have done that. that was inexcusable of me." Sasuke explained, hoping that his mother would forgive him.

Old August 22nd, 22, 11:27 PM   #22
shotytime
Daddys poopy diaper baby

Send a message via Yahoo to shotytime
Naruto giggled and cooed as his mom patted his crotch he was free to suck his thumb. He put on his cutest puppy dog eyes to try to woo his mother and cooed softly. "Buh id was a acciden mummy, you know I'm nothin butts a big dumb baby." He giggled mischievously "I don'ts know how to go pee pee wight!"
No matter how many times the giant infant was punished he never learned his lesson about abusing the baby card. From pushing things off tables, to pulling hair, to taking a very large dump in his diapers whilst sitting in someone's lap. The clever young man thought that if he was stuck as a baby. He might as well weaponize it. His shenanigans never worked on his mother of course, but they do work on a couple of his sitters. Chief among them was Hinata, who found the blond baby so cute, she was convinced that he was incapable of wrong doing. Still even though the Byakugan ninja was easy to trick, mama was another case entirely. Still, this wouldn't stop Naruto from messing with her.
Naruto felt the warm water cloth against his skin. It was definitely one of the perks of babyhood, not having to was ones self. Still Naruto couldn't help but wonder in the back of his mind what wasing himself would feel like.

The Raven haired ninja was caught up in the warmth of her son's hug. Pulling him closer, she hummed a sweet tune as she rubbed his back. She just wanted to lock herself here in this moment. Her darling son by her side, bathing him with all her love and warmth. "It's okay sweetheart, mommy has to learn to let go, we aren't going to be together forever. Moving his head to her own breasts, she increased the volume of the humming as she held her sweet young man with both her arms. She wanted to hold on forever, but unbeknownst to her, she was beginning to leak yet again from her breasts.
i am a truely blessed and undesirveing christian for the Lord Jesus Christ so no sex in de rps and its time for the truth i am an adult baby diaper girl in a boys outershell please i ask you to please treat me like the girl i awlways wanted to be

Old August 23rd, 22, 08:45 PM   #23
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

The clone of Kushina wasn't really listening to Naruto's comments, as she was too focused on bathing Naruto. Usually, bathtime was difficult for the blonde, but considering Naruto started the day off with some trouble, the clone thought that Naruto was possibly tired from his own shenanigans, or was either behaving to avoid punishment. whatever the case was, the clone would not find out for a while.

Also, there were other pressing matters to focus on. After lathering and rinsing Naruto's upper body, the clone lightly lifted one of Naruto's legs out of the water, just enough to where she could wash it with soap. This process was repeated until Naruto's legs were both rinsed thoroughly. Afterward, the clone moved down to Naruto's more...private areas, to wash them thoroughly. This was never really an issue with Naruto, but it could still be embarrassing.

Meanwhile, Kushina had just finished her breakfast and had washed the dishes that were used. Laying them on a nearby towel, Kushina proceeded to walk upstairs. She wanted to check on her baby boy, as she could hear Naruto's childish giggles and the running water from the bathroom.

As Sasuke was embraced by his mother, he felt a strange feeling. The feeling was soft and warm, yet it felt so foreign. It wasn't love, Sasuke already knew that to be true, but it felt nearly the same as it. The more his mother hummed and cuddled him, the more amplified the feeling became. However, as Sasuke was buried in his mother's bosom, he felt a cold liquid on his face. Opening his eyes, Sasuke could see the wet stains of milk from the corner of his eye. "Um....mother...?" Sasuke spoke, poking his mother's leaking breast as he went to move away from it.

Old August 24th, 22, 12:23 AM   #24
shotytime
Daddys poopy diaper baby

Naruto squirmed, it was always weird when people touched his pipe. His mother and Hinata told him it was natural for boys his age, but since he wasn't allowed any big boy knowledge, they would always leave it at that. His mom usually just ignored the phenomenon till it went away, but Hinata and sometimes even Sasuke's mom would help to make the wierd felling go away. He really liked it when they did that. If Naruto was being watched by Sakura however, he was mostly screwed, as for some reason she would only cringe at him in disgust.
"Am I awl cwean now mommy?" The spikey haired boy kept up the baby talk in order to stay on his mother's good side. "I wanna pppwwwaaayyy, I wanna pway!" He whimpered, childishly trying to wriggle from his mother's arms

Mikoto yelped letting go of Sasuke "OH MY GOODNESS SWEETIE I'M SORRY!!!" As she jumped back Mikoto groaned in frustration grabbing her shirt. "I'm SSSOOOO sorry hunny ...... I have to go get cleaned up, I can't believe I leaked again. You find Sakura and apologize for me, the ceremony is about to start so I'll give her a REAL apology afterward." The raven haired beauty, was still gently crying as she briskly ran off.
i am a truely blessed and undesirveing christian for the Lord Jesus Christ so no sex in de rps and its time for the truth i am an adult baby diaper girl in a boys outershell please i ask you to please treat me like the girl i awlways wanted to be

Old August 24th, 22, 02:44 PM   #25
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

Kushina had absolutely no idea that Naruto had been earning 'special rewards' from Hinata or Mikoto. Such a thought had never crossed the Uzumaki matriarch's mind. Though, Sakura would complain that Naruto would attempt such a lascivious act. And while this did get Naruto an earful and stern talk by Kushina, Kushina simply thought it was just Naruto's hormones going out of wack or Naruto viewing inappropriate media. Due to this, Kushina would often feed Naruto food that would quell his sexual hormones, or outright limit his sexual prowess. Additionally, Naruto's television and media consumption was strictly monitored and controlled.

Before the clone could explain to Naruto that they were almost finished, the original Kushina poked her head into the room. "Almost done, baby~ I just have to wash your hair, I presume?" Kushina asked her clone, to which the clone nodded in response. Kushina smiled as she raised a finger, dispelling the clone and kneeling beside her baby, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "Now, after we get you all washed up, we can go to the festival and have some fun~" Kushina spoke in a sing-song voice as she took a small, wooden cup from the bathroom sink and filled it with water. Covering Naruto's eyes softly, she began to fill the cup with water and poured the water over Naruto's head. "I love you so much, sweetie." Kushina cooed as she rinsed Naruto's head. "Almost finished, sweetheart" Kushina cooed once more as she grabbed a bottle of baby shampoo. Squirting a small dollop of the fragrant soap into her hands, Kushina began to lather the soap into Naruto's blonde hair, careful as to not tug or pull at his strands of hair.

Now, even as Sasuke did have his mother's breastmilk on the right side of his face, Sasuke wasn't embarrassed in the slightest. Instead, Sasuke was concerned for his mother's mental well-being. Seeing her run out of the Hokage's office crying softly, Sasuke wanted to chase after her, but was stopped when the current Hokage came into the room. It was Tsunade Senju. Tsunade also had enlargened breasts, but since she had extensive experience with Medical Ninjutsu, Sasuke concluded that she had come up with a way to stop the leaking. "Hello Sasuke." Tsunade greeted. "It's almost time for the festival to start. Ready to begin your speech?" Tsunade asked. Sasuke, although compelled to calm his mother, knew that he had an obligation towards the Village and this momentous occasion. So, begrudgingly, Sasuke walked out onto the Hokage's balcony along with Tsunade.

Once outside, Sasuke saw a vast ocean comprised of thousands of Villagers and Ninja alike, standing and waiting for The Hero of The Leaf and the current Hokage to begin the festivities.

Old January 5th, 23, 09:21 PM   #26
shotytime
Daddys poopy diaper baby

"Finally party time" Naruto giggled clapping. He was done with his shenanigans for now. He could never convince his mom that he was finally a big boy, but he had a sneaky plan to finally prove to the village that he was worth of being a ninja. Until then he enjoyed his mommy rinsing his hair . The soap was soft and the water cool. He splashed around as his mommy did his hair, having one last bit of fun with his bath.

Mikoto was ecstatic and and almost in tears. Her son wss standing triumphantly. Hero of the village. And yet ......... Mikoto felt strangly empty. She should want her child to be successful but ...... what exactly was she to him now.

Old May 30th, 23, 05:51 PM   #27
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

Kushina smiled as Naruto happily clapped as his hair was getting washed. These moments of close contact were often the best moments for Kushina. Washing her baby's hair, breastfeeding her precious child, or playing with son created a swell of parental love and intimacy. Not the romantic kind, of course. Those feelings had never once emerged for her own son. Rather, it was the intimacy of caring for the only important person left in Kushina's life. A passing thought of her stellar husband passed through Kushina's mind as she briefly saw a glimpse of Minato in Naruto's playful self.

But those thoughts were swiftly pushed aside. Remembering Minato was not something Kushina preferred to do. Minato was a wonderful husband and an incredible man, only a fool would rebuke that fact. But those memories still brought the Red Hot Habanero of Konoha unimaginable pain.

As soon as Kushina had lathered Naruto's blonde locks generously, she grabbed a wooden bowl of water, gathered just before the tub had been filled. "Close your eyes, sochi." Kushina spoke softly as she carefully poured water on Naruto's head, rinsing the soapy hair. Once Kushina found Naruto's hair to be ridden of suds, Kushina carefully picked Naruto up from out of the tub and stood him up, with Kushina's aid. Once Naruto was upright, Kushina carefully swaddled her baby in the fluffiest towel she could find and promptly picked up her darling child. "All done~" Kushina spoke in a motherly tone, planting a kiss onto Naruto's nose.

As Sasuke scanned through the sea of excited villagers and revering shinobi, Sasuke felt a growing feeling of pride. He had brought the Uchiha Clan into such a prestigious and revered status across the Ninja World. He had succeeded where many would have faltered. His heroic status would be documented throughout the generations yet to come. However, he felt a bit....empty. Sasuke had no idea as to what could be causing this small well of negative emotions to fester. He had everything he could have ever wanted. Sasuke had achieved so much. What more could he want..?

Sasuke did not get a chance to think as Tsunade passed by him and onto the podium, centered on the balcony of the Hokage Tower. "People of Konohagakure!" Tsunade spoke aloud, her voice booming throughout the village. The loud crowd had abruptly silenced once their Hokage had begun to speak. "I thank all of you for coming to this year's festivities! Not only do we honor the prosperity of this village, but today we honor our Hero! Our strongest Shinobi who fought for the peace of not just Konoha, but for the entire Shinobi world itself!" Tsunade exclaimed, earning an uproar of cheers and applause from the crowd.

Once the applause had died down, Tsunade continued. "And with that, I would like to welcome Sasuke Uchiha to th podium!" Tsunade exclaimed once more, inviting Sasuke to the podium, whilst cheers, shouts, screams and applause erupted from the crowd.

Old June 1st, 23, 04:55 PM   #28
shotytime
Daddys poopy diaper baby

Naruto sighed in content as his mother worked into his scalp. It wasn't that Naruto didn't enjoy being his mother's baby, the little brat just wanted to make her proud. He wanted to receive all the praise he saw the big Shinobi get. His sheltered infantile mind could not comprehend the hardships that went along with these higher duties. In reality the first glimpse of hard ship would send the blonde little terror right back into filling his pants whilst clutching his mother's leg. Sadly his mother had done far too good a job shielding Naruto from this reality, and so the grown toddler lacked any and all context needed to make that realization. That all said, it meant he was perfectly happy letting mom do all the stuff he ACTUALLY found hard. "PLFFRBBFTT" he snorted and spit evacuating some of the water that had found it's way inside his nose and mouth. His eyes began to lightly sting of the baby safe shampoo. "Momma towel TOWEL!" His panicked response revealing the truth of how helpless he was. "Sssttttiiinnngggggyyy" he whimpered. Yes washing his hair was definitely something he'd rather leave to momma, it just always seemed so complicated.

Mikoto should have been watching her triumphant son. She should have been invested in his moment of honor. But, perhaps subconsciously Mikoto realized something. Her so was a success alright, a successful grown man with no need for his mommy. Rather, Kushina would need her help as soon as she got to the ceremony. And so Mikoto's mind was foucused only on Naruto. This child that wasn't even hers. Mikoto could be seen in the back, very publicly pumping her breast as she organized her diaper bag. The only Ninja in the village not to be engaged in the ceremony in any way.

Old June 5th, 23, 01:10 AM   #29
Demon969
Average Humiliatrix

As Naruto complained of the stinging sensation that plagued his eyes, Kushina quickly came to Naruto's aid. Grasping a corner of the towel Naruto was swaddled in, Kushina lightly rubbed Naruto's cerulean orbs until Naruto's whimpers and whines were at a minimum. "There, there~" Kushina soothed, planting a kiss on Naruto's nose as she uncovered Naruto's eyes. "Now, Lets get you changed and dressed for the day, sochi~" Kushina happily spoke as she carried Naruto over to the changing table, laying the babyish blonde down onto the padded table.

"Time to get you all padded for the day~" Kushina spoke in a sing-song voice, as she pulled out a plain, white diaper from the shelves under the changing table. Kushina quickly unfolded the diaper and swiftly proceeded to lightly take a hold of Naruto's ankles, raising them in the air, which allowed Naruto's bottom to be lifted ever so slightly. Just enough to slide the protective garment underneath his bottom.

Afterwards, Kushina swiftly oiled Naruto's privates with a thin layer of baby oil and generously powdered Naruto. "Looks like winter came a little early." Kushina joked, comparing the baby powder to new fallen snow. As the red-haired Uzumaki finished powdering, she quickly folded the diaper onto Naruto's privates, taping the undergarment snugly to prevent any leaks.

Once Naruto had been changed, Kushina walked over to the closet to retrieve Naruto's outfit for the day. Which consisted of a plain, light orange onesie, with denim overalls. These overalls were embroidered with a childish design of butterflies of various colors flying through a flowery meadow. "How about this?" Kushina asked rhetorically. She was going to put Naruto into whatever she wanted. Of course, she let Naruto choose on some days, but just not all time.

As Sasuke walked to the podium, his heart was beating fast. Nervousness and anxiousness had begun to course through his veins. Sure, he had faced Orochimaru. He had decimated Pain. Sasuke even defeated the Matriarchal Goddess of all Shinobi! But what he was about to do was nerve wracking! He had never done this before! The rehearsals did not do the real thing any justice!

As Sasuke stepped onto the podium, Sasuke gulped nervously and proceeded to speak. "Hello!" Sasuke began. "As many of you know, I am Sasuke Uchiha!" Sasuke cursed at himself mentally.

'Of course they know that! You're really selling the fact that you've never done this shit before, huh?' Sasuke told himself. Sasuke breathed a sigh of stress, swallowing once again. "This village has been through a great many things." Sasuke started once again. "From countless invasions to decimation." Sasuke was not paying attention to the crowd. His eyes were fixated on them, but Sasuke was moreso fixated on trying to sound as professional and as wise as possible.

"We've lost many an ally, even more friends." Sasuke lamented, thinking about Neji. Someone who sacrificed everything for The Leaf.

Tags
babies, demon969, life, naruto, sasuke, shotytime